Wednesday, September 6, 2023

MOUNTAINPEN'S SECOND DEATH, UNCLE-J

 

MOUNTAINPEN'S 2nd DEATH, UNCLE-J




STATS SHOWING THE 2nd DEATH OF THE MOUNTAINPEN, SO UNLIKE MY 61ST GRAND-POP's UNCLE-J, WILL I EVER HAVE A 3rd COMING OF THE MOUNTAINPEN, I CAN ONLY WONDER.



Without any Camden New Jersey or Orlando Florida aquariums involved, lovely hyperspace EHNJUSAESMWG daughters involved, or cool songs about afternoons at particular weekdays either, such as Tuesday afternoons around the closing bell on WALL STREET, give or take half an hour, I ust cannot seem 2 grow a blog yet I have the most incredible mother flucking story that has ever been told in this entire galaxy, and it is non-fictional on top of that, Mister Star Trek Checkoff!







Blogs posted on 5 and 6 September, 2023 titles R as follows:



ROULETTE ONLINE OPENING AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION



I AM NOT MAD AT ANYBODY, BUT I SHOULD HAVE A RIGHT 2 MY LIFE











Fnuck you. Fnuck you. Fnuck you. Fnuck you. Fnuck you.





Your Blogger Team leaves a whole lot 2-B desired, and in my day that would all B rapped up and encompassed in one great word, YO. HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Terms of Service·Privacy·Content Policy



1 followers


4271 posts


260 comments*********






All Time------------------380,041


Today-----------------------------1


Yesterday---------------------344


This Month-----------------3,647


Last Month-----------------4,614





We all know back in April of 2023, one of my CAPPED in stats showed a blog count on my blogs as around the same number as there R days in the year, an easy point of reference 4 me 2 remember,good ole' #365, and now it is dwindled down by 105 points, and following the math here, we all know that in a couple of years time, this comment stat will read a TOTAL GOOSE EGG NADA ZERO NON DOCTOR MC-OCTO 8-BALL-HANK FRAPPING NOTHING, NO-HOW-MIZZ ROSS FROM 1983, AND IF I AM MISTAKEN H ERE, LOVELY PHONE COMPANY MIZZ BLAKE, I AM EAGER 4 A KIND AND HONEST CORRECTION, FROM U OR FROM THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY FBI!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment