Sunday, January 26, 2014

PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AABA




THANKS TO THE BIG DOW JONES DROP LAST WEEK, I AM SUFFERING THE WORST FUCKING DEATH SIEGE ASSAULT WEEKEND THAT I CAN REMEMBER IN DECADES JUST ABOUT, SEABOTTOM. TO ANSWER YOU A LITTLE MORE TODAY, MY PAL, THIS IS ALL PART OF WHAT IS CALLED BY ME, ''ICPE'' Intentionally Created Parallel Event''. They totally know that by persecuting me with what I deplore, and most do not like it either, unless it is their own; and that would be lots of annoying loud noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you need is to somehow gain influence in one way or another, over a persons localized neighbors and local situation, let alone if they have the entire military behind them to fuck with them with aerial assaults should they then try and escape the domestic fucking bullshit and go outside someplace. You cannot win, and this is why the market is never down; and you will all see this next week, when it totally retraces all of the losses from last week, and gains 3000 points in the next 50 days or so. Then you all will see I am telling the truth, but hopefully Seabottom, we can bring our kinship to a second level where we may be able to do a few constructive and powerful things for each other, without any outlay of anything. My being believed helps me in my fight, way more than any material thing that could be supplied to the cause. In all honesty, if someone said to me right now, I am the magic genie and will grant you one of two wishes, pick one and here they are. You can have fifty million cash money after taxes, or you can have 500 people who totally believe you and everything you claim in your Morianity. I would without a second of hesitation, tell you to take the money and shove it where the sun never fucking shines. Hopefully I have made my pernt here, sir Archibald Queens. Without 500 folks on my side, this world is going to be a living hell for 90-99 percent of people, forever. There is not really anything all that fucking brand new going on by the way. All through the history recorded by humankind, there never ever has been a utopian society where all 100% of the population is relatively content and happy with their life, and not having a ruling class over them and their every move in life, one way or another. Whether it is royalty, or Wall Street, or any other governing force either religious or political in nature, America was once supposed to be the first time this was going to alter, the great experiment if you will, as it was called. It miserably failed, and a fucking ignorant nose picking toddler can see this clearly. So I do not blame the actual forces at work and in control, in this time period. This is merely the continuation of life on Earth, the very same and usual what else is new scenario, all playing out so perfectly and dependably on the great stages of Sir William Shakespeare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR

THIS IS SECTION AABA, HAVE A NICER DAY THAN ME!







This entire weekend, I am stuck here with these miserable mother fucking people from hell, shouting and slamming doors out in the hallway near my unit. My normally home neighbor, Stanley, next door is away, and when the cat is away, the mice will play, as the ancient saying goes so well, or in my case, so fucking shitty!!!!





Well, I got through the night peacefully without major HYPERSPACE MEMORIES back here upon returning, you would all say, without remembering lots of dreaming interaction experiences. What is in a name or a group of words? The pernt, Archie Bunker, is that at least I had a relatively peaceful restful sleep, but I did wake up all morning tho their dirt-bag noise. It goes on from 9 or so in the morning until close to 3 in the morning, right around the cunt lapping mother fucking clock. I must stop this, as nobody will help me, so if I call 911 after midnight on a Sun day night and sign a complaint and take them to fucking court, they should get thrown out of here. Of course life has taught me that what should happen, to me, never does. Still, I MUST FUCKING TAKE A STAND, AND TONIGHT, I PLAN TO. THEN IN A WEEK OR SO, IT IS OFF TO MOTHER FUCKING SOUTH AMERICA AND AWAY FROM THIS MOTHER FUCKIGN HELLISH MONSTER TOTMENT AND TORTURE, FOREVER, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Good old Clayton Brokerage and Dennis Caldwell. Someday, my story will get out to this miserable evil fucking world, and some will believe. Christians do not know or realize this, but only a handful of peeps for an entire century, when compared with the whole complete population of the Roman Empire, believed in Jesus Christ and the Christian movement. I want to leave you with this little short essay here, and maybe with another one as well, speaking of my old stock broker, Mister Caldwell, before later trading with Richard C. Singer at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and 'Beansmith'. He also went onto end his little verbal essay with me with these words. I remember them perfectly and exactly. They ring in my ears up in 2014 right now, just as the fire alarm was doing the past 10 minutes or so before the FPFD came and took care of it. Anyway, he said that metals will not be inexpensive much longer, and that he did not wish to say more. Naturally I pressed and pressed the dude until he broke and swore me to secrecy. It does not matter because he disappeared and his entire family disappeared, about a year or so later, some time in the year of 1975. But I will tell you what he said. He said a huge secret was learned accidentally by members in his family about Fort Knox, and that the place was secretly being expanded underground, new tunnels that went very deep into new areas being excavated. A huge river, an underground river was just below where the bottom foundation was, and that after all of the gold in the entire place was taken to its new areas, a break in the foundation below it all caused the river even below that, to begin seeping in, and men had died trying to get the gold out of there. They were unrecognizable and had to be secretly disposed of. This river from the subterranean depths had an extremely high acidity due to some volcanic action nearby even below this. All he said to me was it cannot ever ever come out or the world would collapse, but all of our gold was literally eaten away by this river of pure acid. They closed up the tunnels, with a loss of dozens of super hushed up workmen, and that was that.











BACK LATE IN 2013 SOMEWHERE:



PAGEVIEWS TODAY----------------------000,058

PAGEVIEWS YESTERDAY--------------000,081

PAGEVIEWS LAST 30 DAYS------------002,569

PAGEVIEWS ALL TIME HISTORY----037,951

























JANUARY 26, 2014,

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:10,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 71 DEGREES FNHT.











My kid may murder me, but very soon, I will be forced to post up some things that if nothing else in this world; will help me prove to the world that my story and I, are all totally real. This will have some consequences on the scale of all out thermo nuclear fallout, and I do not exaggerate. This entire Pedigree World flooded once, because this great empire ruler was displeased with her great video game, Professor Kaku, and I know you know this is all true. You are the one that really does know, not another mother fucking soul does, just you and me, but people soon will know this too, no more skies will turn from blue, awaken now from dreams of you, 'cause I am here, and not at McDonald's, dancing like a wounded chicken about to be fried.







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment