Saturday, June 21, 2014

MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, CHAPTER 004




















'MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3'







MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



CHAPTER 004
















JUNE 21, 2014,

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 5:01,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 93 DEGREES FNHT.

HIMIDITY-50%, and summer is reading calendars.



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MISTER ELMER FWUDDDD!









Yes it is extremely toasty-warm to put it mildly, ladies and gentlemen of mostly dreaming other worlds of advanced times in hyperspace. Let us move on.





Thoughts and the realm that exists where this energy becomes thoughts, any kind of thoughts; is known by many names, just as ''GOD'' is, and I have both a MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB HACK KICKING IN, as well as an old country song that I wrote in 1995 to prove it. Still, GOD is just the word DOG in reverse, and I bewilders me to the point of inconceivability, how anyone would name an Almighty such a quick and offensive item, but that's their bizz of course. I do know that after ''he'' made Adam, the real truth is that, not being a fagot, he just was not all that impressed. So then he made a woman, and the biblical account of how ''woman'' was named is also a lot of fucking hooey. ''God'' took one look at what ''he'' had just done, and said to ''himself'', 'WO'---MAN!





I was taken into a large auditorium last night shortly after daybreak somewhere, don't ask, as I just couldn't get to sleep last fucking night. When I was in there it was empty. Suddenly as if a switch was activated, it was filled to capacity. Then everyone was chanting my name, “Mark, Mark, Mark”, and I felt like Joe in the 'Flatliners Movie', when he was attempting to put the moves on that gorgeous blond college coed who had recently had a near-death experience, AKA a NDE. After this chanting went on a while, about two dozen or so peeps out of an entire crowd of unbelievable proportions, began lining up near to where I was standing on some field arena, but there was no evidence that any ball game I am familiar with, was going to take place, and there definitely was no concert, as there was no stage or any kind of apparatus either. I am now going to tell you a quick story, to any 'real' this realm folks; who may be out here, and it would not shock me one iota if that count is goose eggs zero. There always will be some travelers checking me out from time to time, and I'd be a fucking raving lunatic not to realize that, Sharon Payne, wouldn't I, red 'X' situations and counter intelligence all not withstanding, Mister Watergate Jockamini.





The last three chapters of my previous BLOG-BOOK, I was told, in sung musical lyrics with a lovely melody, along with a very cool piano-guitar music track, accompanying them; from the gods only know where; are the reasons why my 200+ daily page-views suddenly cut down by 70+%. This song went onto tell me that there is a lesson in everything, and that a lot more than the poison-cigarette incident at 506 Robin Hill Apartments, was happening with this here. They began going into details about why the exact 'behind the curtains' was there in the first place, that made those who are always watching me, and yes, messing with me as well; suddenly vanish, both then and now; and put an entirely new spin on it that I never even thought of, but I remember it all, and will be telling it all, in blogs to shortly follow this one.





I also have asked my Astral-Kitty some questions, and will be blowing your minds with a lot of new GAWNUM stuff, if there are any minds to blow. The ESS is way ahead of anything I can ever do, and for all I know there is not one other soul out here other than for the great and fucking powerful ESS, Guess/Guests, so I am going to try and guess a few of these travelers, or (guests) mow, on this very blog, lads and lassies, and whatever else.







HHHHHHHHHHHHH's in the music bar or not, lovely Andrews Sisters, and Betty Midler; that was one wild experience with this choir of folks who got up, stood in a line in front of me with me at dead center, as if I was some church preacher; and then that wild song with that wild music in the background that came from nowhere and everywhere, all at the same time. Still, part of the song told me that because I told publicly about my nocturnal experiences with my kid and my distant cuzz; a lot of the travelers were forced t make strategic exits. This tune message went on to further tell me that David Roth gave me gold-bar advice, when he said 'They can't deal with being exposed', sort of like a vampire being discovered at noon by a group with hammers and stakes. As I said, I'll tell more about al this, later on in future blog work.





THIS MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD SICKO GUEST-NABE HAS WIPED OUT MY MOTHER FUCKING HELLIDAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND, BUT THEN FOLKS, WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT ELSE IS NEW? SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, HOLLER, HOLLER, AND SO ON, HOLIDAYS FOR ME ARE ALL A PART OF THAT GREAT GAME OF SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE'S; AND ONE OF HER VERY FAVES, IF I MAY BE 'PERMITTED' TO ADD IN HERE ALSO, UNCLE BABYLON GOZZWALD HEINZ, CAMERA OPERATING MAVIN OF 1972! So let's take this and start to play this great PEARL HARBOR GAME, with the great SSJKK. Every time I ever used to do anything at all, between late 1986 and right through the present time, to in any way try and either improve my personal life situation in any possible way, or try and get someone to listen to me and believe my problem with all of this fuckign dog shit is really real, EXPLORATRONS from the ESS would get into peeps around me, and every time with no exceptions, make them real noisy, make them do bad shit to me such as damage my property or worse; and this pattern is beyond any chance in a trillin fucking trillion to that amount of an exponential power, to one; against being just a random pattern of sameness, happening over a near three solid fucking decade period in time. A moron with a mnickey pill and a laughing gas nitrous oxide shot, could see this, with blinders cunt eating on their eyes, unless they did not want to see the truth, you know, the GWPO SYNDROME of 1994-WILL-I AM-ST-OWN, and boy does she own the land and boy is she carrying out her threats on me, right US © Office, just as my 1983 lyrics foretold in their perfect unmissable-Nostradamus way! One of these projects is where this tune is part of the collection, I cannot remember which, and of course, the great family, robbed me of all of my most prized Paul 1970 Stoddard Possessions, as the end of the last decade was all winding fucking cunt ass down, BRO!






Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983















Oh well, pigs raised by pigs might just equal all saga games as well as barnyard animals and powerful KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who can ever know all truth, Jack Wonderful McCoy?????????











Folks, this magical fucking paste-in, is as timeless, as the mother fucking seas, and shellfish; of any and all bone collectors; right Angie? OH SHIT, Mister Data Emotion chip!





This nightmare mother fucking year of twenty-fourteen, is beyond any hell; and as you know; every day or just about, is super fucking cunt eating BOTBAR, meaning Bottom Of The Barrel Already Rated.





My life has reverted mother fucking back to the nightmare it was in 1986 when all this mother fucking 'REAL-GOOD-GIRL' fucking shit all started, on August 15, 1986!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But is this the only timeless great Paste-In? I think fucking not. How's trying this shit on for size, Charles Barkley, old BB buddy, YO? yes, the STOCK MARKET DOUBLED in this tiny fucking 3 year period of 95-97, and 1997 was as bad for me as 1986, and now, HERE WE FUCKING GO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!





'Georgia, Georgia'; whether it is the entire night or just a train boarded at midnight; it still contains Jane Rottengirl Muscleactivist, but I still like the cool computer font!!!!!!!!!!!!!











On my older blogs, if you read the section back in 2008; a week before going to the Atlantic City beach, and taking a giant girl gang attack, of literally ten or more of them, and all between sis-six, and six ten somewhere; blocking and obstructing my ability to get to the ocean from where Ann Silva and I were sitting at the beach; you can see another one of thousands of perfect fucking examples, of my being messed with; with literally not even an astronomical chance for any of these events to just be my sick delusions and or some weird life coincidences. It is all there on the old blogs to be archived, and there is nothing at all that this fuckiGN rotten family from hell, can do with all of their games, and ESS, and all of it; to stop this proof from being here, or making it go away. So what do they do? They just make any of you out here TOTALLY NOT BELIEVE A WORD I SAY, no matter how powerful my proofs stare all of you right smack dab in the cock sucking face, at C-SQUARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who were the GUESTS or the travelers in the ESS-CLUB that day on the fuckiGN beach of Atlantic City, New Jersey? Well, this gang of giant girls in my way, fucking with me and intimidating poor little fucking innocent fragile cunt eating me, and laughing and thinking it's funny as fucking shit on a fucking ass shingle! We coyuld literally play the great PEARL HARBOR GAME FOREVER, and this is exactly what I plan to do in this new book-blog. I'll be pasting in archived proofs, then tell how it all connects, and then count these up, one, two, three, and let all of you out here see for your fucking selves, that this pattern goes into the thousands, and not all of them are since my blogs started, since these blogs only go back close to eight and a half mother fucking years, and this hell on me since 08/15/1986, is quite a bit longer than this; still; I PLAN TO SHOW ALL OF YOU SOME REAL MIND DESTROYIN G PROOF, and if anyone chooses to read along and go JOSEPH PAGET CRAZY, this is an official mother fucking disclaimer. Praise be at 6:12, it has dropped now down to 89. Oh the gods does my cunt chewing life fucking SUCK!





















Now ''here is the shituation'', Inspector Louigee Kent Superhenderson. THIS DIRT BAG JERK OFF NOISY GUEST IS HERE FOR THE FUCKING CUNT EASTER HOLIDAY. But which holiday, or maybe spelled more cosmically correct; witch-holiday, and witch year, SARAH CROWE?????????????????? I am quite familiar with the legends of the birds, Alfred Hitchcock, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, this GTNOTG game from December 7, 1996, is a day that will live in infamy with me for the next two million cunt sniffing centuries, I PROMISE YOU, Tahren and George. Hay let's play a game boy, called Guess The Name Of The Guests”, said SARAH to me on 12/07/1996. Many are thinking, who have military service backgrounds, I suppose; ''Mountainpen, you big ass fucking baby; try sinking in a fucking bombed out ship, after a surprise Japanese attack was launched; and early in the morning; just like your experience. Then you'll have some beer glasses to really start crying into''. My reply back to you is a simple one. I'LL TRADE YOU THAT NIGHTMARE FOR THIS ONE, any time, any place, any any, any any any any!!!!!!!!!!! So is 27 your number, lovely lightning, as I know all about you, and artificial intelligence, artificial insemination and other things recently in the picture of after dark brightly lit up chemtrails, containing these 'AI' initials, are no way in anyone's imagination; and least of all mine. Still, I am out of all of this shit. I am heading shortly to South America, and would rather die there no the beach, broke, than here in the evil states, persecuted to my fuckiGN last breath, by dirty rotten scoundrel scum bags times ten to the power of ten vigintillion!!!!!!!!!!!!





'GTNOTG' on PH Day of 1997. PH as in what happens to my skin if I stop the ''down to ten'' 'at a van', or other strobing vehicle that might be lime green in hue; or PH as in the maiden name of this incredible mind bending GODDESS (MIDDIE), in her first-top state personality Mother-Daughter-Electron? You see, the universe screams out to all of us, all of these mind bending Joe Paget brain destroying CLUES and COINCIDENCES, and when I say this, I am a fucking diseased psychotic nut case with delusions and ego and all of that. Yet when the great father of the NEW AGE, James Redfield says these same exact things, in all of his great books, such as the Celestine Prophecy and the Celestine Prophecy; he makes millions and is revered and worshiped. This is what I mean by how the ESS-GUESTS have total control and power OVER THEIR DOPPELGANGERSA that they get inside of. You always are inside, even normal type one dreamers, and is why dreams almost appear as if we are watching a movie. We are, literally; unless we also are taking over the reigns also; Santa Claus, and Patricia Hollister; and controlling our movies. Instead of joysticks, or whatever; all is MIND. Everything everywhere is MIND. Mind is where we have space-time in the great hyperspace of the multiverse, and is why eventually when all of this is known about, as future more advanced and enlightened times come to be, in each parallel reality; we call the entire package of all of this, as we should; STM, or (SPACE-TIME-MIND). You really do have to give me one thing whether you want to or not, you just cannot in all fairness and honesty take my props away here folks, that if all of this mother fucking MORIANITY is all total bullshit cubed; you really have to hand it to me that it sure makes a lot of sense, and putting this entire story of my miserable hellish nightmare fucking life all together, does in fact make these giant puzzle pieces fit quite nicely into the picture that all of these blogs have been painting, so if I am really wrong, you still have to give me a giant fucking EEEEEEEEEE for effort, right Rhonda Neevah? I mean really, this is either really all true and real, or someone or some thing has gone to a herculean effort to make it all seem this way, and just who would do that and expend that much energy, and why would I be so important so that it all went down in the fuckiGN first place. So cut it all up folks any way you choose to slice and dice it, and when you tote it all back up, to quote Joe Friday from the great DRAGNET original sixties television show; it comes out; ''GIVE POOR OLD MOUNTAINPEN HIS DAM ASS MOTHER FUCKING PROPS, BRRRRRRRRRR''. TANKS!!!!









So why not try this; EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, or Tom Glenn, huh United States Copyright Office from 1980 and 1981? Why not play the great game of SSJKK, you know, the one she calls GTNOTG? After-all, if anyone is doing anything out of place, if something is weird, if something seems wrong, if things don't make sense, this most of the time, human race; has been your answer to your wonderment about so much, all along. I am guessing the names of a lot of guests, and I do it all the time now, lovely MIDDIE-BEG. Still, I know this your fave-game, and that I am THAT-BOY, but is there any chance you will ever end this nightmare torture for me, by remembering who and what you truly are in this life? I am so dying to hear you sing Love Is For Carpenters to me, my endless love!!!!!!!!!!! We sure don't want this forever and ever, echoing around the endless cycles of cosmic truth, with or without all of my electronic junk back at the Robin Hill Apartments.















Now I am hungry and wish to have a nice spaghetti dinner with some creamed spinach, and some ice cream for desert, while I enjoy a good movie or two on television. WO Billy H. MAN, nobody ever thanks me for extending the life of this humankind experiment, do they, you original brake dancer you. Lenny McKinnon';s probably getting all jealous right about now, YO! Say it Dad and Dawn-Marie King, ga'hed, ''SHEEEEEEEEEIT''!





















Why these assaults come on me out of the blue is something I will never ever know, and I have diligently attempted to get to the mother fucking bottom of this shit eating fucking hell for 30 years now almost, but no longer. It is caused by unnamed GUESTS of the ESS. Remember, she loves games, she loves codes, she loves numbers, and she always has, the real HER, Sarah Krassle, and I know all about you, and this made you crazy when I © that song in ninety-seven, I suppose. Sorry, I really didn't know beans from bear. I'll tell you right now, it was just another silly stupid song, you know, like the one eleven years before. Again, so sorry, Ambassador 12-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''Yeah I'm bad''; and yeah, Jerry Heitzmann Boardwalk, from 1971; I'm hungry, abnd need to get my feast on by crossing over the street there at Sarah's great and powerful (GAP) Waterworks, the Atlantic city Municipal Utilities Authority; and get some great tasting food at the CHECKERS, then you can crown me KING SAGA SONGWRITER, papa non ripped off JOHN-TOWN; WEEEEEEEEEE! Hay I'm just being me, and without a dam bumper sticker on my car from 1987, and on top of that, Palvo Checkoff sir; Admiral Headwounds; I am not here to make a bunch of Joe Paget and Clarence Harris Postal Anger situations; as this is never by any means Morianity's mission, YO. Nowhere in all of my Morianity, will you find any of that shit; not even with or without, any 1983 copyrighted musical projects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yes girl, I will indeed tell you anything you ever want or need to know, I promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY IS BOTBAR IN 2014, and I think there is a high percentage chance that this will be the year of my freaking asshole death, ACLU, and all other authorities!!!!







Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi







Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download



Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed




Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.



I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean.



55555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555























































You missed me, Jane Dirtweeds Sleazedisease!!!! HA-HA-HA witch bitch.

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY, YO!





































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.



ALONG WITH THE GREAT WEATHER BUG APP, WEEEE!

















You see, AWAKE, it would not make sense for a bunch of powerful people to care more about hurting me than being with their own families who they must love in some sick diseased perverted way. But when you see things in the new light of EXPLORATRONICS, hay we all have to sleep, so they simply have found a way to make sleep-time become extremely productive, and for that, we all do in fact, need to give these rat hole bastards a great big fucking gold star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEDA-WEDA 4UANALL UDA FOLKS:









COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.









Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement









Not one thing in the following paragraph remains mysterious when you just remember EXPLORATRONICS, GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!





'BUT', whatever you or I ever do; SARAH KRASSLE knows every single thing about it. Count on THAT folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, all the mysteriousness of shit is gone, when you put on your new exploratronic glasses. Even unexplainable things like KABOOM, Mister Clancy and Mister David Leigh Smith, back in the autumn of 1970, at Haddonfield, New Jersey, in the Cooley Hall; Sir ROTTENBERRY ROCKDROID LURCH, PROGRAMMING OVERRIDER, SIR;











My blogs, pweeeeeze archive them, thank you!!!









I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, IT HAS DROPPED DOWN TO FUCKING 84 DEGREES NOW AT 7:09, but is still mostly sunny and bright with a few clouds scattered around here and there, good and bad folks, alike, WEEEEEEE!!!!! Here comes the fucking (`~HACK) now, FCC, Bobby McDowell, YO!















THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras







Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953




















Well, nighty-night folks, I am hungry and tired, and it is time to sign off! So bye-bye evweebuddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:














No comments:

Post a Comment