Friday, January 3, 2014

MORIANITY PART VII, CHAPTER XV AND UNDER DEATH SIEGE, ACLU AND FBI


















I AM UNDER A SKY-DEATH-SIEGE, AND TWO FUCKING CUNT LAPPPING DAYS OF HELL FROM HALLS FUCKING FAWCES, AKA THE WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OT IS JUST PAST HALF PAST TWO ON THIS CUNT EATING FRIDAY AFTERNOON ON THIS THIRD PUSSY CHEWING JANUARY DAY. BRING YOUR VIDEO CAMERA OR CELLPHONE OR WHATEVER TO FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA AND TAKE PIX OF HUGE GIGANTIC SKY FILLING FUCKING CHEMTRAILS, GOOD PEOPLE, IF YOU ARE SOCIAL MEDIA POSTERS, HAVE A FUCKING BLAST WHILE I CHOKE AND WHEEZE TO MY DEATH. OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW THAT MY HEALTH IS NOT THE ONLY ONE EFFECTED, RIGHT MY PAL PRINCE. STAY SAFE IN THE NABE BUDDY, AND ISIS CAN ALWAYS USE HER ENZEMETER NOT THAY RUINED EVERYTHING ELSE and then they say Lenny McKinnon is not a ruining and destroyer of all that is good and worth living for. Yeah, I am in the mood for another group of fairy-tales, and may I buy the fucking cunt Brooklyn Bridge from you too, while we're at at here, and then Mister Rockford, we can always get back to kicking your teeth in.







































































How the 99% of us can stand idly by while they wreck the greatest athletes health to the greatest voice ever on this Earth, with these rotten fucking sky poisons, is not understood by my tiny limited mind. That is all these eight years of blogs is about, and then after it got going, I sort of decided to make it about my life as well in more detail, and not just about the magical trails in the sky. In 1969, a gigantic one was all over the skies over Camden County, New Jersey. If I were speaking to a real audience and not powerful screen name protected hot shots, I would have someone by now tell me that they too remember witnessing that incredible December day in 1969. Then I could tell you how it was sent by Trump's Briggbase of the Astral Plane right after I had ended a human interaction with the Almighty Isiscylla where she made a motorcycle chain vanish out of my Oaklyn, New Jersey apartment, on Oakland Avenue. What I have never told you is the detail to the revolting elucidated nth degree of just how my great great Aunt Alice from Chicago, YIP, oh YIP folks, I think this ghost is using a telephone, as I have now received a total of more than 100 Chicago area number calls where all the voicemail is, is the sound of some weird young voice saying, ''YIP''. I never bothered to go to the cops with this. Why do something that never did anything but frustrate and waste my time back over 30 years ago in the spring time of my saga of 1983 with all of this bull fucking shit, why Jimmy?








































































































































Once I began blogging about the chemtrail assault, a quiet sixth floor has burst open with life, like Irish Bands and Ernie Cymbals. Without even more chases to discuss, I'll move on with this, my 'whatever's' out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





JANUARY 3, 2014,LOOKS LIKE A BOT X2

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:41

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 58 DEGREES FNHT.

HA HA HA, NICE AND FUCKING COOL.



This will be a tiny tweet-blog. I apologize for thinking that Tom from the first floor of my building was hurting me. I am not saying he gave me a fair shake, or that something is not wrong, but I over did my long winded ranting on just how monstrous his behavior has been since nearly the time we met after Debbie Marotto, my resident manager put me onto him for some computer help.

WELL PEEPS, THE WORLD CAN GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKING HELL, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!! I still would rather be extra paranoid and safe, than totally naïve and too stupid to recognize any of the potential dangers, and I most definitely DO NOT apologize, if this pisses anybody off. As the old late sixties song goes, ''I GOTTA' BE ME''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
































































THIS HAS BEEN MORIANITY PART VII, CHAPTER XV. I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING A LOT BETTER THAN THESE FUCKING CUNT PRICKS ARE ALLOWING POOR OLD PATHETIC LITTLE FUCKING ME TO BE DOING. LET ME SIGN OPFF AND POST THIS BLOG, 'MY PEEPS'.





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment