Monday, August 7, 2023

I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX, CHAPTER 22

 
















































1:47 PM, 7 August, 2023, early on Monday afternoon, JWSC-SUN-11-230
I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2301, CHAPTER 22






I am where the past several days were 4 most of the time, despite managing legitimate close outs at rounded-up 2-2 chart-ratings. Yes, I am at a BOTBUR right now, as my toilet is going 2 need 2-B replaced, and hopefully me' landlord ain't gonna' squawk 2 loudly about it, as nobody should B expected 2 live without a properly working toilet, and one that a user needs 2 conduct manual labor on every third day or so 2 make it flush and operate, is not by any stretch a FUTHERMUCKING WORKING TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also common sense mucking glass dictates that sooner or later and with Mountainpen' rotten lousy glass endlessly flowing horrible bad luck, will B most definitely and absolutely sooner; it will go completely one frucking day and I will B swimming in a tub of rucking slit and nothing will make it go away, and the operation will B beyond a totally sloppy glass yucking goddessdog mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes Sheriff KJM abnd anyone else who may B remotelty interested, I trucked up on me' CAP-JOB with posting me' magnetic percentages for BOTBAR, and put the monthly chart up twice and not pasting in the proper annual chart, so sorry, all great Pearl Harbor-WWII-Japassadors!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The chart that I wanted U-2-C-4 purposes of applying what technicians of charts call, TIME PROJECTED ANALYSIS; was naturally, HALLS-FAWCES caused 2-B the one I never pasted in and trucked up by pasting in two of the same charts. WEIN-SOSO-SSDD, huh Mister Hall??????????? The Air has been quiet 4 a while with the one exception this 'moanin-moanin-moanin moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning' with a real nasty glass plane assault, not PLAN, plane; not sue Hollywood, not tow, but two of the errors and use Hollywood, and all those old 2007 MMM Jenny Park days HACKS (PBHE) from days gone by now, YO BRAHHH!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mister Art Crane ole' buddy, coworker, and Sir; when did the plane hit and what were the circumstances? Remember me telling U all, Blogaudians, how the lady nabe 2 me' north-west, had made some promises 2 me and never called me; concerning helping me 2 secure a used laptop computer? We R friends again, and despite that, as laptops would not do 4 my purposes anyway, according 2 me' TECHY-dude, so no skin off me' nose; but remember peeps how a super aerial assault went down when I was outside in the rear yard area, between our 2 property lots; and when I told U all about the crash level airplane assault that came out of absolutely nowhere, and after a totally plane-less sky 4 several days, both while out on me' errands, as well as here at me' frucking residence? Someone in the BRIGGBASE LAMIST WOMO CULT, Earthly chaptered as the SPACEFORCE, does naught want the 2 of us on speaking terms, and screwed with me B4, not just by air assault but magically screwing up communications and voicemail systems, as according 2 her, she insists that she called me and I never got any calls OR MESSAGES, something my WOMO-SPACEFORCE-MC MACY CLUB-MILLIONTH COUNCIL is quite adept in pulling these magical tricks off, with no problems whatsoever, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me also tell U that B4 the toilet WENT OUT YET AGAIN the WOMO PRICKS had just given me a sudden nasty-glass major diareah assault Havana death weapon strike, so the two items were most assuredly in connection and in unison with each other, further proving that none of these goddamn things are merely just happening 2 me, YO kind SHERIFF KEN MASCARA, oh SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So because the WOMO-SPACEFORCE-MACY CLUB MILLCO IS STRIKING ME NOW, we will continue on with my discussions that began with my early blogs of 2007, concerning the CYBEROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes the CYBEROM is as famous in some parallel worlds in about two more decades time, as the internet is, here in our realm right now. And extremely POWERFUL HALLS FAWCES just went out of their way during this recent past half hour of time, 2 stop me and my train of thought, just as I was about 2 embark on some stuff so beyond outlandishly incredible, that no words R there 2 explain it 2 any of U. I am fighting what the UFOLOGISTS have their own ideas about and many names and labels 4, only they refuse 2-C my truths just as others refuse 2-C their truths. Sounds silly U may think? Now can I prove this shortly? U bet your glass I can, lovely Annie Costner, in or out of heavenly Iowa and Hollywood movies, and the vely opening proof is what has happened 2 me right now this day when trying 2 get into this with all of U out there in Blogaudian-land!!!!!! This goes so far beyond anything U can know or anything anyone of U have seen on the most far out SYFY, maybe in my own mind, because I know that it is so real and incredibly mind boggling it heightens the emotional value of it 4 me, but in any case, I will now scratch the surface today because the WOMO is attacking me, YO!!!!!!!!! Then after posting, a roulette game will B played, as told 2-U all, during air-sieges, and during BOTBAR strings, and etcetera. I have talked about MP and MOGOSP, same thing. It all has 2 do with using Qbit computing on highly advanced ultra high speed systems and a software program that combines highly advanced present into future artificial intelligence programs, and other things as well. M-O-G-O-S-P merely stands 4 Motive-Goal-Software-Program. Take away the words of Goal and Software, and we R left simply with a shortened M-P, but it is the same exact thing. Long B4 the ordinary world was discussing this and long B4 our evening news broadcasts and streaming services filled the system with (AI-stuff), I talked of this MOGOSP thing in 2006 and 2007 on my blogs, and anyone of U out here can archive and know that I am speaking an undeniable power house truth 2-U, YO!!!!!!!!!!! Also in those times, hardly even any computer geek had heard much about any type of NON-SYFY brain 2 machine connectability-systems, and we do hear aboyut the computer an dscience labs now today, working on this very thing, an dquite seriously, withhppes of introducing numerous types of these things into our markets and yes, within this decade and by the following decade, most definitely it all will b household-accepted, and nobody will ever consider any of this 2-B 'loony-crazy-nuttiness', and or 'SYFY'!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rather the words would B, “TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE”, and completely unlike in the times of my residing at Bonjovi's MMM Plageman's great and illustrious trailer Park, of Mullica-Berryville, NJUSAESMWG. Yes sir, good old
Sir Sound Engineer Ryan at Sir Anthony Bonjovi's great once existing in Port Saint Lucie, FLUSAESMWG, AVALON RECORDING STUDIO
, may have let me down with that vocoder job a wee tad little bit, but naught with his great and marvelous help securing me a nice g-mail address. Thank U all, great dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has come in very handy, allowing me 2 open up necessary things 4 all of us 2 have in this rotten 21st century, such as an Amazon account, and several other things right down 2 me Google-Blogger system, and e-mail system in general. I couldn't have done it without U, oh wonderful Ryan. Hip-hip-haray 2-U-all!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, dumb-glass mole Spellchecker refuses 2 do anything other than tell me the word is misspelled. They give me absolutely no correct way of spelling it and I wanna'

flucking glass say it, so I will, YO!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE and WEEEEDEEEEEEKAWUSS, Katy Pee and Bob Andrews from 1997, WOW, nobody will believe me' life. Hey, can I weelwee frucking blame them???????????????????????????




So I talked about a lot of wild powerful stuff in those many 2007 blogs that were quite difficult on the eyes 2 read in that old style lousy blog font at BDC, so I am slowly improving the old words spoken by the MOUNTAINPEN by copying the junk back onto me' open office files, and then fixing it up in better and easier print and style 4-U-2 all C and enjoy! As 4 the details concerning my opening up discussions back then on connecting into CYBEROM, well, at least the WOMO as of yet has naught violated my civil rights and ripped off me' so-called protected and copyrighted intellectual property, as they quite assuredly did with my 2006 opening discussions with EXPLORATRONS & EXPLORATRONICS, YO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Imagine the internet as an entity that not your computer, but U yourself were suddenly marvelously able 2 directly connect right into, and move around this magical kingdom so 2 speak as if it were a super ultra Disney cyber-park! Performing that whittle mental exercise may allow any of U, approximately one percent of the full thrill of actually doing such a thing, and yes, very soon these things will B possible. I have seen them, and even if this universe does not have it happen; some type of towel seepage effect of basic similarity will undoubtedly come 2 fruition instead, right here. IPYT!!!






MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR CALENDAR:



MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2023---JWSC-MON-11-230




CURRENT PHASE IS: WANING GIBBOUS 6:6



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.




WANING CRESCENT------(WN-C)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(WN-G)

WAXING CRESCENT------(WX-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(WX-G)



      Photos of the Day





Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night


The Global Enlightenment Of Morianity, 4 Millennium-3




My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces










MAGNETIC PERCENTAGES CHARTS IN 2023





2023 ANNUAL MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR:


DATE----DAY #----BOTBARS----MP4B


7/10------191------58-----------------------30---X---3

7/11------192------58-----------------------30---X---4

7/12------193------59-----------------------31---X---1

7/13------194------59-----------------------30---X---1

7/14------195------59-----------------------30---X---2

7/15------196------59-----------------------30---X---3

7/16------197------59-----------------------30---X---4

7/17------198------59-----------------------30---X---5

7/18------199------59-----------------------30---X---6

7/19------200------59-----------------------30---X---7

7/20------201------59-----------------------29---X---1

7/21------202------59-----------------------29---X---2

7/22------203------59----------------------29---X---3

7/23------204------59----------------------29---X---4

7/24------205------60----------------------29---X---5

7/25------206------61----------------------30---X---1

7/26------207------62----------------------30---X---2

7/27------208------62----------------------30---X---3

7/28------209------62-----------------------30---X---4

7/29------210------62-----------------------30---X---5

7/30------211------62-----------------------29---X---1

7/31------212------62-----------------------29---X---2

8/1------213---------62----------------------29---X---3

8/2------214---------62----------------------29---X---4

8/3------215---------62----------------------29---X---5

8/4------216---------62----------------------29---X---6

8/5------217---------62----------------------29---X---7

8/6------218---------62----------------------28---X---1



MONTHS 7-8 MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR:


DATE----DAY #----BOTBARS----MP4B


7/10------10------7-----------------------70

7/11------11------7-----------------------64

7/12------12------8-----------------------67

7/13------13------8-----------------------62

7/14------14------8-----------------------57

7/15------15------8-----------------------53

7/16------16------8-----------------------50

7/17------17------8-----------------------47

7/18------18------8-----------------------44

7/19------19------8-----------------------42

7/20------20------8-----------------------40

7/21------21------8-----------------------38

7/22------22------8-----------------------36

7/23------23------8-----------------------35

7/24------24------9-----------------------38

7/25------25------10---------------------40

7/26------26------11---------------------42

7/27------27------11----------------------41

7/28------28------11----------------------39

7/29------29------11----------------------38

7/30------30------11----------------------37

7/31------31------11----------------------35

8/1---------1-------0-----------------------0

8/2---------2-------0-----------------------0

8/3---------3-------0-----------------------0

8/4---------4-------0-----------------------0

8/5---------5-------0-----------------------0

8/6---------6-------0-----------------------0





When SSJKK was the property owner Estelle Bassler’s renter/tenant, named Sara J. Karge; and however they worked it out in City Hall down in Atlantic City, the deal made somehow according 2 Mrs. Bassler whom I told all of U how I had many good talks with her late last century from her new location in Ormond Beach, FLUSAESMWG, and in one particular discussion, she informed me that Sara Karge trashed the hotel, the Piccadilly that she had leased from Mrs. Bassler, and Mrs. Bassler called the loan and got it away from her, and then she burned down her hotel, the Bolivar shortly after, in an attempt to astrally project herself as a teenager as opposed to the mid-seventy-ish old woman that she had become by the years passing into the early seventies. Since early 1970, she remained the astral teenager, and totally lost her physical connection to the material realm. She pretended 2 grow older and die after I disappeared from the scene during this time, officially being declared dead in October of the ‘90 year, at the age of just over 94. She sort of wanted 2 oversee her knew physical self and guide the family that she now was tangibly connected 2, and the older sister was sat down at a young age and told these powerful truths, and I was wrong 4 a long time. MC did more than get my attention, first with the 2 letters coming empty in my dreams from my Somerdale home in NJUSAESMWG, and then later with her 2008 musical CD project that was marvelous and terrific, there is and only ever will B only one great U my Scylla, or MC now. The second thing indeed got my full undivided attention. Remember, 2 many coincidences, do not add up 2 a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, I'll fight the entire universe 2 make that power house point come 2 life, as it is true, an dis also the slogan lived by with any and all really great super sleuths and detectives, the world over, I assure U all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Gary-7 was a fantastic original Star Trek TV show character, but there R some on this Earth, put quite frankly, that R here as “VISITORS and OBSERVERS”; and not on mission 2 save anyone from a nuclear holocaust, such as with the fictional Trekker show, but instead; mostly as witness bearing and log keeping individuals. Yes, the title of that middle late 1960's STAR TREK TELEVISION SHOW is “Assignment Earth”, and is an absolutely MUST-C-4 any and all of me' true loyal BLOGAUDIANS, YO!!!!!!! WOW-THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment