Wednesday, July 1, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 223




Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)


© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015


© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)


My Photo

I TOLD YOU THE DOW WOULD KEEP RACING UP, GINA!



I am fully aware how far out and fantastic all my stuff seems to be, and I know it is all the truth and also know that those all around me think I went totally mad long ago. That's just reality, son; to quote you, Dennis Snyder!

      Image result for images free funny faces





HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 223

















It was no fun at all, being kept by the two zoo-keeping wardens, Ann King and her daughter Dawn-Marie. But I lived through this hell on top of my physical agony and other Otammic-Milituforce drama and trauma, and here I am today, living in Fort Pierce, Florida, and still alive and breathing, the gods willing. The minute they are not willing, this is when we all kiss the mud, bite the dust, and meet the Queen, in more ways than one, and without any TV repairs, or visits to northeast Philadelphia. WOW THAT, all crooked rotten repair shops everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 223

My Photo

© BOM 2006-2015
MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR


I wouldn't give anyone in America a thin fucking dime for the healthcare and general welfare of seniors. In fact, the entire medical industry is nothing but greedy Wall Street quacks and duck-nerds.





Memorial Center For Integrative Endocrine Surgery




JULY 1, 2015,
LATE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:40,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 89 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY-------(H-92/L-70).
HUMIDITY IS 55%, FEELING LIKE 96 DEGREES.
WIND IS ESE, AT A STEADY 16.




































































































































Well, Diana Ross may have sung about BABY LOVE; but these photos from 'TWC', puts somewhat of a different spin on that; don't you think, folks?
AHA-AHA-AHA AND WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



WeatherBug Photos


    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB. YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!

Let me hold out my arms and cry like a crazy mother fucker, kind people out here!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for images free funny faces


Now I am in no way implying that all of the people involved in my life in one way or the other, are in their truer essence, Briggbase residents. But a large majority of them are, and this has to be the truth, as otherwise, those anti-pollution television commercials that aired late in the sixties, with my voice on the one where the pigs were on the beach, just never could have happened.














Graph of Blogger page views


Audience




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers


THIS MOTHER FUCKING MOUSE-JUMP HACKING, IS REAL BAD; SHERIFF KJM, AG-PB, AND OTHERS OUT HERE, FROM FCC, TO FBI, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!





Now the problem with what I am going to say in a moment, is that without believing in this Castaneda Syndrome of Dreaming, to call the ESS, and give it more credibility, since this is a great world recognized author; none of this story called Morianity would have a snowballs chance in fucking hell of ever making a bit of logical rational sense. But applying my powerful story, along with, as well as into, Carlos Castaneda, and his great 'dream-books'; and finally, you will see some powerful shit is going on; and you won't be able to deny it! Not with real honest logic and reasoning. You literally would be forced to reach the conclusion, that Morianity is real. Just this man's great books are one thing. But take his books, and my claims about my life for nearly 61 years; and you will get a blast that is far beyond 1,000 atomic bombs. I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!! So as I said, I could print up a few hundred words or more on any topic that these blogs have taken you through for ten years now. Here is one selected purely at random, but as you read it; try reading it while remembering the Castaneda Syndrome. No one just falls into interactions with a dozen people that all go onto be world renown huge successful people, not unless they were say the Queen of England or some big billionaire. It merely goes against all odds, all possible statistical analysis, and on and on I could go. Let me instead, stop and just paste in this little story.



Yes, many folks have come to Fort Pierce, following me down here literally. Some my distant family, some part of the ESS naturally, and still others, whoever and whatever they REALLY are, some are the soldiers on my side of this army-fight, praise the GODDESS!!!!!!!!



Rather than rehash, let me expand and insert just a wee bit of fresh new information, me peeps! How many out here are familiar with what happened to me after I wrote the song called, “SARAH” on May 12, 1996? This took place on the second fucking day of August, about ten weeks after this was written. My mom and I were in my brand new Saturn automobile. The Milituforce made it suddenly break down. I had been followed by a dangerous terrorist who threatened both my life and the life of my poor elderly fucking mother. I was blocked in at a parking lot by strange young females and not allowed to exit the area for a short while. And by the time the day was all done, and my mom and I had both spoken to the Prosecutor's Office in Camden City in Jersey, after finally returning to our apartment in Williamstown, called the Highview Apartments; we had just about been totally fried and mother fuckiGN microwaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But SARAH had only begun fucking with me, kind folks, her and her fuckiGN miserable cronies from Atlantic City and the surrounding inland town areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have someone down here who informed me that what happened was as follows, and he will deny saying this or even knowing or speaking to me to his fucking dying die, he also told me. When the waitress at the Egg Harbor, New Jersey White Horse Pike diner told my mom and I that a contract had been placed on my life by the local gangs in Egg Harbor and their main Manhattan gang dealer mobsters; and was also told that I was a snitch and this is why I have been marked for death, when in truth I never had been anywhere near any of this nonsense, and it had been 10 years to the day practically, since I was even in fucking New York City. He said to me, he knows for a fact, that Dick Wolf, the executive producer of Law & Order the TV show, knows all about me, and the entire show reflects a large part of my life, along with some others in both my family, and peeps that he and his peeps knows as well. He said the episode with the two kids coming into the city, the girl named SARAH, who was shot, and the dude who was forced to work as a SNITCH, by Detective Rivera, as this episode aired right around the time of this incident with me; was no coincide whatsoever. The boy was shot because in the L&O episode, he was seen coming out of the police precinct and was believed to be a SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.


Next

Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Next

Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:

Search for:
Search by:
Item type:


United States Copyright Office
HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



See why the Milituforce is not all that fuckiGN swift about letting me download/copy my 29th project, You'll Be Crossing Over”, in case I use it on my blogs??????? Hey, be blind and dumb if you so desire, sawn you!




Would any fuckiGN person on this planet, go to all this trouble to prove what I have been put through by the owner/creators of this planet, if this was not for real?????????? Give me a mother fuckiGN break, ladies and gentlemen, pweeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!!!

































































































































































































Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
























































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse



JUPITER INLET CAM

WELCOME TO JUPITER INLET, FLORIDA, USA





















CLICK BELOW TO ARCHIVE OLDER BLOGS, PLEASE FOLKS!



























I got through the weekend, and a lot better for wear than those two dudes who tried to do that New York prison break. Oh well; we all are dealt cards, and we all learn our own unique style of playing our cards. Taking both of these things together, and we get the complexities of physical life in our new age global society. To that, I will merely add, WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!


As I said; Mashell Daniels of 1980, and RPL Sound Studio Labs; the human mind really totally freaking fascinates me. To quote my old pal Bob McDowell, I find it to say the very least, “Vely vely intelesting”!!!!



HELL, IN ANY CASE; My life is one big fat ass fucking hell.





Image result for images free funny faces

Hey Federal Communications Commission, YO;
MAJOR FUCKING HACKS!




Pageviews today
69
Pageviews yesterday
66
Pageviews last month
2,411
Pageviews all time history
90,053












THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment