Tuesday, July 7, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 234



HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 234












































I just better BBBBBBBB dam careful, huh old buddy Regis?????? AHA-AHA! Yes, I trusted my memory on several occasions, and memory is not trustworthy, and the brain does not operate its memory system the way that a tape recording system operates. Ask any medical professional in the psych department, and they'll verify my statement, IPYT people.


My Photo



© MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR 2006-2015




(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

Mark Wayne Mohr






Contact me
On Blogger since December 2011
Profile views - 615

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

BLOGGER DOT COM ASKS MOUNTAINPEN:

When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?



MOUNTAINPEN RESPONDS WITH:

Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.































Now many things over the past half century have happened to me as well as to the world, and many times these two are connected up hyper ultra big time. However, we may need a computer the size of Oregon to give us the precise answers to many of these powerful outlandish humongous surreal absurd connections. Patty's powerful FASCITAR tapes are NOT a whole other ballgame. This is the very same ballgame. And very recently as my fifties ended and my sixties began, I realized without a speck of doubt, that this ballgame is in the bottom of the ninth inning, the score in 12 to zero and I have the goose egg. There are two outs, and I have not got a person on any of the bases. I am batting and have struck twice without success. This is not a great situation I am in, Paula-Patty and Regis!!!!!!!!!!! October 31 is a bad one for me too, in case you are interested. Distant Cuzz Trumpie remembers 1986 as do all those involved in this nightmare ninth inning ballgame from Dogtown-Astral. Oh well Tommy Maris and Frank Lombardo of Northeast-Philly-1975-1976; I suppose all dots have to connect, in all the tents of time. The electron in matter and the positron in antimatter do not see time as unidirectional as mortal people must. This all allowed me to do the Astral Travels, and so much more; and all from a waste paper basket meant for my mom to fish that so-called educational stuff out of, back in 1974. Does anyone anywhere, have a story even remotely resembling mine, Bob Andrews, old 1975 buddy old pal; I mean really, team player; gimme' a break, YO. How many Bob Andrews lookalikes live on Oak Street in HHNJUSA back in 1975, Paul Evans Pedersen; old buddy, old pal???????????????? Mack Kaiter, in all honesty sir; this really really really really is totally and absolutely ridiculous, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget the way Bruce Pennock, Bob McDowell, Daniel Mackey, and Patricia Hollister; all seemed to be one huge combination of something, that I was never able to quite put my finger on back in 1974. Still, this old audio-collector from East Bengal, is still here, and the great Copyright Office knows this, to this very day. Fuck me, world!!!!!!!!!!! Here mother fucking comes the illegal persecution and hacking of my computer and blogs, oh great marvelous powerful awesome FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. They gave me a fucking WORD-DISAPPEARING HACK. Maybe it is coming from the assholes up in that plane that I hear near me, at 19 minutes past eight this Tuesday fucking morning, Sheriff KJM of SL-FL-USA-COUNTY! DOORS-DOORS-DOORS; GODDESS SHITASS ALMIGHTY. IT IS EVERY DAY NOW AGAIN; BUT NOT REAL BAD SLAMS. JUST ANNOYING AS ALL FUCKING SHITTY GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I really do try hard to stay merry, my friends.
Image result for images free funny faces


People really do need to believe in the MOUSE-THEORY, as described by this blogger numerous times, back earlier on blogs from 2006-2009. If you think you saw one out of the corner of your eye in your room, YOU DID. I always fucking knew something was powerful about holidays, and especially Halloween and Christmas. Those who ignore the voice of cosmos, ARE FOOLS!


























Oh the Astral Gods, let this poor little flower child of the sixties go and die already, while all sisters sing about it, even in very naughty houses. You be polite, Tommy Dizzy-Doe-Dee Roe/Reale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for stabbing me in the back, in January of 1990; Voorhees Township, New Jersey, Lieutenant Sakavich, PD; kind sir! Dizzy Dee, Mountain-Man, and the Uni-bomber; 'perrrr-fect together'.












JULY 7, 2015,
TUESDAY MORNING AT 8:29,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 73 DEGREES FNHT.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 94%, FEELING LIKE 77.
WINDS ARE A CALM STEADY W, GUSTING TO 3.












ALL SAVANTS KNOW THE TRUTHS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment