Monday, January 27, 2014

PRIVATE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, SECTION AABD


I AM BEING PLAYED BY THE ENTIRE COSMOS, AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST PUBLISHED BLOG FOR A WHILE. I AM GOING OFF GRID UNTIL I FEEL LIKE PUBLISHING AGAIN, ONCE THIS BLOG IS POSTED.



FOR THE PAST WEEK, ONLY A VERY FEW ARE READING ANYTHING I PUT UP HERE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF ANYTHING. AFTER I SAID I WAS NOT GOING TO POST PUBLICLY BEFORE A COUPLE WEEKS BACK, I HAD A FLURY OF MORE THAN 200 HITS, AN ALL TIME HIGH DAILY PAGE HIT EVENT FOR MY BLOGS, EVER. THE VIEWERS OF THIS BLOG ARE DOING THE VERY SAME THING THAT ALL THOSE AROUND ME THAT I CALL THE WOMO OR THE MILITUFORCE, HAS BEEN DOING TO ME SINCE 1986, AND MAYBE YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE THAT TIME AS WELL. HEAD-GAMES, HEAD-GAMES, AND MORE TURD CHEWING HEAD-GAMES.



THIS IS THE PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, AND IS SECTION AABD. STARTING WITH SECTION AABE, I WILL BE KEEPING ONE LONG RECORD ON MY WORD DOCUMENT, AND JUST POST RARELY, TO KEEP A TRUE SAFE JOURNAL OF MY LIFE, SO IT CANNOT BE EASILY WIPED OUT AS WAS MY JOURNAL BEFORE THAT, ON CASSETTE MOTHER FUCKING TAPE.



The strangest part of all is I am such a dumb ass fuckin g piece of shit, it could be measured in 3-Stooge laughs 1000 fucking times over, like a trillion spinning top Curly's, and if we can add a powerful bizarre family into the mix, a few dozen Atlantic City Treymore Hotels, as well. This machine is totally under their control and has been since this all started, even though I was using another computer then back in fucking cunt eating New Jersey. One day the Spellchecker tells me to spell the hotel with an 'A', another day with an 'E'. BUTT, that is all within the twilight zone washcloth limits of all of this, from Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey just south of Atlantic City, all the way to Dogtown, or maybe the hottest parts of Krassleville where all the mean giant evil bully dudes hang out just looking to pick fights and put shit into cans of Campbell's soup, while maintenance men shine moon-lights as they go tearing up apartment complex stairwells.



Just when my mother fucking blogs get real good, the viewers go away. THIS IS NOTHING BUT HEAD GAMES, and from now on, I am not letting any of them out there, fuck with my head. Funny, my own fucking worthless rotten daughter thinks that I have done this to her, or so she tells her closest peeps, yes I have eyes and ears everywhere, and even maybe inside the CIA and the NSA. None of you bastards on this planet can stop a hyperspace traveler from the void who knows where he truly is and that this is all a dam fucking illusion.





Now I am going to tell you all something that you don't know, and I don't fucking care if you own the fucking NEVER SAY ANYTHING club, from poison cakes to bloody shoes. Up until a week ago, I was blaming people and hating people. Most of you in this world, also when you are wronged, do this as well. It is normal, natural, and quite human, Bruce Allan Pennock. The problem is however is that you think you are kicking ass when you are just putting a gadget onto your shoe that goes up over your head, then behind you, and well, you get the rest of it. This story is way more important to me than worrying about a count of page hits, or who's cheating on who in the country bumpkin world, and so on. When I would land into Jane Monster-Slapper Fonda for example, I was wearing that wild foot gadget. When I rail against the wealthies or the WOMIO or who or whatever is making my life total hell, and the music world connection, again, the wild foot gadget. I seem to forget the lyrics to my own songs from cunt eating 1983, such as, ''They think they're driving the car of their life, never knowing their minds cannot see''. Not being able to stay true to my own belief systems is nothing short of powerful mother fucking MIND CONTROL. But this again, is far from what anyone on this rotten fucking Earth has a clue about. The true forces exist not on a large level, but in a miniaturized world of true awesome power, the land of the subatomic, the spiritual, THE FUCKING ASTRAL PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The most powerful times in my life were all centered around the three great years of 1969, 1980, and 1994. I have totally figured out why, and what is going on. I do not fucking dare say what I have come to realize, and then hit a post publish button with this incredible unfathomable information. But hay MILITUFORCE, just know that I now know the whole fucking deal. You may doubt me or think this to be a cosmic poker bluff, that is all on all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





JANUARY 27, 2014,

MONDAY NIGHT AT 10:30

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 65 DEGREES FNHT.













If a major life change is going to begin, as the wiccans would say, they believe in starting new things after the lunar cycle begins to grow larger, and I know that doing major life changes, is most effective if done on the number of electricity, three to the power of three, to quote MIDDIE and her dream-message to me in late 1984 while residing on Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. I will still have a safe journal, I will still be keeping it private in so far as just pretending it is just my own notes and journals, only since it is kept on a word document system on a personal computer, and can be easily cut and pasted to public blog sites, every so often, maybe 2 or 3 times monthly, I will post. During the in-between post times, I will just add to my own writings hour by hour and day by day, as the mood strikes me and as life and shit around me take me. We go where it goes, and I just follow the facts, Jack McCoy and Commissioner Arnie McClarin, from the greatest hit television show in all of history, ''LAW & ORDER''. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!





Doors were much better today, and so was hall shouting. The entire place was quiet until almost evening, and then there was a little activity, within normal ranges. I am not a Simon Legree folks, but I am not going to sit here and be a target for this endless persecution and do nothing about it except die in my shower as we all get permanently snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









So what is behind the roller coaster and drop???????



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







Who is going to ever care, or help me get out of eternity in hell? Everyone is a robot. The worst fears of my generation of ultra high technological wizardry, have all become realized. It's all come to pass, it's happened. I tried to warn the world of my vision in 1980 that you can just think of as the Lois Foca Vision for all I give a mother fucking rats ass, but dam it folks, I did try as hard as I could, and nobody listened, and nobody believed, and now it is forever completely TOO LATE!!!!! Well let me get into the great Dow Jones Dorney Park non mile high other non-vision, without tablets, magic newspapers, or any other shit from Pete Pote, Sheri-Lee Pote, and the rest of the time manipulation gang. First, all of this was on ABC television right around the time that my huge vision with the Almighty Middie GODDESS of the astral heavens, and the short time to follow 19 day vacation at the home of child molester Thomas J. Reale, of Somers Point, New Jersey, USAESMWG. The other fantastic television show, ''DARK SHADOWS'' was actually daring to expose the LAMBRIGG CULT, calling them, the Leviathans. Wall Street was involved with the character Skylar Rumson. The washcloth nightmares that were in a serial recurring fashion while I was in that home in the 1970 summer, also, was all mixed in with this entire mess that is all going on with me, to this very day. If you are reading these words before you die, Tom, you mother fucker, just know that you were the biggest puppet of all, in the great bag of the Mind Control Puppeteers. I will be getting more into these EMCEEPEE lung destroyers at a later time, but for right now, a moron retard child, should be able to draw a few connections. The giant 3 jet chemtrail in 1969, that I have come to call a trinitrail, along with how these things cause pulmonary problems that to these modern days of 2014, anyone can go right into social media sources such as the mighty YOUTUBE, and type in chemtrails, and see a million videos and see how indeed, there is no way that all these peeps can be crazy when they claim, as do I, that we are all having our bloody lungs cut out and destroyed, BOO and BOOBY and Warren, and RCW Senior's girlfriend from Staten Island, my eyes and ears, to my daughter and her so many powerful friends in that lovely adorable RIAA, so munch on that a while, lovely Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, WHAAAAAAAAA!!





DID SOMEBODY JUST SAY DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH, 2006 Hyundai Auto????????????????????????















MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.












ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK RIGHT NEXT TO THOSE LITTLE FREAKING BULLETS.

About me:








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
Gone with the wind, the winds of war, time travelers from our future



You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?



An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:



At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.











United States Copyright Office Records, pasted in part:


Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989



COPYRIGHT CLAIMANT NAME: MARK WAYNE MOHR









ALSO, WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO ME, ERNIE MERKER? If only Steve Wynn and all their blind or fake phony blind eyes could see, right united States Office of the Copyrights??????????????







5555555555555555555555555555555555555

5555555555555555555555555555555555

5555555555555555555555555555555

5555555555555555555555555555

5555555555555555555555555

5555555555555555555555

5555555555555555555

5555555555555555

5555555555555



I don't mean to showboat here, Nike Sneakers, but WOW, page eleven of eleven still needs compensating for, and a monster slap or two from lots of my lovely enemies, ouch, ouuuuh, yo don't make me cry, I'm mother fucking fragile, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











































My Photo

© MARK WAYNE MOHR, AND HIS BLOGS 2006-2014
















New blog from December of 2011----------------------------------http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/



**********On Blogger since January 2006



Counts observed on Google, on 11/15/2013



*****************Profile views: - (2,881)



NEW BLOG PV- (270)



************Total page hits:------- (33, 381)











When I climbed out of the bed, even worse cunt chewing agonizing nightmares continued on for me.





















Well folks, I do not need to sing any songs or use my keyboard amplifier to go pick up my medications over at the great Twenty-Fifth, Orange, Happy, and Healthy Avenues, or for that matter, be ripped off each month there, or be annoyed by stupid silly pre-planned little bratty girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! All nothing but puppets, dangling on incredible Shakespearean strings for the cosmic fucking ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes, why the Dorney Park merging with Broad and Wall and Unhealthy Streets, Tall-Teens Pharmacy? Well, let me get out of the Nick Gage Cave and tell you a quick little snippet explanation. Jim Burr actually had this answer all along, and gave it to me at a place called the Deptford Mall, in Deptford, New Jersey, just down the road from the once famous and thriving Deptford Haddonwood Swim and Healthy Happy Club. He said, Mark, the answer is there isn't any answer. I never forgot that. I most likely never ever will.





Oh I can give you my spin and talk all night, but all that I can ever say and three bucks will get me a real cheap stale breakfast at some local donut dive tomorrow morning, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment