Saturday, January 11, 2014

MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0028




MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0028



















**************5555555555555555555555555555555***************





Folks, do you really think there is one chance in five trillion fucking hell-fires that DAWN-MARIE KING was able to get herself released from that NEW JERSEY REHAB CLINIC in Seacaucus, with that beyond fucking Einstein perfect caper; that voided out her need to complete a prison sentence, without help from VERY POWERFUL SCOTT RANSOM TYPE PEOPLE?

Let me clue you in on some stuff, my Blogaud. If you know the story, fine, if not, read the blogs that tell all about it with some blog archive work. You'll be more than just clued in, I am going to pop off big time after this FUCKING CUNT MAJOR BOTBAR TIME 3 ASSAULT ON ME, AND NOW, 8 FOR 11 ON THIS MONSTER FUCKING ASS HORRENDOUS YEAR OF TWENTY-FOURTEEN. THIS VERIFIES TO ME THERE IS A SATAN, AND THERE IS NO LOVING GOD!!!!!!!!!!















MORIANITY PART SEVEN, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY, AS YOU CONTINUE TO READ CHAPTER NUMBER 0028, OF THE BLOGS OF THE MOUNTAINPEN, AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY!





****ON BLOGGER SINCE JANUARY 2006

**************** PROFILE VIEWS---2840

MARK WAYNE MOHR © 2006-2014



My blogs:












ABOUT ME:








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/







My Photo








Eventually, I will find a way to get these images properly into my documents of my computer, so that it is not just a cut and paste job. Then maybe I can send the photo-bucket peeps, a new photo of this, that will post up instead of this horrible non-likeness.





FOLKS, I WILL TELL YOU A LOT MORE ABOUT THE EDUCATOR FACTION OF THE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, AND JUST WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING WITH THINGS LIKE GODS, ALIENS, SAUCERS, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, AND ALL OF US; FROM PYRAMIDS TO ANY MIRACLE OR UNEXPLAINED THING THAT ANY OUT HERE CAN POSSIBLY EVER THINK OF TO ASK ME, but first; I will say what needs to be said for the blogs of this time. Then we will move back into this powerful topic. I will not forget!



GET IT yet anybody?











WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY, THE WOMO-MILITUFAWCES PLAY!












Well great peeps, let's get down to CASES now, as promised.










































































What I now will tell all of you, may get me most likely sent off to Buzz Island, or perhaps even killed by TAWF. But as I said on that song opening intro quite some time ago, ''HERE WE GO''!!!!!!!!!!!!





Just ask the great Gary Stone, should you not wish to take my word for it. I am quite sure that the mighty land owner, 'BIG-O' will confirm sending my mom that lovely post card in 1988, to our Moorestown address. How I just love that wonderful, adorable, and terrific entertainment industry; and the media in general. WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!









We will save a lot of these road trips for the next half dozen blogs, I never forget anything, no matter what these jerk off enemies ever do to me and they know that they will have to kill me, Mizz Bondi, Florida State Attorney General, in order to shut me up. I will go on telling and telling, and McNulty and the crew can go on laughing and laughing, all the way to the bottom of the sea with Captain Crane and Dutch Doctors with silver ice skates and other powerful Sarah Krassle connections, that endlessly revolve around the Mountainpen, throughout time and eternity. For right now Cali-Kali, call-ten, Callio, I say unto all of you, nighty-nite, and BYE-BYE!!!







Pageviews today---------------------- 000,009

Pageviews yesterday-----------------000,063

Pageviews last month----------------002,561

Pageviews all time history----------038,546





JANUARY 12, 2014,

SUNDAY MORNING, AT 12:26,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 73 DEGREES FNHT.














LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, you are reading: MORIANITY PART VII, CHAPTER XXVIII







OK Mister KING, since that is relevant around now in more ways than just your interaction with me at one of your great parking lots run by you and lovely somnambulist daughter, Patty-Paula; let me get on with the show that is most definitely not being run by your distant cousin and late, MRS. DAWN-MARIE KING. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Here is the fucking chart from hell for MPB in this wonderful awesome marvelous year that has trumped all others for me at least since mother fucking Lenny-Honky name-calling 1987, seven years after this demon was beginning to make good on his threats against me from that hot summer back in Camden, New Jersey. They all can do some crazy things, impersonating queens and kings, soon they'll lie forever strapped, inside a field that keeps them trapped. Ralph and Sandy'll cry the blue, because their queen of hell must lose. The valve of space and time is gonna blow her fucking fuse, © MARK WAYNE MOHR 1983. Did you just say something to me, Mister R.H. Macy, sir?????????????????







Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983






















HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:






#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:






Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:


















I WAS IN A MESS ON JANUARY ELEVEN, AND WHY NOT? The numerical date was one eleven or three ONES, Jane Witchbitch Fonda Ballpark Evilnights, from 1993. I'll never ever FORGET OR FORGIVE THIS, JANE, I really want to because your dad was such a great guy and I was one of his biggest freaking fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I was attacked at the Publix Grocery Story parking lot again, FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT, some fucking dirt bag industry enemy gets as close to where I parked my vehicle to go into shop as is possible, and then blasts his music at me at absurd levels the minute I try and come back and get my mother fucking groceries into my car. You know I can still see this going on in my fucking nineties, that is if I am totally stupid and dumb enough to remain in this mobbed up evil demonic fucking nation under SATAN, fuck that flag salute, I won't salute to a lie, if made to salute out loud, I'll speak truth and not a lie, and say, ''one nation, under SATAN'', because folks, I promise fucking you, this is what it has become, and 99% of it is all these fucking tablets and cell phones and internet and computer shit, this is all what is fucking behind all this rotten fucking nasty ass total mess, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE, as I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!







The music attack then led to more negatives or what I call ''negamagging''. I cannot seem to break my old eighteenth century habits folks, and will go on endlessly making up words in this lifetime, just as I did when here before and going by the name of Benjamin Franklin. Now I am in the reality of the room-in-the-sun days, what a whopper of a hell, right Professor's Pepperwinkle and Kaku, and old buddy, Mister President Traveler. When I left to go to the store, and when I returned home again, and I do not know how long it went on, a huge crowd of weird assholes were walking around the building and making weird chanting noises, one was carrying a cross like the old Roman Empire used to crucify their criminals, such as my sixty-first grandfather's Uncle, named Jesus Carpenter. In those days, last names were normally given when more than one generation of trade was entered into by the family. Oh 'shit-fuck' Steve McGinty from 1977, all things make total sense and have logical reasons for their beingness. This does not mean that most of this stuff has not been forever lost to history. Peeps love to make changes and retell stories, not accurately. My birth certificate is as questionable as my daughter's. According to what I have learned from sources totally non-bloggable, my father and another man, had their sperm connected in a wild experiment. But then, my family has been into this kind of wild genetic shit forever so it seems, or at least as the reptiles have told their side of it. Christian bibles admit that Mother-Eve spoke to these beings, one in particular later was recorded and became supposedly a part of the great biblical legends, myths, or true story, who can know. I remember only a vague story, and never ever spoke to these things. I hated them, and always have. I still enjoy squishing their guts out. They have made me sick and angry for at least 12,000 mortal world years, and Lenny McKinnon, your guts are not immune from my wrath someday, you pile of wicked horse shit, you. You think you have powers, I have proven to those in the know, that I too know how to make the cosmos do my bidding, as we both know, Satan old pal, we are the cosmos, our MIND creates cosmos one dimension lower. Without 100% knowledge creating 100% belief in this however, almost feeling or knowing these things is moaningless, meaningless, and a total waste. Let me not divert too far into a tangent and away from the story of my BOTBAR TIMES THREE back yesterday, Saturday, the eleventh of fucking cunt lapping ass January, of satanic demonic fucking 2014, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I managed to make it both in and out of my building to do my errands that I could not do when the town was flooded up a while back, and yes, I BOUGHT MY SILVERWARE AGAIN AT THE DEELS STORE, HA HA HA MIKE MICKSHIT; and when I came in with my bags, the man at the security desk at the ground floor lobby who usually is friendly with me, was rude and nasty as a mother fucking teen with an attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was all super busy on his little shit box phone that everybody has totally made a MOTHER FUCKING GOD OUT OF NOW FOR A SOLID FUCKING DECADE, not me brother, I won't have or carry these fucking things for all the cunt sucking love in the cock sucking fucking whorehouse, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to know if he knew what was going on. I had a legitimate right to be mildly concerned, what can start off as some weird peaceful march can end up like Mississippi and the real KING shit some decades ago in the early and middle fucking sixties, BRAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!





By the way, anytime I have at least one or more botbar days preceding a numerical calendar botbar-date, such as the two I speak of, November eleven and January eleven of each fucking dam ass year good peeps, YO; the odds are 99.9999999999% that I WILL NOT ESCAPE the botbar day, that matches the fucking botbar date. Now last January eleven was super ass bad and BOTBAR, as was with this year, but last year may have passed without a disaster, as the day before, the tenth was not a botbar in 2013. But in 2014, the 9 and 10 and now the 11 day are three SUPER FUCKING BOTBARS, good folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now getting back to the details of the BOTBAR X 3 good peeps; the man acted like a total fucking jerk off with me, ignoring me other than to quickly under his breath lie to me and say they always walk around here, a total fucking lie. I said to him, you guys with these cellphone, it is ruining our world you know. He just kept right on snubbing me as I got into the elevator to up to my apartment, where within minutes, the day was over and rated botbar. I thought I would mother fucking relax and try and overcome with a movie and a bag of pretzels and a soda. Instead of putting the drink on a little end table and bringing it over next to my bed, I put down my mats and loosely laid my shit down on them. This is fine unless you stretch over to make some adjustment with the video that cannot be done with any of the remotes, and I will explain what went onto happen that caused a nasty soda fucking spill all over my bed. I went to the Good Will Store, before going a bit further down the mini-mall, while I was out on my errands. I wanted to purchase a dozen seventy cent VHS movie tapes. One was the movie that I never saw before, the famous one that you all know about; ''HOME ALONE'' with that ugly kid, CM. After a half hour into the fucking movie-tape, the left channel cut out and I figured, here we go, I might need to get my spare headphone pair and throw the pair I was using in the trash, but I test everything out thoroughly and carefully, and all of my phones did the same thing, so I then went onto take all the plugs and wires out and reconnect them back into their proper places, with my video equipment. Still, no fucking cunt left side would play, sorry, make that no right side. The left only was playing. So I rewound the videotape back to before this cut out happened, and sure enough, the fuck up was on the fucking cunt videotape itself, and at an exact place, pow, no more right channel sound. I was about to say fuck this and throw the tape in the trash after I initially before all these steps I have just told you that I did, I was making adjustments and my can of open soda spilled all over the bedspread. I had to dry it and clean it and blow a fan on it for a half hour, and all was fine, HA HA HA, but I was at this fucking point, SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR, the fucking DAY WAS FUCKIGN OVER. Now I did clean shit up as I said, and eventually, I tried using the command on the VCR-DVD remote control for AUDIO, and set it to the MONO setting, and both channels played, but less loudly and with some noise, so as I said, this tape was a fuck up from the start, and after watching the movie, I trashed the fucking tape. But I will not watch or listen to shit on one channel. I will not have one blank empty side, I don't care if it is the most beautiful fucking song in the multiverse, sung by SCYLLA HERSELF on Monolazarium mother fucking boulevard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It need not be stereo itself, but both sides or channels have to play. If there is just one speaker that is different, but what I do in a private residence is private, and I use HEAD FUCKING PHONES, so none of my nabes can know what I do, it is none of their mother fucking cunt lapping ass bizz, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The attack at the store, the horrible way peeps are in Florida, rude beyond shit with their cellphone life, and then this major fucking klutz out, all triple played me, in baseball terminology, into a super BOTBAR, especially after coming off an already mother fucking major two botbars before this one, BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!





I took one LUCK TEST, and my score was what you would expect, actually a little better than than the usual, during a major 3-day-botbar death siege from the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES, Mister fucking HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a MINUS FUCKING 9.









The reason I bought two, not one $5.00 silverware assortment, you might laugh at folks, but I will tell you anyway. I am what used to be considered, believe it or not with all my anti establishment ranting and disillusionment with the status quo power structures of Wall Street and the G-20, 'A TRUE FUCKIGN AMERICAN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we are told we cannot do this or that, and it is not something we feel is fair at all, we do it, just as soon as we know we can have a 100% shot at getting away with it. Now I am not speaking of some horrific fucking crime, just the old and once well known shit that a real American does not like being told what he or she can and cannot do. What the fucking shit do we all wait 21 long fucking years for, for fucking cunt crissake, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO?????????





So I was going to only have one nice set of this silverware, and now I have two, and in honesty, losing the one through theft the other day, still gives me these two lovely sets for a total of 15 dollars. At K-MART, to get all this; would be 60 bucks, so I am still ahead of the fucking game, if I play a little bit of my late mother's head games, which rarely I do, but in this case folks, I'll make the fucking exception, BRO!





Hay PP, if you or your pals reading me get this message back to him, cool interview you did on the YOUTUBE. I was watching some of your videos before leaving for my errands yesterday. I guess enemies hate me going up on Youtube or my doing anything whatsoever remotely connected with good old mother fucking MUSIC, as we all know by now, BJ, I pay the price without exception, it seems to be some mother fucking total in-transmutable law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is a true shame that two peeps with some musical talent had to end up in a bad feeling with each other. I never meant to be a prick about anything, and know you did all you could. I wish we had the money all over again, because Paul old buddy, I think we both know now, that it could have been spent much wiser. If you are not liked by those who own this world, and this is real Paul, you will always just be the independent, never the major. Still, you did quite well,i am proud to have known you, and I never ever spoke ill of your musical and song writing ability. I am not a country music person, and so perhaps we were never meant to be partners or friends as the country scene is your life, and not mine. That is fine and well, if two adults cannot agree to disagree, then they are two very immature adults. I am positive that you would AGREE at least with that statement. I am sorry for saying things like you were a crook, but let me tell you something, my pal. Sally said far worse, in her kitchen, when we were in the Songshop days of early 1988, calling you a con man, a fraud, a crook, and telling me to watch my back carefully with you, so just because those around you don't come right out like I do and did, doesn't make them your great and true-blue friends, old buddy. I share your love with the Jersey Pine barrens, and wish you would contact me electronically if nothing else, when you ever get a spare minute. We really did share some very powerful shit together. I would love to know the MCTHAXTON deal, was this Chester or one of Chester's friends, it has to be? Well, you can ignore me forever, but I just thought that I would say hi to you, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Thank you again, my other pal, Seabottom, and on upcoming blogs, I am going to tell you some stuff that will have you dizzy, so hold on to something or be seated and strapped in. I enjoy talking when open minded souls are listening. Judge Judy on her fantastic court-RV show says it perfectly: God gave us all two ears and one mouth, for a reason. Why then I wonder do we all talk twice as much as we listen? It must be that good old REVERSE thing again, you know, thew way the sun seems to go around us, up in the morning over and across and then down at night, the world definitely looks flat as a pancake, and on and on we can go here, old friend.





I am now at 73 MPB for the year of fucking ass 2014, ladies and gentlemen, YO. Here is the chart from New Years Day through the close of January th eleventh, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, THIS IS SERIOUS AS A DEAD JACKSON AND A 2009 FAKE BLOG IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









2014 DATE—–TOTAL BOTBARS—–TOTAL DAYS—–MPB







JANUARY 01———-00——————————01————-00

JANUARY 02———-01——————————02————-50

JANUARY 03———-02——————————03————-67

JANUARY 04———-03——————————04————-80

JANUARY 05———-03——————————05————-60

JANUARY 06———-04——————————06————-67

JANUARY 07———-05——————————07————-71

JANUARY 08----------05------------------------------08-------------63

JANUARY 09----------06------------------------------09-------------67

JANUARY 10----------07------------------------------10-------------70

JANUARY 11----------08------------------------------11-------------73











THINGS DO NOT GET MOTHER FUCKING WORSE THAN THEY ARE IN THIS YEAR OF 2014 AND IN THIS CUNT EATING PUTRID MONTH OF JANUARY, MY WONDERFUL KIND FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW: WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment