Monday, January 20, 2014

PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, SECTION AAAR






PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, AAAR















JANUARY 20, 2014,

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:09

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 75 DEGREES FNHT.











I have a powerful feeling that the god Psyche Myrathus of the great Ring River Province, next door to Olympia Province on the ASTRAL-PLANE, is one of the few real peeps out here in cyber-village, reading me, don't ask YYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I just feel it, and when I truly feel fucking shit, I am just about 100% accurate and correct, or as they say in slang, on the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.





If I thought my mother really could have faked her death somehow, and really could be out there, living in mother fucking Minnesota, as the Social Security records show this to be, at least on the internet that I checked this all out of in-between the years of 2009 and 2011, at the age Sara J. Karge would be if still here, which would be 94 years; I would think she too is in on this, and laughing at me; and even somehow got a powerful 'real honest to the gods psychic', to warn me, with that 'dollar store dream', shortly before I had moved in with Ann and Dawn King, in the summer time of 2008; and won't lie now and tell you I would bet my fucking life on anything. I have been the mark in this fucking carney show for many many many Ingrid lovely not lively, all though maybe lively as well as lovely, typos and all; years. I am very tempted right now to show th symbolism here without the need of any dog walkers, to tell the machine to hear me on a certain vowel sound, removing it therefore from the word above, and working just like any mathematical equation or even a basic simple arithmetic function such as carrying the two, just don't ask me to where, or how heavy it might be, remembering that it may be my brother, and then the math changes and the weight goes out the windows with the police regs during certain Law & Order situations. Still, I did fuck up, the inverse of Einstein's formula is not what I posted on the past blog,sorry, we all fuck up as you know so well, Mister Bruce Allen Pennock. I meant of course to type in, that energy is equal to mass when divided by the squared constant, or put in math symbols, M=E/C SQ. Go ahead, say WOW somebody, so I can smash a mack truck up into the front of your home!



Hells bells, the simple reality is that you honestly have only been given a smattering, about musical saga's, Jefferson supergirls; and great wonderful powerful Aunt Oz Geraldine's; all notwithstanding!!!!!!! BRRRRR is it cold or don't I know how to abbreviate the word brother?







Dennis calls me and says, after I said hello and he said ''Mark, it's you right'', and I said yeppir or something like that, half asleep. He then said, ''LOCK LIMIT UP''. I said to him what's that mean? He said that is good, your position in the palladium contract was at maximum profit and already no longer able to even trade today. Next morning he called and did not wait for me to say it is me, and he said, ''LOCK LIMIT UP''. This was the beginning of the gold rush.







Enjoying yourself World Nelson, to quote the great Kevin Bacon back in the year of 1990, huh old pal and ADA Ron Wirtz Senior, of the Camden county Prosecutor's Office???????

















The best kept secret in the county up there is not any of this 1990 fucking bullshit, but 10 years later in the last fucking cunt lapping week in February of 2000, Michelle Gracci of Jefferson Silverhands Street, right Mister fucking Mohr-Mayor of toy-land? These fucking jerk offs, sir Hawking, have not followed me around the cycle for 234 times, huh, well, maybe you need to ask my daughter to fix you all up with a few real large cups of nice dam ass hot coffee, and bring Professor Pepperwinkle and his whoppers and inventions along for the exploratronic ride of the ages! I mean between newspaper tablets, Popes and Pote's, Chatsworth hyperspace miracles canonized or not, and all of the Bluecran Unexplained Miracles that took place at or a mile north of Selena Dada's great Stenton Avenue Atlantic City Rooming-house in the summer time of 1974, I could ask for answers or even ask the GAGA cat, or the miracle man on the beach that day, and in fact, folks, I pressed and pressed the dude, until he broke, and swore me to secrecy. It does not matter because he disappeared and his entire family disappeared, about a year or so later, some time in the year of 1975. Well Delmo Cifaloglio and future dental rapper Darius Deezy; you all just go and choke me all you want to, from 1983, all the way to Florida's great south lake, where it is John King OK to do so, BUTT when all is said and done, and as Maria Stromyer said to the great original Patterson, ''Next time you see me, I'll be DEAD''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to all of the 1994 Atlantic City Police, and see which one falls down, all up set. Then, Clarence old pal, we all might just have a better chance, that, and if my old pal Bob becomes a team player. Folks, don't ask yourselves, what does this little fucking prick really know, ask, what does this shit head mother fucker NOT KNOW about all of us??????????????????? But then again, Callio is dead and gone, Trollio my old camp pal from Seventeenth and Sampson in Center City Philadelphia, is either retired, or has joined Frank Callio; and I cannot speak for all of the 'hyperdimensional effects' that the rest of them might have, after all of these wild experiences; from the Trinidad Nuthouse and the nightmare of helping my mom and I after we are both DEAD, to any and all disappearing mob men, from the middle seventies, right Mike Tedesco??????? For all I know, even the great McGuire may have gone the way of all flesh and flies. Keep dropping those bad boys out of those drones from the future, right Anthony Owememoney Zenun?????????????????????????????





WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Pageviews today
37
Pageviews yesterday
288
Pageviews last month
2,505
Pageviews all time history
39,277























































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:










No comments:

Post a Comment