Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, CHAPTER 009
































MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3















MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



CHAPTER 009









































JUNE 25, 2014,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 7:15,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 80 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 93%, and Kennedy-fam 4 me?





KENNEDY-KENNEDY-KENNEDY-KENNEDY, AND NO STACEY. Just lots of Microsucks bulbs, and Mount Misery

so WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!























The world is an amazing place. It can also be extremely mother fucking annoying and miserable, Mount Construction of Berlin-Jaylo, New Jersey on the Julia fucking Horse Pike, Sat Nurine Trinidad Traveler taxi-driver/school bus driver, and yes sir, yes ma'am, THIS MOTHER FUCKING HACKING WITH MY CUNT CHEWING FUCKING MOUSE, IS GETTING EXTREMELY FUCKING ANNOYING; YOU MOTHER FUCKERS, YO!!!! Do I have to say it 8,464 times, Leonard dirt-bag-thug-1980-McKinnon????????







I owe an apology to my audience, whoever they may be, and whatever universe they may be from. I said my last blog would be a Tweety-Bird-Blog, and it turned out to be anything but, so sahwee Mister December 7, 1941 Ambassador, sir! I am the only person on this planet, that would DARE LOOK A SUPREME COURT JUDGE, STRAIGHT IN THE FACE; AND TELL THEM under pain of penalty if indeed they can prove me lying to them; that my entire story called MORIANITY, over a now just less than 8.5 year time period; is all totally 100% true and accurate, other than for the one lie I admit that I told. OH SHIT. I'm half way there peeps, not on the SYFY channel, yet; but oh the gods, very FAT!





Then I saw them, the three 'ESS-LADIES' that I had been introduced to, in a parallel universe, in early 2014; 41 years earlier. They had that witch laugh just like we all see in the fucking movies, WO Mister Harner, sir.





Yes, no Stacey for me. Only other Kennedy's, and nightmare songs that I would fucking sing to myself, every fucking rotten ass time I had to drive past that cunt chewing fucking 'MOUNT CONSTRUCTION COMPANY', the gods; what a poor slob I am, earring Joan-95, split pants and brake dance, and all of it. YUK. How to rob a bank without a gun, give me a break. How much have the banks robbed all of fucking us for the past half fucking century with their bullshit??????? a sonic boom would be the sound heard if all those ripped off could be heard in a perfect world. This includes banks, financial institutions, and all the crooks under the so-called watchful witch-ful eye, of the phony fucking SEC!!!!!!!!! Now the FCC is who is needed right now, as I just my first WORD-DISAPPEARING-HACK, by the fucking jerk off, scum ball, dirt bag, WOMO-MILITUFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















I know some of you are wondering about the mechanics of lawtronic-hyperspace, in regards to my last blog, and the statement made in that parallel universe by Ann King Silva, and that she was shouting that her daughter died for nothing; and that these inventions should all be totally broken, and that they are very evil. Well they are not evil, so much as how type-3-exploratrons do evil shit with these tools; just as they do evil shit with other tools, such as the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, the ICPE-APE, and other things talked about in Morianity, from time to time, folks!





FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION,

my old pal, Bob McDowell; I plan to buy a new mouse when my disability comes in on 3 July. If the hack was in the mouse, I am sending it to your attention, first class mail, so you can have it examined. If it does not abate most of my problems with all of these fucking cock licking continual hacks, then we'll have to take it from there at that point in time, to quote the Watergate Investigation senators and those that testified in them, in 1973, right beautiful awesome beyond white hot Sarah Jacobson, oh great Christmas Tree Goddess of double decade age separations? A 'WOW' if I may here; Mister Mackey and Mister Macy!









So just what is the ETTOS tool, some may be inquisitively pondering about. Simple, two words can give a condensed and abridged version to your query, for the time being, and those two words being, MIND CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





dMizz Attorney General of Florida, MA'AM!












Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed







Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.


Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366



Florida's 500th Anniversary

Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 State of Florida





Reprinted on orders of PEE, on June 25

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0065

5:55 PM, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Yes PEE, I obey, up here in 2014.











I do not know why PEE told me to paste in that blog from early February of 2011, but I did, on my last blog chapter. PEE and I do a lot of talking; and she is nearly finished now, making the 74 WP machine. When completed, she can cross over to this universe, physically, as long as the generated signal is within 17 yards of her center of gravitation. She is working on a way right now to run it on a lot less power. Power is everything, just as the astronaut from NASA, during the wild Apollo 13 mission debacle, stated. You can hear it yourselves by renting or purchasing the great Tom Hanks movie. If you ran your audio and video systems on twice the power, such as refrigerators and strong air conditioners run on; you would never believe what you could do and what quality you would have, as I've been there and done that, back in Jersey, all the way back in 1980. Power is everything, Ken Mattingly sir, I know it in real life as you do, sir. Maybe that is why the NASA truck tried to murder me early in 1988 on Highway 295 back up in Florence Township, New Jersey. Who can ever know for sure, oh GAP © OFFICE? I told you up there at the LOC, that I am the greatest fish in the whole dam bay,well, I would never be vane enough to say that, my wonderful daughter told me I was, before I knew she was my daughter. This is the stuff that puts fiction writers on the map, but my problem is that this is not fiction. Laugh that off Mike and MO, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!! BITE ME YO, MAN THIS CHEWS!!!!!








You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.

THANK YOU BLOGGER DOT COM.







Make them fucking stop hacking this machine please, BOB FCC MCDOWELL, P—L—E–A–S–E!!!!!











COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement




















OH-SHIT, I'M FUCKING FAT; SYFY-CH!







****WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW****










My Photo





TIME TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT.













My Photo









Folks, if humans from 2014 can click and make so many things happen, what can the Almighty MIDDIE do, any time she feels like it? If we piss her off, she can point to the sky and the entire universe will never ever have even been here to start with, make that the entire fucking multiverse. Think about it, folks! We are all teetering on the head of a pin, with a teen aged all mighty goddess in control!





IWALU SO, SSJKK, AND I NEED YOUR CODES TO SHOW, MY SWEET PRECIOUS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment