Wednesday, June 18, 2014

TAPE 25,858










I just came out of some quite fucking wild dreaming experiences, peeps. All you need to know is that it was major, and localized, yet quite different as it always is, with me, with you, and you all have been told why, but I know that very few really get it. Soon, I will be dead and gone, and my job is over. Praise the Goddess Middie, (Mother-Daughter-Electron), you might see this reversed in forward mortal, where the world appears flat and the sun appears to go around the planet; as Father-Son-Holy Spirit. Hay, whatever floats your mother fucking boats, kind folks.







Pageviews today
89
Pageviews yesterday
126
Pageviews last month
6,430
Pageviews all time history
55,191









































>>JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE EQVT. 25,858 >>







My Photo

2006-2014 © MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2014




Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2981

My 5 blogs:






















JUNE 18, 2014,

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:19,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 81 DEGREES FNHT.



HUMIDITY IS 78%,CONDITIONS ARE OVERCAST

SUPER WEATHER, NOT BRIGHT, NOT HOT, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!







OK Mister King, so I may not be on par or close to it, with 18 CLEVER GIRLS, or Jim's friend and inventor, Zvonko; with time tablets, and the creation of digital audio. I may not be the true inventor of break dancing, as my old ex pal Billy Harner was, but I am doing my very best to be me, and not drive all around the streets of Camden, New Jersey on late summer nights back in 1987, displaying my bumper sticker to all the ho's and bitches. Http://www.billyharner.com/ you rotten light bulb hacking Microsucks Corporation of slave-makers and Biblical Prophecies Come True (BPCT) You know the big laugh here, is that the mission of the ESS is to make my life as MARK WAYNE MOHR obscure and isolated, as though I do not exist. Well, click here and examine how even though my name is not seen, Studio Park Records is there, and so are many things, and then if you contact the U.S. © Office, and ask them for information on who owns the copyrights to the book, “The Permission Barrier”, it will show me as sole creator and author and copyright claimant. In this book, in 1994, Studio Park Records is talked about, and is created, and is owned by the American Express recognized Dowd's of the Star Trekking multiverse, Mister Goldsmith Doppelganger of Elder Hair of Utah; who without his help, Morianity would not exist in the way that it does today, PRAISE BE; so this verifies that not only am I in all of this and the creator of it all, but that indeed, SOMETHING OUT IN THE REAL WORLD THERE SOMEWHERE, IS KEEPING ME INTENTIONALLY DOWN AND COVERED UP, AND ENDLESSLY INVISIBLE. Maybe I should have been there to help my dad and jis pal Professor Einstein, at the Philadelphia Shipyard, with their great experimentation with the Naval Vessel Battleship Eldridge, back late in the forties somewhere. Bear in mind the powerful fucking hyperspace effects here. My dad never would have been there if not for learning he was not a Martin, but was a Mohr. The big huge family closet of Toledo, Ohio, opened up when he was sixteen years old, forcing him to leave town in shame, because he learned that his real father, had a mother who had a father who had a mother from Johannesburg and as father from Lisbon. This is why he got his granny to sign a permission sheet for his joining up with the Merchant Marines, and he left town in humiliation and shame, as in those days, Mashell Daniels, IRC was B-A-D. That was all I was trying to tell you back in 1980, sweetie. I said it makes for problems, and isn't the fuckiGN world filled with enough of these things already, but if you want to do something, that's cool with me. Being fifth generation down, I am whitest of the possible six generation skip, but my oldest child genetically turns the cycle back again. Maybe this is what Sarah Nurockey was hoping I would hear while I walked by that day in July of 1969, on Tennessee Avenue, while she and her friend were playing on the street near the beach tunnel, at the foot of the boardwalk on-ramp. Who can ever know, copyrighted breath echos?





If this world doesn't totally suck, I'll die and retrace myself again, and maybe my likeness will be wondered about. People are so blind. The forest, the trees, come on fucking Jason, where is your fantastic so-called twenty-twenty fucking cunt lapping vision, dude?





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.



ALONG WITH THE GREAT WEATHER BUG APP, WEEEE!












COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement





Holy Moly's good hot gravy; I am really proud of you, and happy for you PP. Keep it going. I am behind you all the way, my pal, and I hope someday you can forgive this poor old fat slob retard ex partner of yours, great dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Not one thing ON PLANET FUCKING CUNT EARTH, remains one tiny whittle ass bit mysterious, when you just remember EXPLORATRONICS, GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

















////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\



'BUT', whatever you or I ever do; SARAH KRASSLE knows every single thing about it. Count on THAT folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, all the mysteriousness of shit is gone, when you put on your new exploratronic glasses. Even unexplainable things like KABOOM, Mister Clancy and Mister David Leigh Smith, back in the autumn of 1970, at Haddonfield, New Jersey, in the Cooley Hall; Sir ROTTENBERRY ROCKDROID LURCH, PROGRAMMING OVERRIDER, SIR;















GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA, MY GORGEOUS QUEENA, YO;



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





BY JUNE IT WILL BE 18,000. BY END OF SUMMER, 20,000, AND BY END OF 2014, IT WILL BE 25,000 POINTS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. But you assholes just won't ever believe a mother fucking thing I tell you, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!





Some hacking is starting up, FCC, Bob McDowell, the computer froze up when I tried to fuckiGN cunt paste in the stock market fuckiGN chart, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, as you can also see, my ('FCKIGN'-HACK) is back as well, old FCC buddy from 1972, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my (DISAPPEARING FUCKING HACK), WOW THEY ARE FUCKING COCK SUCKING ON ME NOW, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS FUCKING CUNT LAPPING COMMISSION, I NEED SO ME FUCKING HELP, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





HELP ME ATTORNEY GENERAL PAM BONDI!















    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi



Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed

Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.


Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366



Florida's 500th Anniversary Good old 501 year old Florida, right Christopher Scum Blum of 1984?

Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 State of Florida





So where is this going to take us all today, you're wondering, huh? Well, I'll be freaking telling all of ya, Telly Lollypops, so who the fuck loves you BRO??????????????????? It is going to take us to where I tell you that I plan to prove this plot to make me disappear and invisible, and that it connects right into another government invisibility secret covert event before I was born, but involving my notorious naval father. I am going to tell how the U.S. Navy lost his paperwork, and how he went from Lieutenant Commander down to an ordinary seaman, on paper. This is why he never got a decent pension from the NAVY as well, back in time. But oh the gods,the fuckiGN plot thickens and thickens, and unlike chemtrail blogging errors, it doesn't chicken. A child who can read my early blogs and not see the effect this all had on my own daughter, is blind as a bat and heading for the Golden Gate Bridge with two humpback whales on their shoulders, KIRK, you worthless mother fucker. But don't feel bad as Sharon Payne used to tell me back in 1968, at Haddon Township High School, YO, I did my time in the HOUSE OF 65 MIDDLE ROAD HORRORS, without any help from cross-dressers, homicide dressers, or lovely residents of New Jersey and New York, Archie Bunker; and THAT, I suppose is my pernt for today, BRO!





The ESS is powerful and something connected to all of it had to be covered up. One of these travelers had obviously somehow managed to bring back to 1970 physically, what now in 2014 and from the past few years, is called, a ''TABLET''. Now if any of this computer shit was really real, I would get an e-mail from the great Razzy, asking me to explain just how exploratrons manage to cross hyperspace in a dream-flash, as they are energy, not mass. Your thoughts and your memories are pure energy, not matter that can be picked up and held in your hand. Mass or matter, such as us awake in physical bodies, is heavy. This is why it gets heavier in a 'G' force, the faster it pushes away from itself, or travels; and reaches a speed limit where time would freeze if it went any faster, or really; got heavier, as the truth that we all are in a huge void and time is pure illusion; would be what actually kicks in, and is all the real true honest reason WHY E=MC SQ. Frankly, congressman, I don't even 'Long River Blues' care, what any twenty-first century scientific cave age days community peeps think they know; because I DO MOTHER FUCKING KNOW the truth about the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!!!!!!!!! What eludes me and I'll admit it, is why they came right and showed me how the cable company and thus the entertainment world, is all part of this, with that wild dreaming experience with the letter to the Comcast Office or whatever it was, that I was supposed to take there.





In a parallel universe, my daughter told me an amazing thing before I woke up here a few hours ago. I wouldn't dare tell this right now, to quote my late friend mister Roth, I am not strong enough right now to fight these peeps in this family. Ever notice folks, how some advice is like bars and bars of pure gold. The vast majority of advice is as worthless as bad breath, but some of it here and there, WO, to quote billy Harner, need I say more here, mister Strait, YO??????????????

























MEET CRACKPOT MOUNTAINPEN NEBNOOSHOO, OH YEAH, RIGHT




































This fella is MOST DEFINATELY for real! A friend of mine roomed with him for awhile at his home in Blue Anchor, NJ, and said Mark screamed and yelled into a phone that was off the hook, non-stop, for days on end. He believes lightning is a Goddess named Sarah Krassel, and that the Atlantic Ocean is the Goddess Stacy. Moreover, he is convinced that the Kennedy family, in conjunction with the Carey family (Mariah and them), in conjunction with the Trump and NJ Callio family, are conjointly conspiring to kill him, using black-op helicopter missions, spraying his immediate air space with chem-trails, and sending Atlantic City-residing life guards and bar tenders stealing into the night, waiting to catch him off-guard. The only problem being that he lives in Ft. Pierce, FL now, but still believes they’re out there. You can google “MOUNTAINPEN” to catch up on his latest blogs.

Posted by: Razzy McThaxton | March 16, 2012 at 09:00 AM



YES, I AM TOTALLY FOR REAL, BUT NEVER EVER AM I FOR TOM REALE, BACK IN 1970, WHO SEXUALLY MOLESTED ME AT AGE FIFTEEN, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















































Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989



Hay, I try, I can't help it if I'm just a bonehead buttwipe. I can't even afford to get a bumper sticker made, YO. Do you have any idea where I want you to stick that time tablet, Zvonko and Jim? Even my cussing wouldn't start to explain that well enough, ladies and gents!












































HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next





Resort results by:







Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over









Good hot gravy, Paul Pedersen, you be real dam good to yourself, and keep in touch, one way or the other, and let me bum a Swiffer mop off you if tyou get down to Fort Piwerce in time to give President Obama his second bear hug!





As for me, I'll be up in fucking New York City at Broad and Wall Streets, giving them, unfortunately, an endless mother fucking BULL-HUG, so WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Nighty night people, I am thoroughly revolted and disgusted by a lot more than French sewers and smelly shoes. You know I meant that as a joke, daughter, so don't hate me too dam much, I only want th e very best for you, just ask anyone who knows me, BEG!







My life has reverted mother fucking back to the nightmare it was in 1986 when all this mother fucking 'REAL-GOOD-GIRL' song fucking shit all began, on August 15, 1986!!!!!!!





NABES ARE YELLING, DOORS ARE GOING, BUT IT'S BEEN WORSE, SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT HOW I HATE BEING CUNT SUCKING DIRT 'FUCKIGN' POOR, WHEN I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE. I HAVE BEEN RAPED, ROBBED, AND EVEN MURDERED BY THIS SICK TWISTED CUNT HUFFING ROTTEN TWISTED ASS SOCIETY!!!!!!!!! Folks, I will be running to turn on that light forever and ever, and then just forcing it on in a dream where I live now endlessly in mother fucking H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L! H---E---L---L!





I TRULY AM SORRY FOLKS, for being so out front and blunt here about this, and I know the wrong person reading this at any time can lose it, as did mister Joseph Paget, at the Roadway Trucking Lot at the intersection of county Line Road and Highway #309, in Pennsylvania back in the early days of the opening of this millennium. I can't lie, I am a rotten liar, so why try, also, I have a conscience, and lying never pays in the end. I know what I know, and I know I have died and gone to H---E---L---L, Jimmy Carter!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment