Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, CHAPTER 001










MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3







MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



CHAPTER 001







The JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPES are over now. I already knew this was going to happen and had it planned, but Microsucks Lightbulb Hacker Club did not know. Also, making sudden out of the blue changes, causes numerous other things to happen around a person. I know this to be a fact, and this methodology should always be employed, when you plan on doing something bigger than just alter a book name on a blog, as I do have a plan, and that is not public information.







First off, I was not planning on telling until 2015, several things. This too has altered. I was not going to off myself in the bathtub either, but I needed to get a reaction, and I did. Since saying this, my viewing audience rate dropped 50% instantly. I need to know what causes what, as that helps me determine just who is really out here, and just who is really real not that anything is but we've been down this road; and also; I need to know how and why things around me are what they are, and the drop told me a lot, just as if it had gone the other way, would have also told me a lot, in a different way, poison cigarettes straight out of the mouth of Chris 1984 Blum, all not withstanding, Ryan Bonjovi. Another mother fucking (disappearing-hack) FCC, Bob McDowell sir, at quarter past cunt chewing midnight on this nineteenth morning in June of 2014, old buddy! A few minutes shy of this incident, I got a red pop up alert from the Norton anti-virus software. They came back a few minutes later with an other pop-up saying the threat was fixed, Federal Communications Commission, and Federal Bureau of Investigation. Don't even get me mother fucking started with those yesterday jerk offs like Tracy Ullman and Chris 501 Blues Blum, great folks, and whoever/whatever is really out here, right SSJKK-ISIS?




Robin Hill Apartments

2011 Preston Avenue, Voorhees, NJ, 08043

Home >New Jersey >Voorhees Apartments >Robin Hill Apartments

Robin Hill Apartments

(7)

Apartment, 208 units 331 Preston Avenue Apt.2011, Voorhees NJ 08043 Map $989-$1279 1-2 Bed Cats OK

    • 20
Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
Photo 1 of 10





I was living at 506 Robin Hill, during the time of Ingrid, and these other two idiots, as well as the poison fake cigarette trick that my mom and I played on the Otammic forces against me, that are now called by me, for the most part; the MILITUFORCE. Also, I lived one time before, as well as one time after this time, at Robin Hill. My first stay was in unit 1802, and my final stay was in unit 1102. Unit 506 was the middle time, Jan Brady, and yes lovely girl; I have definitely picked a side. Say high to Lucy Wolf! I do not know yet exactly how WPIX-TV-NYC fits into all of that, but I do know that they do, and that many nepotistic things are all interwoven through this messy nightmare on all sides of the fucking bed sheets.







I am opening this new book-blog up by telling whoever is real out here, a few vely intelesting McDowell things, making no bones about any of it, and holding back no wrestling holds whatsoever, Jesse and Salvador of 1965 and 1893.







There are several business operations that are 100% totally behind secret mind control and manipulation and basic total control over all of 99 percent of persons who are not extremely rich and powerful on this planet, and a part of their evil WEALTH-CULT. Naturally, I do not have all of the information, but the main key players so far that I would be able to walk into court with plenty of proof with right now, are as follows. Two of the three biggest television networks on the planet, America's NBC and ABC, DJ Trump Entertainment, Capitol One Bank, Chase Bank, and the New York Stock Exchange of Manhattan. These six financial entities literally rule the world, even though there are many peeps not associated with any of them with more physical wealth and seeming power, but what is inside the visible loot light of all waking nightmares, can be quite fucking cunt deceiving, my fiends and my friends!







For a couple of weeks in middle spring, give or take, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE did not assault my body and create my ever worsening chemtrail-asthma, but for the past week now and since the DOW JONES HAS GONE RIGHT CUNT LAPPING FUCKING BACK TO MAKING ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS, AGAIN; the chemtrail-asthma has also come back on me real bad. These people are murdering me, and they WILL mother fucking cunt lapping get totally away with it, because I only have the rights that I can defend, and I cannot fight this EVIL CLAN FROM TOTAL FUCKING HELL!





If you are really able to rationally accept the way this new world works and has all changed from a much more rational normal place since 30-50 years ago, into what I can only describe as someone's idea of the ultimate NIGHTMARE-PLAYFIELD; then by the gods, there is no talking to you, and you're entitled to all of your opinions, just as M.D. In 1980, entitled me to fucking ass mine, at the RPL sound recording Studios.







Now I need to tell you about the 28 year calendar cycle. Every single 28 years, if you keep your calendars in nice condition, after 28 years, you never need to buy another calendar. You just carefully scotch tape or paper clip the year of present time on the top of it, because it is the same days of the week falling on the same days of the month, all 12 months, with or without leap year making any bit of difference. For example, these years are all the same: 1952, 1980, 2008, 2036. These years are all the same: 1953, 1981, 2009, 2037. These years are all the same: 1954, 1982, 2010, 2038. These years are all the same: 1955, 1983, 2011, 2039. These years are all the same: 1956, 1984, 2012, 2040. These years are all the same: 1957, 1985, 2013, 2041. These years are all the same: 1958, 1986, 2014, 2042. These years are all the same: 1959, 1987, 2015, 2043.





A child can see why the Phillies did so well in the two same 28-year cycles of 1980 and 2008. That same child should also be smart enough to see that this year of 2014 is real real fucking bad, as was 1986, again, two 28 year fuckiGN separations in cock sucking fuckiGN time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ('FUCKIGN'-HACK) is on me again, Bob FCC McDowell, YO.





So what did a transdimensional MC tell me in my ''dreams'' last night, you all are dying to know, I'm not as stupid ass as I fucking look, YO.














































My Photo

2006-2014 © MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2014




Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2981

My 5 blogs:


























JUNE 19, 2014,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 12:55,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 72 DEGREES FNHT, HUMIDITY 100%, & feeling muggy ugly!!!









HA HA HA, YOU MISSED ME MISS WITCH BITCH PRICK ASS JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





We are going to be getting into some major powerful mother fuckiGN shit, good folks, so be good and muff diving braced as we get into the final third of fuckiGN cunt June. Here we fucking go again, I looked that time, old Wormhole-Cooley Hall pal, mister McDowell!





Yes sir/ma'am; I may not be the true inventor of break dancing, as my old ex pal Billy Harner was, BUT, I know the truth about a lot more than even 18 CLEVER GIRLS, or Jim's friend and inventor, Zvonko; with time tablets, and the creation of digital audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I'LL BE BACHHHHHK, GOVERNOR MUSCLES, COUNT ON IT!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment