Friday, January 17, 2014

MORIANITY PART 7, CHPTER 35








*********MORIANITY PART VII, CHAPTER XXXV**********













This blog will not take a long time to write, or for you to read. I was able to do one out five things that I had hoped to do back on Thursday, and I still am not going to tell you all the details, not to be a meanie or a butt wipe, but for pure strategic reasoning. If I talk, things never get better, Howard old pal, as you said back in '81, ''only worse'', and you were a real guru, at least with this, old pal!









JANUARY 17,2014

FOOD-PUKE FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:02 'SP-TP'

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 37 DEGREES FNHT.















Well, at least it is cool, and will be for a couple of days, supposedly. They rarely get the extended weather forecasts correct in this country, with all of their so-called fantastic technology, sapce orbiting satellites, ultra-educated new age meteorologists, and so on. Still, it is noce and cool, freezing vy the great lake, Lake Okay-2-Choke-Me, AKA Lake Okeechobee, here in this great sunshine state of paradise, 'fsheshee', I'll try not to raspberry you all with my laughter, YO!





Yes one out of five things worked, I had hoped three or four would, but I am not finished. As for the one that did, it was the biggie at least, well there was one other equal footing deal that went south of the border on me, but I never really had my hopes up, as too much rides against it, and that wild crazy part is that my WOMO MILITUFORCE ENEMIES think they know what I am talking about, and they are incorrect. So if nothing less than a small laugh on these diseased enemies can be freely sent my way, then I will take that as sufficient for my endless standing in cosmos, that has been titled by me, the HUNTINGTON CURSE. This one big thing is that I had expected to pay the better part of a hundred smacks to get two important things repaired on my vehicle. When the battery was being worked on, two days ago during the Calamity Jane Day or (CJD), back on Wednesday's beyond super botbar; while running tests, they mentioned this particular problem I had, and I told them in about a mionth or so I'll come back for the part, and they found that I did not need the part, just a wire that had come lose needed to be twisted onto something, capped with a little gismo for keeping things from undoing themselves, and it all came to a dollar and ninety cents, not 99 bucks or whatever I had been previously budgeting for when adding labor and this part all together. So all is taken care of now, but the other shit I still am shopping around for. Things are just not easy to get in Fort Pierce, not in my experience in the past four plus years anyway, when comparing my life back in New Jersey. Still, I am quite the tenacious mother loving bastard, and won't be quitting until all five of these things are all taken care of, or to keep Judge Judy unhappy, 'tooken care of''.



This one good thing and other four not so good, is why the DJIA fell a few on the past trading session, but nothing to write home about to Wolly, Beaver, Ward, and June. I will say a lot more things at a later time. For now, don't get Snowden with any major winter storms, and enjoy your trip today, sir, Mister Presidnet. I will carry you with me in my heart and my soul, as ?i know you basically want to do the right thing, not for me, not even for you, but for the USA, and for your own offspring. We all just come here to live a while and pass shit all down to them, you know that sir. That is the real gold in anybody's Fort Knox, unless they have hearts of shit like my distant cuzz Donnie, sir.



Well, let me sign off and see where this day brings me. As you all know, this year has opened up just about as freaking bad as it possibly could have. Guess somebody up there, hates my guts. Hay, why not? Everybody down here sure freaking does as well. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!





So indeed folks, just where have all of the TRUTH-PATRIOTS all gone to, and when will any of us ever learn anything? Am I right to ask this; Dawn Cuba Lottery-Dad??????? AT&T and the Snowed-In Never Say Anything peeps, all know what is being said here, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, Earth shaking as it may be!









THE LIFE OF A DAM DECAPITATED CHICKEN is heaven, next to my hellish nightmare life. Jesus fucking god almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment