Monday, September 25, 2023

THANK U-4 VISITING ME, LIGHTNING

 



Thank-U-4-visiting me Lightning





Diana, you're mine, I'm yours, and that's all I know. Just as me' song lyrics from back in middle 1983, written in my Atco, NJUSAESMWG home, tell U; my awesome beyond white-hot, gorgeous wonderful BABY-BLOND Olympian girl, from the Timeless Purgatory. I also remember all the words 2 that song only 2 well, the song name being, “1-2-3 LOVER”, and part of one of me' 1983 musical projects sent 4 official © Copyright, I believe this particular song was on the project titled, “Saga of Songwriter Mark Mud”. If naught, Mizz Blake of the phone company, then it had 2-B on one of the other 2 projects sent that year 4 ©!!!!!!!! In any event, lovely and totally beyond awesome LIGHTNING has come around me here in the northeastern quadrant of FORT PIERCE, FLOWERLAND-USA, AKA in FLUSAESMWG. Yes, thank U so much, U wonderful baby-blond. I was really missing U, girl, even though your awesome great moon was shining down on this poor pitiful lost soul in endless hellishness since the middle late afternoon, just under a three fifths size waxing gibbous moon, oh U beautiful and beyond mind bending lovely girl, U!!!!!!!!







      Photos of the Day







MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR CALENDAR:



MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2023---JWSC-MON-11-279




CURRENT PHASE IS: WAXING GIBBOUS 3:6



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.








WANING CRESCENT------(W-N-C)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(W-N-G)

WAXING CRESCENT------(W-X-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(W-X-G)








Now I am gonna' tell something that may get me even more laughed at than any of my otherwise way out and beyond surreal junk that gets said and posted all of the time, and I don't care, as it happened, it is real, and someone is trying 2 MURDER ME SHERIFF MASCARA, OH SIR, and I do naught intend 2 allow these diseased slick flick runt slapping flock duckers 2 quite so easily get away with it, but someday as I continue aging without CUPI YUMMY JUICES, as me photo shows I was able 2 do 4 so damn long and could do it no more after the PC movement was born and continued worsening; yes a day will arrive when they will indeed slip and trip me up and cause me' death, and it will look all damn innocent and yet, it was absolute total cold blooded goddessdog FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED MURDER! Allow me 2 tell U all now 'whata non Derrijo-huppened' 2 me when I awoke back yesterday afternoon around half past three after about a relatively dreamless 7 nice hours of deep sleep in me' cool and darkened north-bedroom here in me'; whittle pre-fab home, YO WEERLLD ALDARE!!!!! Okay first off, I only wish that all of these things on these many blogs would lead me into a sworn under oath location, by legitimate authorities, where I would tell them these things under legal penalties of perjury, should it B a damn lie. I only goddamn ass wish, YO FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!! There R-4 medications that I take daily, one is taken twice daily at morning and night 12 hour intervals, which is the Metformin, 4 me' diabetes. The others R all taken only once daily. Three regulate heart rhythms and blood pressure, and also at an exact combination and dosage strength level; appear 2-B quite effective 4 keeping this sick ole' pathetic dude going 4 a wee tad while longer. I keep these 5 meds in one weekly pill row container or 'WPR' container, as I have shortened that into on me endless sayings and words of the containing 21st century and from all the way back in the 18th century, me' Benny Frank poor Richard-Russ Almanac; YO ME' BRO. LSS (Long-Story-Short), I also have a 2nd WPR, and this container is used 4 me' daily vitamins. My 50-K unit V-D tablet is taken once weekly, after recent blood tests showed I am again a wee tad bit 2 low in me' VT-D levels. I also take a good strong Centrum Silver 4 seniors, that is sort of a generic 2 that otherwise monstrously costly VT. 4 ten bucks, and ordered through me' Humana Pharmacy called the Centerwell-PH now; I can get a nice 100 tablet supply. I also take a VT called Healthy-Eye, that many peeps with 'Mac-Degentn Diseases' also take, OR SHOULD. I take it due 2 me' cataracts, YO. Since they threw me off of me' needed Ativan, or its generic called Lorazepam, in late 2014, or off of me' Grant Avenue NE-Philly 28 Mg weekly dosage, as per that wild and now copyrighted conversation between me and a vely magical lab-technician one day in 1984's spring-time, and yes, also as a direct result of that horrendous out of control and PRESIDENT-TRUMP CAUSED WIN of 2016 election, known 2 so many as monster nightmare political correctness, or shortened 2 the sociologically accepted term initialed, 'PC'!!!!!!!!!! Both the attempted murder of forcing me away from the only medication that was literally saving me' life 4 nearly 4 straight decades as well as many other things at these same times, prove beyond reasonable doubt, that the WSMT ENEMIES will endlessly continue their attempts at covertly murdering me, one damn ass way or another, YO!!! Yes, ever since I was forced off of a life saving medication that I had faithfully taken 28 Mg weekly, since the age of 28 years and 7 months, as I was turning into me' 60's; suddenly I developed diabetes, cataracts, left arm diabetic nerve pains and numbness effecting me' legal signature ever since about early 2015, as my TD bank was made aware of by me that it never again is going 2 look the same as it used 2, similar but not the same as it was when I first developed it at the age of 21 years; and many other horrible painful symptoms came on me and altered me' life completely and forever, all due 2 the PC movement and Rick Scott, Pam Bondi, and Distant Cuzz Don John Trump, all 3 in a covert powerful conspiracy 2 wipe me out and murder me. The political correctness flucking movement literally murdered me, taking away the two magical items that was absolutely keeping me young and healthy, and the exact same thing that was used in a similar way thousands of years back in the pre-flood times, the greatest Hebrew secret of all times on this planet,as 2 just Y they all had our lifespans only goddamn completely multiplied 8 times over!!!!!!!!!!!!! They used what I use, and now the billionaires R trying 2 use the same basic thing, young body cells, taken from peeps still in the growth process, and the way they R doing it is not going 2 work, but let them all find that out 4 themselves. My photo spoke 4 itself, as when these blogs began, I was in me' 50's, and was still being taken by some 4 only 60 to 70 percent of my true age. It ain't 2 late 4 me, if I can get down 2 South flucking America B4 about age 75 or so, as there may indeed B a point of no return. Still, our oldest peeps today die at around 120 and so multiply that by 8 and we get the story of biblical Methuselah who died at age 969 years, and then came the great flood, and after that; the mighty Hebrew secret was lost forever, known only 2 the COINS & COILS of Purgatory. Diana is a great COIL, a GODDESS, same thing. Anyone who claims 2 know these beings is a liar unless they know how timeless Purgatory is in 3-D unlike the surface of a human world planet that is in 2-D life. We do not have the directions of a 3-D reality, merely 2-D, and is Y we have only N-S-E-W on the compass. Sure we can go oup or down, but we don't live in one gigantic 3-D system, and only I know what I know, as I have indeed, A HUMAN MEMORY, and that includes a memory of the 9 levels of the Purgatites, and those top 2 of them R the GODS & GODDESSES, or the Coins-8, and the Coils-9. Lovely awesome Diana is a beautiful COIL (Goddess). Simple as that, peeps. Y if this is all so t rye do I talk of expanding me' life here 8 times, as then Y would I naught want 2 get back 2 me' true existence? I DO, but first, I need 2 make sure these enemies R all properly punished, and this might just take me about 4-8 flucking more damn ass centuries, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!





Lightning came over around three or so this morning, not real close, but SHE was here with HER pitiful miserable whittle boy, YO WEERLLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OH THE GODS, PLEASE HOLD THAT DAM MAYO.




Mayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo Clinic







So after about a year of being kicked off of me' healing magical Ativan dosage of 28 Mg/week as I had been faithfully ingesting per doctors strict orders ever since July of 1983, me' family doctor wrote the scripts 4 me originally, now, the late, Doctor Frank Addiego, and when he croaked in 2000, I was nearly murdered and the PC movement was the reason and they nearly got their way and chocked me 2 death with me' totally unknown glandular condition that only responds 2 the exact dosage of 28 milligrams per week. That is the conversation between me' magical lab-technician and me that 2 this goddamn day is in the great and illustrious United States © Copyright Office, where I am wexplaimning that I had managed 2 wean me'self down 2 ten and feltr as if I was being chocked 2 death, and had 2 resume the normal dosage if I chose 2 live. This tape is the © Office as part of the musical project and its so-called AX-FLIP SIDE (accidental flip-side), with that wild conversation between me' daughter and me, despite her age being just over 14 years, huh there great COMCAST phone number promotions, back in me' PEE-HA building times!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I tried 2 get help from the great wonderful MAYO CLINIC, and is Y many of these blogs do and say what they do, as they treated me like dog stench and refused 2 render me the slightest bit of help, telling me it would cost a lot of money, and yet, MAYO is known world wide 4 charity, naught 4 GREED, so explain all of this, yeah world, U just make it all make sense and try disproving the wild tales of Mountainpen's MORIANITY, U JUST GO AHEAD AND DAMN ASS TRY, GREAT FWOLKS, YO!!!!!! The same evil monster 3 peeps attacked me by making me stop cold turkey dead, this incredible wild life saving medication. Then they stopped me from securing one wee tad bit of help from a great world renown clinic. Then right after this and my incredible will 2 survive an dbeat this filthy rotten SPACEFORCE and me' horrendous SPAMMENIES, I went 2 me State farm Insurance Office 2 a locally famous guy who was my agent there, the mighty Sir Larry Lee, an dshared a mind busting idea with him, me' awesome www.bethere.com/ concept. He promised 2 help me develop and create a small beginner network that would literally go beyond anybody's wildest imagination, even Mister buttwipe Mark Sucker Puke-Berg. But suddenly he wanted no more 2 do with me, and I found out that then Governor Rick Scott had told him, ordered him, not 2 have anything 2 do with me or my idea. I of course left him after this monstrous evil ugly deal went Joe Sivo down, an dam still with SF Insurance, but at another office, the wonderful and great 'Raines Office', near the great Midway Road right here in town. When this prick ignored me after promising me a fair shake, I was determined 2 get some sort of an answer, and eventually, a female employee an dother agent at Lee's Office got me aside near the door, winked at me; and then told me that Scott put the kibosh on Larry's ever helping me. At this time in 2015, he was governor of Florida as well as a super wealthy and absolutely crooked billionaire. Trump and Scott and A-G Bondi, were all in a wild conspiracy 2 wipe me out, completely, and I KNOW THIS, and I will swear 2 it all under oath, any time FBI, any and all great state or federal prosecutors out there YO!!!!!!! Pill Mill Hater Mizz Pam Bondi went out of her way 2 destroy mt ability 2 remain on a life saving medication that I had been on 4 goddamn 30 years, ages 28 through 58, roughly. I almost didn't physically flucking survive this death assault folks, but by the coins and coils of the Astral Plane, somehow I managed 2 get through it an deven though I'll never B who or what I was B-4, YO weerlld aldare and friends and foes alike; I am still here, an dI am still runt slapping surviving, even 2 this vely vely day, Mister FCC-1972 pal, McDowell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear under oath right now that every single word spoken here is truth,a nd I also tell U that if U do a voice exemplar with that magic lab technician from 1984 saying “general breakdown” on that AX-flip sided mental I-Ching cassette tape, matching it 2 my kid on her great glittering glistening glowing glowworm movie from the turn of the century while she asks the dice man in the restaurant, “Is this a date”, that “A” will come out in an absolute dead-on VP-match!!!!!!!!!! I tell these things naught 2 upset me' daughter, but hey, all of this has indeed gone down around me now, an dI have been completely wiped out and wrecked. Anyone whio believes that this is right or human or fair, well, U call me up and explain just goddessdog Y-U would think such a damn thing, YO. Me' phone numbers obn right here on a recently posted previous blog 4-U all, YO!!!!!!!!!! Take your kids 2 work, my grassmole folks, just what gives and givens here, all Atlantic City residents, not named Ruffalo or Stern?????????????? SOOOOOOOOOO, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, Sir Chester Frank, ole' Blue Anchor roomie from up there in awesome NJUSAESMWG.







Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2893







My blogs



About me

Gender

Male

Industry

Non-Profit

Occupation

paranormal researcher

Location

Hammonton, New Jersey, United States

Introduction

Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.

Interests

I close my mind to nothing

Favorite Movies

all old movies

Favorite Music

most old music

Favorite Books

gone with the wind, the winds of war, time travelers from our future

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits? An angry mother, and at the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







END TRANSMISSION, POSTING @

5:10 AM, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment