Friday, January 3, 2014

MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 16


the continuation of “The Epitome of Harrassament” The Epitome of Harassment – Internet Version Saturday, June 21, 2008----THIS IS A TOTAL MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH, WE HAVE ALL SEEN THIS ONE MORE THAN ENOUGH, SEMINARY SCHOOLS OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!


TIME TRAVEL IS 100% GOING ON!

LET ME SHRINK HALF A FOOT OR SO, AND THEN GO WASH UP, DAVID!




Shades of my Echelon-Towers Building, or Ventnor dreams, and other ''alien abduction experiences shared around the planet''???WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!





FIRST DAY OF SUMMER IN 2008.



I come home and eat a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice and turn on the TV. The next thing I know it is hours later, I am laying stretched out, eyeglasses on my face still, and stuff knocked over on the floor. When I got up to piss and straighten up the place, so that the fan is blowing air onto me again, and I can resume sleeping a while longer; I instantly knew that I was right back in this building, a medical place with 6-9 rooms that went more into each other and did not contain a lot of hallways. Give me a break, my friend, Pope Benedict the Sixteenth, SIR!!!!!!! We all know what we've done, as the crack whore higher than a kite said to Kiefer Sutherland on that marvelous 1990 movie called, 'FLATLINERS'!!!!!!!! ''YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER'', say what?



55555555555555555555555555555555555

Time to crash for the day ladies and gentlemen. BYE-BYE CALI-KALI-CALL TEN CALLIO SARAH MARTIN-O-EZ, whoever you really are, wild and crazy girl! Nursing home and bar fights my ass. This family lies from AM to PM.

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment