Monday, July 13, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 143


































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 243



Well, I managed to make it through the dam twelfth day of July, at least in the normal waking world spaces, not the hyperspaces. Of course, that was probably experienced in early morning hours of the thirteenth, not that one time to another time, has any true or real relevance.


My noisy scummy nabes are at it this morning, and were going strong last night. Loud doors, yelping dogs, shouting, what else is dam new around here?


In this nightmare, I was in a parallel universe where the Roundhouse Museum was half the way it is here, and half the way it is where my younger daughter PEE is living there with me, or was, until I got myself shot in the back, by a NJ State Policeman. In this particular reality, Paula King Senior, and several other lovelies from my hell-parade over here in waking life, all were telling me that I could not attend some function with my mother, who was alive and well over there by the way, until I finished paying what I owed on some loan given out by a local area lending group. Somehow I was dating the niece of the President of that organization, and when drove the very same car that Sarah Callio drove into Cifaloglio after my 2006 fatal heart attack, that I experienced over here. I was planning on moving out of state over there, and wanted her to come with me, as well as go to this function, and she told me to talk to her uncle about either forgiving the loan or making some kind of new payment arrangements. For weird reasons, years had passed since the loan was made, and I did not ever make any payments or even remember that it had existed until that very night. Long story made as short as humanly possible here; I spoke with this fellow and he fixed things, and then I suddenly found myself outside of his office and speaking his niece again. She said I had to stay and not move, and I felt that I needed to move. I was totally oblivious to anything here in this dimension while this was going on, IE my being over there in that interaction, was as a TYPE-1-Exploratron, or a normal dreamer. Suddenly I remember my mom being there and all three of us going at it, and I flipped out and threw everything all over the place. I then proceeded to drive to Florida, where after reaching here, as with my last trip here in this universe; I stopped at Flagler Beach. Only over there, a lady approached me and told me she was Estelle Bassler from South Atlantic City, and she seemed to be my age or even younger, which over here was not the case. She told me that she was unable to ever tell me what I wanted to know, in any parallel universe, and had managed to meet me here right now just in order to tell me that. She said that a parallel world Paula is behind all of it, and made the entire simulation gamogram just to get you away from her SSJKK. I told her that all I wanted was to be left alone by these horrible monster people. That I was only trying to escape the area that night back in 1970, 45 years ago, and that I meant no one a bit of harm. She then pulled out that same tablet or shoebox thing that I had in 1968 back at my HTHS high school, in Jersey, when Nick and his pals somehow followed me back into time from 1996 while I had that other major OOB from Highview Apartments. She started to hand it to me, and as I grabbed it, a vision came to me that the dude I worked for who wanted me to spy on that wild house on the boardwalk in that really far out other parallel world, some time back; and who was the uncle of the girl I was now darting in this parallel universe, was indeed none other than Wells Fargo Security Company's Mister Charlie Harmon. He always is wearing a huge '1997' on his grayish black tee-shirt when I see him in parallel worlds. In this world, he would always be wearing an official uniform, that was pertinent to his rank, as a security systems ops manager. The people that he wanted me to follow and document in that parallel world who owned a home right on the boardwalk in this strange parallel Atlantic City, were none other than my older daughter and her hubby. Over there, hubby worked for the Central Intelligence Agency, and they had a program in league with Maryland's NSA peeps, called Project-Parallel. They all were doing things that operated at or near the maxed out majestic level on security clearance. Also, I seemed to fit into things in some big way, yet Harmon wanted me to join a team in the government alphabet soup, that watched secretly over them. This is why I am persecuted, I came to learn, as they can never be positive one way or the other, that I am a part of this team, in any parallel, even here where I am blogging this.






JULY 13, 2015
MONDAY MORNING, IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA
THE TIME IS 7:42 A.M.
THE TEMPERATURE IS 73 DEGREES.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 94%, FEELING LIKE 77 DEGREES.


© 2006-2015


My Photo

MARK WAYNE MOHR
BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)




















CLICK BELOW TO ARCHIVE OLDER BLOGS, PLEASE FOLKS!





















Powered by Blogger

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment