Sunday, June 15, 2014

TAPE 25,855












Don't beat me up, Dairy Queen Kate; me and that guy in Camden that night, are just doing our best to be us; license tags and all, sweetie pie. Good riddance to 1997, but then, I could say that to any year out of my entire life, except for three of them; these being 1969, 1980, and 1994!!!








FOLKS, IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SERIOUSLY PLAN ON GETTING OUT OF DODGE, AND SAYING 'HI' TO THE REAL MAT DILLON; NOT THIS HOLLYWOOD SHIT. OH I FORGOT, WHAT AN ASSHOLE I AM. EVEN MAT DILLON THE GREAT LAWMAN, WAS 'HOLLYWOOD'; JEESE-LOUISE SURFER FONTY DREAMS, AND NORTH-SHORES, AND CAR-KICKS, ALONG WITH HYPERSPACE CONTROLER MR. MISTER FUCKING ROBERT MCGUIRE?







LEAVE MY EYES ALONE, MICKPUNK PAINTER ESS!

































































Time to truck on down the tracks, or maybe, just CROSS OVER, oh boy, these two songs from 2012 and 1986 have changed my life in ways not conceivable by mortal man and woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment