Monday, July 13, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 245

Yes folks, I screwed up and printed CHAPTER 143, and I meant to type in, of course, Chapter 243.





HALLS WALLS

CHAPTER 245




When this particular jerk off guest is across from me; life here in this place is hell. He slams that door from morning through night. But this entire day has been off the scale horrendous. Right before his latest slam, at twelve minutes past Jane Dirtball Fonda eleven this night, something major ass incredible happened. If I am telling a lie here; I want to be punished with endless suffering and hell forever and forever and forever! This is the truth so help me GOD ALMIGHTY!





I was sitting here and watching the local news, and in a quick brilliant flash, LIGHTNING entered my apartment, without making a sound, or causing so much as one degree of temperature change, anywhere in the room!!! She was more beautiful than a million sunsets, and waterfalls, and rivers, and full moons of golden pink all put together, and cubed in Cuba. At the precise second that she entered the room, my lights all dimmed out, as if responding without choice, or reason; to an old disco song from 1979, sung by Donna Summer. After she flashed, the lights came back on. The TV set and the two box fans never seemed to be effected.



The only other similar times that happened to me, were in Somerdale, New Jersey, at the house I bought on Harvard Avenue, in the late summer time in 1996, and later sold in April of 1998, to move into Guthrie Short's mansion at 23 1 Route 73 South, in Blue Anchor, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG. It was always around 5 in the morning, and happened about four times. I would wake up to get a drink of water, and in the darkness, all around the wiring of the home where the electrical recepticals were, (plug-outlets) as most call them; lovely bright white streams of electrons were somehow made visible to me, and were flowing by from left to right, always moving clockwise. I would say aloud, “Hi Diana”, and then when I would fall back to sleep, she would come to me and really make passionate love to me, as my tall teen blond. This is the only lifetime, where she has allowed me to remember her from my young adult life. As Franklin, she came to me on my deathbed. She told me I would see her in a room in the sun, and I did. It would take too long for me to go into this in any real detail.





JULY 13, 2015
MONDAY NIGHT, IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA
THE TIME IS 11:58 P.M.
THE TEMPERATURE IS 81 DEGREES.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 72%, FEELING LIKE 86 DEGREES.



© 2006-2015


(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
MARK WAYNE MOHR





My Photo























CLICK BELOW TO ARCHIVE OLDER BLOGS, PLEASE FOLKS!






























Powered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by Blogger



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment