Monday, August 21, 2023

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF AUGUST 20, 2023

 

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF AUGUST 20, 2023



First off, there R-2 powerful points 2-B made and hopefully they will manage 2 get up here, and if naught, well mizz Blake from 1983 mah'm, then it is time 2 begin paying 4 my WIX website, as even though they don't import blogs over, the TECHY peeps told me this does not mean that they will object in any way 2 my slowly capping them just as I already do right now on this blogger website on many occasions, as U all know.




If I had an extremely large following as I hoped would B the case finally about one or two months back when this blog sort of temporarily took off, what I am telling would have already altered the course of this planet in ways that would first, have saved humanity from a one in seven chance of total extinction in this exact parallel atomic signature reality (dimension), and second, would have advanced the human condition or turned the clock forward by a thousand years within the next decade, not in technology, but in what really matters and counts, but enough on that 4 now, Jim Rockford. As U know better than all of the rest of us kind sir, we can always come back 2 this at better/safer times. I haven't even begun the topic of dreams and dreaming, or 4 short, the (DAD-topic), and 4 one quick whittle insertion here right here and now, I fully and completely believe in the dream-maze of transdimensional reality where a large chunk of the human population is all stuck within numerous dreaming intertwined twisted up endless mirror hallways 4 a lack of any other better or clearer way of saying this, but I xcan clean it up a wee bit better $-U all by adding this in here concerning my particular BAF-DAD situation with running 4 a light and in long cycles, slowly working my way out of the dream and back into a waking world reality, but the only problem being of course, WHICH ONE OF THE WAKING REALITIES? If I am going through endless mazes of thinking I am awake when in truth, I am yet within dreams or parallel realms of the 5th dimensional hyperspace, then who is 2 ever say or absolutely know 4 certain that I have EVER TRULY REALLY AWAKENED AT ALL, and that I merely THINK that I indeed finally did awaken and run 4 a light, and it did go on, so I MUST NOW REALLY B AWAKE, but am I????????? This is so powerful because I assure U that I am not alone here in this nightmare truth, and that if this wisdom ever got out and spread throughout the internet such as so many relatively inconsequential and nonsensical things from ME-2 to 1000 other items, that yes, R important, don't let me nay-say anything here, but next 2 this, hey, wanna' give me a break? The 'Dad-topic', and my personal experiences; would literally fill an entire Britannica Encyclopedia system and many times over, and if U think that this is any type of an exaggeration, then IPYT-U would B absolutely mistaken and WROOOOONG! Thisis merely a whetting of any of your appetites of those half brain alive and inquisitive 2 who they R and Y they R here, and just what this whole darn thing is truly all about! How many of us R lost in a dream-maze, and can I back this up with facts that would blow you all right out of your seats, far beyond any movie thriller on its absolute very best day. I swear under oath that what I know as well as what I could prove beyond any tiny bit of doubt, SHOULD I EVER B PERMITTED 2 DO SO; would end the way life is lived here on Earth, and yes, TOMORROW MORNING! Just what I was saying was so worrisome 2 powerful peeps using artificial intelligence and know what some of my stuff is truly leading up 2; that they had 2 begin censoring me and screwing with me again, after a couple of months of this no longer seemingly being a problem 4 me, am I right or am I not right, good folks? Well, remember how we took an old 2007 blog from one of the older of the 5 original blogs B4 this one, and I highlighted in RED FONT not once BUT TWICE, the part abut how I will take my proofs, and show the WOMO-SPACEFORCE that I as well, can B a force 2-B reckoned with also? Then I reminded all of U, my Blogaudians, how the KING FAMILY came along right after that, and cleverly maneuvered me into living with them; and they caused me 2 lose all of my photos, audio tapes, video tapes, many paper documents, and the vast majority of all of my proofs. Well, 2 quote my mom back in 1971 in Exton, PAUSAESMWG at the Church Farm School, when she was speaking 2 the Headmaster, Doctor Breyers Shriner; and said, “Here we go again”, and then he replied right back 2 her, “No Misses Mohr, naught here we go again”? But now I will chime in back at both of these now long deceased peeps with my whittle statement of, okay Mister I-Ching sir, but my spirit, 2 use old world lingo here, or my energy-truth and endless awareness, knew that I would need certain things 2B saved and properly recorded, and that is Y what happened in Atco while doing my music project, did indeed all go JOE 1980 SIVO down, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes world, an open minded child can C this entire thing, while a closed minded genius would sit there raucously roaring and laughing at me forever. I know thissssssss, lovely Mizz Erica Luccisnakes, mah'm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So U-C people, I do have the Mizz Blake conversation, or actually, the United States Library of Congress © Office has it, as one of my accidental-flip-sides. But my points still go far beyond this. Let us look at what happened just today with my blog being censored AGAIN.




I am now going 2 CAP in a paragraph of the blog that got censored and then we wil discuss this a wee tad bit more. This talk between Mowry and me was all about my nightmares with lights not going on and not being awake, and the whole damn 27 feet of it, ever since me' goddamn teenaged times, and the unfathomable nightmares that I had concerning just this thing during me' days of Patricia Hollister, Jim Burr, and Atlantic City 'DADA' alchemist dude, of those beaches right there, where Ziggy and Patty, and the entire mess, all seemingly is stemming from!!!!!!!! I will bust your brains later on, & IPYT! So B ready 2 get blown right off of your seats, great peeps out here! But now on this 35th chapter and up on this 20th day in August of 2023, we will B getting a wee tad bit more into the dreaming types, as well as those experienced by me throughout my life, and beginning 4 the most part, at those times of Jim Burr, Patty Hollister, and Atlantic City beach-guy-alchemist 'mind-sender', & (ETTOS-hatter), perhaps spoken a bit more in the jargon of the 'Patterson's Airbase, and their P-B's relatability'. Okay, this was what I now have cut and pasted or CAPPED INTO this current blog 4 our discussion here. An idiotic imbecilic moron can C through this, and U all should B able 2 as well. This was absolutely no different whatsoever 2 what the 'WOMO' DID 2 ME WITH THE KING FAMILY KIDNAPPING ME UNDER STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, BACK IN SUMMER TIME OF 2008, AS U ALL KNOW. Again, they felt threatened by my knowledge and willingness 2 publicly impart that knowledge, and so they took fast action 2 remedy their interests, and U all know it unless U-R completely totally brain-dead. So what happened today, POW, they censored off the entire blog. I could post up literally dozens of these examples all throughout the entire time of this nearly two decade old now BOM-BLOG PROJECT, and again, I know only 2 darn well that most of U out here ABSOLUTELY KNOW I AM SPEAKING THE GODS OWN TRUTH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U-C-I am fighting the whole established society on many things that I absolutely know I am right, and they R wrong; and one example is what I know on the subject of the true-triad, U know again what I'm speaking about here, and I know that U all do, DREAMS, 5th DIMENSIONAL HYPERSPACE, and EXPLORATRONS. But even larger than parallel event, or the true triad, I can absolutely mathematically prove another thing that all of the experts insist I am wrong with and that they all know better, but the math says that little old me is right, not them. I won't lie and tell U that I have kept an accurate record of just how many times what I am now about 2 tell U all happened over the past three and a half decades, but I can swear under oath that I am able 2 give a perdy dern good estimate number, And this would B approximately between 500 and one thousand times, and what am I speaking of? Well, glad U asked. Get ready 4 a real friggin' brain break here good awesome peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must begin by telling U that last night I had an unpleasant dream where I lived back at the Highview in some parallel realm, and all sorts of nasty stuff was going down, Mister Sivo. But the one part of this that is part of my point, concerns two airplanes that wer dogging me and flying crash level low around me, and someone whom I was with, or who my dreaming-double was with, or my doppelganger; was telling me something beyond awesome concerning the incident, and we need not get into this right now or I would B all night long here. My point however is that every single time that I HAVE DREAMS OF THE WOMO-SPACEFORCE, HARASSING ME BY AIR; the day upon awakening here 2 this physical realm is full of horrendous nasty monstrous hellishness, mostly aerial persecutions and almost always causing me a beyond nasty and super BOTBAR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! today was indeed, absolutely no exception, but there never is any exception, and as stated a moment ago, somewhere between 500 and 1,000 times this has happened now over the past 37 years, since this nightmare all started around me. I swear that these words
R true and if I am in any way misleading or prevaricating this story
, may I-B imprisoned 4 the rest of my life, tortured, and spend all ETERNITY IN HELL (DOGTOWN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is sworn as a voluntary oath of truth 2-B taken into any court or tribunal system at any future time, and I am willing 2-B held 100 percent totally accountable 4 my words here, oh weerlld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if I am wrong, and the almighty head shrinkers society is correct, (DSM) psychiatric world industry, the there is just no way that between 500 and 1,000 times of my having nightmares concerning WOMO and their air assaults on me followed by next day real life duplication of JUST THAT SAME EXACT THING in one way or another; and ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT FAIL; then I cannot B wrong, and yet the experts insist that I am wrong and that they R correct, and we can know right now that this is total BULL! People, if my blog was large and had a decent following of really truth-seeking peeps who don't judge the source of those proclaiming 2 know it by the size of their bank accounts or the degree of their worldly fame and personal recognition; the entire society would alter overnight, only this won't happen, and the reason that it won't is the little voices that U all keep hearing, as U read these words, as U think about me or these words later on, and with anyone ever who is in any way interacting with me sooner or later. That little voice that is created and totally owned and controlled by the originators and makers of the HUNTINGTON CURSE. This is Y Morianity and Mountainpen uses words such as LAWTRONICS. Some things seemingly cannot B changed, and since nobody out here wishes 2 ever help me, well, then U cannot help but do one powerful thing 4 me whether U like it or naught. U will endlessly keep right on PROVING ME RIGHT, and poor old Mister Clarence Harris will go on an don having an endless stroke, heart attack, and mental collapse, just as he did on one particular day over in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG, back in the late nineteen-nineties. This has all been previously told and blogged, so no need 4 repetitions or reiterations here. Go ahead, tell me this blog makes no sense and prove U-R a fool!

SAY IT, LOVELY SAVANT SVU-KATY-GIRL, “THE END”!

No comments:

Post a Comment