Tuesday, July 28, 2015

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT LIVES ON IN C21 AND M3, CHAPTER 015


















































CHAPTER 015


THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT LIVES ON IN C21 AND M3































What good is being able to prove a million things, right down to the satisfaction of any court of law, if no one allows you to do that?



What good is being able to prove a million things, right down to the satisfaction of any court of law, if no one allows you to do that?



What good is being able to prove a million things, right down to the satisfaction of any court of law, if no one allows you to do that?


Sheriff sir; my upstairs assholes were banging on my ceiling for a long time earlier this morning shortly after opening bell time on Wall Street. I do not know why they pull this fucking shit on me, but I think a lot of people all over this world do know. What do you think, kind sir?



Other than for that and a few normal annoying doors; all seems mostly quiet here on the southern front of my war. Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!




Oh yes ladies and gentlemen, good old wonderful Ziggy's super great late June of 1970 advice, you know; “Go home, go home”. Again with my daughter's great message that always seems to endlessly apply to me, “IT WILL BE TOO LATE” JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE-LOUISE, Detective Fontana.




CALLIO'S ASTRAL CIFALOGLIO CARONARY FLOWERS.



JULY 28, 2015,
LATE TUESDAY MORNING AT 11:20,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 88 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY-----(H-88/L-75). PREDICTED HIGH-92.
HUMIDITY IS 66%. THE HEAT INDEX IS 98 DEGREES.
WIND IS WSW AT 13, GUSTING TO 22.



Let us say for a minute or two, that this is what is happening. No one is doing a thing, other than for HALLS FAWCES, who not only do what they do to me and have since I was literally dropped by my mom, onto my head, in Philly; while she was holding me, and walking to a doctor appointment, and crossing a street in West Philly one late morning. She tripped and I went sailing down hard, and remember it clear as a bell. She didn't try to do that, but I bet HALLS FAWCES did!

My PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi

TO ALL SAVANTS; ''THE END''.

No comments:

Post a Comment