Thursday, June 26, 2014

MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, CHAPTER 010














MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3















MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



CHAPTER 0010













































Life is major fucked up for me. I just took another mother fucking MICROSUCKS HACK, FCC BOB ,CDOWELL, YO, AT 8:53 PM WHILE STARTING THIS BLOG RIGHT NOW. First, the document froze or the program did, and then on came their garbage stupid mother fucking LIGHTBULB HACK PROMPT.





Just as I begin to tell more and ore of the really good stuff that folks could learn to implement and use in their own lives, and begin exploring what levels that humanity truly is able to achieve; the bulk of my viewers vanishes with the Ingrid-84-Robin Hill Poison Cake Cigarettes, bloody shoes and burned down houses and all, right Sara J. Karge of Trenton, New Jersey, born July 18, '1896, and not a year typo that time', folks. But the mother fucking prick hacker shits did indeed TRY and HACK me again, as it came out 1986, and this time I wanted it to come out 1896. Tell me folks, what in all gods honesty are the mother fucking odds for all of this to endlessly keep fucking ass happening to me, day in and day out, for 30+ mother fucking years, and no, I am quietly asking, not shouting from the foot of any October 5, 2008 stairs, or for that matter, late 1972 stairs either, Mizz Karge from Trentsylvania McGuire of the powerful ETTOS brain forgetter machine club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











General Patton wished he had kissed that son of a bitch soldier, that he slapped that day, during World War II. I wish that I never did that 1983 remake song, called, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”! I also fucking wish; FCC BOB MCDOWELL; that you could do something about this recent rotten MAJOR FUCKING MICROSOFT RELENTLESS HACKING; every dam time I try doing a blog any fucking more; as I just took a dam ass (WORD-DISAPPEARING-HACK), right now, old pal. Again Mashell Daniels, I am entitled to MY PERSONAL OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























Hello, alive and dreaming here, I am Mark Wayne Mohr. But I truly am ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, from Dogtown, and then Sahasra Dal Kanwal; thanks to my awesome great teen-queen, SSJK.







It went up to 94 degrees here in town today, dropping recently 13 lovely ass degrees with very high humidity, SOSO-SSDD-WEIN???????????





SSSSSSSOOOOOOO MISTER ARTHUR CRANE FROM 1991-TCE; I SEE OUR 'FRIENDS' ARE OUT THERE AND ACTIVE, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, her name was Paula King, so you can pass it onto our mutual peeps who have their own covert retaliatory strikes down to a nice pattern also! Dawn my kidnapper died on New Years Day of 2011, so I am a free man, and living down here in Fort Pierce, at 601 Avenue B, Apartment Unit #607, if you wanna' ever come down for a visit.









WEEEEEEEEEEE. What a wovwee wovwee weeled we wive in, Elmer Wabbit Fwudd. Aniwho, no one to my knowledge, in any religion or philosophy or science, has put together the truth that MORIANITY has told, concerning the REALITY-TRIANGLE, you all know exactly what this is; (DREAMING, HYPERSPACE, EXPLORATRONS).





















Folks, I hope that you all have one hell of a great and wonderful day.







MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.













FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014.

















And frankly Congressman Robert Andrews; I don't even care. All we can try, is to live and to die; with love for each other to share; along with a lot of dirty rotten type-3-exploratrons fucking with a lot of us, I would suppose, sir!












HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next










Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:






United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over












GODDESS DIANA, MY LOVELY LIGHTNING.

I LOVE YOU SO!



COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG.

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement







Florida's 500th Anniversary AND VIVA MORIANITY!















The time was back in 1984, and I said to myself in SPACE-TIME-MIND, VIVA-MORIANITY, along with some other not so nice things, most likely, good people!


















THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953




















NOW WE HAVE WALKED THE COURSE, AND SEEN HOW THINGS DO NOT MAGICALLY CHANGE; BUT THAT VIA EXPLORATRONIC DEVELOPMENTS, FIFTH DIMENSIONAL ENERGY IS WHAT ACTUALLY INTERCHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





WOW world, I can make anyone out here a billionaire, and you don't even want to hear it. This tells me a lot more than just about the late springtime fake out job at 506 Robin Hill Apartments with my mother, regarding the POISON CIGARETTE that she pretended I had smoked. But how much other poison in my food, was not faked, or techno-cooked or popped, but was really mother fucking REAL/E, Tommy boy Child-Molester, and the entity indwelling him causing him to only do this one time in his life with one boy and no one else? All you have to do to know how fucking cunt true and powerful, this 'ESS deal' really and truly is, is to watch the great show on TV, called, “L&O-SVU”, Lightbulb Hacker MICROSUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times have I heard detective Stabler say, child molesters NEVER do it just once, yet no record of anything exists on this mother fucker. Just how powerful and connected could this Kennedy-Clansman be, or how powerful is the ESS may be a better and more accurately descriptive question to ask here, ladies and gentlemen, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am killing a lot of 'DRONE INSECTS', called by me back in 1987, many times; “mini-droids”. You see folks, I knew even fucking cunt way back then, all this shit that I know right now. There just was no blogging or internet yet, for me to use as an open forum; and tell all of this directly and publicly; Ron Wirtz Senior and Junior, ADA's, Camden County, New Jersey Prosecutor's Office!!!!! FCC, BOB MCDOWELL, the MILITUFORCE just struck me again, this fucking cunt time with a (`~HACK) YO!!!! Even you couldn't keep me trapped in 1968 forever, McKannon Shoebox Maceblood!!!!















EVEN THE GREAT AND FUCKING POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, cannot stop me from telling it all, day after day, and they cannot kill me, as I do not stay dead, ''shithead Argon''; but I do predict things every bit as powerful as fuckiGN Nostradamus did, and they all know it, © Office Examiners from 1988, and McDonald's tune dancers also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it a little lower, Mister Connery JB, nabes'll fucking complain again, out on Astral Way Boulevard, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I just took another nasty fucking MOUSE-HACK, as it took me 5 times to finally that fucking first nine words of this paragraph, to come out in a different color, and be slanted. Each time I made the highlight, the cunt eating fucking mouse-hack made it disappear, before I could effect the changes. WHERE TH EFUCK ARE YOU MIZZ BONDI AND BOB MC FCC DOWELL, YO YO YO YO?



I suppose I just received my turd chewing mother fucking answer to that query, NOWHERE, as I just took some more super fucking computer hacking, again. MAGNESONIC, MMMMMMMMM, DESTROY ALL HACKERS UNDER AN A/B-TONE PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM ON THE DOUBLE LONG EEEEEEE VOWEL SOUND; HEAR ME NOW ON MY MIND VOICE PRINT, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----STOP!








View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.




































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.

































JUNE 26, 2014,

THURSDAY EVENING AT 10:15,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 79 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 85% and I'm fucking 85% hacked!



Aha-aha-aha-aha-aha, Mister McNulty!





And yes, I fucked up on the other blog, and forget to change the morning and evening shit and the time, so sahwee Mister Ambassador!!!!!!!







Christianity began as a small little cult, and slowly over 3-9 centuries, began to grow and become one of if not the largest system world wide, as it went from cult to the Roman Catholic Church, which today, despite the spin offs of other churches, all of it is basic AD-33-Christianity, and at its height in the old world, was to be feared and revered, even by the Kings and Leaders, the world over.





Morianity has a millennium to grow now too. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Naturally this is just MY PERSONAL OPINION.





Folks, playing with hyperspace, and doing all manner of things that I have come to do on my blog, is old stale bread. The entertainment world has been trying to fuckiGN control our minds with this very same weird, whacky, and off the fuckiGN wall knowledge and technology, YO! I promise you that this is the truth, but I cannot make you see I am telling the truth. That will all be something that is part of, as the Buddhist Religion calls it, all of your own karma's. Far be it for me to interfere with the circulation of life and events, as I am not even yet totally a full fledged TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, (T3E). But the next time I am told to take something up to a Comcast Office in a parallel universe, my lovely daughter Patty-Paula King Junior; you net I am going to do it, if ki have to muster up the courage of a thousand super ass heroes. A BIG-ASS MACY-MACKEY-W—O—W is most definitely in order here, right Microsucks Light Fucking Asshole Bulb???????????? OOPS, another mother fucking super annoying hack, FCC BOB MCDOWELL, the fucking (`~HACK), one of the MILITUFORCE'S VERY FAVES NOW, SO IT SEEMS, BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also as you van plainly see, old pal and sir; the 'FUCKIGN' hack is powerful as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hungry yet to cross over and get your feast on, Sarah Cousin-Karge Callio????????????????





Just as all other things are always doomed to fail that I ever can possibly try and undertake, this blog also is a complete failure. I'm glad the other two doggies are having a much more successful time in their blogging endeavors than I am, but would cut off my fucking arms and legs and nuts, to know just what all these secrets are, as I do know there are secrets, and I do know they are well fuckiGN cunt lapping guarded, on pain of death, and not at the Griffin Pipe Company, although, I told you all how the dude in the L&O show came around a lot, as no one looks that totally alike if they are not, not even fucking ass twins, and I have a lot of twins in my family, just start rereading, and archiving my older blogs where they all began, back in early 2006, and see that fact for yourselves, kind lads and lassies, YO! YES, I am fat, and OH-SHIT, not yet on the SCYFY CHANNEL, and I'm quite sure, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stolen ripped off ideas, yes; but me being allowed one single mother fucking ounce of credit, for one thing I ever did in this 60 years, by this sick fuckiGN world, that hates me worse than they all fucking hated Jesus fuckiGN Christ; FORGET IT, UNFORGETTABLE MENTALIST NASTRADAMUS. Don't believe anything I ever say, ya' fuckiGN moron jerk offs, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WHAAAA you silwee fucking wabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











MY PERSONAL OPINION of this world right now in the mood I am fucking cunt in, would not be fit to print, being 95% cuss words and the dissertation would rant fucking on for five thousand fuckin g pages, and now, multiply that shit by a million million fucking million, and yes, that's a cunt eating quintillion, so WEEEEEEEE!









Nighty night folks, both middle fingers pointed in a continual 360 degree motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








1 comment:

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. west hollywood moving company

    ReplyDelete