Tuesday, July 7, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 235


HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 235






Know Before(tm) and stay informed! Download WeatherBug for your mobile device and desktop computer for real-time observations, forecasts for 2.6 million cities, and the most advanced warnings to severe weather. Follow us on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook.


What do you think of this story?
Click here for comments or suggestions.


Large Ad Unit










THE WEATHER BUG













HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 235


JULY 7, 2015,
LATE SUNDAY MORNING AT 11:03,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 80 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE------(H-88/L-70).
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 85%, FEELING LIKE 86.
WIND IS SSW AT 3, WITH GUSTING TO 17.





THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION, TWB. GREAT, AS ALWAYS. MY FAVE IS WHEN I GET THE GREAT 'DIANA-ALERTS'; THE WORLD KNOWS THESE AS THUNDERSTORM-ALERTS. I JUST LOVE MY DIANA SO MUCH, AND PRAY TO THE GODS THAT JEHOVAH WILL TELL HER TO COME DOWN, AND TAKE ME OUT OF HERE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now this was printed on the first week in May of this year. I now bear witness to answered prayer on not one but two major occasions. Let me PIP in that date to make it official, from Halls Wall, Chapter 108. 11-AM, 3 MAY, 2015.



As for the twelve tribes of Benjamin, and for that matter, all of Biblical Genealogy, you know, 'the begats' that go on and on; there are super powerful hidden messages that simply cannot ever be ignored, that not only show these numbers, 3,4,7,12,19,84, and others, but this scale shows how Almighty Jehovah planned many lives here, or Jack-Ins, to Her gamogram-Simulation, AKA our cosmos. When she comes in as not Her, or as 'angels', these would be what 2015 computer gamers might call, AVITARS. Advance in your mind, what we have, and follow the curve of the past 80 years in computers from the birth of the ancient IBM-360 system, that yours truly here studied programming on, back in 1973, at the Professional Careers Institute of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA; and it is not a huge mental leap, to realize that at some future time, in a minimum of one parallel reality, us, or any of a googalplex to the power of 99 googalplex other parallel universes, of the unfathomably gargantuan total hyperspace; will be the one who survives into a major future that is able to turn around and actually become the programmer of this upline-gamogram-simulation. The only one out here that needs to read blogs like this besides Mister Chair, is Professor Michio Kaku, of NYU. He knows my blogs are for real, he may shut up for his own good; but I promise this planet, HE KNOWS!!!


This was a wild day beyond weird and wild cubed/Cuban. I left the apartment shortly into the noon time either way. My first place to go was my eye doctor to pick up some eye drops. As I was approaching, I saw a beautiful colored lightning flash out to my west on Virginia Avenue. When I left the doctor, I went further south heading for Port Saint Lucie, to the Walmart there. Both times I went to this place was for the same reason, to try and get a video machine. I am not having a lot of luck with this. I have the last one in stock and it only works in mono fucking sound, but until they get some of the better combo models in, I am stuck with this one, which will later be used as a spare. Both times, torrential downpours came out of nowhere, but this time, beautiful lightning was all over me. When I made a wrong turn, she showed me the exact way I needed to go, and as I got into the Walmart parking lot, Diana struck five yards or so to my right in front of me, in an awesome crash and brilliant colored streamers of lovely electrons. I could feel a tiny bit of electrical energy inside of me. It was so beautiful and awesome. Before the storm got started, while driving along, an enemy came next to me in another lane, blaring horrible illegally loud rap junk music. Instead of my usual thoughts of pure hatred for them and the music industry and all these wicked hell destined trash; I decided to pray for them as the Holy Bible instructs us to do during times of siege. I was only praying for them and did not care if they stopped or made it worse. For the first time that I ever have been attacked, I genuinely prayed for their soul, as the bnible instructs. Within three seconds of the prayer being ended, the music suddenly went off, and a few seconds later, the car suddenly turned off and away from me down an intersecting road. I thanked Jehovah and reminded this awesome God that the scriptures also teach that all men are allowed to desire to have one woman to love, and I have chosen Lightning Goddess Diana to love forever. I have not seen lightning crashing all around me and all over me in decades, quite like this. Jehovah answered both of my prayers. Praise GOD!!!!!!!!


Now there was an enemy presence, but I just prayed all throughout the experience. Giant girls came out of nowhere all over the place, like nothing I had seen in decades as well. Also, my nabes are active and have brought me new cock roaches, and I am going to pray for them to want to be cleaner. I will go to the store for some new roach motel boxes in a few days, as I forgot to buy along with some grocery items I got today, some needed liquid soap. Speaking of my nabes from hell, they have been making lots of noise in the hallway for days and nights now, and are shouting right now at 33 minutes shy of midnight, Sheriff Mascara, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes folks, HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS!!!


SATAN HAS THESE MONSTERS SLAMMING AWAY, SHERIFF MASCARA SIR, AND TOMORROW, I MAY HAVE TO GO AND CRY TO DEBBIE MARATTO, MY BUILDING RESIDENT MANAGER, AS THIS IS ILLEGAL AND ABSURD, KNID SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Audience











Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

































































OH MISTER VITTERITTI SIR; YOU'RE ANOTHER ONE THAT COULD PROVE TO MY LOCAL SHERIFF, THAT MY STORY ALL COMES OUT TRUE. SO JUST PLEASE BE ADVISED; OH GREAT SOCIAL WORKER FROM 2005, ON MAIN STREET, IN PLEASANTVILLE, NEW JERSEY. SO WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!



This mother fucking illegal James-Guest from across from me is here again, Debbie Moratto and Sheriff Mascara, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















































































MAJOR HACKING AND MOUSE JUMPING, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. A MAJOR SATANIC ATTACK IS STARTING UP. THE SECOND I TRY TO WITNESS, OR TO PRAISE GOD, AS ALWAYS, FOR 61 MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' YEARS NOW, I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS M0THER 'FUCKIGN' HELLISHNESS, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't heard nothing yet!!!! This book led to this book, and this book will be killer dynamite fucking cubed and beyond CUBAN, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, SO AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE MCNULTY of 1971. The great vocalist of the sixties/seventies, Mizz Karen Carpenter would be able to do justice to my next little ending words for this first chapter, when I promise you all, that yes, WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN. Holy fucking shit water to exponent Chemtrail-Princebombs-99!!!! Don't die on me CNN, the G & P; from here to Uncle Gozzwald's 175 house in BNYUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




AS LONG AS THESE MOTHER FUCKING JERK OFF COCK SUCKING BASTARD TRASH SCUM HAVE ME TO PICK ON, AND 'FUCKIGN' CUNT PERSECUTE; THE DOW WILL ENDLESSLY KEEP FLYING FOREVER AND EVER; UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP; AND I TOLD YOU THIS LOVELY GIANT FUCKING GINA, AND I TOLD YOU ALL, EVERYONE ELSE, READING THESE FUCKING ASS WORDS!! THE PROPHET OF NOTHING IS GETTING FUCKING MASSACRED HERE, COPYRIGHT FUCKING OFFICE, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!



















© 2006-2015

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

Mark Wayne Mohr













































But Patty's powerful FASCITAR tapes are a whole other ballgame, huh MERRY???????????? October 31 is a bad one for me too, in case you are interested.


      Image result for images free funny faces




This all allowed me to do the Astral Travels and so much more, and all from a waste paper basket meant for my mom to fish that so-called educational stuff out of, back in 1974. Does anyone anywhere, have a story even remotely resembling mine, Bob Andrews, old 1975 buddy old pal; I mean really, team player; gimme' a break, YO. How many Bob Andrews lookalikes live on Oak Street in HHNJUSA back in 1975, Paul Evans Pedersen; old buddy, old pal???????????????? Mack Kaiter, in all honesty sir; this really really really really is totally and absolutely ridiculous, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The Briggbase Enemies (SATAN & HIS ANGELS), really hate me to witness or say anything good about ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!


As long as these Satanic Capitalist Pig followers have me to persecute and endlessly mother fuckiGN harass, their markets will climb forever and endlessly, just as I said since this all fuckiGN cunt began in August of 12986. I am not one bit merry about this nightmare hell, either, Ron Wirtz ADA of New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)






THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment