Thursday, June 5, 2014

TAPE 25,843














***TAPE 25,843***











UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!




TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





BY JUNE IT WILL BE 18,000. BY END OF SUMMER, 20,000, AND BY END OF 2014, IT WILL BE 25,000 POINTS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP, EVER SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986; IS GOING TO FORCE ME to really steer in the comets, and the asteroids; and wipe out all of fucking cunt humanity, YO!!!





All merry go rounds and playgrounds notwithstanding, mother fucking wonderful people out here following my agonizing, eternal life here in MORIANITY,that you all crave in your ignorance, I can only say this, after I say go fuck your mother you turd MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB HACKER ASSHOLE; we are all dead, dead and burning in fucking hell, waiting for light-bulbs, the ones that WON'T be coming on, ever, and you all desire what you already have. The great SSJKK was screwing with me all the way back in 1961 on that lovely merry go round, right out of all YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER'S, right distant fucking cuzz on my dad's mom's side of the cunt chewing family? Yes, She was dead too. I should have known as a child that my entire fucking life was going to be outlandish and fucked up, with or without any help from McGuire's, Hickey's, Callio's, King's, Trump's, Levy's, and Kennedy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus fucking Christ Almighty YO YO YO YO YO YO.







Don't look to me for answers no matter how much I tell you ladies and gentlemen. It is all about you, not me. It is what YOU take away from all things, including MORIANITY, that ever has any true meaning for all you other parts of me that are not me directly, and of course, all of you can say this very same thing. Aren't we all so dam ass lucky here in this wonderful Planet Non-Fitness PLAYFIELD????????





Now it is time to check the Dow Jones trading yesterday, and post the chart up, and then close out and crash for a while, that is if these sicko fucking NABES FROM HELL permit me to do so, Uncle Heinz Gozzwald from Nebuchadnezzarville, New York in '72!











JUNE 5, 2014,

THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8:54,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 80 DEGREES FNHT, DOWN FROM A STIFLING 87, BUT HA-HA TEXAS, YOU'RE ON REAL FIRE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



EVERY COCK SUCKING DAY IN 2014 IS SUPER ASS BOTBAR; EVERY CUNT CHEWING DAY; AND THIS FUCKING BITES AND CHEWS, GOOD FOLKS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








SHARKEY SAYS, I AM SO FUCKING ADDAHERRRRRRE, MISTER CALLAS!!!!!!!!!

































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




















































No comments:

Post a Comment