Friday, August 11, 2023

I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2301, CHAPTER 26

 


WeatherBug camera - Blue and Gray Bar and Grill Gettysburg



I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2301, CHAPTER 26


MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3




JUNE 25, 2014,

WEDNESDAY EVENING AT 9:25,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 80 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 93%













The world is an amazing place. It can also be extremely futhermucking annoying and miserable, Mount Construction of Berlin-Jaylo, New Jersey, over on the Julia yucking Horse Pike, oh sir Sat Nurine Trinidad Traveler taxi-driver/school bus driver, and yes sir, yes ma'am, THIS MOTHER FRUYUCKING HACKING WITH MY STUNT SCREWING FLUCKING MOUSE, IS GETTING EXTREMELY FRUCKING ANNOYING; YOU MOTHER MUCKERS, YO!!!! Do I have to say it 8,464 times, Leonard dirt-bag-thug-1980-McKinnon, or what, YO????????








Yes, no Stacey for me. Only other Kennedy's, and nightmare songs that I would ducking sing to myself, every mucking rotten ass time I had to drive past that bunt screwing lucking 'MOUNT CONSTRUCTION COMPANY', the gods; what a poor slob I am, earring Joan-95, split pants and brake dance, and all of it. YUK. How to rob a bank without a gun; give me a break. How much have the banks robbed all of flucking us for the past half zucking century with their bullfrit??????? A sonic boom would be the sound heard, if all those ripped off, could be heard in a perfect world. This includes banks, financial institutions, and all the crooks under the so-called watchful witch-ful eye, of the phony ducking SEC!!!!!!! Now the FCC is who is needed right now, as I just got my first WORD-DISAPPEARING-HACK, by the flucking quirk off, scum ball, dirt bag, WOMO-MILITUFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy oh boy oh boy, then I saw them, those three 'ESS-LADIES' that I had been introduced to, in a parallel universe, in early 2014; 41 years earlier. They had that witch laugh just like we all see in the ducking movies, 'WO' Mister Harner, sir.






Many times I say I am gonna' do stuff, and due 2 my wild surreal inconceivable crazy glass life, things many times get either endlessly procrastinated or simply altogether prevented from happening. If I had just BOUGHT THAT DAMN MOUSE BACK IN 2014, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME 9 GODDESSDOG YEARS OF SUFFERING, as my new mouse completely solved the mouse-hack woe-whiz-me troubles. GEEEEEEE-WHIZ willagars folks!!!!!!!! FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, my old pal, Bob McDowell; I plan to buy a new mouse when my disability comes in on 3 July. If the hack was in the mouse, I am sending it to your attention, first class mail, so you can have it examined. If it does not abate most of my problems with all of these shmucking dock sticking continual hacks, then we'll have to take it from there, at that point in time, to quote the Watergate Investigation senators and those that testified in them, in 1973, right beautiful awesome beyond white hot Sarah Jacobson, oh great Christmas Tree Goddess of double decade age separations? A 'WOW' if I may here; Mister Mackey and Mister Macy!


AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





So just what is the ETTOS tool; some may be inquisitively pondering about. Simple, two words can give a condensed and abridged version to your query, for the time being, and those two words being, MIND CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETTOS=Electromagnetic Thought Transmission and Omission System, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!! As badly as I wish 4 my true tale of MOUNTAINPEN'S MORIANITY 2 become believed and better understood by global populations, I would sacrifice myself to the worst Guantanamo Bay slow torture, any day of the week and twice on Holy Day; B-4 ever wishing or trying in the slightest way, 2 force my will on the minds of others. That goes against every single goddamn thing I stand 4 and absolutely damn ass believe in!





As we all learned over the past decade or so now, reality is quite fluid, and after my 2013 techno-pop song, “YBCO”, came all of that nightmare horrible Trumpism and so on and so forth, and most of U out here,deny it all U wish 2 YO,know that this entire thing is true, messy, and all proceeded straight out from the Dogtown Gates and over the Dogtown Bridge itself, ever since middle 2013 then went onward into the following times we now R all miserably existing in, YO BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Reality can B turned into many illusion wiothout haerdly doing much at all, and then when the mighty WARREN GROVE 1997 TOOL is frther intentionally applied into the mixture of SATAN's KINGDOM here, BANG-POW, what pops out but the 2014 post sociological and political nightmare system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, do I weigh 400 pounds or 100 pounds? Any small child who grow up in today's computer age and make either one of these things truer than my faked-kid's harmony musical tracks on me' fishing song, YO!

















OH-SCHMIDT, AM I TRUCKING FAT; SYFY-CHANNEL!












My Photo



TIME TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT.

**







OR AM I REALLY SO DAMN FAT, YO??????????


My Photo



Actually, I think I am kind of damn skinny, YO!!!!! How much of reality can we ever trust anymore, folks, and then when attempting 3 tell a powerful and wild tale such as the story of my life, well, JUST FORGET ABOUT IT YO BRAH!







I want 2 open up an entire new area based on this as well as several powerful and HUUUUUUUGE things in Morianity's past, connecting stuff that will certainly blow minds and even come close 2 causing some more enlightened and intellectual folks 2 come dangerously close 2 a permanent Joseph Padgett Mind Collapse back around 2002 somewhere. I will always have guilty feelings 4 what I did 2 poor Security Guard Padgett, and must guard against ever doing that 2 anyone else ever again, YO great peeps out there in Cyberville!!!!!!





I am posting this up now at 10:20 AM, Friday, 11 August, 2023, JWSC-FRI-11-234.



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment