Thursday, August 24, 2023

How Long R-U Gonna' Let This Go On, Mister Planet-Leader Parmon?

 

6:30 PM, Thursday evening, 24 August, 2023



How Long R-U Gonna' Let This Go On, Mister Planet-Leader Parmon?







Folks in the great wonderful FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATION, when will U help me? Do U have anything even close 2 what I call a COMPUTER CRIMES SECTION or DEPARTMENT, or 'WHATEVER', quoting an old pal from my days of age 20 through age 25. What am I squawking about, U ask me perhaps? Allow me 2 show U then, me' kind ladies and gentlemen of the FBI:



1 followers

4246 posts

***************266 comments***********

All Time373314

Today26

Yesterday75

This Month1534

Last Month6371



My COMMENTS COUNT approximately four months ago was up somewhere around 330-340 somewhere in range, and rather than hold steady or increase, it is endlessly being taken away from me, dropping point after point after point, and the BLOGGER TEAM PEEPS must think that this is all so funny funny funny, huh lovely Mizz Sheila Hare Bigtits Franklin of 1968? WELLLLLLLL, I do naught, lovely nuke-movies and Mizz 1983 'phone company' BLAKE, and 1984 Mister Rambo, mah'm and sir!!!!!!!!! I AM NAUGHT ONE WEE TAD TEENSY WEENSY WHITTLE DAMN GLASS BIT AMUSED ABOUT THIS, AS 2 ME, THIS IS A CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION, AS I KNOW THAT BLOGGER KNOWS IT AND WON'T STOP WHOEVER IS DOING THIS 2 ME, OH WONDERFUL 'FIBBIES', YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!! I now ask any of U awesome nice honest agents out there, how would U feel if all of this was happening 2 one of your kids? We both know that U would B every bit as ticked off as I am, and so if that makes me' simple whittle pernt here, Sir Archie Bunker, then good, and if naught, well, what can I say here Sir JAY-JAY EVANS GOOD-TIMES of the 1970's, YO???????????????????






No comments:

Post a Comment