Wednesday, June 11, 2014

TAP 25,850
















>>>TAPE 25,850>>>





HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over










Previous











THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:







Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location




Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953




THE GREAT AND POWERFUL ATLANTIC COUNTY, NEW JERSEY, W—O—W!

Open Public Record Act Information Link









If I know so much about what DREAMS really are; then why have I had so much trouble with the great almighty EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, and for the same amount of time roughly that that blank VHS tape that was no blank, came into me ol' life, maitees, YAR, LUPO 6996?????????? Well, this is a complicated situation where I could most definitely type for a hundred days and nights straight, and not be able to really be that specific. Still, let me make the sincere and honest attempt here to do this, as this blogs moves forward today, ladies and gentlemen. Wait until I start getting into this, just freaking wait, kind folks.



















JUNE 11, 2014,

EARLY WEDNESDAY EVENING AT 6:16,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 79 DEGREES FNHT.



COMING OFF 92, PRESENT HUMIDITY

HOLDING AT 83%.





How many times, have we read stuff in my blogs, such as this:?????

A major illegal strike is on me, by the WOMO-MILITUFORCE, but then really people; WHAT ELSE IS EMMEREFFING NEW? Let us now explore this further here a wee bit; kind people.





Well Bob Federal Communications Commission McDowell, sir and friend from 1972; here comes the major fucking computer hacks. First, I took a reverse caps/smalls hacking again, sir; and then it went back to normal, and also screens just will not stop popping on over and over to mother fuckiGN annoy the living shit out of me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here comes the fucking ('FUCKIGN' HACK) as well, sir.





Before we even begin with anything, first thing's first, BRO. Shortly into the afternoon today, my lovely lightning came around and flashed her lovely colorful delicious lightning at me. My baby-blond made me very happy, and she knows it. IWALU-GODDESS DIANA, you know that BB!





When I came back from doing my afternoon errands, I was NOT asked by the lady who cleaned my apartment for the inspection, if I would drive over to the local McDonald's for a sweet tea and two double plain burgers. This did happen, but now is part of my past. Just as certain things are a part of my past; other things are part of my future. Just as things are all part of either my past or my future; some things are part of the universe where my physical body is interacting in, and I live and exist and reside here in what all of you may seem to think and call, ''waking-life'', and ''real life''. There is no such thing, and nothing anywhere ever is really real. Now there are places where as I live seemingly awake here, my dream-body or astral or glorified doppelganger goes at night to dream interact in, and these are other dimensions or universes in the multiverse of the hyperspace. See how easy this all can be? We really don't have to involve any rocket me from 1995 who were so fascinated by my abilities at the great Haddonwood Swim Club, of Deptford, New Jersey; that they joined just to ask me questions, in the swimming pool. But you see, I happen to know for a fact, that the real person who joined me in the pool was a person far removed from anyone ever spoken of on these blogs, controlling this awake man. Naturally, I speak here of a T3E, or a (TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON). Now before I even attempt going here any further, let me tell you what happened after Diana paid me a visit. I went on a few little errands, no biggie at all, to two stores at the Virginia Avenue Mall here in town, Fort Pierce, Florida, on US Highway #1.







The second that I closed and locked my apartment door, in order to begin my few errands; ''the hologram'' was turned major dense and thick. Way more than the normal amount of people were all over the place, all over town. You have seen on my prior blogs of more than nearly eight and a half years now, my referring to HOLIGRAMS, and now it is time I come out of the closet entirely and rename and re-label this as ''PLAYFIELDS''. SHINE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HACKING LIGHT ALL YOU WANT TO, MICROSUCKS CORPORATION, ON MY OPEN-OFFICE 3.1 PROGRAM. JUST SEE IF I COULD CARE IN THE TINY FUCKING LEAST, BRRRRRR!





Yes, what a dense and populated playfield they placed me in, and when things start out going unusual in any way or out of the norms for what happens on average errands, even taking into account my weird fuckiGN life and my sieges and attacks and all of it; but I had a bizarre incident five seconds after closing my door and starting to walk down the hallway. For reasons that some already are aware of out in cyberspace, I cannot always tell details in real time, not and be safe, and not be messed with by these HALLS-FAWCES. Both stores were jam packed with people, yet finding parking at both stores was unusually easy, and I mean getting good close to the stores spaces. You can always park, somewhere, but not always close to these stores. Ample parking exists, it is a very large mall area for the size of this town and county, or put another way, a place like this is more common around Miami to my south, or up north in heavily populated areas of Jersey or New York, and so on. Many extremely young girls were flirting around with me. I will be age sixty in just 25 weeks, and this was totally absurd to say the least. The humidity shot up to 100% and things were cooking with a hot rain that started coming down. I left after the storm had seemingly and apparently stopped, but it turned right back on. Other strange things happened as well, very strange things, but again, I know when to shut up. This does not mean I cannot discuss this after more water runs under the bridge. Oh I could discuss it all right now, but all hell would most likely break out. As I said, sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. This is a great few words of wisdom that Morianity is merely quoting here, for those who may be unfamiliar with that saying.







Now to keep Jane Ass-wipe Notfondauonebit from striking me with page eleven of eleven, I must draw some filler lines into this document; kind ladies and gentlemen.













































































Peeps, ever since I bought that blank tape at the Good-Will Store, a couple weeks back; I find myself yet frikkin' again at one of those stinking rotting lousy cross-roads, like August 28, 2013, July 16, 1996, and August 15, 1986, and there are plenty of others also, believe that.





Exactly why my life has all gone down the way it has cannot ever be known, but if forced to sum it up, you all know the five syllable word answer, but I am going to type it in nice bold extra large font for you all aniwho; good fiends and friends; EXPLORATRONICS. And yes, I'll freaking even highlight it, for all the good it really will do!!!





Now that I have told so much about PLAYFIELDS, go back and archive and carefully examine a lot of blogs back in my first 2 years blogging, and you will see I did mention these terms, Exploratron, and Playfield, so who seriously loves you so much, Lollypops Telly Savalas, sir, Lenny Briscoe your offshoot maybe??????????????





GUESS WHO HAS COME BACK TO ME TO VISIT WITH ME, AND SO GORGEOUS AND LOVELY? YOU KNOW IT, MY WONDERFUL AWESOME LIGHTNING.










My wonderful Diana was with me on and off all day. I stopped blogging to watch her and she was there with me even after it began to be dark outside, and we experienced some heavy rain outside in my area also. I fell asleep shortly after the second storm subsided and woke up just shy of eleven. It now is quarter past, and I will finish out this blog. I am tired, and will not be telling what I originally had planned to, but will get to it all as time keeps marching on. It is down to a nice comfy 73 degrees, and the humidity is 199%, but it feels 73 degrees even with the high humidity, according to the GAP WEATHER BUG.





Two other persecutions struck me today. The first was before my going out on errands, and the other one was during the errands. The first one woke me up, another illegal loud AT&T phone squeal. If I had the phone to my ear at the time of this, I would be in serious jeopardy. I plan to sue them without a doubt if and when this happens. The other was a nasty extremely low flying private airplane attack when I was exiting the Good Will Store right around the time of the stock market's final trading minutes. I am sure their dirt bag markets are now over their new millennium mark and heading towards the next and the next and the next, and on forever until the day that I physically die, and they cannot bring this monster up any more on my pain and suffering and torment and excruciating fuckiGN continually agony. Another thing is that I have no choice but to get this computer repaired. Either I stop my blogging and get dangerously mentally ill by not being able to share to the public world what is being done to me by nightmare unfathomable sicko diseased twat licking monster soulless filth, or I get this machine repaired, re-fire-walled and re-protected, and so on. This thing is fucking trying to crash now and causing me big ass fuckiGN cunt sucking woes every single time I try to do a blog any more, and it is getting the mother fucking shit eating Jesus Christless hell on my last Dawn-Marie King last fucking nerve, to quote the Latengrate monster AKA by her mom ann Silva, as ''Evil Chuckie''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finishing the harassement with the airplane, it was raining and dark, and no ordinary or NON-NSA aerial vehicle could have been able to accomplish this, another 1994 overcast and stalked air incident, one of thousands over the past nearly thirty fucking cunt diseased years now, folks.





Too many things are existing by pure weird happenstance for this not to be Sara Karge's simulation, Professor Kaku sir. I do not expect you or anybody to know my life move by move, as if you could properly analyze this as a huge chess game; and then try and either prove or disprove me and all my claims and stories on a scientific level. It is extremely unfortunate that this cannot be done, at least not yet, not until a rime arrives when all things can be scanned and examined, and later still, toyed with and messed with in a sort of endless overdubbing process of intermingled interacted life on life, as though we back here in less enlightened times were merely blobs inside a Packman videogame from 1980, and wow, I did say, Lois Foca 1980. The one and only 1980. Oh well, all this and 3 and a half bucks will get any of us a cup of Joe tomorrow and maybe a stale bagel at the local donut shop.

















Yes, FCC, Bob McDowell, there are more cunt chewing fucking hacks in this computer than Einstein could count and calculate. I PROMISE, Mister Gandhi and Mister Foreman, YO! From here to mother fucking Morianity Hydroglacia!!!!





Ever since early April, the dirtbag mother fuckiGN cunt lapping MICROSUCKS CORPORATION, won't allow my computer to take some updates it has made. This is a violation of my liberties, causing all this hell to me, as I legally paid for this cunt eating machine at a Walmart, and you all know the mother fuckiGN story in early twenty-eleven or whenever it fucking cock sucking was, back around there somewhere. The ('FUCKING'-HACK) is also bad, Bob McDowell, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell is Microsucks to demand money from a guy making 12,000 a year, when these trillionaire twats own the world already????? This same reason is why the scum bag EW hates me and my sound inventions, and in the end will lose money, as my shit would make the system money, because in order to purchase the samples instead of CD music, the system would be made to interact for so many months at say 50 or 100 dollars. They would make more money than they make right now, and peeps like me could have fun, instead of being forced to always listen to what they and only they want you to hear. Kind of tells you folks, that there is a lot more going on, you know, like eat more subliminal popcorn, or along these lines, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knows what is underneath their shit. Of course, they could still use this teck on us even with my invention. Little peeps cannot ever win against the world owners, unless we all revolt someday, and I hope I am long dead and gone before this antichrist thing all happens, SHEEEEEEEIT. I do know peeps will have a breaking point. It is currently acting out as the rash of shootings for decades, but eventually, it will all organize, and the wealthy new aristocracy will be the ones eating cake, Marie Fucking Antoinette; all over again. Just let me be dead and gone before it all blows to hell, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















The simple facts of all things is that while we live and exist as hyperspace entities or as human beings on planet Earth inside of a body, in many parallel universes; we cannot be sure of anything other than doubting is a prudent thing to do. This is why you all doubt me and no one believes a word I say, and you all read me out of pure amusement and fun, or do you? Maybe I misjudged my great Blogaud.







As you know, I stopped my actual cassette life journal, and began my blogs in January 2006. Actually, I stopped the journal in 1997, and then it became Morianity New Testament, same thing with a new title, and then I estimated that this would be around tape number 25,700, back when this began some ago at that number. Oh well, this is why now I am up to another 150 tapes, using the old method, this being TAPE 25,850.













I have seen more paranormal supernatural stuff, than any gang of folks put together that I am aware of. Is this because of mere coincidence, because I look for it, or because IT LOOKS FOR ME? Some think the internet is on its way to being a self thinking system. But what if it is already, and is altering humanity in a sort of invisible reverse mirage? Just because it may not seem to be doing this yet to you, you do not see a lot of things that someone more sensitive, such as myself does see. I am not saying I have to be right. I don't even know myself if I am asking this question to myself. I do know that it seems odd that the world has altered so much, in the exact same parabolic curve as the connection of these computers, starting all the way back in the seventies, and few know that labs and banks and numerous things had their own little network connection as early as these times, but it is true; and I am sure you can fact check me for those who doubt me. As this century went on and on, and it began growing exponentially, so did th e entire new world order, the new times, the new age, call it all whatever makes you happy. I know I am being played with by this system, and what if it IS NOT HUMAN-HACKERS, and even TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS; but rather, the internet itself? Very very very scary thought, huh beautiful lovely 1984 INGRID TABLETS??????????????? I need to get a drink now, Burlington County 1988 Prosecutor, in Jersey. Well, he thought so at least not that I was in agreement with him back then. Hay Marge from three years before that, how about ''CUTTING ME A BREAK'' girl?????????















Gawky Gaukauk my Astral-Plane Kitty, why was Macrovision-Copyguard put onto a number of my channels on my Comcast Cable Television system on 28 March of this year out of the freaking blue?



MEOW-MEOW,PCN-716, MATCHBOOK LIST ITEMS:



IN COURT, YOUTUBE, THAT THING MAKES MONSTER-ASS RECORDINGS, KINGDOM HARVEST OUTREACH CENTER, CHICAGO, SWIMMER, MISS LEE, MARIENA CARLITTIA, CONTENT, THAT BOY, RAINBOW..........









Gawky Gaukauk, my Astral-Plane Kitty, who and what caused the internet to come to exist in the first place? We will get to this on upcoming blogs, kind folks, I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW, “STAR TREK” Gary Glaring-Eyes Mitchell Crouch!







Wanna' know some other quite frikkin' fascinating GAWNUM FACTS, folks? EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY is PCN-275, and MICROSOFT CORPORATION is PCN-211. PCN-275 and PCN-211 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. There is no getting around it folks, they are not in freaking bed with each other, no bloody shoes, no mace cans, no Judge Tombay or other Jersey Political CROOKS, and most definitely, NO BRIDGES, no yellow telephones belonging to SARA, SARAH, or Adolf and the cross-over-droids!!!!!!!!!!!!!















SHEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:












No comments:

Post a Comment