Saturday, September 2, 2023

NOW LOOK IN THE MIRROR

 



WeatherBug camera - Beach Cams Beach Cams



Now Look In the Mirror, and Use the Morianity Reference





Forget about the Mountainpen 4 a second here good folks. Even though U-R up here and thus thinking about me, let us now focus on U and your life. Don't U-C yet how many unexplained wild junk from your own lives peeps, and using what hopefully U have learned so far in these numerous esoterically informative blogs; how things from all of your lives as well, up until now that couldn't truly B rationally explained 4 the most part; NOW PERHAPS CAN, or at least can in some degrees? The best way 4 me 2 convince some of U of all of my wild truths, and not merely the story-events I have gone through in nearly 69 years now but yes; my reactions, and even my rationalizations then that began forming. Take any of the weirdness from your life, unless U-R perhaps one of the lucky 50-70 percent or so who live quite normal average consistent lives, without ever having anything unusual in any really large way, and then begin using my type of thought and reasoning patterns U have picked up from reading so much of Morianity, and then watch how 4 the first time, numerous stuff that U always wondered about in your own lives out there great folks, NOW CAN ACTUALLY BEGIN 2 MAKE SOME KIND OF SENSE? U-C YO, I am not the only person on this planet who has unusual stuff going on, merely on a larger and longer scale, and 4 me yes, without any seeming let up whatsoever. Still, U all have something, ad all I am asking 4-U-2 do here is 2 take those things that U have always sort of privately wondered about in your own lives, an dnow, use the Morianity concepts, an dbegin 2-C how junk around U has literally been going completely over all of your heads. So not only am I hoping here that I have done some of U a marvelous favor, but now after U-C the awesome incredible truth 2 this, perhaps U can better B able 2 make the leap 4 seeing my plight and wild hellish tales, in a better and new light, perhaps even altering your opinion of the Mountainpen just a wee tad bit. Hey, I am allowed 2 hope, am I naught, lovely Mizz 1983 Blake?





This is my mother's 104th birthday, an done week from today on the 10th it will B my dads 104th birthday. My parents were exactly one week apart in their physical ages, and mom always jokingly told me that she robbed the cradle. Her parents were separated by 7 years and they had a great marriage, so I am not some old prude who jumps back in horror when hubby and wife dearest R not almost the exact same age, and 2 quote Ziggy on the beaches back in 1969 in Atlantic City, “2 each its own, and that's the way it goes”. It always blows me' mind how first early September seems 2 roll around every single year, even as a boy. Time goes slower the younger we R, simply due 2 the mental illusion produced by the simple reality of the less time we live through, the less used 2 time we R, and as we live longer, we become more used 2 it and thus it appears 4 us 2-B speeding up, only of course, it is pure illusion. The only way that the real speeding up happens is if we accelerate extremely fast and thus begin 2 effect our brains ability 2 separate in the same exact way and amount of all the things around us that R moving at a much slower pace. This is of course all behind the great Sir Einstein and his relativity. WEEEEEEEE, Sir Chester-F.





BOM-BOB STATS, capped in at 1:23 AM, 3 September, 2023, early on Sunday morning and midway into Labor Day Holiday weekend





1 followers



4260 posts


264 comments




All Time----------------------------------------378,486

Today--------------------------------------------------64

Yesterday------------------------------------------1,022

This Month-----------------------------------------2,092

Last Month-----------------------------------------4,614





What will B explored in a bit of greater depth in coming chapters on this BOM-BOB-BLOG, will B along the lines of my interacting all throughout my life with the persons who 4 no reason that I am able 2 begin 2 fathom, all seemed 2-B of certain particular types and classifications of folks, as well as all of the incredible events that began taking place that began shaping my life from earliest times of it, and all throughout it right up 2 its very present instant point, and how none of it was ever something sat down and plotted or planned by the author of that life, me. I suppose that many peeps can make very similar claims and would agree that they as well have had numerous things happen in their lives that they never planned in the slightest smallest ways. Still, what happened all around me is the eternal argument between the person actually living this life, and the great psychiatric industry, and their almighty bible, known as the Diagnostic Statistical Manuel, 4 short and many have heard of it, the DSM. While I am thinking of it and 4 whatever the reason that I am, and B-4 forgetting it, allow me 2 add in a quick whittle insertion on something totally unrelated 2 the topic at hand here, please. Recently, the Blogger site that I post these blogs 2 has had several errors of their own where the coding machine language program system, incorrectly takes words that I checked quite carefully, and had spelled absolutely perfectly, and they altered them into incorrectly spelled words, and this does occasionally happen on my blogs throughout the times where I started them up last year and nearly one full year ago now. Not all of the mistakes R indeed MY ERRORS, and is actually being done by the website. Just wanted U-2 know that I can only do so much and when machine mind also works against me on top of all of me' other woe-whiz-me hassles, there just is naught all that much that the poor pitiful non-Ronstadt Mountainpen can do about it, YO folks! Back now 2 the topic at hand, my endless disagreement with the psych industry peeps, and hey so who is gonna' B right and who is gonna' B wrong, in this well ordered austere, and very rigid ole' weerlld? 'U know it', Jimmy Olson Luckladders!!!!!!!!! Anyway, they can shout and call me a nut-job until the COW-LEO's all come home from pasture, but I am inside this life that I am trapped in, and I KNOW THAT THEY R WRONG, NAUGHT ME FOLKS. My Morianity project is as stated on a very recent blog work, a history of me only it is written in a non-bland regular way, and also in ways that seem 2 almost offend some peeps who insist they B written in more of a non-fatherly-Marcucci (chronological) type of order, and there is absolutely no damn way that this story can B told from some starting point and moving steadily onward through and into a point of completion, it just could not B done, and I know this. There ain't a head shrink dock on the planet that could take my life story, and rewrite it that way, abnd have it in any true way 'readable or intelligible'. In case nobody understands this deal with the BOM-BOB BLOG business, the BOB is short 4 the BOOK OF BEACH. That was an original and juvenile version of this present adult-life written project called, Morianity Bible or just plain Morianity. As many of me' Blogaudian-viewers do know, and 4 those now who do naught; this original short book was all about the Atlantic City peeps even back then in me' life, an dyes, it included even the hat wearing Lamist-Cultist BRIGGBASE PEEPS! It did not include what lovely Patricia HHH did 2 me as this was blocked out of me' conscious memory until somewhere between 3 and 5 years after starting this blog in early 2006. The first real piece that surfaced concerning THAT stuff, was on a wild dream that I had on the 5th day in October of the year 2008 while living with the KINGS. But me' pernt here is that this first book project was destroyed in an extremely clever plot, using a boy me' own age by the name of Sir Russell Thaxton, and we both were in Mister Marcucci's class at the illustrious ESS-Cooley Hall of Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG. He came over 2 me' apartment in Oaklyn somewhere in the either the very end of 1969 or on the very first couple of days in January in 1970, and it was during the Christmas school vacation period, that is all that I am able 2 recall as far as the exact date, only that it followed the very recent wild hyper-natural esoteric experience and dream-vision, similar 2 the dreams also experienced 62 generations ago in this incredible mind busting HUNTINGTON FAMILY with Mary and Joseph. THAT MUCH I DO KNOW; and would gladly get up in court under oath, AND YES, SWEAR 2 MY ABSOLUTELY BELIEVING IT!!!!!!!!! I cannot swear under oath or in every day life either, that I am correct, but I absolutely do believe that I am. If things happened 2000 years ago, who is anybody now 2 tell me that I have 2-B just a lunatic whack job nut case rubber room resident????? Yes, he came over stone drunk, after being sexually assaulted in the home of his educator, Misses Goodfellow. He somehow knew or took the chance, that my mom would not B at home. She wasn't, she was out on a date with her boyfriend, Mister Sidney Cohen Crown. I had told him my story about the dream-vision and how the chain was indeed removed and had vanished out of me' apartment bedroom closet an din the strongbox where I had kept it ever since making this thing at school in a woodworking class, if memory is serving me accurately, we called it “shop-class” at least back in those days, maybe it is still called this, I do not know. I trold him how this all went down and he said 2 me, “Mark, U need 2 burn this book that tells about all of these wild peeps”. I unfortunately, allowed him 2 convince me that this was indeed the right thing 4 me 2 do, and so we burned it inside of a metal box, that contained numerous junky stuff that we removed, added a couple of sheets of crumbed up newspapers, and then lit the match. That was that; no more BOOK OF THE BEACH, or BOB; and without this juvenile version of MORIANITY, a lot will forever B truly missing concerning both the pink goddess SCYLLA (SSJKK), as well as this entire bunch of unfathomable and inconceivable peeps from good ole ATLANTIC CITY, NJUSAESMWG. 2 type in a large row of “WOW” words doesn't and never could do, this story of power-house truth, any real justice, naught one wee tad bit!


END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment