Tuesday, July 14, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 247



HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 247


This is a dying declaration. I have only a very short time to live, and I know this is true. As if my life followed a calendar, upon hitting my sixtieth birthday, my health began to fail me quickly. I know I won't be around to see the end of the summer time, and thought that I would be dead already, Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. My murderers have all been blogged about for ten years now, in varying amounts and ways and degrees of culpability. I may not habve a bunch of neat perfect evidence, but I do know this. Many people are doing long stretches and even life without; on very flimsy circumstantial evidence, that my stuff totally dwarfs, that is Sheriff, if someone would ever really take a good hard honest look at it all, kind sir! I have nothing to prove to a soul, kind friend. I have nothing to prove to GINA either, as all that I said a week ago when they struck me down with a major assault on my property, came totally true.




UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!
TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





AND AS LONG AS YOU AUTHORITIES SIT BACK AND PERMIT ME TO BE DESTROYED BY MONSTER FUCKING SCUM FROM HELL; NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE. PIGS WILL FLY FIRST, AND DOG SHIT WILL TRANSFORM MAGICALLY INTO GOLD!!!


NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS REAL OR UNREAL, WITHOUT ONE REALITY, NONE OF THIS SHIT COULD BE GOING ON ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME, PEOPLE, YO!

EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS


But be advised, all people of Earth. When I am finally laid ''to rest'', as you know, I won't. And the guilty people who have wiped out my entire life, I will destroy totally and completely, after they first see their offspring all die in excruciating agony!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a mother fuckiGN promise.


When it comes to many things these decade-long writings tell about; most just do a Bluebook; and try to pretend nothing is happening, knowing fully well, Doctor Doogie; that there is something going on, in and out, of lovely Ireland. A few brave souls want to know why I am doing these things, so I have an answer for them. I AM NOT DOING THESE THINGS. This is about the best and most short and honest answer available for me to ever give to any of you out there. I know lots of wild shit, but remember who taught it all to me. The great Viqueen Julie Fascitar White!

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi


You never could have helped me if you wanted 2.





Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger



Not all things can be explained. Just ask the great once upon a time skeptic, Mister Edward Himacane Lynch.


Well Paula King; allow me to be very careful now, and post an accurate weather depiction.


























JULY 14, 2015,
EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING, AT 12:19,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 78 DEGREES FNHT.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 85%, FEELING LIKE 83.
RANGE TODAY------(H-93/L-73).


THE PERSECUTION ON ME IS ENDLESS, RON WIRTZ SENIOR, CAMDEN COUNTY NEW JERSEY 1989 PROSECUOT SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment