Saturday, August 12, 2023

INECPHBI---2301---CH. 27

 


INECPHBI---2023---CHPT. 27




3:19 Post Meridian, 12 August, 2023


Saturday afternoon, JWSC---SAT-11-235


WORLD-LABS-SBT-DATFILE: SAT-CEN-21-081223.641





Now I am not saying that what I plan 2 do 4 a while will B continued endlessly, maybe it will, maybe it will naught, lovely Mizz Blake, and whoever is up there in that crash level airplane as I speak-type this out at 3:26 PM; BUTT, big ass non-BUTTERCHEESE BUT peeps; 4 a wee whittle while, Sir Philly wee-Willie-Weber, and others 2; I am going 2 show stuff from past times, and then with most recent times best-new-eyes and vision, begin a more rationally explainable dialogue, hopefully enhancing the credibility and believability of this Morianity 2 a maximum possible potential here. Y this was naught thought of and done by Mountainpen ever B4 is most likely somewhat rapped up in a combination of me' own natural limited mental faculties and overall general stupidity, as well as mind control generated by the great tool called ETTOS, that is so often employed against the enemies of the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, such as good old me for 1 prime glass example here, YO people. Gee holy glass willagars gwate fwolks!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't know just how damn glass long I wanted 2 do my first such-posting, and has glossed over my mind countless times, and never until right now, has this been done by me, or if it has been, I surely have no conscious mental level recall 2 it. I will begin with the excerpt CAP-job posting from 2007 blogs, then I will go on with what U will then realize was high time 4 me 2 tackle things such as this, B4 simply going endlessly on with zillions of seemingly endless newer things, when such a marvelous opportunity was always there presenting itself, and yet never actually realized by the author of this MORIANITY-PROJECT that sort of began in 1995 on cassette tape, as the original MORIANITY BIBLE, that started shortly after completing my book, “The Permission Barrier”. So as me' old song from late 80's or early into the following decade went, “HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO”.




COPYRIGHT MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN:



ALL BLOGGING IS CO-COPYRIGHTED IN THESE NAMES AND IN CO-OP WITH THE GOOGLE AND INTERNET SYSTEM AS PERMITTED BY LAW, IF THESE NAMES R ON THESE BLOGS. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WEB LOGGING LEGAL DOCUMENT, SWORN BY ME UNDER OATH VOLUNTARILY, UNDER PERJURY CHARGES AND PENALTIES. END TRANSMISSION OF DATFILE XVII.



Here is a quick and easily relatable example, did U ever walk into a store or anywhere, and a person looks at U with pure hate in their eyes, U know without a doubt that they simply and 4 no good reason, totally hate your guts? This is because astrally, the two of U know each other well, we all know each other, actually we R each other, but cannot even touch this today, an back on point, U and this hater most likely had a bad interaction astrally, and it made itself into your physicality, or better said, the both of UR dreaming in the interaction that UR having astrally, and here at this one point in mortal world time [MW], it just so happens, that U both R now dreaming down mutually that UR running into each other here at this physical counterpart location and interaction. This girl gang, as well as the Atlantic City girl gang, and some others; all exist in groups astrally, and my problems here on Earth, mostly come from stuff that is happening on the Astral Plane. There is a lady probably retired by now, who worked 4 the AT&T phone company in 1983, and her name was Miss Blake.



In time all the things on these blogs will B backed up with sound bites, as this was all audio-recorded.



When lightning tried to make contact with me after leaving the room in the sun to move to the Atco, NJUSAESMWG, she knew precisely what she was doing. U must understand that lightning, Diana Zuudlocrenesia Arteemis, chose to enter the human realm in a normal human body, hence being able 2 remain in 3rd phase lawtronically. This human being is the great recording artist known world wide as Diana Ross. Now U know if UR following the blogs and the true story, that my 1969 song with its revised 1981 arrangement and sent to the copyright office also that year, was used in the song Chain Reaction, by whoever wrote that song 4 Diana Ross, about 4 years later. But back in the spring of 1983, 13 years B4 I wrote the song SARAH, Diana had called me and her daughter or daughters were in the background screaming. Even at the tender age of 5 or so, a complex piece of 'audiospectronics', or devices all bussed together, that analyze sound and then graphs and matches small fractal wave-lines of numerous frequencies; was connected up to this old tape from 1983, about a year ago, quite by accident. This is a complex oscilloscope screen that with a 1997 special video card made 4 putting computer images on large TV monitor screens, Aniwho, by pure happenstance, while connecting up a bunch of DVD and VCR machines, into a large A/V busing system, and by pure random chance, a station was on with a TV show called GIRLFRIENDS, and when one of the lovely chicks was speaking, the equasonic buzzer went off, and I had just had the tape running into all of this junk that had the 1983 phone conversation, and there was a total even oscilloscope-match on the TV, and this caused a connected buzzer 2 sound through the TV speakers. It happened every time Tracee spoke and went off into a different square-sine wave when the other beauty queens would speak. I made a camcorder copy of this. Now, what U do not know is that Miss Blake told me 24 years ago in Middle May, no one could call me, there is no way anyone could get through. This double verifies that lightning is indeed in human form as Ross, which I knew all these years, but thanks to the TV hit show 'G-F', where her daughter stars in, I have legal verification that she is lightning in human form. No human being could get on my line, and Miss Blake said that I had been taken offline, and was not connected into anything, when I claim this call came in that day in May of ’83. Naturally, this is today’s TRS. They get better, Al Jolson, just keep it going and flowing ya rotten prick bastards, my secrets R many and major, and one will come with each blog until I get a flucking back off, your move toilet seat joy-rockers!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay, so let us get down 2 our first and most probably greatest case and point here 4 my now performing this new attempt in proving my powerful story with my invisible enemies, invisible perhaps 2 most or all of U out there, naught invisible 2 me, naught in the least. I will now 'CAP' in the part of this, that is all about my current point here, and in no time at all; anyone with average intelligence or higher, will immediately C what is happening here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In time all the things on these blogs will B backed up with sound bites, as this was all audio-recorded.



Now, as U all know only 2 damn well, shortly after saying this as well as other similar things that were definitely taken as dangerous threats 2 this Earthly-chaptered and based system of MILLCO (Millionth Council) of the Astral-Plane, the KING FAMILY CLEVERLY MANAGED 2 KIDNAP ME, and wipe out my life, and made me lose all of those things, so that I never ever COULD MAKE GOOD ON MY PROMISED THREATS OF EXPOSURE, such as my old 1983 cassette tapes of times gone by, that at that time, I still had quite carefully preserved. When we look back on stuff, these things all begin fitting into perfectly organized places, and in real time, even Sir Einstein would simply not B able 2-C things in a necessary instantaneous order in order 4 preventing the negative outcomes 2 all 'go down', oh Mister 1980 'Joe Sivo', sir. Trust me lads and lassies out here, this is the best of them, but I have hundreds of other slightly less powerful connections that R just like this one, and also that will most definitely and ABSOLUTELY PROVE AND VERIFY, THAT THIS ENEMY IS QUITE REAL, AND HAS BEEN RUINING MY ENTIRE LIFE EVER SINCE I WALKED OUT OF SCHOOL IN HADDONFIELD, NJUSAESMWG, IN THE FINAL DAYS OF JANUARY OF 1973; AND WORSENING ALL THE TIME, WITH CERTAIN KEY CRITICAL EVENTS, AND PIVOTAL POINTS IN A VERY WELL PLANNED TIME-LINE; BY THE MILLCO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear this entire thing is accurate and true, and now feel the need 2 remind my Blogaudian viewers of Cyberville that way back in the beginning, I admitted that once in a while, I will mislead and fool everyone with what I may have called and refered 2 as (TTD's), standing 4 [TACTICAL TEMPORARY DECEPTIONS], such as the most recent and most lengthy B-4 correcting and amending it, the SIR-SWAP example, and this was forewarned and completely caviet emptor upfront revealed 2 all of U viewers right smack dab from the beginning of this entire nearly 2 decade old blogging project. I have a deadly dangerous foe out there, and I need 2 try all things possible from time 2 time, just 2 goddamn ass survive, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!






END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment