Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PRIVATE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, SECTION AAAS


LOTS OF DOORS TODAY, OR YESTERDAY I SHOULD SAY, ON THE HOLIDAY. ANNOYING BUT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, UNFORTUNATELY. IT IS COOL BUT HUMID AS SHIT IN THIS APARTMENT. THE AIR IS GOING ON EVEN SET AT 79 DEGREES, AND I AM GOING TO PUT IT DOWN TO 77 TO GO TO SLEEP AFTER I POST THIS PRIVATE JOURNAL.



A major fucking diareah attack struck me at 3 this morning, about 78 mother fucking minutes ago, PAM BONDI. I know that a lot has to do with every time these assholes in mother fucking NASA have some space shit going, as this has been on a total unmissable pattern for 28 fucking years now since this fucking shit all started on 08/15/86. Over the past three weeks or so, NASA has been fucking around, and they persecute me every time they play with their fucking toys up on the space coast. Coming down to Florida, when passing through their territory on Interstate 95, the aerial persecution was major fucking hell back in middle December of 2009, and I'll never mother fucking forget it, ACLU, FBI, and Mister President, sir. Why I am this endless target with these cunt lapping mother fucking people, I will never live long enough to ever totally reason it all out and fully comprehend it, despite having dozens of mother fucking ideas and theories. I will not hand these fucking jerk off trash a botbar, and have chosen at my discretion, to open the new day early, at 2, just above botbar. This day now also is just above cunt eating fucking botbar. I have a powerful suspicion that the day will eventually go SUPER FUCKIGN BOTBAR. I AM OVER DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Endless sky poisons,visible or not, have me continuously wheezing and has worsened the asthma that they began to cause me at around age 32, slowly worsening and increasing with each mother fucking year that passes. I took those pills that the doctor lets me have every couple years, usually Miss Bondi, Florida State Attorney General Mahm, it lasts for 6 months where things stay better and my lungs stay clear. Now, a week or two after my six day dosage had ended, the condition came right back on me. When I am FOUND DEAD, I DEMAND A MOTHER FUCKING AUTOPSY. I was cunt lapping fucking murdered by this evil fucking rotten ass empire, YO, AND I DEMAND FUCKING COCK SUCKING FAIR JUSTICE FOR THIS FUCKING CUNT MAJOR CRIME, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











JANUARY 21, 2014,

MONDAY MORNING AT 4:25

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 54 DEGREES FNHT.



















Well, my wonderful lovely Timeless Satellite gang who came back to watch me and even mess with me, but not to take me off this world to my transdimensional freaking satellite; I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE STOCK MARKET WILL CLIMB AND NEVER EVER STOP CLIMBING, JUST AS LONG AS WALL STREET MAFIA FORCES, CAN ENDLESSLY MAKE MY PATHETIC LIFE A BURNING NIGHTMARE MOTHER FUCKING HELL. SO FAR IN THIS MOTHER FUCKING MONSTER HORRIFIC YEAR OF 2014, THIS STATUS QUO, AS WE SAID IN GREECE A COUPLE THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS AGO; IS CONTINUING QUITE UNRELENTINGLY, AND IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY.





















yeah folks, I get the Weather Channel and Comcast Television, I am not living in the caves under the sea, Gorgeous Atlanta, gorgeous Marina, and Captain Troy Tempest. See, this is what I am talking about for all you old fucks like me out there who remember that great cool animated show on afternoon television. They don't make shit like this or Kimba the White Lion anymore, and whose loss is it but our children's and grand children's? But they will laugh and give you a funny look, as we all know, you cannot miss what you never had and were never and are never, aware of.









NOW SINCE THESE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKERS ARE DETERMINED TO BOTBAR THIS ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING YEAR FOR ME, I am going to tell you all a few bomb fucking shell nasty wild secrets, as a RETALIATION.









Back in 1977, I met a real jerk off named Jan, who did sound recording and thought he was a little god at the age ob twenty-nine. He had a little studio in a music store in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, where I did a total of five songs between 1977 and 1980, and he did such a rotten job, that Howard Solomon at the RPL Studios in Camden, New Jersey, reworked the mixes to make them a little more alive and a little bit better. This made Jan so crazy when he soon came to learn about it, I thought he and President Jackson were both going to go out in the woods behind the nearby race track, and duel it out with me with old Civil War dueling pistols. There is so much more to this that it would fucking take years to tell it all. This person's name was given to me in 1975, by Robert Andrews and Albert Pileggi, one night in the basement owned by the parents of Albert Pileggi, in 1975; less than two blocks away from where I had attended two years of junior high school, at the Haddon Township High School, in Westmont, New Jersey, USA-ES-MWG. Studying symbolism around me all of my life since I first met Sarah on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey USAESMWG, around the age of ten years; notice the ANDREWS name being something that seems to pop up somewhere between major and beyond normal statistical averages. I won't even start to anger a lot of super-girls, sharks, teases, movies, people, job site locations, and so much more, IO am too fragile and way to old and puny and soft to get the crap kicked out of me by all these rotten potential enemies. This dude with this studio called, MAXFIELD, after my situation with the MILITUFAWCES all got going, and super 'twisted-sister-nasty'; this fine 'gentleman' suddenly decided to get his trading license, and he became a stock broker; and moved out west to fucking California, with Governors I'll Be Bahk, and Roller Derby Brown; right Leo Quiggley???????







What you do not know is that this connection to stocks, as well as Arty Singer's son who was my own stock broker for several years a while ago, Richard Singer; Arty wrote the hit rock and roll song we all know and love, called, ''At The Hop''. This was the man who with his associate back in 1995, during my Haddonwood days, and right after meeting up with Poolroy, as I''ll call this really wild cool dude; did something to me that has no earthly explanation. He would not let me trade with him and his firm after trading with him upon numerous occasions when he was with other larger outfits, even Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Been, in the autumn of 1979. He and his pal had some lame excuse of setting up the account in a way that I could not make a dime no matter what, and this was a year where nobody but NOBODY COULD LOSE IN THE FUCKING STOCK MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mother and I lost 900 dollars while all those around me everywhere were making tens of thousands of dollars, it was a total set up. The one good trade I got into, he insisted I get out of and into a different one that lost for me but generated for him a double commission, and this is of course where stock brokers truly make their money. One percent of these rat bastards are really able to make in the market with their own real trades, and just take profits by generated commissions from their clients. But this story cannot end yet, because in the very early autumn in 1979, I am the reason for the second gold rush in this nation, only this time it did not involve minors, miners, goldmines, or mountains, or songs, or stories and sagas of these stories and songs, oh great mighty PAULA and ANN KING of Atlantic City, and WAYV-FM Radio. Here is the beginning of my woes with WALL STREET, as the rumors are and always will fly around like Poolroy and his fantastic Gravigain Hypertronic invention that he left to me one day in the pool of Haddonwood Swim Club, and then left this world about seven years later almost to the day. Not one of these things can be fact checked on the internet, only I know these things. If it makes anybody out here feel like a hero to accuse me of being the quintessential liar of century-21, then you just fucking go right ahead!!!!!!!!



















We need to go back to the summer time in 1979 while I resided at an apartment house in Williamstown, New Jersey, on Main Street, owned by Mister and Misses Doris Plum; who were both a couple of very nasty peeps, who quite soon after my moving in there; when I showed no interest in the young beauty queen who lived across from them in the front of the building, and who they sort of mothered; and she flirted with me a lot; I was then ''the enemy''. This is why I fucking hate women and sex and love, and all of this nonsense shit so much, to be real honest about it folks. All my life, ALL MY MOTHER FUCKING ROTTEN ASS LIFE, this shit has been used adversely and negatively on me, always there to be against me and to cause me fucking cunt lapping grief and agony, one way or the other; OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND FUCKING CUNT OVER, YEAR AFTER YEAR, AND DECADE AFTER DECADE, MISTER BOB PRICERIGHT BARKER; KIND WONDERFUL FREAKING SIR, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Moving this along further, here at 6:10 Post Meridian, Eastern Standard Time, on this fucked up rotten cock sucking SATURDAY NOT ALL RIGHT ELTON JOHN NIGHT, on 4 JANUARY OF 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





While living here, the fixed 32 dollars per ounce price of gold, was made liquid, and it began to be traded and was added to the commodities that could be legally traded, such as silver or copper or palladium, and others, on world future markets, by speculator-investors, such as me at the time. In those days you could control one million dollars worth of metals or ONE CONTRACT, with only 800 dollars in your account. This very low margin is a yesterday-thing. There still is a margin, but never is the ration anything like that any more. I used to trade 2,3,4 million dollars worth of T-Bills and T-Bonds, gold, palladium, the grains, the meats; you name it. Shortly after I stopped trading in th early eighties, all sorts of things began to be traded, coffee, orange juice, indexes of stocks, you name, today it is traded. Those who need to have a guaranteed cash price such as farmers can have this promised price while their commodity is still growing in the ground, while us speculators were trading and changing these prices and losing and winning huge sums of money. When I opened the account I first traded with Rich singer, I already had an account with another guy whose name I forgot, and it was another huge brokerage firm in Manhattan, back in 1979; while I was employed at the RPL Sound Recording Studios of Camden. LSS, I was staying at the home of the mother of a decorated Air Force Officer, Captain Heller, who became Major Heller a few years later, in the USAF. His mom, Audrey was a friend of my mother's, and used to call and I quote her, my mom's old boyfriend, Mister Sidney Crown, ''Obnoxious''. I used to love to listen to her and my mom, she had a million aisle roller things that she said, and made me fall to the floor on more than one occasion, folks. Later in transdimensional hyperspace, she called me, ''A sick genius''. This was after the dispute over here in this parallel world reality, about her living with my mother and myself, at the rental home in Atco, New Jersey, at 134 Norris Avenue. If this had happened, all of the planet's timeline here in this part of hyperspace, would have been significantly altered, I promise you all that!!!!!!!!





but back to the market, commodities, and more specifically, the METALS MARKETS IN 1979, and the gold rush that whether you want to believe it or not, the whole world of the powerful world-owners, knows, I STARTED. All I knew was a few little things, but that was enough. I learned many more things, but this caused Wall Street to attack me and destroy me and do this until the end of my days on this Earth, as Mark Wayne Mohr. How do I know this. A very very very powerful person spoke up recently, and told me so, that is how, lovely beautiful teen Ingrid from nearly 31 years ago in 1984. My dad had just told me two years earlier in 1977, that his hidden Spanish and Portuguese treasure galleons in gold bullion bars alone were worth at least one hundred million dollars, at the fixed price then of 32 dollars per ounce, it has seen a 400 times that amount high since those times, nearly a forty thousand percent slow steady climb. This equals around 40 billion smacks. Then there is all that other shit that those lovely Latins stole from the South American Natives 3 and 4 hundred years ago, from coin-dablooms, artifacts, and every type and kind of precious stone and Jewell that any woman can ever imagine and salivate over. When I opened the account up, I had taken 3500 dollars out of a credit account and placed the cash in an envelope, stuck in inside of my shoe, and went physically over one day and opened my brokerage account. If memory serves me at all correctly, this was when I had just started my job at the studio, and was waiting for a purchase settlement on a home in Mantua, New Jersey to go through, and was living at the home of Audrey Heller until October 15, 1979, the date of settlement. I opened the account up and wanted to trade immediately. My broker, the one before Mister Singer, Dennis Corwell or Conwell or some similar name that eludes me at this present time, kept insisting that the metals markets were totally quiet and still, and that nobody was trading them. I sat there early that afternoon watching those little computers with green screens, the first of their kind; a room filled with brokers with these machines with nothing but green. I signed the papers and they took the cash, something that today they would not do and would insist on me giving a cashiers check. They said I could trade right away but advised against it. I did not care, I wanted fiercely to jump in and so I bought one contract or BOT-1 CON, of Palladium. We got talking a few more minutes after this, and I maybe should not tell the rest of this story, as it is wild and could get me put into federal prison perhaps, if no statute of limitations exists on this particular thing that I did, and had no idea of the consequences that would result. Christ, I was a kid, maybe 25 tops, what could I have possibly known about all this shit?





Well, after 20 minutes, some talking broke the hushed silence in the room and my broker Dennis Caldwell, that is it, that was his name; thank you unconscious mid for sending that into my waking world awareness and memory system, YO, he came from a few partitions away back to his little area where I was sitting in a very comfortable but small office chair; and he said the metal market is ticking upward a tiny bit, ''it started after you blipped the radar screen with your one little 1-CON-BOT trade''. Quietly I am thinking to myself, crissake and dogshit, is that all it takes to move a quiet market, little me buying one million dollars worth of metal with a 35 thousand dollar account using an 800 dollar margin? Then I began thinking about my dad and how now these metals were no longer at fixed prices. I did understand the laws of basic supply and demand quite well, as these laws were all throughout my life, and I did have reasons personally for me to be a bit more aware of these things, say for example over the average dudes my age, and duddesses sorry. I began telling how my dad had dove with the famous Mel Fisher and Kip Wagner on the treasure Coast of Florida, east of Vero Beach, and that he left me sea charts worth a fortune, maybe into the billions with these metals prices. He was fascinated. I also through Jim Burr who these blogs mention frequently and unfortunately; knew an inventor by the name of Zvonko. He claimed he almost had finished an invention that had some wild side effects, back in 1974, the day that he brought that wild turntable music player into my bedroom apartment at O-15 Dellway Arms Apartments on Oakland Avenue, in Oaklyn, New Jersey, the same place where the BOOK OF BEACH was burned by the great Russell Thaxton, the CHAIN was magically removed by Sarah Krassle, and the powerful next day TRINITRAIL appeared all over Camden County, in New Jersey.





Now moving back up ten years to the topic-present time in latter 1979, here I am at this brokerage with Dennis Caldwell, my stock broker, an open account, and a million dollars in Palladium in my name. Just disturbing a super quiet metals market, appeared to put a blip of seemingly inconsequential connection, and a slight movement was happening, the minutes went by, and it was ticking a little higher. I mentioned after the diving and my dad, to Mister Caldwell, this man Zvonko, and his machine that I witnessed in 1974 about 5 years ago. It shone a light down on phonograph records, and they played without any contact being made, the records never would age and wear out, and the wound quality was also enhanced. Then I told him he was nearly finished with this invention that resembled a machine like you all have on your desks, and he stared at me in near disbelief. It was bigger than a laptop computer of today's world and smaller than a large suitcase. It had an old style rill up nine foot antenna that supposedly connected to a string of satellites that weren't built yet. Now I really had the dude's attention and he asked just what the side effect was. I told him nearly verbatim what Zvonko had spoken to me in that apartment on that late afternoon in 1974. Somehow this weird device tuned into picture and sound sources like television, only they were not yet transmitted and were filled with all kinds of strange printed stuff and many things foreign to me. He went onto say he liked being able to see all these things, and hear them too, but it seemed as if this was not his invention. He also went onto end his little verbal essay with me with these words. I remember them perfectly and exactly. They ring in my ears up in 2014 right now, just as the fire alarm was doing the past 10 minutes or so before the FPFD came and took care of it. Anyway, he said that metals will not be inexpensive much longer, and that he did not wish to say more. Naturally I pressed and pressed the dude until he broke and swore me to secrecy. It does not matter because he disappeared and his entire family disappeared, about a year or so later, some time in the year of 1975. But I will tell you what he said. He said a huge secret was learned accidentally by members in his family about Fort Knox, and that the place was secretly being expanded underground, new tunnels that went very deep into new areas being excavated. A huge river, an underground river was just below where the bottom foundation was, and that after all of the gold in the entire place was taken to its new areas, a break in the foundation below it all caused the river even below that, to begin seeping in, and men had died trying to get the gold out of there. They were unrecognizable and had to be secretly disposed of. This river from the subterranean depths had an extremely high acidity due to some volcanic action nearby even below this. All he said to me was it cannot ever ever come out or the world would collapse, but all of our gold was literally eaten away by this river of pure acid. They closed up the tunnels, with a loss of dozens of super hushed up workmen, and that was that. I asked him how the invention had anything to do with it, and he said that his grandchildren were going to be drilled and drilled to use this on a grand scale someday like around 2020 or so, his exact words and timing, not mine. I still said, so what? He said this machine's side effect is beyond incredible, but it needs to be refined abnd worked on and will take decades, but it will be able to be done, and what it will do is turn magma and lava material, when mixed with this chemical in small doses, and hundreds of gallons of normal seawater, into gold, pure total solid gold. Someday the price will be pennies a pound, but for the next number of decades, until this device can be finished, metals will soar because of the problem at Knox. I never saw or heard from him again, and 9 and a half years later, his good friend Jim Burr gave me the old invention of the weird laptop before there were laptops, in exchange for a magazine that I had. He was madly in love with Connie Chung the newscaster. This was the 1978 September issue of STAG, a dirty filthy mag like Penthouse or Playboy or a million others out there in the dirty book stores. In this magazine that most copies were confiscated, were dozens of naked disgusting shots of this international news broadcaster, Connie Chung. I took the invention down to Orlando Florida with me, but it ended up in the streets of Washington, DC before arriving down in Orlando in December of 1983, and nobody needs to know any of this, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not get into these parts that I am adding in for the sake of these blogs and my life journal records; but what I did tell my brand new stock broker, Mister Dennis Caldwell; was the forbidden story of Fort Knox, and I laughed and said I'm sure it is all a bunch of bullshit. But the look on his face was beyond the look a man would give you if you just told him that you raped his teenaged daughter and his wife both together. I don't think I ever saw a look on a face like this, not even in a movie. He jumped up out of his seat telling me, and I remember it well, ''Be right back old man'', one of his expressions, I came to learn, as I looked like a 16 year old boy in those years. He came back and told me if it's OK with me, can I leave now, I have seen the brokerage and he had given me lots of time and now must get back to lots of stuff he needed to do. While he said this to me, phones were ringing off of the hook and the place went from half asleep to a mad house. I got home and it was after business hours, it was a long drive back in rush hour traffic, to Audubon, New Jersey and Audrey Heller's place. Next morning while dead to the world, Audrey at her job and me alone in the house, Dennis calls me and says, after I said hello and he said ''Mark, it's you right'', and I said yeppir or something like that, half asleep. He then said, ''LOCK LIMIT UP''. I said to him what's that mean? He said that is good, your position in the palladium contract was at maximum profit and already no longer able to even trade today. Next morning he called and did not wait for me to say it is me, and he said, ''LOCK LIMIT UP''. This was the beginning of the gold rush. I know I started it by telling the great Zvonko Knox secret, real or not real, who can ever know, but I had no intention of trying to manipulate a fucking metal market. Right after this, that jerk off wealth HUNT from HUNT FOOD, did indeed go onto corner the solver market, and this is a historical fact that anyone out here can check out with simple Googling.







OH SHIT does anything that resembles fucking normalcy, ever become a part of my screwy weird life, ladies and gentlemen????????











NO IT DOES NOT, MISTER FUCKING MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN.





THIS HAS BEEN THE PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAS.







So indeed folks, just where have all of the TRUTH-PATRIOTS all gone to, and when will any of us ever learn anything? Am I right to ask this; Dawn Cuba Lottery-Dad??????? AT&T and the Snowed-In Never Say Anything peeps, all know what is being said here, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, Earth shaking as it may be!









THE LIFE OF A DAM DECAPITATED CHICKEN is heaven, next to my hellish nightmare life. Jesus fucking god almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment