Friday, August 25, 2023

BOM-BOB BLOG STATS CAPPED IN ON AUGUST 25, 2023

 



BOM-BOB BLOG STATS POSTED AND CAPPED ON THE EARLY EVENING OF AUGUST 25, 2023, FRIDAY





This is the absolute fewest blog view hits of all time, and is pasted in right at the cut off time of the day that the Blogger-Team does this, so it is so obvious that this proves beyond one wee tad bit of possible doubt, at least 4 me YO, that my entire audience of viewers (Blogaudians, except 4 one follower, Sir CA, and maybe three to five others at most; the entire rest of them R ALL DONALD TRUMP, AND HIS PEOPLE! 2 quote lovely Mizz 1981 Chillie here from the land of citizens band radio (CBR), “There ain't no doubt about it”! In the history of America, a quarter of a millennium, it is true fact that DJT is the first president 2 ever B booked into jail and charged with the mob crime of racketeering. Need I say more about Y it is now quite self revealing, that this blog is a waste of time unless I can pay the techy peeps thousands of dollars 2 get me heavily Google ranked and all those things of the high-tech world that I am and will forever remain absolutely 100 percent clueless about forever, as I have no time 4 that nonsense, and 2 me it is just not my bag nor my thing, as we all said back in those glorious and grand hippie-60's days and times, YO. This is all James Bond junk as far as I am concerned, and I seriously doubt that it is really happening. I believe quite firmly that the light only seemed 2 eventually go on in one of my wild BAF-DADS and hence, this entire world that U all R seemingly living in, is all just my wild ultra crazy nightmare from straight out beyond the frikkin' gates of DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!



Again Again Again Again Again Again, I will go on saying that if noting else, I ever woke up on the 15th morning in August in 1986, and that no real world in just a couple of tiny decades could become like this one, I don't buy it, Mister Joseph Padgett, and I know that he didn't either, so he simply lost his mind! As those wonderful latengrate Japassadors put it so eloquently 2 President Roosevelt so long ago, “SO SAHWEE, YO”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Terms of Service·Privacy·Content Policy


1 followers

4248 posts

265 comments

All Time373352

Today36

Yesterday28

This Month1572

Last Month6371





Do it lovely L&O-SVU-savant Katy. “THE END”.




No comments:

Post a Comment