Thursday, July 2, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 224



HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 224


I AM SCARED FOR MY LIFE, SHERIFF KJM, SIR. I WAS IN A MEDIUM-CLOSE HYPERSPACE, AND HAD A HORRIBLE TERRORISTIC THREAT MADE TO ME; AND THEN WHEN I CAME BACK HERE, OR AWOKE AS YOU WOULD SEE IT; I WENT TO TURN ON MY TV, AND A VERY STRANGE THING HAPPENED. SUDDENLY IT WENT INTO SOME MODE THAT MADE THE CABLE BOX NOT WORK. ONLY AFTER RESETTING SOMETHING ON THE TV-MENU, DID THE BOX SIGNAL RETURN, AND THE PICTURE RESUMED. BY ITSELF THIS IS WEIRD AND SCREWEY ENOUGH, BUT TAKEN ALONG WITH THE FRIGHTENING HORRIBLE FREAKING NIGHTMARE, SIR; AND I AM VERY SCARED, AND SO I AM REQUESTING YOUR ASSISTENCE TODAY. WHATEVER YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO FOR ME WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I HAVE TO GO TO MY VERO DOCTORS TODAY, THIS AFTERNOON. PLEASE TRY AND PROTECT ME FROM THESE ATLANTIC CITY AND WALL STREET ENEMIES FROM EW AND BILLIONAIRE HELL! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, KIND SIR.


WHY SATAN PUTS ME UNDER THIS POWERFUL FUCKING DEMONIC OPPRESSION, IS ANYONE'S GUESS. I NEVER SAID THAT IT STARTED ON AUGUST 15, 1986. I SAID IT GOT EXTREMELY WORSE ON AUGUST 15, 1986. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT, WORLD. THANK YOU KINDLY.



It is now four minutes shy of seven on this Thursday morning, 2 July, 2015. It is 70 degrees with a nasty hot day predicted by the weather people. But then, that is the least of my concerns!



I have my reasons for not detailing the nightmare on this blog right now, perhaps at a later time I will tell some of it, maybe not. Right now, please please help me as much as you're able to today, authorities around me. I am scared as shit!



One thing is totally for sure. Someone somewhere, did not like the previously posted blog, as to quote the great late President Ronald Reagan, my enemies seemed to have ''launched an immediate counter-attack''.






THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment