Tuesday, August 8, 2023

I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2301, CHAPTER 23

 


I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2301, CHAPTER 23


12:40 PM, Tuesday, August 8, 2023


JWSC-TUE-11-231





Sane rational non deluded psychotic peeps think their way, and then we have my club, who I admit fully and completely 2 being in; as it all makes sense 2 think insane type thoughts when ones life IS INSANE all around them all of the time. As I begin this, I will need 2 stop as I am being struck with one of the WOMO-SPACEFORCE DEATH HAVANA BEAM WEAPONS, causing a nasty bowel-diareah attack 2 occur. Now it is 25 minutes past one and I am resuming after a major bathroom attack on me' body. I am going 2 start off with the fact that 4 the first time since my blogs all started up somewhere last September, and about or around eleven months ago, or somewhere close 2 it; none of my recent blogs have been viewed, going back 2 five of them or so and only one hit is on two recent blogs out of a dozen or so now, and when anything happens around me that is completely and absolutely a FIRST, and something brand non-key Melanie Safka NEW, it obviously triggers many things within me, and I am going 2 discuss this, an dB damned 2 Dogtown if nobody ever reads any of this, as soon, this entire blog will either B turned into PRIVATE-ACCESS-ONLY, or removed, but I hesitate 2 remove it and just use my own computer, as the computer does not have the entire blog project as does the BDC peeps do, and I had as many of U know, a computer up in Jersey as well as the one I bought in late 2010 here at the local Walmart Store, and then comes the times where I blogged only on public access terminals, so this is Y my plans unless absolutely forced into it in some way, never include complete and entire REMOVAL from a blogging-website. But many things R in my POOR-RUSS book, naught just new made up words that I began as Ben Franklin, doing nearly 3 centuries ago; but many concepts of reference points, as I call them, or ''CRP's'', 4 a shortened abbreviation here; and I will now go onto explain what this is all about, YO! I will cite with an incident that happened just within the past couple of hours, while outside on a local errand 2 a grocery store and the local library; as one perfect example of one of the POOR-RUSS book of CRP-ITEMS. This particular item is about comparative-ness in things that most peeps would never even dwell on at all, naught one wee tad bit, at least on any significant and conscious thought level. Now I told about the nabe 2 me' northwest and how a major air assault has happened naught once but twice in a row now, when I so much as speak 2 her outside of me' prefab home in the lot area between our 2 homes. It now appears that there is a very large cosmic connection between us as in addition 2 the aerial assault every time that we speak outside together, is what in my POOR-RUSS dictionary is called, and has been since early in this century and millennium; a 'parallel-WOMO-people established connected event, and 4 short in that same book, 'EPWS' simply standing 4 a shorter meaning of 'established parallel WOMO situation, and pronounced, 'EPWAS', and just as is sounds. When we last spoke and right after the aerial assault, we got talking about several things, beginning with her incredibly beautiful flower and vegetable gardens all over her large lot, and somehow as many times it does happen in life, the conversation swung way around 2 how I love sunflowers and tall things in general, even girls. Now it has been a solid decade or so since what I will now tell U all happened 2 me while out on a short local errand. Four extremely tall or practically giant girls of all shapes and sizes suddenly were just appearing all around me, while walking in as well as checking out of a grocery store, at the local ass library, and so forth. There is an unmistakable cosmic parallel between this lady and myself, as not only does speaking 2 her cause major air attacks immediately out of absolutely frikkin' nowhere, but anything that I say 2 here is magically and immediately turned into a data transfer of reality all around me, only not in cyber-world but what peeps of these computer times, now call the 'real-world'. My POOR RUSS BOOK is filled with other of these EPWS items, having only remotely similar patterns one 2 the other. 3 hundred years ago, it was only words, now my book is filled with more than just coined phrases, words, and expressions, such as early 2 bed, early 2 rise, makes us healthy, wealthy, and wise, and so on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


Photo lookalikes: Dennis Snyder, 2 of little-Merry Hollister, little girl making lippy face,

and last is an emojee photo.







You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh lovely 1999 Helen Zabriskie, “SHE GOT ME GOUUUUUUUUD”!



PHOTOS: 4 Lookalikes of Dennis Snyder, Devil man missing a tooth, and last but not least, lovely Mizz Dawn Marie King buried alive. I honestly do not think this is a lookalike photo, & if this isn't someone at some party back B4 she croaked on New Years Day of 2011, snapping a photo of her while dead drunk as she always was, the likeness is every bit as great as Leticia and Mariah, and separated only by many years of time.





Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces




































WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN






MMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are persecuting me with powerful HEALTH DESTROYING HAVANA DEATH WEAPON ASSAULTS, ANNOYANCES WHILE OUT ON ERRANDS, NUMEROUS COVERT AND CLEVER ASSAULTS ON ME AND MY PROPERTY SUCH AS 4 ONLY ONE EXAMPLE DAMAGING MY TOILET, and that is all definitely a part of my problems with the PHILLIES-FLYERS-DOW JONES STOCK MARKET ASSAULT; and the related ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME; THAT ALL BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.





Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).





Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT ORDER, with an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.





THIS TRANSMISSION TERMINATES NOW AT 2 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment