Monday, July 20, 2015

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT LIVES ON IN C21 AND M3








My Photo



2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN



© MARK WAYNE MOHR

AFTER MORIANITY BOOK TITLE:

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT LIVES ON IN C-21 & M-3

CHAPTER 001




Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989


HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.


Next







THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.















WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key

Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Tornado Warning

WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert

Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box

Tornado Watch - Box

Flood Warning

Flood Watch

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Severe Weather Statement

Flood Statement

Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.









I AM NOT WORRIED OR CONCERNED ABOUT MY VIEW COUNT OR THIS BLOG, NOT FOR THE PRESENT TIME. I DO NOT THINK I EVER HAD ANYONE OUT HERE WHO IS ON MY SIDE OF THIS FIGHT, SO WOULD IT IMPROVE MY ODDS OR STATION IN MY SITUATION IF THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS DOUBLED OR WAS EXTENDED WITH ONE OR EVEN TWO ZEROS ON THE RIGHT OF THE NUMBERS? FROM THIS POINT ON, DON'T LOOMK, ANYONE, FOR MY COUNT TO BE PASTED IN, OR ANY RELATED STUFF. THIS IS FOR MY FILES, AND I INVITE THE WORLD TO LOOKM AT THEM WHENEVER THEY MAY WISH, OR NOT. SAWN THEM.





I did what I could to tell the record and the planet/cosmos/whatever/RAW; a lot of things about brick walls and covert stealthy ops, coverups, the whole ball of wax. No we move on, or I will.



The audio tape of my third and fourth cousins, that I got by pure accident, as with so many old style type of 'reality-capture' (cassettes of video and audio in nature); and sharing also the weird unnatural and somewhat esoteric fate as well, where that part was erased where the man was discussing his worst weekend ever in May of 1995, and had been erased; it is now back on the tape. For anyone old enough to remember or know, the old video cassette tapes and VCR machines always give the user a static snowy broken piece, should we record over something. When this was done originally, I saw this normal snow-static. Now the program was put back on and even the snow-static is just gone. Just for the record, as of last night.



































JULY 20, 2015
MONDAY AFTERNOON, IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA
THE TIME IS 4:38 P.M.
THE TEMPERATURE IS 90 DEGREES.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 59%, FEELING LIKE 100 DEGREES.
46 YEARS AGO TONIGHT, WE HUMANS TOOK A SMALL STEP!





© 2006-2015


My Photo

MARK WAYNE MOHR


AS FOR ANY GIANT LEAPS; WELL; TECHNOLOGICALLY I WILL TOTALLY AGREE, MISTER STAR TREK KAHN, KIND SIR.

























CLICK BELOW TO ARCHIVE OLDER BLOGS, PLEASE FOLKS!























Powered by Blogger



Yes, the tape is back to the way it was when I got it at GOOD WILL a couple years ago. It seems like a lot of things happened a couple of years ago, including my prediction of a couple years later! Only over there, a lady approached me and told me she was Estelle Bassler from South Atlantic City, or did she? Is anything real? Is our decimal system of major importance, Mister Toefinfers? What is real, besides Israel? And for that matter; is anyone keeping track or score? Jesus Christ!



You figure out if I swore a second ago, or just fulfilled my own blog title prophecy, in or out of the 1988-1990 era of time.


\\\\\Who is the one that gave me some things to ponder about?///// Well, it wasn't Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, and it wasn't their great pal Patty-Paula-Somnambulist either. I guess that leaves Mister S. Chantzatar, also one of moms ancient co-workers of the ''great powerful shipping company''. Jesus Almighty, no wonder Mister Burnheeb never helped me, PP! River mobs huh, yeah Mister BG, and why did DP let me slide on an accident that was clearly my fault, had witnesses, had me admitting to fault, and not all roads leading to Delaware or Deecee? Did someone shout out the word bright lights, nightmares, and foreign spies, all the way back in late ninety six for the sake of the mother of goddess? Yes sir, up here or not, nineteen years later; I will be posting about twice per week until my eye surgeon lasers out my eye cats. You know, the other VC (Vision Conservation), Mizz Vicki Gorgeoushair Callio of 45 years and a couple weeks back. Tim Barber and his eternal life machine, and my family and our clear and unarguable dementia, perrrr fect together, huh Mister Kean sir, speaking of cats?


Last Friday at quarter past eleven in the morning, the cable started to screw up, and I called and had a real nice talk with a Comcast Agent. They all know the score, Mister Gene Printer; you still think I'm just playing with my balls back in seventy-seven, you old turkey?



Steve said he too is sick, and probably won't last the year. A very intelesting coincidence, Mister McDowell; wouldn't you say, me ol' pal from '72?Well Steve, I know very well she said she barely knew me, but biblically, how much did she have to know me, to accomplish this wild circumstance? Neo-Ho to all of them, me' fwen'!




Tim Barber and his machine. I saw it Steve, the hell with everybody. In fact, I have the pieces of all of it except for the MRI tunnel of course, scattered all over the woods of New Jersey. Gee-Wiz. Who wants to stay here in HELL? Not me Mister Fascitar, I've seen stuff, buddy. Still, I was clueless that Captain Titan was in on it along with the Blankenship family. It really is a small world, after-all, as the song says. Seems Dave was right all along about wild ass Mister 'Billadelphia'. You could have bowled me over with a big roll of carney cotton candy, YO. As I said old friend, I was guilty as sin, so why not sue me or my dam insurance company? Do I need ten big reasons to put a few ones together, in some wild outlandish Tahren copied sum up; simply to arrive at the correct answer, mathematically?Talk about the diction that only we know, bugler blower! I do think you were totally correct about all the shit you told me, kind friend. Ever think about retiring down here in this lovely wasteland they call Florida? WEEEEEEEEEE!


Yes, my pal will be going to the great beyond soon, and is so sick today he doesn't know what day or month it flock ducking is. Just as in 1986, I am not permitted an infallible way to make blank amounts of profits and money, through the use of otherwise random 50-50 chance systems. I was destroyed originally for this crime against cosmic karmic interference, to quote the great Quakertown Rosemary Psychicgirl from 96-97, and late last year, I found the ultimate door that is beyond even parallel event, for reaching a 20% advantage endlessly over otherwise 50-50 stuff. Even though I never told it or so much as wrote it down in any form or way on any possible medium; the forces of the Lawtronic Powers had to destroy me, and this is what they did, all great powerful PATTERSON people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was destiny for me to be trumped out of using parallel event against roulette, back in 1986. But what happened in Gloucester, New Sharkjersey proves that the rules are smaller than the controllers. Am I really so misinformed and wrong, Mister Jerk Off Jim Burr? Still, I told you all the man never lies, and in fact would make this country stronger than any other running mate he could possibly face. We all know it. But my powerful punch from the unadulterated hard banging reality cane shortly into Saturday's powerful C-Span great 8-hour show. I know for a fact that the forces of absolute power do bless these types of people and curse those losers such as me. There is a bible verse that cannot be ignored, where it discusses how even more gets taken away from those who already have little, it is in there, and saying these words, is in no means taking this message out of context, as many religious leaders would most certainty accuse me of doing. There still is one huge problem with all of this, if anyone non huge is really ever up here and viewing my words. The same dude that can and would make the country super great, to which I have zero doubt at all; admits to hating all of us poor little losers. Well, then what good is the great powerful nation of just 1% of these lucky powerful folks? What possible good would this come to for us little frikkin' peons? Sounds to me like the same old song, only this time, done digitally, and amplified on a two trillion dollar quadrophonic sound system. WOW, makes one think. I told you how clever my cousin is, and you WILL NOT EVER catch this very honest man, telling a lie. WOW, top quote my aunt Geraldine Snow Mason; “I'm so impressed”!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE.



When the cable system screwed wit me at quarter past eleven back last Friday, I was watching that episode on the great GW TV SHOW, that shows that other poor guy who was stopped from pursuing his music. Interesting time for the cable to screw up, as I as anyone knows, refuse to believe in those pesky Abbey Carmichael coincidences. In fact, I used to tell Dave Roth over my bugged up Eddie Snowed-In telephone back two decades ago; just how I should have taken the advice of that big ass hit song I'd hear in Haddonwood's gymnasium all the time, that told me if I wanted to survive, what I needed to do, and they did not mean to Florida, but far far far away from this demonic empire. SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, BOY ARE MY MOTHER FREAKING NABES FROM HELL ANNOYING ME, KIND SHERIFF, SIR! And I wonder why, kind sir???????????



When Steve dies soon; I plan to tell the entire huge bucket list of so many things. Screw all of you, Stanley-B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He even knows how a lot of my utility persecution is done all the time, in so many varying ways. Boy oh boy oh boy.





CHAPTER ONE NOW ENDS TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment