Saturday, June 14, 2014

TAPE 25,853














Well, here is what is going on so far, both now and yesterday, now that I have it in better perspective and clarity. Stan next door had been away at his new friends' house, and got back last early evening. He is the big door slammer. All through Thursday and into Friday, until he got home; two other nabes were partying and going back and forth into each others apartments; and each one lives on further distant parts of my hall but not in the same direction; and they yell back and forth to each other, play and sing loud, along with their music like karaoke junkies; along with doing all manner of other basic annoyances, that make a lot of noise. But things did quiet down before it got too late, and although next door will watch TV all night, unless you are on the side of the apartment right next to his wall, it is barely noticeable. Back when I had to deal with James Subwoofer from directly across the hall; they would get together and play loud basey boomy music until 2 and 3, but that has stopped. Now this morning, I was awakened by another fire alarm, and these are back on another roll, after a short back off time. But in honesty, I feel that all of this, along with so much trouble with my computer and blogs recently; is all a giant collusion and fucking cunt conspiracy; to keep me from telling more about how to do dream control, and then how to make that effect your real life. I will now do my best to rectify this bullshit, by telling no matter what happens while I try to print this blog up; and not allow the fucking cock sucking enemy WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE; to obstruct my freedom of speech ability to in fact do so. Also, I have had three or more off and on day/night periods of more attention from the beautiful unfathomable lightning goddess Diana; than I have had in years. There's absolutely no coincidence that this all just got somehow clustered together after such a long basic fucking time of bust, and then Clancy Boom and kapow; 80 hours of major storms come out of nowhere, and just stay around with me. She quickly went away last night however, when the enemy NABES were reaqlly turning up the fucking pressure with me. Now first off, they aren't doing anything. Some double of theirs in a parallel world is asleep and dream-controlling through their double, them; and they are the ones doing this to me. This has gone on all my life, and I am not the only one this type of thing is being done to. Still, in my case, something so huge is behind the marvelous untrumpable OZ CURTAINS, regarding all of this horrendous and monster bastard crap; that I could type forever and ever, and be wasting my time, and your time, falsely believing that I could really explain in detail and good concise informative language, my life and what is all around it and always has been, to any and all of some public viewing audience on this great net. Still, just because I will never be able to make any and all of you great peeps out here see as much as I want you to perhaps; this will not discourage my fucking telling and talking, and shouting out, and getting as specific as I, possibly can here and there regarding my nightmare situation straight out of the gates of deep inner fucking ass hell! A little earlier while typing this blog, the (DISAPPEARING WORD HACK) struck me, at thirteen past eleven; FCC, Bob McDowell, sir!





Yes the authorities came and deactivated the fire alarm, and the only current noise since then is Stan and his TV which as I said, is within normal apartment standards, totally acceptable, even at any hour, as my bed is on the far side of his wall, right at the solid brick wall that has nothing on the other side other than a stairwell that is monitored, by the Crime Stoppers. Just exactly why Crime Stoppers is part of this building and its security force which comprise residents here who are willing to be the guard in 3 hour shifts round the clock for peanut wages, seems very bizarre and strange to my mind, no matter how you pin it up on the wall and try looking at all the angles of it. When you add in stuff like the meetings I was definitely preventing from ever attending here at this PH Building, the recent shit with the screen doors as told on recent blogs, the way the police right after my first months and year living here, no longer are connected with the place, since they used to annually talk to all the residents in mandatory meetings to see what's what. My first report was only about the fucking roaches, but after that when I needed them to meet with me, they suddenly had abandoned being connected with the Public Housing system, like it was perfectly times, AGAIN, and this is the life story of me, only on all possible imaginable fronts, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. No sane mind could reach the conclusion that this is all just some life long endless string and stretch of happenstance coincidences, unless they were total king of the dunce club or high ranking members at least, of the GWPOS CLUB, (GIANT WILL-I AM-ST-OWN POLICE OFFICER SYNDROME). For anyone who doesn't know the story from the middle 1994, with me and this super-sized-mega-tall, and large police officer; who came over to my Williamstown, New Jersey apartment; you will then need to archive it on one of my five earlier blogs. This full account is on various places on this newest current blog as well. I am not wasting all of our times now, reiterating the entire detailed story. I'm sorry. To archive, you just click on these five blog titles to the right of the little bullets.

























>>>TAPE 25,853>>>













Archiving old blogs takes you to so many places that all fit together with this current blog, from Connie Chung the global news broadcaster and all of her shameful nudey photos, to how things all got started between me and lightning both in the 20th and the 18th centuries, from playing roulette, to first being given the GAWNUM by a magical cat, and even folks like the GAP James T. Burr, from Gloucester, New Jersey. Jim Burr did not trust me; yet it was Jim Burr who wanted that secret meeting, with my mom, and Elsie, and him; that day in the summer time of 1989; up at that White Horse Pike Diner, in Voorhees, New Jersey; and excluded me from their little secret meeting club, as though they were trying to emulate the mighty Bohemians. OH SHIT That's one tiny little smidgen of an example, out of literally many thousands of mother fucking items, so why not start archiving the older blogs, even though the MILITUFORCE did their best to hack them all to hell, and BLOGGER never even tried to repair them as I suppose that is not their job, so they can just remain scrambled up, but readable, for future evidence in some future court, or at least I sincerely have my hopes. Here are the old blog archive click prompts below for anyone to easily begin using, and watching how all of this fits and connects together like a perfectly made precision tool, such as other ideological tools that are less tangible, but oh so fucking god dam effective, such as the PAWM-PIE, the ETTOS, and the ICPE-APE, along with other tricks such as becoming members of the ESS and practicing until you are a full dues paying card carrying member, and can in all good conscience call yourself, a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON. Now at this point, a WOW attaches itself without any need of Morianity or anything else asking permission of the MACY-MACKEY CREW, and or any others, for crying mother fucking out loud. And then good peeps, let us not forget great net clouds, PC Software Programs such as CSV, MOGOSP, and so many more that lovely PEE has patent pending status on, in a parallel universe. Happy birthday to you too, Really Good Papa John, especially tomorrow on Father's Day. OPERATING A MOGOSP IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, or pulling off water walking miracles with parlor tricks from the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND; FOLKS, EITHER FUCKING CUNT LAPPING WAY, IT IS ALL THE VERY SAME SLOPPY MESSY PIZZA PIE, IN OR OUT OF BILLY HARNER'S BACKYARD OR IN 1984, OR REALLY, FREAKING BOTH, AND GET THAT DAM BLOOD OFF MY SHOES, BILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MISSED ME JANE STINKBAG ACTIVIST MUSCLEGIRL MONSTER-SLAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS PAGE 12 NOW.



















REMEMBER THIS SHIT, ANYONE OUT HERE?



FEBRUARY 01--------00------------------------------01-------------00

FEBRUARY 02--------01------------------------------02-------------50

FEBRUARY 03--------02------------------------------03-------------67

FEBRUARY 04--------03------------------------------04-------------75

FEBRUARY 05--------04------------------------------05-------------80



I sure fucking do. Now in 2014, it ranges back and forth, starting at 100, and going from 98 to 99 and back. 80 to me now would seem like fucking cunt lapping heaven on Earth, mommy dearest roaches Betty!!! 5555555555555555























}{5555555555555555555555555}{





































































I

A

M

S

O

V

E

R

Y

H

A

P

P

Y

4

U

F

I

S

H

E

R

M

A

N






KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL-1980 (R)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||



///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®





MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2014















Remember all you old farts like me; that wild hair shampoo commercial, from around the year of 1980; where after the question is asked; this lovely brunet makes a face, and says, 'w-r-o-n-g' in that long sort of way? I know I remember it all like it happened ten days ago. All of the following information, that I once believed to be true and accurate; also folks; “W—R—O—N—G”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, this: The reason my Lightning Goddess Diana has not been the same with me for a long time, is because I no longer am using their real telephone lines when I trance out at night; nor do I have my lightning ball, as I did not dare try and sneak that out of the house of fucking horrors on that fateful evil night of the eleventh of December back in 2009, owned by FBI AGENT, Steve Caruso, from Austin, Texas, USA-ESMWG!!!!!!!! All this time, lightning has been different. She is not able to understand why I am not in the same communication with her since this nightmare all began with my rotten daughter's distant branch family from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The entire system was changed while I slept, and enjoyed cupcakes from Leticia Tilley and her Incollingo's Grocery Store of the Harbor, all night long, when my kid wasn't throwing her pizza all over me, right professor negative-fields??????????? Symbolism, wow, cut me another break, lovely Margie, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





GGGGGGGGG, really; is this real? Nothing is really real, although Tommy boy in 1970 makes a strong effort to defy these realities. Would you please cut me a fucking break, wonderful 1985 Margie Leo, TANKS YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I would never be permitted to tell it all, but I always knew as far back as middle 1983, that the great AT&T was in on this time travel game, and is of course the major player along with 29 others, right lovely younger HS daughter, PEE from Egg Harbor City and this has nothing to do with musicals, or schools, right Mister War hero??????????????????





Steve McGinty said it best of all in early 1977 in Westville, New Jersey, just shy of six in the mother fucking morning, in a work locker room, and I'll quote him, as I do not ever forget stuff, unless hit by an agent condor/Falcon ETTOS STROBE ATTACK, such as the one in 1997, in the early afternoon of February Seventh, on 10-SC Avenue, in where else but wonderful marvelous and definitely non-trumpable Atlantic City, New Jersey. Yes ''he owns the whole town''; you asshole silly teenaged girls; grow fucking up, and step into the real world, YO!!!!!!!!! You can't live in the ocean, in a bikini all your lives. SHEEEEEEEIT.

Oh yes Mister McGinty; you said you wanted to hear all about my problems late in the year 1996, only your wife and cousins from the great ACNJ, did not want you to hear, remember? And yes, I remember so well, your great early morning words, ''SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, FUCK''. PWETTY COOL, BUD!!!!!!!!



Somebody does not want me to print this, because the computer is going quite whacky, so I will be limited to what I can say to keep this entire fucking shit from crashing, like what happened over at Tony BonJovi's place in twenty-eleven. If you archive, you will see that two weeks before I was over there at BJ's place in PSL, FL, USA, ESMWG; I had mentioned how Diana refused to come around. That was her way of letting me know, she can come any place, any time, and if she wants somebody, they're toast. It would not matter if they hid in a deep cave laying far below the surface of the world. Diana even told me, if she wants you, she's got you. This is why my distant Cuzz Trump behaves himself a lot more than he used to. See you in the funny papers Moneybags-Don. I feel I owe you a small explanation of how I know you have made that deal with a doppelganger of yours to come into my other Don-Cuzz when the situation fits the need. It was what he told me at that wild ass restaurant in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania about a dozen or so Thanksgiving Days ago, and he knew he had spilled the beans and sang the song loud and clear on a million watt karaoke machine. I'll keep your secret, Cuzz, but remember, I expect favors for keeping some of these secrets, not that any of you rat bastards believe quid pro quo extends to Huntington cursed Mark Wayne Mohr, but still; I expect it; if you want my serious help, getting you into 1600-P soon. You know that I can make good on stuff like this; as I brought your evil self here with that machine that I totally know my kid has in her possession now, along with the doggie. Gee, I am so important to that poor tortured soul, second only to MJ, I suppose.









JUNE FLAG DAY 14, 2014,

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:27,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 86 DEGREES FNHT.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY-73%.







Yes I have talked to you about controlling ones dreams as you think of them as. But once you have steady puppet control over the actions for the most part, of near localized hyperspace doppelgangers of the awake you here, causing them to do certain things there in such close-in atomic space to where you are awake, also causes that TOWEL EFFECT that hopefully most of you remember from earlier blogs around a year or so back. It is called hyperspace print through or HSPT. You take a towel that is sopping wet and lay lots of dry towels all around it on a floor somewhere or anywhere, and each of the surrounding towels, will also get real soaking wet, each one slightly differently if analyzed scientifically with microscopic optical machines and laboratory timers, and so forth, but you should be getting the picture here. You cannot control in major ways such as a magical Svengali, people around you to just go into a trance like state, have sex with you, hand you a check for all of their money, and stuff like this, and they just go about their business and forget all about it forever. Judge Judy says it perfectly right about here good peeps; “That's not happening”. She would be totally, as normal, correct and accurate. However, those who have never experienced the unnatural worlds around us such as her, would vehemently disagree when I tell you that once you establish localized doubles of yourself, under your control at will, you need not just dream back into some universe where they will make you thew king of England or something ridiculous. That's normally not how this all works, exploratronically. You get things to happen that you would like to happen to you in your waking world right here; and then when you return back to it, you will need a good strong heart when things begin to magically all start happening around you. Those towels are the key. You cannot put 500 bath towels next to each other and expect so much as a drop of water to make it all the way to the further out and away towels from that center soaking wet one, but those towels immediately surrounding that real wet one, WILL MOST POSITIVELY be effected by the much closer wet one. So you need to find very (close-in) or cousin universes in hyperspace, another term that morianity has used all along, is LOCALIZED. When you begin making changes to localized universes, things happen. This for example is why lightning made contact with me in 1983, why I found all that electronic junk just laying out in a nowhere field while taking my dog for a walk late in the autumn in 1979; why the great Astral Enzemeter came to be build and used, called KFP (Keyboards From Petahell), and a lot more. It is why many things went down at the RPL Sound Studios where I was working from middle 1979 through early 1981, and the list goes onward into boredom city, and the outer suburban areas beyond that; I promise you! So if you wish to begin practicing to become a full fledged T3E, you must accept all that Morianity has taught you about this subject, making you go from a normal Type-1 to a Type-2 automatically, as now, you are seeking to know, and even to join an extremely exclusive and top secret group of mostly future hyperspace entities, but yes, they have Nostradamus, and Jesus, and others, and if you've not yet put that particular two and two together and came up with a four, then give it up now, as you are just way too Joe Football, to ever become a T3E. I just give the news folks, so don't shoot the poor old frikkin' ass messenger, pweeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















FEBRUARY 5, 2014,READ ON, as this gets real real girly good!!!!!!!!





THE AT&T TECHNICIANS ARE COMING OUT FREE OF CHARGE UNDER MY 90 DAY WARRANTY, NO CHARGE NO MATTER WHAT THEY NEED TO REPAIR. THIS AFTERNOON I TRIED TO USE MY PHONE, AFTER USING IT TO REPORT LAST NIGHT'S PROBLEM. THERE IS A DIAL TONE ON BOTH MY LANDLINE PHONES, AND THE BUTTONS THAT MAKE THE TONES ALSO FUNCTION PROPERLY, BUT AFTER THAT, IT IS JUST EMPTY DEAD SPACE. IT WILL NOT CONNECT UP INTO ANYTHING BUT DEAD MOTHER FUCKING DICK SUCKING TOTAL SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















I told you that some change was made to the AT&T telephone system early in February of this incredible year. It was all a lie, but not a lie I told, but some huge conspiracy in hyperspace that is not safe to completely blog about. There is no ten digit dialing, it was only something that needed to be done for a week or two and then stopped just as mother fucking abruptly as it started that night when the phone went dead and out. This reminds me of an early 2009 incident at judge Raso's rental home at 65 Middle Road, in Berryville-Hammonton, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Huge amounts of EXPLORATRONS were all in on this collusion. Recently I have come to learn that many of my own NON high school Disney musicals or hyperspace-me's, (HSM) from old first couple year archives into my original blogger dot com blogs; also were in on it. You would think in order to build yourself up as an entity, that you would want to be strong and well off in all universes, but that is only because you do not yet understand fifth dimensional karmic balance, and yes, it is complicated for newcomers into this way of thinking, but it is the truth, no less. There are forces so powerful in this unfathomably surreal club, known in Morianity in this parallel universe where I am typing this blog, as the ESS; that they know which parts of their individual fifth dimensional selves to keep blessing as well as keep cursing. This creates the needed perfect balance for them to stay at their quintessential utmost perfect condition as it relates to them in cosmos personally and individually, as well as collectively as the entire combined ESS, or (EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY). Three powerful Washingtonians know my entire story is 100% true and real; and will tell you or the Free Press tomorrow that this is a lie, as they must or face horrendous consequences in their own personal lives, and those three being congressman Andrews, governor Ventura, and President bear-hugs Obama. Even little Timmy Devendorf knew in his higher mind on all five dimensions, that huge things are all going on all around me, but he of course was clueless to what it all meant. Even I on a scale from 0-clueless to 1000 omniscient, would probably be overrating myself today at around a three or a four somewhere. Some of my Microsucks Word Program 3.1 dictionary has been hacked away. Words that I added in past times while printing up past blog works, such as Tim's last name, have vanished, along with many others. I've had to again re-add these words and names to the personal office dictionary. HACK-HACK-QUACK-JACK-LATTISAW LOVELY 1981 STACEY ATTACK, from the great and powerful farm outside of Haddonfield and David Smith, New Jersey, AKA the ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS, WEEEEEEEEE.



Home >New Jersey >Voorhees Apartments >Robin Hill Apartments

Robin Hill Apartments

(7)

Apartment, 208 units 331 Preston Avenue Apt.2011, Voorhees NJ 08043 Map $989-$1279 1-2 Bed Cats OK

    • 20
Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
Photo 1 of 10
Main Image
Share

Photo 2 of 10
Property Grounds

Photo 3 of 10
Model

Photo 4 of 10
Model

Photo 5 of 10
Model

Photo 6 of 10
Property Grounds

Photo 7 of 10
Fitness Center

Photo 8 of 10
Kitchen

Photo 9 of 10
Pool Area

Photo 10 of 10
Property Grounds

Plan 1 of 2
1 Bedroom

Plan 2 of 2
2 Bedroom
Create a free account to view all photos & floor plans
  • Email Address* (Why?)


  • Already have an account? Sign In
  • OR SIGN IN WITH
  • We'll never post without your permission
PrevNext
  1. All Images



Signed a Lease here?

Claim $100 Reward
Learn More -or- Remind me to claim later
$100 Visa® Reward CardHow it works*
x Close
Find a property on Rent.com that features our $100 Reward.
Tell the leasing office you found the property on Rent.com.
Report your lease to us online or by calling (866) 432-RENT (7368).
We'll confirm your lease and send you a $100 Visa® Reward Card!
* Please see the Reward Card Policy for complete rules on how to qualify for a $100 Visa® Reward Card.

Contact Property

(856) 528-9819
Check Availability
You contacted on .
people have contacted since you. 6 people recently contacted.

$100 Rent.com Visa® Reward Card Eligible

Tell the leasing office you used Rent.com. If you sign a lease here, report it to us for your $100 reward card. How it works
Claim my $100 Reward or Remind me later
$100 Visa® Reward CardHow it works*
x Close
Find a property on Rent.com that features our $100 Reward.
Tell the leasing office you found the property on Rent.com.
Report your lease to us online or by calling (866) 432-RENT (7368).
We'll confirm your lease and send you a $100 Visa® Reward Card!
* Please see the Reward Card Policy for complete rules on how to qualify for a $100 Visa® Reward Card.

Moving Tools

















Contact Property Manager

  • Check Availability
  • Call Now



A Rent.com account allows you to save favorites, organize searches, and contact property managers.
  • Email Address * (Why?)Enter
  • Already have an account? Sign In
This will create an account with Rent.com. Email addresses are not shared with third-parties. We will give you a heads up on apartment listings via email. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
  • Name *
  • Move-in Date *open calendar
  • Email Address *
  • Message *
  •  
  • Send
This will create an account with Rent.com. Email addresses are not shared with third-parties. We will give you a heads up on apartment listings via email. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use









Yes, May 1, 1980 was a powerful day for me, my very first day at the great ROBIN HILL, but this story just in from the great ACTION NEWS of the Disney-ABC Dark Shadows Network of the great and powerful (GAP) Lambrigger Cult, AKA the MILLIONTH COUNCIL; a lot more is going on than even a million Morianity's can ever tell you good people. I need to educate you on how this all works and what is really going on. After that, you don't use morianity like Christians with their bibles and holding it like they all think they're Esther on the great comedy seventies television show, Sanford And son, starring Redd Foxx. You will need to exit the morianity school on your own with your own thinking mind. When you see what is real and what is happening, this is when you all will know that the day you are born, if you are in the 99ers club, life is one huge lie, and you're all being lied to 24-7-365.2422, cradle to grave, womb to tomb, and well; you get the idea. I want you all to see what I say and know some of what I know, and then I want you all to think for yourselves, and not in the way that these WORLD OWNER/CONTROLLER folks want you to be thinking, as this road leads to one off-ramp, and only one off-ramp, and I know the name of it. It's exit number 86868686868686, and is called ENDLESS SLAVERY FOR ALL OF US! We all get axed, eighty-sixed, and what an appropriate year for me to die and go to hell, good people, like super ass fucking WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





What folks at the top cannot get, and don't fucking ass want to ever get, is that we don't care if they're super rich, but you have no right to control us and our lives 100% and make us basically your slaves, and the smart few out on the net shouting out about all of this, have finally, praise GODDESS, started figuring all of this bullshit out. It took some time mister LOBO, but Halleluiah, PRAISE BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















IN THE NAME OF GODDESS, HELP ME PAM BONDI!!!!!!!!!!







RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT



I WILL SEE YOU BRIGHT AND EARLY MONDAY MORNING, SHERIFF KEN MASCARA. PLEASE BE LOOKING FOR MY ARRIVAL AT YOUR OFFICE ON MIDWAY ROAD, IN THE AFTERNOON. I CANNOT COME TODAY AS TECHNICIANS WILL BE COMING TO MY APARTMENT BETWEEN NOW AND 8:00 PM, KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!! Yes Gordo and Lizzy, when won't ''technicians'' be coming here, but the real question is WHY???????????????????????











RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT











Well people, this blog will end for now, but the school is far from being out. I just wanted to make it clear that there will be a day not that far away, where school will be over, and then it is time for you to do what I am doing, see the truth, practice the ancient arts, and totally believe. That third thing is mobile. Faith requires a moving and endlessly improving reasons to believe things that are not always as obvious or visible by the standards of the GAP Scientific Community Folks. Some hacking is starting on my mouse, FCC, Bob McDowell, old pal. I am about to rap up shit for the day aniwho, so TEE HEE HEE on the Microsucks Gang or whoever out here loves to torment and torture me to mother fuckiGN death, like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MICHAEL 1971 MCNULTY. EVERYTHING IS ONE BIG LAUGH. EVEN ALL OF THOSE VERY FRIGHTENING HOUSES OF TEMPER TANTRUMS.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment