Friday, January 24, 2014

PRIVATE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, SECTION AAAX












JANUARY 24, 2014,THREE STRAIGHT BOTS,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 3:54,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 47 DEGREES FNHT.









Well world, head-gamer-viewers, me, and any phase 4 entities or the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY (ESS); I will begin by getting right to the meat of the newest super bear in my life, and this one does not growl, hibernate; or be able to be shot, and fucking killed. TOO BAD!





I did not tell the entire dream last night for the record and life journal, nor the full implications of having this experience in so far as how it relates itself into my waking world reality in the ''here and the now''. But now, I will, after I post up the horrible mother fucking pussy chewing MPB LIFE CHARTS, also for the record, and you can throw posterity in as well, I suppose.



























ARISTA RECORDING COMPANY, Who do you think you're fucking fooling???????





My life is total hell!




My Photo



On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2920

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014

MY BLOGS:





I AM JUST A DUMB MORON, CLAY SMITH, OF ARISTA-81.













PRIVATE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAX







Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement









IT SEEMS MY LIFE IN 2014 IS ONE GIGANTIC FREAKING ASS SUPER fucking jerked off BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









OH FUCKING SHIT.





HELP ME DIANA. THEY'RE KILLING ME GIRL. LIGHTNING, THESE BASTARD EARTHLINGS ARE FUCKING DESTROYING ME, PRECIOUS LOVELY WONDERFUL GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WHAT IF YOU ARE A TEEN-TEASE, YOU ARE MY TEEN TEASE, SCYLLA, NEVER EVER FORGET THAT; LOVELY BROWN EYED GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image


Weather Map Controls
National Lightning Map
Local





National

























55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555




















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





TURN THESE DIALS, LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THE TUNE ''YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER'', THE INTRO, only the opening title words are real.

NOTHING IS REAL, AND KNOWING THAT IS REAL POWER.









///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®





MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2013





THIS FUCKING INVENTION CHANGED REALITY!!!

































*****5555555555555555555555555555555555555555*****

































































































































W---O---W, MISTER MACY!



Any other prison or rehab breakouts planned with your high profile name pals, descendants of this great New York clan?





HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED. YESTERDAY THE BASTARD WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCE, MISTER FUCKING CUNT EATING HALL SIR; STRUCK ME VERY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me explain, but first, let me post the MPB charts. It ain't mother fucking pretty, if you vomit, I'm sorry, but I ain't cleaning up your mess, people!!!!!!!







Now here is what happened to me. As I said this plane flew over my car and did something to the battery. If it was the flood, why did it work after it dried out, all so well, for a solid fucking six days? Many don't buy my shit and that is the Tom Cruise Fighter Jet Syndrome or the TCFJS as I call it for fucking cunt eating short, good folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know this all is real, as ever since August 15, 1986, many times while with the late DAVID CHARLES ROTH, IN VEHICLES, HIS OR MINE, USUALLY MINE; a magical milituforce plane air ship vessel (UFO) by definition, I am clueless to who in this evil nation is doing this to me and why, hence the perfectly used and labeled term of Unidentified Flying Object, or (UFO) for short, but one would fly directly over us and when we went to start our cars, nothing, THEY WERE DEAD AS BLACK FUCKING TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then 10-20 minutes later, the same vessel would fly over us again, and the vehicle started up all by itself or in some cases, when we tried to start them again. The one fucking cock sucking night in particular that I will never forget if I live as the current-me for 8520 more years, is at an ice cream place at a New Jersey circle in the area of Red Lion, New Jersey, a place called, ''SUBS AND SWIRLS'', that sold ice cream sundaes and cones, and many other snacks, at a large stand. This one particular night was so horrendous, that LIGHTNING began to follow us, protecting me as best she could, and then she followed us in reverse, first down to Long Beach Island and then back home, something storms never or very rarely did in that area. Let me tell you how this all fits into this past incident here today and yesterday.

















I drove to the local auto repair place, and I needed some windshield wiper blades and one quart of oil anyway, so I stopped it and had the battery examined. It was charged up, and all kinds of very weird readings came onto the testing meters and various equipment that the mechanics came out and used. After the charge, the mechanics there at this place told me that it was a test for both the battery and the connections to it, and the readings were like something they had never ever seen before in all their time working with testing equipment. THIS IS FUCKING UFO SHIT, PROFESSOR KAKU, SIR, and I've been forced now to endure this fucking cunt shit, all of my life, but especially, AFTER AUGUST 15, 1986, when SOMETHING started all of this, something that I won't ever live long enough to really understand, NOT FUCKING EVER!!!!!!!!!!


























IT IS CREEPING ON!

Pageviews today
17
Pageviews yesterday
64
Pageviews last month
2208
Pageviews all time history
39439

KEEP IT SLOW AND STEADY



STATS FROM GOOGLE, 01/24/14, 5AM.







***************** OH SHIT **********************

2014 DATE-----TOTAL BOTBARS-----TOTAL DAYS-----MPB





JANUARY 01----------00------------------------------01-------------00

JANUARY 02----------01------------------------------02-------------50

JANUARY 03----------02------------------------------03-------------67

JANUARY 04----------03------------------------------04-------------80

JANUARY 05----------03------------------------------05-------------60

JANUARY 06----------04------------------------------06-------------67

JANUARY 07----------05------------------------------07-------------71

JANUARY 08----------05------------------------------08-------------63

JANUARY 09----------06------------------------------09-------------67

JANUARY 10----------07------------------------------10-------------70

JANUARY 11----------08------------------------------11-------------73

JANUARY 12----------08------------------------------12-------------67

JANUARY 13----------08------------------------------13-------------62

JANUARY 14----------08------------------------------14-------------57

JANUARY 15----------09------------------------------15-------------60

JANUARY 16----------09------------------------------16-------------56

JANUARY 17----------09------------------------------17-------------53

JANUARY 18----------09------------------------------18-------------50

JANUARY 19----------09------------------------------19-------------47

JANUARY 20----------09------------------------------20-------------45

JANUARY 21----------10------------------------------21-------------48

JANUARY 22----------11------------------------------22-------------50

JANUARY 23----------12------------------------------23-------------52





THINGS HAVE NOT BEEN THIS CUNT LAPPING MOTHER FUCKING HORRIBLE SINCE THE LATE EIGHTIES AND INTO THE CUNT SUCKING NONETEEN NINETIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gawky Gaukauk gave me some information earlier during this horrendous monstrous fucking BOTBAR X 3 DAY. MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW, and now for some human communication with my GAGA KITTY!!!!!! Before I get into this, I did three LUCK TESTS as soon as I came in from my HELL-ERRANDS and DEATH PERSECUTION from this evil demonic and satanic WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the three scores I received: (-4) (+1) (-9). IF I NEED TO KEEP SAYING THAT SHIT IS REAL REAL MOTHER FUCKING BAD, THEN I AMBLOGGING TO BOTH MYSELF, AS WELL AS TOTAL MOTHER FUCKINGMORONS, S-Q-U-A-R-E-D!!!!!! GAGA KITTY CAT, WHY DID I HAVE THIS MONSTER ASS FUCKING SUPER BOTBAR TIMES 3 DAY ON 23 JANUARY, 2014 WITH SO MUCH DEATH-SIEGE FROM THE WOMO? PCN-752 was the answer given to me by GAGA. The match-list items are as follows:







RICK EID, MONSTER, OCTOBER THIRTY ONE, BLU RAIN, WORLD TRADE CENTER, I AM HERE, AMERICA, SAINT LUCIE COUNTY.............................................. YIP, Chicago is my kind of town, as was my distant cousin, Alice Gallagher's, before she married my mother's Aunt Maud Huntington Benjamin's cousin, Herbert Huntington's son, Arthur, from Braintree, Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















The reason things were so fucking horrible, was numerous things that my cunt eating enemies don't like happening with me, all happened. Very vivid lucid dreams about music, another tax dollar wasting NASA space shot went up on Thursday, my letting out so many secrets on these blogs, and my not trusting and obeying, the Almighty Teen-Queen, Goddess SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASLE, AKA ISISCYLLA. They also don't like me going over to a certain store to try and see an old coworker from my Harvest days, Sandra. They also don't like my purchasing certain things at the local fucking Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put all this shit together, and yes, there is even more; and you begin to get a reason, at least in their sick and twisted fucking minds and spirits, for all my death siege and hell for 72 straight fucking cunt hours now, ever since that major attack on my physical health, and my early morning monstrous and horrific diareah. I will never be able to figure out exactly what causes these sieges t pop up out of the fuckin g cosmic woodwork along with Harry Potter, but I do know the odds improve by saying it is a result of many things all combined, that the 'fawces of Mister Hall' do not like happening around me, that causes this inhuman deplorable fucking shit, squared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They hate losing on their market for days and days also, but are too stupid to realize the wealthies are all organized, and take profits along the way of all bull rallies that last for a decade or so, and this is all no different. One day, boom, as if the correction never even happened, wet or dry; BOOM, the Dow gains 800-1400 points in just a few weeks time. I have been watching this fucking shit since 1986, so don't tell me I cannot call markets, or I will vomit right into your lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now I am almost finished the chart that I told about, that will begin on 2013 New Years Day and run through 27 August in 2013, and then its twin chart that will run from 28 August in 2013 up through the very present time. A totally new magnetic struck me on this date, just as it also did, 27 Augusts prior to that; on the fifteenth. I have an important dude at a local area well renown college, interested in my graphing my life on charts, and how magnetic percentages not only are real, and they work, but one is then able to do what I call, ''advance-chance calculations''. I'll be way more accurate and specific when I am finished, and I will post up the entire nasty mother fucking nightmare mess, at that time, head-gamers, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Bob McDowell old pal, now FCC Chairman, I need your help,kind sir. The enemy is fucking with my video shit again, big time. I cannot work my remote controls as long as they send in interruption signals on powerful fucking closed frequencies. This shit has been bad for the past two days of this fucking cunt eating three day death assault on me, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





A notice was on my door ten days ago, saying an inspection of my unit would be conducted between Thursday last week and Thursday this week, or up through yesterday. No one ever showed up. Hay, ask me if I give a shit, they always fail you for shit here and shit there, and then you work like a cunt lapping bandit to fix what they say needs fixing, or out you go.





I need to crash away from this fucking sin cursed reptilian run world of Subterrania. So I will post now, and say a lot more shit later on. I am dead on my feet at ten past five. Blogs to soon follow are going t mother fucking blow your minds, peeps, if you are really there and care, which I doubt. It's all just a big trick IMHO. So before I fall on my head again, Mommy Dearest Roachfood; nighty-night and BYE-BYE, CALL-10 Callio, and YIP to the 'orange boxers' showing the Chicago are. They can make the caller ID box read the planet fucking Mars if they so choose to do.

























THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment