Friday, July 3, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 227













.
Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended






[ X ]
Undertone works with online advertising companies to provide advertising that is as relevant and useful as possible based on your browsing activity. Undertone is committed to providing you with transparency and control over the types of advertising you see from us; please access the links below for more information.












Live Camera image from Conniston Community MS
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Conniston Community MS, West Palm Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



































Live Camera image from Galaxy ES
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Galaxy ES, Boynton Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended























Live Camera image from Galaxy ES
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Galaxy ES, Boynton Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended

















Dog Days
Submitted by:  David Staudt
UPDATED EULA & Privacy Policy


























LAST NIGHT I HAD SUPER MAJOR FUCKING ''NIGHTMARES''. Lots of people I know from this dimension were in it, and some I have no clue who they are, in this world here. Every time I ever try to record or tell in any way, things about ''hyperspace-static'', calling it by any name imaginable; and I go into an interaction that is filled with it in very short order, many times if not most times, the very next time I go off to ''sleep''. I was in a very large shopping mall where my car and my wallet were stolem, by way of using hyperspace-static. The crazy dude that drove me there, in my owen car, from a place he had in the deep woods somewhere, where I had been visiting a friend of his and he just happened to show up; drove like a mad man. While on th eway to the mall, I spoke to him saying, "Do you have a death wish", my exact words to him, and I'll remember that very clearly for the next ten thousand fucking months. We parked and we ectered the mall in a weird area, from a store, and he doubled back before I knew it and stole my car. But he also stole my wallet, and when I saw that the car was gone, I realized that he had taken the keys since he had been driving, and had not returned them to me. I retrieved my wallet out of th ecar after that, and saw that he had stolen all of my identification and my bank debit card, everything was gone. But how did I get back into a car that was stolen in the first place, to retriecve my wallet? The answer is called, HYPERSPACE STATIC. Most if not all of you reading these words, have had this happen, so don't even try to bother denying it. How it works as well as what it truly is, is complicated as hell, and needs not be discussed at all in this particular blog right now. I walked into the mall again after making a full walk around the huge outside parking lot area, and saw a phase-4 entity, the cop we all know and love from "Law & Order'' the TV show, Lenny Briscoe. I went in shouting for police and that I had been robbed. When I finally found Briscoe, he acted beyond strange. He told me to look at his hand and he pulled out a strange looking small Bose Speaker attached to nothing. Then he said to me, he will help me after I listen to something and instantly I heard horrible thundering bass. I then woke up to this world at just past eight this morning, and what else, but the car stereo attack outside of my window again. Many more things went onto happen when I fell back to sleep for another hour and a few minutes. I heard sounds that I never heard before. One was just like the fire alarm in the building here in waking world where I live,only instead of being deafening loud, it was much quieter and more palitable. Shortly after weaking up for good today, the alarm went off, after being totally absent for a week give or take.I felt lousy again when I got up for good. Yestereday was far worse or maybe it was two mornings ago, when i awoke with a monster fucking sore throat. But there is still one more thing tobe told about this weird shopping mall where this nut job dude stole my wallet contents and automobile. He put something INOT MY WALLET whenhe removed all of my stuff from it. At first it appeared liker a small compact miniture toothbrush and paste and some other silly things in miniature. Some huge hack just struck me, and does not want me to tell the rest of this, but let me see if I can, FCC and ACLU. Inside thisrapped up silly and ridiculous looking plastic container that actually managed to perfectly fit into my wallet, was a notebook, also in miniature. One page of it contained the 81 Private-Cosmicoded Numbers from 110 through 990. But one of them appeared to be missing. I do not know if lightning is trying to tell me something, as I once styuck a walkie-talkie antenna into a 220 volt air conditioner outlet thinking it was a built in antenna bck in my youth, and a huge lightning flash was all around me, yet here I am to this day.One of the 81 code numbersd was missing, and I couldn't help spotting that in that wild fucked up nightmare from hell. The nuymber 220 was not theree in the notebook on that page.






























































Now I had to fix some hacked shit, and hopefully, things will work, FCC!!!!!





CLICK BELOW TO ARCHIVE OLDER BLOGS, PLEASE FOLKS!























Powered by Blogger



This other thing Lenny said to me, is that he knows the guy in Florida who recently told me this following thing that I told on a recent blog:




He said the episode with the two kids coming into the city, the girl named SARAH, who was shot, and the dude who was forced to work as a SNITCH, by Detective Rivera, as this episode aired right around the time of this incident with me; was no coincide whatsoever. The boy was shot because in the L&O episode, he was seen coming out of the police precinct and was believed to be a SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp




DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE HYPERSPACE ROLLS OF THE NON DARK SHADOWS PHA PEEPS?



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013

THIS IS A PHONY DUPLICATION, AND BECAUSE THAT LADY STOLE MY COPYRIGHT FORM, I CANNOT EVEN PRINT UP THE PAULA KING REGISTRATION NUMBER!!!!!!!!!


THE TERRORIST GIRL, WAS THE HYPERSPACE DARK SHADOWS PARALLEL WORLD CLEANING LADY!


































My Photo


© 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR
BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)




But I will open a few doors, a few cracks, just so we can all hear a few real nasty fucking creaking sounds.
























































More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image


Weather Map Controls
Metro Doppler Radar
Local
National










The nightmare last night needs to be discussed. So does the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible as well as several top name books about dream-interpretations. But the nightmare from which last night? Well, both would be a good answer. There is a way of decoding hyperspace MA or mind-action. If you have ten years, maybe I''y and relay it fucking to you some time.

















HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










































Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.


Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.


Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.


Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.


Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.


Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.


Just because we cannot see and hear many things, people love to insist that they are not real and not there.












































JULY 3, 2015,
FRIDAY NIGHT AT 8:56,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 84 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY----(H-90/L-71).
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 72%, FEELING LIKE 91.
WIND IS ESE AT 10, GUSTING TO 21.


WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY JULY 4TH HELLIDAY FOLKS.
THIS WAS HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 227


Graph of Blogger page views

Pageviews today
1
Pageviews yesterday
76
Pageviews last month
2,371
Pageviews all time history
90,234





Audience





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment