Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TAPE 25,856




JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE 25,856





THE WORLD IS A MAGIC PLACE. THOSE THAT DO NOT PERCEIVE THAT, HAVE A VERY LOW TUNED SENSE OF FEEL. IN A WAY, I ENVY PEOPLE IN THIS CATEGORY. ONCE IN A WHILE, I AM GLAD MY FEEL-SENSE IS TUNED QUITE HIGH, BUT EXPLAINING THE REASONING HERE, CAN WAIT.













First off, there is no such thing as bodies in different levels of physical health. Like automobile auto reverse tape decks of 2009, some things present to the surrounding world around them, a very powerful and great illusion. This would be one of those illusions. Still, it does sap energy when doppelgangers are inside of us from their otherworldly existence domination control over all of us from time to time. If you are being messed with continually, you become mentally, physically, and many times a lot of both, quite ill. All illness is nothing but energy depletion. The universe grows a little less hot in an average square parsec every single second. It may be along the order of 1X10 to the negative octillionth power degree of kelvin temperature, bit it is actually measurable, and it is as real as anything non-real can really be, in the first place. This causes biologically and mechanically operating entities to age and wear out and cease to function. Still, a much faster and way more invisible process is what makes us actually wear out and die and get ill. This is none other than being overly manipulate (used by dominant type-3-exploratrons, just too often, based on some kind of cosmic average. So if the average is algebraic 'X', folks in th ebest health who live disease free lengthy lives are around 0.1 to say 0.3 X. On the opposite end of X as an average, of such a totally non measurable item; those such as myself who get continuously and relentlessly bombarded with dominating T3E, would be more like 3X or 3,5X or maybe 5X, who can know, as what scale other than this print out right now by the Morianity Query Corporation (MQC) for future reference, in other words, I need to make up out of whole cloth, some kind of measurable scale that other than for me and this blog, doesn't exist anywhere in this world, at least that I am aware of, and my feel-senses or tuned very high, Mister Ripofftowners of this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Recently, since I was fired by Big Red, AKA Jessica Grant, at the Harvest of 25th Street, a mile or so to my west; my health has deteriorated more and more, and this is because I am being endlessly indwell'd cosmic fifth dimensional travelers, otherwise known as, by Morianity, (T3E) as if you all do not as of yet know that. Now why do some get chosen more, in their games, than others; and why do only the less advanced along the timeline of hyperspace 'dreaming-people', never seem to catch on, that falling asleep is so much more than just recharging their health batteries; to put this as freaking parochial and basic as possible? Well, for the same reason that old people like me are intentionally kept from learning a lot about computers and internet, especially by the young generation. If you doubt that a real live code exists with the 15-30 crowd about teaching anything to the older folks, you are in a serious naïve delusion, and it is pathetic. Still, do I believe that on the Astral-Plane; there is a Phase-4 entity by the name of Worlawile Webb, and Swissty Tima Della; that have somehow managed, unfathomably as it may be to believe and conceive; to totally defy and circumvent the Lawtronic circuitry of the Seventh-Dimension; and exist as our internet; totally controlling all of us without us being even one bit sensitive to it, well, not including me of course; but do I? Annie Costner of the great Field of Iowa 1988 Dreams could not say it any better if she had a twins chance to do so, and neither could I. “You bet your Microsucks Lightbulb ass” I believe it; totally, fully, whole heartedly, utterly, and completely, and with no Miss Lenny Chillie McKinnon 601 doubts about it, in or out of the early nineteen hundred and eighties!












HAVE A VERY NICE DAY, PEOPLE.



MERRY CHRISTMAS.













© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2014, MORIANITY

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.



<<<<<<<<<theansweristheqyuestion>>>>>>>>


My Photo






On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2981

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows: At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything. Sorry lovely Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, Twinbay!































      Photos of the Day









A beautiful shot of LUNA, also known as the moon, and Goddess Diana, by the Romans.







WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join, and the price is FREE.




This was a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project: WHAAAAAAAA.







My Photo





On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2981


























YES SIR AND MA'AM, I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS WILD UNSPEAKABLE NIGHTMARE SINCE AUGUST 15 OF 1986. I AM NOT A PROPHET OR SOME DREAMBOAT ANNIE WILSON MAGIC MAN, MOMMA!!!!!!!!!

















Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.



























Good-bye, dark horse rotten Jane!!!!!!!!!! See how I freaking ran, from your clock attack, ya' witch. Where's 21 years gone to, Mizz Muscles?????? Hay, I can always freaking hope for nice things to repeat, and not always evil things. Still, if we can cut and paste like this in 2014 and similar parallel world 2014's, then what can parallel universe equivalents of 3014 cut and paste and edit around, I mean, I am merely showing all of you via my blogs, so that you can see for yourself some of these great truths, I am not here to be your conscience, your boss, or your mind. I have my own of these things to sweat over 24-7, YO!







I do want to thank those who have displayed an interest that this is all more than just laughs and fears at the foot of some horrible 1972 stairs, but if I had to drag the biggest diva into this to get you to pay attention, well, sorry, but that's life, Mister Resilient resourceful Levy, in or out of the sewers of dirty minded France.







''SSSSSSSSOOOOO'', I am not making up any of this, not ANY OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I remember something that would blow away all the residents of this world in a New York second. I remember highlighting this solar system, cutting it, and pasting it into a different reality all together. This is my ultimate way of escaping this despicably monstrous evil catastrophic nightmare hell of more than 200 cycle times around this present life I am stuck in. where are you when I really need you for a lot more than techno-popped music, lovely Party of Sarah Five Rail-Road Dual Tracks of lightning bolts and twisters??????????





HERE WE GO AGAIN, Mildred Young, and being seventeen, and RIPPED OFF, and for them to be doing this to me, THEY HAVE TO ALL KNOW ABOUT IT, AND BE IN ON IT, and even be BEHIND IT ALL, and sure enough, the day I left COOLEY WORMHOLE HALL, THE NETWORKS CAME IN AND POKED AND PRODDED AROUND. Is there any chance that all of this could be my sicko twisted imagination? Sure there is, but I, like all good gamblers, play the odds. When the odds insist that my imagining this entire fuckiGN ass mess, are around a trillion to one or higher; then I will not believe I am imagining it; Mister Yogi Berra, sir. This is just way to coincidental to be an eternal stuck broken lightbulb coincidence, with or without past apartment nightmares, games experts, and future PC adding machines and MSC! So Sahwee Silwee Wabbit!





Now all the crashes and screw ups and hacks that were on a beyond super mother fucking roll for months, was done because those who ALTRADY KNEW THIS BLOG WOULD START TAKING OFF A LITTLE BIT, were trying to change this particular timeline, paradox of time notwithstanding, because I have explained how this is all overcome and cosmicly dealt with, through what nearly eight and a half years of Morianity, calls 'transdimensionalization-reality'; my good folks. It all is fitting together, like a big fat gorgeous pizza pie, right old pal Chicky from the great highlands of mysterious mystical Guatemala, South Henningsen Chains America? Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen, you are TOTALLY ENTITLED TO your ''MASHELL DANIELS 1980 OPINION'', WHAAAAAAAAA, but I am here to tell you quite loudly and emphatically, that They've worn me down to a total frazzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OH SHIT, AND THIS IS JUST OPENING.























MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3









Yes, I will only be around, the way you all know me, with this blog; until I am no longer needed. At that point, I will appear to be dead and gone; just as this has all happened in this wild game before. Still; are you as fascinated as I am, by HER great game of GTNOTG? WOW, BEG; I was clueless in 1997 about you, almighty Jehovah my endless love!!!!!!!











August 23, 2009

LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR BLOG #23”
8:15 Ante’ Meridian, Sunday, August 23, 2K9 ADEG


START OF BLOG:




Do not think this will B a regular normal mountainpen/Mark-Mohr blog, because it will not. It will B quite a bit more incredible than even some of my real powerhouse doozie blogs. If U ain’t inda mood BRO, go get in a hungry mood and visit www.marthastuart.com/ or whatever. This is surely not about food or any normal thing, and if U have a full stomach, I suggest a short wait unless U enjoy a good puke now and again, BRA. All hell or Astral Plane accepted term DOGTOWN, broke loose after posting my last blog, the #21. Maybe the majority of nations that draw the line that legally separates minors from adults and giving the adult status fully 2 those reaching this amount of years in physical age, know what they R doing after-all. 21 indeed Gawky, is a very magical freaking number, but this I have zero time right now 2 explore with any of U further. B4 telling major things that I totally KNOW that THEY do not want TOLD, BRO, let me just make a normal continuation of events journal from last post up, as U ain’t heard one thing yet from Mister Jolson Mountain.




First, and as totally predicted, PHILLIES GO ON LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING GAMES. THE DOW JONES FLIES UP AND WAY UP DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY. Last Monday was the one down day of the trading week, and then after that, it shot up like rockets on velocitronic controlled energies, and never looked back as the galaxies whizzed by like blurring blizzard blowing snow flakes. The electrical power in the house here on 13th Street, went off again 4 a second time on that same day last week, shortly after my post up and B4 the Dow closed. This shot the Dow Jones way up and every day was a huge UP DAY, except 4 the tiny decline of Monday, and all EXACTLY AND PRECISELY AS I PREDICTED AND TOTALLY SAID WOULD ALL HAPPEN, GIANT FREAKING GINA!!! Friday THEY scored a nasty FULL EVIL EMPIRE, but this is all nothing. I knew about BLACK MOUNTAIN FRIDAY long B4 it even was midnight. My new fantastic system that my stupid dad gave me, CRASHED AND FREAKING BURNED on Thursday. Every stinking time that this happens, a roulette system crashes and must B placed on the PDL (Permanently Disabled List), all hell or really DOGTOWN busts loose and monstrous hell abounds around me that would B totally unfathomable 2 any of U. I can say with full honesty and candor that not one of U out there would B able 2 take my sustained gaga-hell 4 one solid 2 week period. My mom warned me 2 get away from Dawn King, at least one of my dead trucking parents is giving me legitimate signals from what all of U would insist on labeling, THE BEYOND. As 4 Dad, I broke every bottle of bourbon in his wing, some of them have been in there literally 4 trillions of years. I then converted the wing 2 a huge solarium and threw him right out on his worthless butt. He does not need 2B there if he is totally unwilling 2 give me a roulette system that can defeat, not the game, that’s easy, but the freaking horrendous HUNTINGTON CURSE and its inconceivable effects of negamagging and destroying all things that someone suffering under this curse has with what I term and label INTERACTION WITH COSMOS, and U would apply the quick short and Earthly accepted word LUCK. Death angels R back and nasty, the Demenity named Disdee, by me, is back again, short 4 “Disappearing Demon Entity” that keeps making my stuff vanish and then turn up usually, after frantic searches R painfully conducted. I can live with 500 point up Dow Jones Stock Market Weeks and Phillies down the toilet, but what hurts is living here and putting up with a hell that is in every way as bad or even worse than living in a maximum security prison. Jack McCoy made a powerful statement 2 some bad person on the fictional or ‘phase 4’ television show, Law & Order, and I will quote it 2 any reader right now on this blogging text, “There isn’t enough money in the world 2 keep your client out of jail”. Jack ol’ pal, NOT TRUE. Somebody and I think this blogging audience at least has a hair scratching wonderment about just who this could B, is protecting and shielding cuz Dawn. It seems that a quarter Bill USD is enough Mister Mick. Dawn was locked up late Friday night after doing some really violent things, first upsetting me 2 the point that today, I was planning on running away, no phony bull, I really was leaving, bags ready, secretly of course, as Dawn has me literally a prisoner and her slave, as long as I keep taking it and won’t leave, with the clothes on my back, and no more. But I got home yesterday morning and Ann greeted me at the door and said that Dawn is in jail. She assured me that she had been taken 2 the County Jail in Mays Landing, New Jersey. She had assaulted many people and made horrific terroristic threats 2 ANN KING-Dawn’s mother, and Chicky and his brother Marcus. A little voice told me 2 make a quick quiet exit Friday night and leave 3 hours early 4 work. Dawn is continuously dead drunk and violent and a frightening person 2B around. The police instead of doing their jobs, released her right back 2 the house Saturday morning, and just after I felt my life had hope and I had given praise and thanks 2 All Mighty Goddess Jehovah, she turned around and laughed at me and spit right in my mother fucking face. All night long, a violent thunderstorm raged, and began at 10:00 while I sat at the Hammonton, New Jersey Dunkin Donut store on the White Horse Pike, maybe America runs on it, but I sat there miserable and hopeless and scared like nothing ever B4 in my entire mother fucking cunt lapping life. After the storm started, it raged all night long, and I later learned that it began picking up after the real domestic violence at the home had started at 841 13th Street. U can’t tell me the entire fucking police, local and state, as well as the federal authorities do not know what is happening and what I am being illegally and immorally put through as an innocent pathetic special-ed kid. The landlord is an active FBI agent 4 fucking goddesses sake. Also he never showed up in July, and was supposed 2 in August instead, well, so where RU then Agent Steve freaking Caruso of the mighty FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION? If Dawn’s power house cuz is not protecting her and paying off these authorities, SHE WOULD B IN PRISON, AND I WOULD B FREE 2 ESCAPE THIS FUCKING HOUSE OF FUCKING HORRORS. I was actually happy 4 one hour, but Diana was not through warning me yet. I was on the porch with Ann, and a huge orange lightning bolt landed right in the back yard making a crashing sound louder than anything I can remember. Ann King Silva jumped 200 miles. I thought this was Diana telling me, Mark, your hell is over, this evil bitch is in prison and out of your hair. But an hour later, the phone rang, it seems they never took her 2 the County where if they had, she would have remained there until her Probation Officer John Judy could violate her and make her complete her prison term, buying me the time 2 properly organize moving my personal things that mean everything 2 me or Ida fucking left this hell long ago, and get them safely into storage. Then I could just run 2 another state far away and start over, later trucking my stuff 2 my new place over time. Without me, Dawn cannot survive, I am her total punching bag, slave, and endless driver, me the one who always hated 2 fucking drive and wanted 2B rich as a boy so I could B THE FUCKING ONE WITH THE FUCKING chauffeur, or however the hell U spell the fucking word. The forces can read minds, I know that. They absolutely knew that I had psyched myself up 2 pretend 2 go into work Saturday night and relieve the other security officer, and an hour later, disappear in the fucking night forever. I was having totally other issues then, with HALLS FAWCES!!!!! This is Y when I went home Saturday morning, they disturbed my mental balance, got me 2 relax, and then bang, one hour later, MARK, pick me up, I’m outside the local town jail, SCREAMS DAWN. Well, Angelina and Brad and the gang, U would not have wanted 2B at this party Friday night, all though I have heard that some of the wild private parties of these celebs can B nasty and dangerous as well. I would want no part of them, nor any part of any of these diseased freaking people, never. Just being in this family sucks a dick so hard it makes a diamond look soft, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Jack McCoy, there is enough money, believe that, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, no matter what, next Saturday night, I go into work with all of my normal bags, only inside of them will B totally non work related things. No food, no sodas and water bottles, no paperwork, ‘none of that’, as Diana loves 2 say. Instead, my passport, my pills and meds, my current bills, bank checks, bank Visa debit card since Social security still will put my benefit amount in the bank monthly and I can use my card anywhere. When I settle somewhere I will contact all the necessary agencies, DMV, SS, etcetera with a new address. Thanks 2 Prudential and the life insurance and Robert Riches Deal, also my Cap-1 Visa card will B with me. I will cancel the insurance on Chicky’s truck at a local State Farm Insurance office 2 my new area, and start all over. Without me 2 help transport her, Dawn will go back 2 jail and nothing MC or any other friend or cuz does, can prevent this eventuality. The local police should B sued 4 misfeasance and malfeasance, and the entire Atlantic County Criminal Justice System totally sucks and should B drummed the fuck out of business. What good R they when they refuse 2 protect society and innocent people and people like me with even more special needs, from violent predators and career criminals, what fucking good R they at all, that is all I am asking anyone today? I have cried out 4 help 2 many sources from Kessler Hospital 2 Atlanticare, and was ignored and sent right back into my extremely dangerous and abusive life. All these people better worry, as someday, from a safe haven, and 4 losing all my personal property, what little I had that meant the world 2 me, I will B fucking suing all of U 4 more money than U can dare 2 imagine. Take that any way U want, as it is nothing more than a deserved promise. A child can C what this is all about, dating this all back 2 the death of my mother, and my best friend David. Then along came not Webster or song rip offs from 657 or any other thing colored copyrighted blue from ‘83, but Jenny Plageman at the trailer Park, the township inspector, and the entire thing was all a huge monstrous mother fucking plot 2 steal and destroy my life journal that began in when else but Webster’s rip off 1983, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!




The irony is that Dawn is a violent vicious criminal who treats an innocent person who has helped her and done so much 4 her that U could not measure it, like total mother fucking scum and trash, and hurts many others as well, yet the authorities seem 2 love her and treat her like a queen. Like all females and really all of her family, they R extremely fantastic looking people physically, hay the MC fans sure know I speak the truth. Yet last night on the way into work, I stop at WAWA as these people no longer feed me nor let me sleep, just run me around day and night and prevent me from taking my needed meds, and then because I did not slow down quite enough 2 make a bunch of power happy cops and firemen in Folsom Township, New Jersey, happy last night that were all out due 2 some kind of fire or accident or whatever on the Black Horse Pike near where my job is located, they flag me down and holler at me and could not B nastier and meaner 2 me if they had all called me a motherfucking jerk-off fagot and had thrown dirt right in my face. All I could do is apologize and once they let me go on, at 3 miles per hour, think 2 myself how totally unjust and ugly and corrupt this messed up country and system is. Dawn is really doing me a favor. I was most likely going 2 live and die right here forever in Hitler, New Jersey, where only if UR an extremely beautiful female is life handed 2U on a silver-Silva platter, and U can do no wrong. If I stay here, she will murder me eventually and bury me out in the fucking blueberry fields, and that will B that. U think this evil nation is just, or cares about the little people, and especially those with special problems and needs, then U better all think again, and if any of U out there have a special ed or special needs kid, he or she unless they R a fashion model twin, R in 4 one hell of a fucking road 2 hoe, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My law suit will B huge someday, and any of U think this is just talk, go right ahead and feel cozy. Believe it, enjoy it. Your hour is fucking coming and it is spelled DOOMSDAY. Now this is me being angry back in time. Now I am calm, and would not waste my time trying to get back at any of these wonderful and darling people. All I want to do is die and excape this horriblwe nightmare life. I have my suicide all planned out, since I do not plan to live on with failing health, and soon, I plan to cut my wrists off in the bathtub and just bleed out and float away. Now I have died many many times, and this will most likely be just another waste of time, but this is my plan, very very very soon, my lovely Ingrid, yes, you just do, and me, well, I am like that Camden dude that night in '87, just trying to be me, YO, and it isn't working out all that swiftly, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







NOW 2 get into the real heart of this blog, 1986, the start of this HUNTINGTON HELL EXPANSION, and the entire mission of MORIANITY, would take longer than the entire time this universe has a chance to contain separate pieces of itself. So let me abridge, condense, and clarify a few quick things here, kind people. There are some horrendous nasty secrets that I will be letting out before my final bath takes place. For today, all I am going to give out to you all is this, and it will be as big or as little, as it relates to you in your own life, whoever you are. Yes this wonderful new thing you all love, the social media, the instantaneous global connections in real time, all of it and unimaginable other shit as well; is a trade off that you would never be able to understand if I could sit you all down and talk for years. This thing wanted to exist, and now it does. Right before it came to be, it came to me as a machine made by the IMMC, headquartered in 1982 at central Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It has already taken over the entire world, controls all of our lives, makes most of you believe I am a raving ranting lunatic for saying these things, and has much greater plans than what you now are seeing in this 2014 time period. Some have wondered if it is alive for quite some time, or will come to gain a consciousness eventually, but they are thinking, as mortals always do, in a totally reverse reality. The big secret that is coming out now is not how some electronics dude told me that the parts of that machine don't come from this world, and that the great Atlantic City Electric Company of Pleasantville, New Jersey, told me it puts out far greater electromagnetic fields and energy than what is registered directly underneath huge high transmission power lines, or that this machine took over my mind and my life, and basically created interactions that led to all of this stuff that is now what exists. You'd never believe any of it, and I co not have the proof any more, the great family took it away from me, all of it, and that too, was all planned, a very long time ago before the smoke all cleared over the graves of the dinosaurs. Still, I will tell the few that follow along now and know that where there is smoke there is fire, and that nobody would devote an entire lifetime and so much energy to just a bunch of nonsense, and be as rational as me. You know, unless hacked, my blogs do not speak in gibberish, and I do not talk like the typically non medicated paranoid schizophrenic psychotics. You know it, I do not have to type on and try and convince you of it, or prove it, because I know that you know it, or some of you do, and this is where things are going to begin to get real good. Once I am all done telling what needs to be told, I will kill myself. That as they say, Mizz Hickswhalestrek, is that. Thanks for the thank you letters, KIRK!







Samuel Huntington was also a direct descendant downward from her, as I am his 7th great grandson, and this Samuel IS, UNCLE SAM, founder along with some of his great brethren in the cause, of the colonies that broke away from England and became later, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This curse cannot B broken, as it is a powerful chain. I was on my way 2 breaking it with my roulette play and this literally brought the ASTRAL PLANE BRIGGBASE 2 merge with the 177th airborne Milituforce, in Pomona, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Sol, MW Galaxy, Physical Plane Hyperspace (PPH), and they persecuted me and tore my life apart until no system could ever work again. Nothing ever could, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH, WONDER BREAD, even antis, and all pigs, where air they mayest be found. Thou art the ones who all knoweth who ye are, as ye sheweth thy hearts by thou handiwork. No one canst hide from thy own self. You go tellem king James, and old buddy Billy Shakespeare!




JUNE 173, 2014, WATERGATE DAY,

TUESDAY MORNING, AT 2:45

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.

















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)






I was with Mayor Levy of Atlantic City in a parallel universe; and he was still the mayor, and had not yet had his weird woes, that led to his removal from office, and his refusal to just show up for work one day after days of vanished and missed days at his City Hall Office, 7 or so years ago whenever this went down. He was giving me another really wild cool roulette system, and along came Mariah, and she kept asking him to tell me the other system, whatever the hell that was all about. They both tried real hard not to laugh and were making those sounds we all make when trying ball bust hard to hold back laughter, perhaps to spare the feelings of someone, who can know. Finally, he said to her, why don't we give him both systems, after-all, you gave him both letters back in '97? She then told him to shut his face and never speak to her like that, and went into her famous Empire State Building-2008 diatribe, of just who owns this non light-bulb hack 'empire', open office ass holes, or really, WHO RULES THIS EMPIRE. She went onto tell me that she never should have taken me into her house at age 2 years, to show me all those special things, it has caused me more harm than good, and I am ow stuck in a world where I am in trouble for so many things that never were my fault. She really reamed out the dude each time he would say another sort of mean couple of sentences to me in this wild ass interaction. I never saw 'MY' stick up for me like this, and is why I told that lie that ended up screwing up my credibility with the reincarnationalists because I wanted the great SSJK to tell her friends off that night of the 12th of July, Microsucks, 45 years ago come a few weeks. This is why I learned never to lie, ever, even to myself. Still, I was with miniature animals last night, not the Mayor. I was in a very strange place and in the end, peeps were being arrested. I thought I was going to go in as well, but the police told me to just go and get away from the place, wherever this place was, and I did as I was told. Still, I never picked up a fully grown four ounce cat before, and I know that a few people know, just where it is, that I was, and I am not going to dare say one more word, at least right now, about this situation. Just say, I know why all the stuff up on 25th Street happened, and just how the plan was hatched, and even by whom, but yes; Ron Wirtz Senior, Retired ADA, of Camden County, NJ-USA, Prosecutor's Office; I know that I cannot prove anything; and you need not remind me, or as Judge Judy might say, “please, don't send me any e-mails or letters”.





As for SPR-Florida Division, and turning my Permission Barrier 1994 book into a powerful reality with KFP, yes, thank you for that marvelous idea, and I was indeed cooking these ingredients on some FBI back burners myself. Unless the entire music bizz goes along with the new concept of selling along with existing products, piecemeal-samples for licensing purchase, the entire operation won't work. They all hate me and I doubt that they will do anything that helps me. I am only good to be robbed and ripped off and used, and even Donna Summer the great late disco queen couldn't say it any better than that in all of her great 1979 song lyrics with many lightbulbs all dimmed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:





No comments:

Post a Comment