Friday, June 6, 2014

TAPE 25,845






>>>>>TAPE 25,845>>>>>





















JUNE 6, 2014,

FRIDAY NIGHT AT 10:05,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT, HUM-77%.













HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. THE SIXTIES WERE GREAT BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. SO DO NOT SIT THERE BROKEN HEARTED, COME AND SHIT, DON'T SAY YOU FARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!







TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!!







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





BY JUNE IT WILL BE 18,000. BY END OF SUMMER, 20,000, AND BY END OF 2014, IT WILL BE 25,000 POINTS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.



I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TWO WEEKENDS AGO, THAT I WAS GOING TO GET HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!















Of course, speaking of ICPE-APE TECHNOLOGY good viewers, even exploratrons need tools, such as the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, ICPE-APE, and many more black stealthy super ass covert bullshit that we need not touch on with this whittle bwog, Elmer Fwudd, but we will anyway, BRAH!!!!









SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM, THIS MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE IS ONE HUGE COCK SUCKING NUT CASE PAIN IN MY ROYAL MOTHER FUCKING HUMPING ASSHOLE!!!!























NOW, BOB MCDOWELL, FCC SIR, COMES SOME SUPER MOTHER FUCKING COMPUTER CUNT LAPPING HACKING BUT THEN, SSDD, SOSO-WEIN, YO??????????????????? I never MICROSUCKS LIGHFUCKINGBULB HACKER had this exact thing happen to me before on this mother fucking turd chewing compuker, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to make a double underline to finish a paragraph, by typing in the (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) and then hitting the ENTER KEY, and it won't mother fucking make the line, Mister MC-DOW-HELL. Where is Johnny Fucker Faster when we both really could use the poor old Joe Shmo bastard, good old seventies pal of mine from Wormhole Cooley HALLS FAWCES??????????????





Now it works, and I knew it would, after typing in the FEDERAL FUCKING COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This fucking cunt compuker is filled with illegal viruses and worms and T-horses, Bob, my old friend. Numerous fucking shit ass things are being done to me, and it must have something to do with the PHILLIES BASEBALL, is what I am thinking, in this cunt chewing fart fucking sniffing hell AKA PLAYFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is where they use hurting fucking me to make the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES BASEBALL TEAM LOSE, the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HOCKEY TEAM WIN, and by these two things being in a fucking cock sucking preponderance, the CUNT HUFFING DOW JONES GOES ON SUPER ALL TIME HIGH MOTHER FUCKING ILLEGAL STOCK PRICE RALLIES, MY BRAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These wild things are called by the ESS, PLAYFIELDS. There is a deserted unused one of these right near Lightning Goddess Diana's Code Cabin, in Olympia Proper, in the Phase-2-Reality, AKA the ASTRAL-PLANE, or the PLANK in expressed terminology of Quantum Physicists, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE.





Ladies and gentlemen of Morianity, as well as Lessianity AKA the great and powerful (GAP) Missourians Club; WELCOME ONE AND ALL, YO; to my mother fucking eternal hell. I have died so many fuckiGN times in this one lifetime, that I seem to be trapped here in some really weird strange bizarre way that is so mother fuckiGN ass unfathomable, YO; there are no words, and to shut the mother fuckiGN Mountainpen Motor Mouth or the MMM up, is no easy and bubble gum sandbox playing child's feat to cunt chewing accomplish, not by a long-shot, or any means whatsoever, indubitably sirs and ma'ams out here. TEE HEE HEE LILLY FUCKING MUNSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, LOTS OF COMPUTER HACKS ARE ALIVE AND WELL, Lindsey's, junior and senior, I met Junior at the RPL Sound Recording Studios back in 1980, as his dad was one of our large duplication accounts, as was the GAP Pat Robertson and his 700 Club. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Still all of my good folks; ICPE-APE, parallel event, somnambulism, exploratrons, playfields, the ESS, the Lambriggers Cult, and on and on, just what the fuckin g shit ass hell is going on, I know some are really wondering and head scratching over, BRO!!!! Well, in a cunt lapping nutshell, our more advanced future parts of all of us, in order to distract themselves away from a hell that would otherwise be, a Harold Camping, circling airplanes of 1983 unfacable; they need to play a wild game called, TORMENT ENDLESSLY, MANY NON ADVANCED PARTS OF OUR PAST SELVES IN THE HYPERSPACE. Honest to mother fucking GODDESS it is really just that John Red Henningsen Simple Semple, BOOM-BANG! This is what you need to be studying,and all of your cabinet, SIR! You know I tell the truth. I refuse to break and go to prison for a bunch of exploratron mother fuckiGN filth bags. I will somehow survive until I eventually die as Mark Wayne Mohr, and of course, Gary Stone, I'll repeat this hellish fucking cycle endlessly, as that too is quite obviously been built into this mother fucking torture box PLAYFIELD of theirs, so they can distract away, using me and my pitiful torment and excruciating fucking torture, as a tool so they don't ever have to stop and ponder on the sick reality, that this existence of ours never ever ever never never ever ever never mother fucking twat licking ENDS, NOT FUCKING ASSHOLE EVER, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You missed me asshole bitch Jane Notfondauonebit!!!!







I am in no mood for fucking waaaaaaaabits, or McNulty jeer laughs today. Screw the mother fucking world, at the speed of light squared, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment