Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0009


MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0009

NEVER SKIP A PASTE IN BLOG, YOU’LL BE MISSING IT!
 
 



Saturday, June 26, 2010

taxicab chapter 07  and a few months later, Trinidad SAT NURINE had a taxi in NY City, right there with his pal Julia White, and no washcloths or hands washed!

 
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION WORLD LABORATORIES DATE AND TIME FILE: C07-062610.380-BLOG CHAPTER #07 ”Get Your Bloody Freaking Shoe Out of my Taxicab, Estelle Bassler”, etc. AE2MCSBT, now that I am really onto things, BRO, and we now, Begin this transmission:
   Starting on the next blog, this book will end and we will B doing the ‘real-end’ of all things pertaining 2 Mountainpen/Morianity, and will B labeling and titling the work as “SAFE-JOURNAL”. This is because, I was keeping a cassette taped life journal, starting on February first in the year of 1983, and thanks 2 descendants of the ALL MIGHTY EXPLORATRON and better known historically as EXPLORER, DEGAMA, it has all been totally wiped out and destroyed. It seems that April Lee, my Florida social worker, has attempted 2 learn about all the things that I lost, and it appears indeed, it is all gone, disposed of or in the hands of in my luck,. Unscrupulous peeps that could potentially, make the Senator Thompson interaction become part of this section of the hyperspace, in any event, I have forever lost a 5 thousand dollar television, a 40 thousand dollar stereo, and all of my clothes, pictures, papers, computer print outs, discs, tapes both A/V, and many other personal mementos, leaving it behind in exchange 4 saving my life, on that dark despicable night of the eleventh of last December, 2K9. Ann told me she cleaned my trailer back at Jenny Plageman’s Park in Mullica, New Jersey and got nothing out of it. U will hear the letter, not really U all, really me, as it just will now B safely tucked away in the powers of GOOGLE ENGINES and its owned blogger site of blogger dot com. I no longer give a rats behind who reads or does not read this stuff, it is all real, it is not made up, it is powerful, and it is my SAFE-JOURNAL, one that even the great DeGama cannot make ‘go away’, huh Jack Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 

*****************theansweristheqyuestion

 
My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views – 2908

My blogs

About me

GenderMale
IndustryNon-Profit
Occupationparanormal researcher
LocationHammonton, New Jersey, United States
IntroductionNot boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
InterestsI close my mind to nothing
Favorite Moviesall old movies
Favorite Musicmost old music
Favorite Booksgone with the wind, the winds of war, time travelers from our future
BLOGGER asks me the blogger the question: You forgot your mom’s birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
My response:
MOST LIKELY, A VERY ANGRY MOTHER, FOR STARTERS.

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything.

There is a dude who sweeps up and does light cleaning while I do the cooler stocking. He is my age, and has early senility, or Alzheimer’s disease, whichever. He told me that he never has dreams, that is until Wednesday night. U will never fucking believe what I will now type and tell, peeps!!!!!!!!! Suddenly he has this wild dream that the Vice President of the United States came over 2 the Harvest Outreach Center. He said that everyone is in real big trouble and that he was especially told 2 tell me “HIS DREAM”!!!!!!! Imagine a dream where U get told 2 tell the dream 2 someone else, Jesus Christ, and a mentally challenged man who does not ever remember his dreams in the first place, YO!!!!!!!!!! THEY build this stuff in the energy worlds, they have 2, there is simply no other scientific way 2 do all of this. Later on in the 5th and the 4th dimensions, this all then begins 2 take shape and form in the worlds of mass and matter. Now this was written in June of 2010. Then along came a short time later, and the President came practically down the road from HARVEST, and most of the Fort Pierce residents remember the ”bear-hug” incident well, in fact, lots on non locals do as well. Now I told you earlier as 2013 was ending on my previous blog, and used the example of hearing the same sound that is part of two different universe paralleling worlds, with the dog and the sleeper, and the alien space craft, totally fiction of course.
 
 
But just in case anyone in this world from the greatest most powerful peeps all the way down to the toilet cleaners and street sweepers and lowly security guards such as myself; may have some interest in all of this, and wishes to begin piecing some of my powerful blog information together in ways that they are a bit more able to do so by my writing in more relatable ways to all of you and nit using seven syllable science words or thirty digit math numbers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
JANUARY 1, 2014,
WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 4:40
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 73 DEGREES FNHT.
HUMID, BALMY, FEELS 99.
 
 
 
 
LOTS OF FUCKING DOORS BETWEEN TWO AND FOUR THIRTY, AND IT HAS STOPPED NOW FOR NEARLY HALF AN HOUR. HAY, IT IS FUCKING NEW YEARS DAY, I CAN FORGIVE THE OCCASSIONAL HOLIDAY BULLSHIT ALL NIGHT NOISE, BUT NOT ON JUST ANY OLD WEEKKDAY THESE GUEST PRICKS FEEL LIKE ANNOYING ME TO KEEP THAT FUCKING MARKET RUNNING ENDLESSLY INTO THE FUCKIGN STARS ON HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
So is this all there is, Miss Peggy Lee; concerning the lessons of colliding events in paralleling universes, that otherwise remain seemingly endlessly separated from each other? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 

Who remembers the powerful parlor trick done to me shortly after leaving the RV PARK in White City, called the Manatee Park on Route 1, here in the southeastern corner of this quite large sprawling 50 mile square town; where my social worker, Miss Lee, not the Pharmaceutical teen nails crap from 1988 but there goes those freaking endless crashing cymbals. My poor old ears ring with these crashes, just about 24-7-365! Still, for those tuned out, they are deaf to all of this, as if they crash on a frequency far out of hearing range, to others. Living my type of wild life all these years, seems to tune you up like an old piano, by as symphony master, like my old pal Mister Granoff from Philadelphia, back in freaking 1963. But as for that day at the Driver License place, with social worker Miss Lee, and the twin of her in a twin car; intentionally there to lead me miles away and almost screwing me out of my plans to get all legal,  when I first got down here to Florida. I end up wondering why she pulled out and left, and began to chase after her until realizing this was not her at all and that I was technically committing a crime now by stalking another lady in a vehicle, and once this was realized, I raced back just in time, and all was made right, but the odds of this trick not being planned and done would be astronomical in my book. Believe any comfy cozy set of thoughts you choose folks, but seriously now; there is no way that any normal human, could pull off a trick like the one done 2 me yesterday at the tax collector building, or really the municipal building here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG. If I had a buddy and we tried and planned 2 pull this off for years and years, it would not have gone off as perfectly and smoothly as this, I know it and so does anyone else that is not totally brain-dead. If anybody alive anywhere on this planet knows totally and personally, that Einstein’s theory of energy equals mass times the speed of light squared is totally real, IT IS FUCKING ME PEEPS!!!!!!!! I’ve literally been there/done that, YO! Take that straight 2 the bank oh great king of uncle Babylon Nebuchadnezzar, YO!!!!! Can these things truly happen, and why would I endlessly be chosen for an entire lifetime of this when nobody else gets an entire lifetime of living in the fucking TWILIGHT ZONE, and it is that simple?
 
 
But folks, as I get into more examples of parallel universe event splitting or ‘PUES’; like those in a church, for a quick easy pronunciation; and get really heavy into stuff from my days where it seemed to all begin with music in a big way for me, and this would be AFTER THE GREAT ISIS SSJKK sang that powerful life changing song to me in what you would call MY SLEEP, on the first week in June of 1980; this is when a lot of heads are going to really begin to roll in 2014, or they will just be forced to murder me,IN ORDER TO SHUT ME UP, and make it look accidental and or natural, and these fucking pricks are real great at doing this. So I am counting on some of my viewers,few non agent ones as they may be, and maybe this is one or two, and maybe again it is zero; but I cannot know that, so I go on hoping, and not just to make lovely TWINBAY-08 proud of me. After-all, without some small ray of hope, you might as well shoot up a crowded place to leave your mark, blow yourself away, and leave a note in your wallet about the most powerful blog in the history of the fucking internet. Let us all really hope that it never ever has to come to that. You wouldn’t like it. I wouldn’t like it, and that’s a fucking fact for all and any jurors and undertakers.
 
 
 
 
YOU’VE BEEN READING MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0009.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog. Some may have, some may not have. That is what makes this world go around. If all was the same, bordom would overtake us all and we would all end up nuts and whacking each other within months.
 
I am a little bit disappointed in my pal Seabottom, but he must be a busy beaver. In any case, after 10-12-2014, I must conclude our correspondence the way I hoped for it to be, is not to be, as once every 5-10 weeks won’t cut it with all the things we need to share. So again, and not to drive Twinbay right into my dam arms here today, I remain optimistic that things will work out here, but I prepare for all eventualities.
 
 

On top of all of this, the giants, adults and children, and all girls, and the dirty flirty filth, and the loss of my keys, there is so much more. I told U how that blond girl that flexed her huge muscles at me back during the storm that took the power away from this city directly after the flexing, 4 about 90 full minutes, and then the girl vanished into the Vegas Act hat, and how she had a birthday one day later than me, and lived up in a part of Jersey where I worked both in my current lifetime at the Griffin Pipe Company and years ago on High Street in a printing company, when I was flying kites and not on a speaking term with the goddess of lightning while awake and physically alive. I still was totally fascinated by HER, or electricity as I then thought of ‘it’. But there is a lot more. Another co-worker here at the Outreach Center told me today, that he lived 5 years in HAMMONTOBN, NEW JERSEY, or what I sometimes refer 2 this powerful and dangerous deadly and frightening area as none other than “Guatemayanville/Blueberryville”, and a time parlor trick story is involved with my naming of this town, and only the great MC really knows the truth of what SHE did 2 me humanly one day 2 or so years back, as her human counterpart of her true SSJK identity. This coworker showed me some kind of a worker permit and I was not able 2 understand what it ‘really’ was, and it was dated Misses Marola, or “00”, so it was issued in 2000, and yes, the streets were crazy and peeps were partying and dancing away Misses ‘M’, say hi 2 your friends on the moon, the Planet Jupiter, the land of the weird rectangles, and “2001-ASO” If Misses Marola was my only Special-Education teacher who did some far-out shit, or in many cases, ‘said’ some far out shit, I would b able 2 stop right here. There was Mister Ciprionni and the OHMMMM CHANT, there was Richard Kitty-cat-Justine-Beatles Loving MARCUCCI, who told me what I was capable of being, ‘chronologically’, in the autumn of slime queen sickie slime. Paula King has waking drones under somnambulism all over Fort Pierce, Florida, and she definitely IMHO, had a large van with a very attractive lady driving it, from HNYUSAESMWG, moving down US Highway 1, back about half a year ago, give or take a month or so!!!!!!!!! I aintabyin’ into one bit of this trickery and evil ‘witchcraft’, I will always hear Dave Roth say B4 ‘they’ offed him in early March of oh-Marola-2, “Stir that caldron Donna”, yeah war medal hero’s, magical demos, and Law and Order Prophesies and all, only that last one is not quite accurate, they seem 2 all ready know way 2 much, just like the lady at the freaking United States Copyright Office. Anyway, this African American man about my age, all though saying ‘my-age’ is very weird lately, as peeps my age do not seem 2 look as I do. Those I have shown my Florida drivers license 2 ask me if it is really me and if I really am nearly 56 years old, and almost in awe and amazement. Still, this IMHO is all because of what was done 2 me half my life ago in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG, with the glandular condition that cannot B medically explained as my mother’s horrendous affliction could not B as well that came on her 14 and a half freaking bloody shoes years later, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
TIMES CHANGE, IDEAS ALTER AND REFORM, BUT WHAT REMAINS CONSTANT FOREVER, BESIDES LIGHT VELOCITY; IS THE REAL SHIT BEHIND ALL THE SHIT, EVEN THOUGH IT APPEARS TO CHANGE AND ALTER FOR SAKE OF ILLUSIN AND THROWING PEEPS OFF OF THEIR GAME, IS ALL REALLY THE EXACT SAME THING, AND GETTING ONTO THIS POWERFUL POTTER MAGIC, JUST ABOUT TRANSFORMS MORTALS TO GODS.
 
 
 
 
Now another thing about the late spring of twenty ten was the plan of the YOUTUBE PEOPLE, and the plan of the EN TERTAINMENT WORLD to really fuck with me and get me to waste my time for years, on super ugly and totally unproductive endeavors. I do not have 2 do the song Scylla, as U most likely R aware, friends of yours in your profession and trade, have all ready taken care of bizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not own a freaking radio, but I must endure hearing the shit while working at the Outreach Center. I wear the best earplugs I can, but I still hear, and what I heard today can only B explained by saying that all my story and all of mother fucking MORIANITY is real and just as I have claimed all along, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we R even, girls and curls, and even a little 1978 Houston Humor, and a lot of parlor tricks, and lost times and loves, like DUH!!!!!
 
 
One thing I think was lower than anything else, even taking all my personal belongings away from me, what little I had managed to accumulate in this evil sick cold cruel and  monstrous world. This was Lenny McKinnon telling me the future he was planning to perpetrate on me, and then he did it, super fucking cleverly, I do have to give the prick that much. He told me he would do things to me as the King of the Rastafarian Movement, in future times; when I least expect it, and was as good as his Buddhist word. I wonder if any of these things ever get discussed at the Bohemian Grove, I just wonder, I don’t need to know it, I just casually fucking wonder. It wouldn’t shock me one way , or the other, Swiffer Mops Company.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well folks, HNY, and nighty-night. I am crashing now at a quarter shy of six in the morning. My life is one huge fucking screwed up total hell, and it is only getting worse and worse, with every passing minute. If I had never started my quest to find the great almighty, just fucking maybe, I would have been spared some small part of this amazingly excruciating super unfathomable unspeakable hell.
 
 
 
BYE-BYE FOR RIGHT NOW, BROWN EYED CAL KALI CALLIO LIGHTHOUSE QUEEN, AND ALL OF YOUR LOVELY WONDERFUL ADORABLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:
 
 
 
 
Here are a few little photos that viewers may enjoy.
 
 
 
 
MY MUSIC IS TALKED ABOUT A LOT, HERE ARE MY © .

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.

Next


Resort results by:Full TitleNameDate (ascending)Date (descending)


#Name (NALL) < Full Title Copyright Number Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998

Resort results by:Full TitleNameDate (ascending)Date (descending)



Next
 
Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:Full RecordReport 1Latin1 MARC
All on Page Selected On Page Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:
 
Search for:
Search by:Title (omit initial article A, An, The, El, La, Das etc.)Name (Crichton Michael; Walt Disney Company)KeywordRegistration Number (for VAu 598-675 type vau000598675)Document Number (for V2606 P87 type v2606p087)Command Keyword
Item type:NoneRecorded DocumentsTextSerialsMusicMapsSound RecordingsComputer FilesMotion PicturesVisual MaterialsKitsMask WorksDeposit only monographsDeposit only serialsCancelled Registrations
10 records per page25 records per page50 records per page100 records per page



United States Copyright Office
HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.

Previous


Resort results by:Full TitleNameDate (ascending)Date (descending)


#Name (NALL) < Full Title Copyright Number Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997

Resort results by:Full TitleNameDate (ascending)Date (descending)



Previous
 
Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:Full RecordReport 1Latin1 MARC
All on Page Selected On Page Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:
 
Search for:
Search by:Title (omit initial article A, An, The, El, La, Das etc.)Name (Crichton Michael; Walt Disney Company)KeywordRegistration Number (for VAu 598-675 type vau000598675)Document Number (for V2606 P87 type v2606p087)Command Keyword
Item type:NoneRecorded DocumentsTextSerialsMusicMapsSound RecordingsComputer FilesMotion PicturesVisual MaterialsKitsMask WorksDeposit only monographsDeposit only serialsCancelled Registrations
10 records per page25 records per page50 records per page100 records per page




 
 
 
Your awake brain is working in reverse and thinks endlessness is the coolest greatest thing imaginable. All things are reversed by the awake-brain, and if you think about this truth; you will know I am correct, and that you have absolutely no legitimate argument to present to me. You know how it appears to anyone, that the sun comes up and goes around us, and then goes down. Anyone can perfectly see the world is flat and not round, only an idiot sees a round world. You may know the truth, I said only a moron SEES a round world. You think being awake and being asleep is the real deal also, instead of a powerful reverse and there are many other lesser things, we all perceive, what I call in my Morianity; the REVERSE-ILLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest one is never even thought about, and that is how we all crave immortality and fear termination, the hugest illusion and parlor trick in the Merlin Cosmos magic bag of tricks. For reasons that are too way out to tell fully on any blog, while living as a toddler in Levittown, in Pennsylvania, USA, ESMWG; I was sitting on a kitchen high-chair looking out a window at a lightning storm, and a beautiful bolt of yellow lightning came down right out the window, and sent lovely electrical warm pulses into my high chair and into me, and for a few seconds, my spirit-world-eyes were opened, as Christians might put it, or others in the world of the supernatural or black arts or those of Wicca, or whatever; and I saw a beautiful tall young blond female, a goddess, DIANA, as she was to eventually identify herself to me in 1983, roughly a quarter of a century in the future, from the time of this incident.
 
Now I am guessing that it was one or two months later on before we all left this rented home in Levittown, and I remember a conversation as clearly as if it was happening in this room right this minute, and I was a little shy yet of my fourth birthday.  I asked my mother how long people live, and she casually while busy, answered back with these three words, ”About 100 years”. She thought that I was upset that I was going to die in 100 years or less, when I suddenly said back to her in a terrorized little voice, ”A hundred years”. A number of years later around age ten, my mom and I for reasons unknown to me, were discussing this very thing I had asked her as a toddler and her answer back to me, all I can say is that I was the one who brought this up, but exactly how it may have dovetailed from another conversation or whether it was out of the blue, is not remembered by me. My mother told me she had no memory of saying that to me, another 1985 deal only in reverse, only this is not one tiny bit germane to the point at hand, good folks.
 
She told me she would never have said that, and most likely I heard her wrong; as only a few people live that long. I told her she did say it and I remembered it very accurately, and still do to this day and it is not bullshit, she did say it. What she did not understand, and I blew her fucking mind at the age of ten, when I told her, I wasn’t upset that she had told me this because I thought this was too short and I was scared to die someday, but to the contrary; I was scared out of my mind of having to live for so much longer, knowing I was only 4, and in my tiny mind, could not imagine another 96 years living here. Well, no normal child in the world is going to be thinking in this actual GODS-TRUE direction. The only reason that MY MIND was in reverse-immortal mode, was quite obvious. I had been directly in contact with the great goddess Diana Arteemis, of the Astral Plane, AKA LIGHTNING. She has an entire Astral World family of course, so many Lightning Goddesses and Gods are all over the Astral World, and we already have seen that lightning exists on numerous other planets just in our little fucking solar system. But the lightning from this Earth, is the energy equivalent of HER true beingness, with or without little kids with revenge lighters, and the inability to ever escape the truth when attempting to create fictional art, not in a limited sized universe where a maximum combination of realities exists, as you honestly cannot make anything up, and all truths are cleverly hidden and buried in the stories and legends, and yes folks; in the art of those living on the Earth, whether they like this factual truth or not. Yes Dave from early ’1988 Apitamy misspellings’; ‘we have fucking enemies, and these fucking enemies have   power, and we don’t’; and I am always leery and careful around any tall weeds, near or not near lakes, or capitol city’s, or Libraries of Congress.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse


Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.

YOU SEE, FBI, THEY HAVE TAKEN MY RIGHTS TO PROVE MY VICTIMIZATION OF THEIR CRIMES, AND VIOLATED THEM, NO MORE BEING ALLOWED TO SHOW MARKET CHARTS, SO ANY REAL SYMPATHIZER, CAN GET TO A DOW JONES CHART, AND CLICK ONTO A 3 MONTH CHART, PROVING WHAT THESE FUCKING PRICKS HAVE DONE TO ME SINCE 1986 NOW; THAT CAUSED THE ENTIRE RUINATION OF A HUMAN LIFE, MINE.
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



   
   
   
   
   
  2.00%
MRK45.95Up 1.01%
XOM90.14Down 0.98%
BAC13.02Up 0.85%
DIS67.20Up 0.79%
JNJ85.76Up 0.72%
» More Index Components


  

 

NOW HERE IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOLKS. CLICK BELOW ON THE WORD ”DOW”, IT IS IN blue font, just to the left of a GREEN ARROW POINTING UPWARD.
Now, simply click on the bullet area after the DOW JONES CHART comes up, that will show you a three month chart, it shows this as ”3m”.


 Dow Up 0.24% Nasdaq Up 0.80%



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

Posted by mark wayne mohr at 1:08 PM No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: AMITTYVILLE FATES, BEING SLOWLY COVERTLY MURDERED, CROOKED SEC, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, PARALLEL EVENT, UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, Wall Street


 
 
Enemies, who R they?
 
WHO THE HELL FUCKING ELSE; THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE, FOR CRYING OUT MOTHER FUCKING LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Still folks if anything were as simple as 1-2-3, we all could enjoy living back on Sesame fucking Street .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh yes good folks, that number one topic of not just men, I assure fucking you folks, women are right up there in the drivers seat along with us dudes, and don’t think otherwise, or I’ll crown you KING of the Fools Club of electronic 1985 dust, right great © Office and all lovely examiners there????????????????????????????? Yes folks, we’re talking about GOD ALL MIGHTY, ALSO KNOWN AS (AKA) M—O—N—E—Y.
 
 
Sports and sex, would go right out the door, Mizz Marilyn McCoo of 1988, if ever honestly compared in the minds of 99% of the world over age ten and under age 99, in place of the god of this age, biblically spoken, in or not in Morianity, good old fucking filthy lucre. Without it, you can’t so much as fucking legally breathe the dam ass air, folks, YO DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why the WOMO-MILITUFORCE keeps me endlessly down and out and broke, flat ass busted, dirty ass poor as shit and unable to so much as do one thing that would make life one tiny bit livable here; let alone find any way to ever get this conspiracy against me investigated, stopped, and hopefully; eventually prosecuted to the fullest extent of the mother fucking law. This cannot ever be allowed, as the world would literally owe me a check for itself, payable in metals, on demand instantly, after all that has been monstrously mother fucking done to me over an entire lifetime, in an organized fucking way, for reasons that go so far beyond my limited little fucking retarded comprehension, that if I typed for 1000 years, maybe, JUST FUCKING MAYBE, one tenth of one percent of the shit would ever be able to get fucking ass told to all of you, dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    5555555555555555555555555555 5555555555555555555555555555 5555555555555555555555555555  
 
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS
GO WASH YOUR HANDS   and so on and so forth!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Every time I blog at night, and this has been going on for many years and at many addresses, YO, the temperature goes up higher and higher and higher. Tonight when I began, the air conditioner was set at 82 degrees and was off, and had been off for over an hour, as it is past dark here, or was, when I started this blog. Every five minutes, I have lowered the setting by one degree, and now, about a half hour into the blog at 9:38 PM, I have reduced this one degree setting, a total of 8 mother fucking times, it is set now on 74, and I am still hot and uncomfortable. Before I began I was totally happy at 82 degrees in the setting, so the room was cooler than 82. Now it is running, and set down all the cunt lapping way to 74 degrees, and you people in this world don’t believe these atrocities are real and going on, or are no more than products of delusion on the part of us crippled mentally ill mother fuckers, OH YEAH, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
But what really is coming to mind right about now, with poor innocent whittle ol’ me, after this fucking gargantuan monstrous despicable deplorable four fucking day chemtrail siege, and other siege on top of aerial, not to mention airplanes and stalking, is a television station in the good old wonderful never-sleeping city of Manhattan, NYUSAESMWG. Along with this station, known by locals and many nearby 100 mile radius folks via cable television as Channel-11, and WPIX, is also a show, and a wonderful documentary; done by them in the year of mother fucking 1988, called; “UFO-THE COVER UP”. Agent Condor and Agent Falcon were two government dudes that were doing sort of a death bed confession, giving me my idea to make that ‘fake Florio future tape’, and peeps, this is another well known parlor trick, by many Vegas Act Magicians. Parlor tricks get way more complex when things such as righteous goddesses tapes get named, more than a BRIPER of time before the writer of the song even knew or remembered a damn thing after the Doctor Rogers Nasal Spray Attack at my Raspberry Valley door, ten days or so later. This involves way more shit along the lines of the Star Trek-TNG-Q crap, and when ol’ Cap Pick a Card uses the words “PARLOR TRICKS”, to “Q”, this is the level that shit such as this is on, make no cock sucking mistake about that lads, lassies, and Labrador Retrievers, YO. Some wonder, why I do not move on, and appear as though I am stuck in a time loop. This was directly insinuated through the back door of course, right on Philadelphia television one night, when the nightmare of Games Experts and soon to follow ‘other geniuses’ all took root and grew into this demonic experience. It is not me who won’t move on, fuck you all for not believing me; as it is THEY, who simply WON’T LET ME move on, and they who have totally stopped me a very long time ago, literally freezing me in a very real, and yes, appearing time loop; all though this is pure illusion as far as any physical time worm hole shit. Great parlor trick number 939.75, huh?
 
Look folks, there is no Chevy Chase drunken hater syndrome, yet there may as well be. There is no heat beam coming down from the sky, or death ray. This is what makes those that are picked on like me, get labeled fucking ‘crazies’, an expression I invented in 1986, and the Copyright Office knows it. None of the stuff like tin foil going up to protect you, is real, and what is real, is that a MOGOSP PROGRAM in the 6th dimension of mind, is set up to do something, and with me, in the case example herein, it is or could easily be called, labeled, referred to as, etcetera, MARK MOHR DESTRUCT. Once this is all set up, shit just happens as it needs to, in order to keep all of the necessary things falling in line with the motive or the program that was set up. For those doubters of such an existing technology, you really have feeble minds, I am sorry to be the one to tell you, and I am telling you this online, and gladly will meet with you face to face and say it, and go ahead and hit me if jail is where you like being. I have cited this example over and over and over again. Go back 300 years and begin telling the peeps around you about I-Pods, and internet, and jet travel, and Global Positioning Satellites, and on and on, recreating reality with magnetic heads, silicon chips, and early versions of atomic lasers, in 2 and even 3 dimensions, with Blue Ray, and on and on. When things progress just a wee bit further, it is no big deal to scan back before somebody died, and recreate the image in a full 4-D reality. I AM THE RESSURECTION, bull shit, the great man of Galilee said, ‘I have the laser retrace machine’, but the translation is a perfect equal in truth and reality. My family, in less than 300 years did not complete or begin this 2300 year experiment, and it along with all other bull shit, cannot really begin, or end, it simply is; and in there lies the powerful shit that Dawn-Marie King knew a lot more than even I realized, while under her cruel vicious captivity, YO. Still, let us talk about the greatest television show of all time, “Law and Order”, and the episode where he is railing out hatred of the Jews, and how indeed present day Hollywood is basically owned by them, and how they blacklist all their enemies. I know more believe that I am blacklisted physically here in three dimensions than I believe I just made love to my fucking great grand mother. Still, that old bell rings, right Detective Studderreale, BING, and it sure looks like this is the reality, but then it looks like I knew all about the future back in 1986, not just by shouting out the word “MI” before the ‘Real Good Girl’ song began, but right down to the ‘crazies’ ‘liocked’ away inside a padded room of woe, and mountains full of gold, and then the mind bending parlor trick, that there are no minors/miners around that are too old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Houdini, should I ever let the real super shit out, old stomach punch dude???????????? The EW knows this is all totally fucking real/e, but they are so busy quivering and shivering along with LOIS FOCA LANE and old Soup, they just want me to vanish and disappear, yet with all of that and so much more, there still is a ton of other stuff beyond all this, and yet it indeed can be totally compressed, abridged, and folded up together into one neat nice little ol’ package; but only if you will open up your mind to truth and reality, and not keep it boxed up and shut as tight as a freaking ass warped winter door at Elisa’s Lakehouse.
 
I am not through with the “L&O” television show, or Chevy Mean-Mouth Chase, and in fact peeps, YO, I’m only starting, All Mighty and beyond lovely Goddess Sarah Jacobson of 1972. First off, Stiemetz, Callio, McGuire, Garrigan, McGinty, Karpf, King, McGettigan, Levy, and Albright families of Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG; with roots stretching around the local states in all directions except east; only the 6th-dimension is real, and all of these things that seemingly are taking place all throughout this vast and inconceivably huge 5th dimensional hyperspace such as this universe and all of the other parallel ones as well, is a byproduct. It is like dummies and puppets, and their puppeteers, as only the string pullers or original thought-energies themselves that exist totally and only on this much higher realm of the 6th dimension, are real; and we are moving and thinking, only it is them, not really us at all. Like it or not, this is the powerful truth that a very few peeps came to see as a result of being very smart, and then learning about the modern day PC and internet system; and yes, PP, your old girlfriend is still mad and one of my 1986 crazies, am I right or tell me sir, and country bumpkin ex-partner crook, am I right? Did you not tell me to my face that day and I quote you, while describing yourself, “I’m a nasty bastard”? Was that out of your mouth or am I making up a lie tonight here in the future, you miserable pile of crap?
 
Oh I totally fucking guarantee you all that the Billionaires Club, and the G-8-UN-System, ‘think’ that they are controlling this world, with the operative word here being “THINK”. Yes, we all think, WE are thinking, or doing, and being, and are just fucking ass puppets for 1-100 years in each set of our Astral Plane Dream-Downs, or lifetimes, YO!!!!! Maybe the EW “THINKS” (Entertainment World), that THEY are doing all of this to me, and that is fine and well. But it is time tonight to offer up an interesting true proof here that will shake up the real thinkers of this twisted diseased little puny ass planet, YO.
 
Now this will be a hypothetical example, along with all made up names, yet all those who know what is being said, indeed are there, and reading this, and KNOW WHAT IS BEING FREAKING SAID, so there! The proof that I am being stopped will be in this “whittle ass falweetale called Elmer Wabbit Fwudd MOUNTAINPEN Illwastwates”. There is a man named Dodo-Jo who lived near the sand without any sweeping brooms, Senator Electra. It had been going on four years since he was contacted by a strange young girl. One day for no apparent reason, he began writing some really wild music that made no sense at the time but would as years and decades followed. This same girl contacted him again, only before it was in a dream, and this time, it was over the telephone. So one day, he called up the Walsh Telephone Company, and asked an employee how this person was able to call DODO-JO when the telephone line was not connected up to the outside world, and while they were working on his line. This employee, Miss Shovel, told poor DODO-JO it is not possible for anyone to call in while the line was off the system. Twenty-six years in the future however, they contacted the same person who was indeed able to pull this off somehow, and had her make a television commercial that poor DDJ could not miss the zingers on. In-between these years, she did many other things to poor old DDJ. She even managed to come into his dreams as well as waking life on one occasion while he was 100 miles from home one night with a pal of his. She seems to have an incredible affinity with electronics and electrical energy, and can pull off unfathomable miracles. A decade or just a tad bit after they met in person, she sent him another wild dream, and sang another song to him, as she had done 17 years earlier. She had fooled him cleverly into believing that more than one person was involved when all the time, it was only her. In the dream, another part of her had become a world famous recording artist with plat albums out every single year. In this dream, she had one of these albums include an additional song, and she sang it so beautifully, that it is just absolutely indescribable. 14 years passed after this, and he decided to post this song up, redone only as far as some minor alteration in lyrical content, so as to reflect a male singer instead of a female one. The job was done by an advanced machine and program, and was totally machine generated and digitally created. Not one part of the composition was inaccurate or imperfect, the voice was sampled by an unknown program except for a special dozen peeps that know of it on major-geeks dot com, and without knowing how to download it through a code that they provide, would cost 20 grand or more and be way out of DDJ’s budget. The machine sang it pitch-perfect within less than half of one cent off any note in the entire composition. The same thing applied to the timing, and it all was within one tenth of one percent accurate on a 32nd-note timed ticker. The machine generated a great arrangement, and at the end, it was given very professional sound EFX. After posting the song on the world wide kindershet at a site where peeps post music, called the Blue-Move, only 25 peeps viewed it, and no one made one comment. Now wrapping up this fairytale, Miss UMWELL, I was told by many local peeps that they could never access the site when they tried to look at it. It was totally hacked out, and produced the illusion that it was real and accessible, and only to the computer that posted it up, a studio owned here in South Florida by one of Ron HonZovi’s first cousins. My computer was able to get to it once in a while, most of the time it was basically hacked out. DDJ knows without a doubt, that this really was a mega hit record of this girl, in an altered reality. So if things are not all being messed with, why did I get 25 views and nothing, while two years ago, some lady over in Pinkland across the sea was an internet celebrity overnight? DDJ totally knows what the reality is, but as a friend of his told him who worked at a Camden County Law Enforcement Office throughout the nineties, knowing it is one thing, proving it is a totally other deal; and he is 100% on the $$$$$. In any event, ol’ DDJ removed that along with another uploaded work to the site. Hackers accomplished their mission, verifying that nothing is ever available anywhere, for poor DDJ to ever do, as HE WILL BE ETERNALLY STOPPED AND PREVENTED; and no logical explanation can be rationalized on this “fairytale” of truth, as this WAS a powerful hit song. He can never prove this in physical reality, but ‘HE KNOWS WHAT HE KNOWS’, with or without the mysterious existence of one Dawn-Marie King of Hammonton, New Jersey. Through it all however, is the one constant that the 6th dimension endlessly reveals to any viewers who all ready are indeed convinced of things, and that is that we are all inside what may as well be thought of as a huge arcade and video game, and are no more than puppets and PacMan blobs. But things are only beginning to freaking heat up now folks, so listen up YO!
 
I was on that good old site, called Fairytale Blue Move a couple of days ago, and reading some comments left on other poster’s sites. The subject was CHEMTRAILS, and many sites are posted up here. I loved the commenter who said to one of the posters, we should stop calling ourselves conspiracy-theorists, we really should start a movement and call ourselves what we really are, TRUTH PATRIOTS, this is someone else’s quote, and my paraphrase, and I love it, you go, whoever the fuck you are, you rock, BRAHHHHHH. Now, another comment seemed to appear down below and it caught my eye, seemingly by magic. The post was not just made, but it seemed to be a parlor trick, and it got my heart pounding to the point that I wanted to report the threat to the Blue Move authorities, but with all my hacking, it would have been a total waste of my time and I knew it. It read and I quote almost directly if not directly, “4 all you people talking about CHEMTRAILS, we know where you live”. I use my blogs as therapy and I say some wild shit, but I would never dream of making such a threat on anyone else’s post or upload or blog or page or whatever. I think this ‘SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED’, still, it could always have been done by the poster; just to fake out the severity of the subject and without knowing it, sabotage the real effort to stop this horrendous sky poisoning. Still, I hope this site looks into this, if it reads these words. I left my residence a half hour later and arrived at the local TD Bank, where I have a checking account. When I got back into my automobile after getting an ATM balance; I told you all what happened to me, and I have had several nasty fucking nightmares since this, so this is a dangerous person, whoever posted this fucking shit, VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS, AND IS A THREAT TO CIVIL LIBERTIES. Where are you tonight, old ex-ex-ex landlord, Agent Steve Caruso, FBI?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Photo
 
 
 
 
 
 
WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS.Anyone can join, and the price is ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FREE.

Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project: MY LINK TO OLD BLOGS IS AS FOLLOWS:
 
 
 
New blog from December of 2011———————————-http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/

**********On Blogger since January 2006

Counts observed on Google, on 11/09/2013

*****************Profile views: – (2,879)

                             NEW BLOG PV- (268)

************Total page hits:——- (32,934)
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 
 
Well, messages don’t scare the king of NO-FEELINGS. I have every right to pursue my music, pursue my legitimate justice and legal payback for what has been done to me that makes the entire fucking Holocaust seem tame in comparison to me, but remember, I am naturally going to be quite prejudiced here, as I am the one suffering through this monstrous deplorable fucking hell from the WOMO-MILITUFORCE SCUM SCUKING DIRT BAGS FROM HOT ASS HELL!!!
BURN IN HELL JAG OFFS!!
 
 
 
GO WASH YOUR HANDS.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Take away the family curse, and what is left to ponder about this thirty-first day of Bostonian weird sports motels, in either September or October? Oh that’s right, only thirty days are in September, so tell the Chief, Maxwell Smart, for me; ”Sorry about that”! Still, a lot of powerful shit is in the reality of upline and downline, and you need not be a Tupperware or an Amway distributor, or a future software computer geek and friend of the Roth’s; huh Style Court Judge? I really thought you would care that your cousin and his mom were brutally fucking murdered by Mister Jonathan Schau, of Rising Sun Avenue, in Philly; and go over to Drake Towers one night, and  kick his old fat ugly ass, from one end of the building, to the other. When I say crap like in the upline world, all of this downline here and anything further downline all together endlessly, must always remain a sum total that is lesser than the smallest possible thing upline and above here; many really are not getting the experience. It’s like talking about a super sound system verses hearing one, or watching the famous Vomit Comet on television and really riding and experiencing the thing. Take the numbers of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, and 1024; for a quick example. Pick an area somewhere in the middle of this number group that endlessly doubles from the lowest possible mathematical integer of one. Let us randomly choose 16, 32, 64. If you go back down lower than the sixteen or the first number in this chosen group, you can go all the way to one, and add up all the numbers, and yet never will it equal or exceed the next doubling upline integer or the number 128. You can go down throughout infinity peeps, you know, after you get to one and it totals up to 127, you can keep adding, one half, one quarter, one eighth, endlessly adding half of the last number, and it NEVER EVER will equal that upline number of 128.  You can take an 80 inch super seven grand top end high-def television set, and place a DVD or DVR picture onto it in full reality and splendid vividness and dazzling color, and there it is right before your eyes; a great mountain like the Himalayan Chain, or our own American Rocky Mountains, or Congressman ‘Whatever Andrews’-teen; but it is still in all its beauty and splendor; smaller than your 80 inch television. There may be a video shot of the entire galaxy we live in, yet it exists inside of this fixed endless 80 inch diagonal screen. How about if we have a video similar to those horrible audio feedback loops we all have heard once or twice; only instead of the squealing loud high pitched sound from hell; we just see ourselves in our room, watching our wonderful 80 inch screen; and then inside of that, is another and another and another, endlessly? Did you know that I can prove to you in mathematics, that if you in fact make such a loop, the math insists that you are always at a center-line, and all the downlining videos that get endlessly smaller, are balanced by out beyond you, where a you from another upline,  in which an entire universe, where our entire universe is smaller than the smallest possible item in theirs; is a you with their 80 inch screen that is just displaying you and all the you’s downline below that, and that above this upline you is an infinite amount of higher uplines as well, all displaying their next downlines? Continuing the topic of upline-downline reality, and mathematical equations, that support this wild shit; YO. Start with one or any fraction of one, and double it until you are in the trillions; and add up each of the units, and you will never be able to quite reach the next doubled number above the one that lays directly below the one that you stopped on. The real ‘brain breaker’, Roger Whatshappening, is this: All the way at infinity, the two numbers going lower as well as higher, actually connect up together, and this point of unimaginable connection, becomes something even more unbelievable. It becomes one dimension spatially higher, than the one that all the numbers below it, all existed on. Shit like this does not get taught in most math classes in Ivy League Universities. This is why folks do not know about or understand the mind realm of the sixth dimension, and how it literally holds itself out beyond its lower dimension; the hyperspace or the fifth dimension of virtually limitless four dimensional space-time universes. This is how on the sixth dimension, we get the equation known as STM or Space-Time-Mind, as below this point, and just as the mighty Einstein said, it is all just Space-Time, but when we raise the Lawtronic reality to its ultimate point, and begin to see how all things are an endless line until they eventually at infinity, carry too much weight, to remain straight; and they bend down, and loop around;  and close up into circles, that this is why all things are in circles, orbits, spheres, and so forth;  even in our little world of the here and now. But does somebody actually need to go out into the expansion around the Earth, or outer space; in order to cause STME (SPACE-TIME-MIND-EFFECT), ONE MIGHT EVENTUALLY COME TO SERIOUSLY WONDER? The answer, I promise you from personal experience, is an unequivocal NO! Most of the time, you hear me discuss things when one becomes aware of what DREAMS, HYPERSPACE, and EXPLORATRONS, are really all about; and how this can cause H-S-E or HYPER-SPACE-EFFECT. But any disruption from normally running time, causes this. When you drive 50 miles per hour, or just run 15 miles per hour, or just walk 2 miles per hour; you are not at 0. Only 0 is still, where then, you are at an atomicly precise accurate measurement, inside of ‘regular time’;  and any movement at all; will then place you into movement-effected or non-regular-time. It may be so miniscule that no human in a trillion years could ever begin to measure or witness the effect;  but it is there, none the less. If your consciously  aware mind, was somehow accelerated one billion times, from where it should be; living here on a world where it takes light or time’s reflection, one seventh of one second, to go around this world; you would not be able to physically move. It would take way more than your strength level could ever be; just to move in the tiniest imaginable increments. If you were to suddenly move eleven point eight inches in one second’s time; your mass would equal infinity. If you could speed up your conscious mind another thousand times or so; it would begin to merge with infinity itself; and you would be on the sixth dimension, which is why the speed of light, ”is what it is”, god help me; but I truly must quote the great Dawn King here, on that. Seeing this, if you ever could; would permit you to then reverse-think, and see how all orbits everywhere, and all parts of you; are one and the same truth; and that you and gravity itself are really the very same thing, but in a dream state; you can individualize in an illusion, called material physical life; here in the hyperspace of five dimensions. I know this is all Greek to my readers, in their conscious waking mind, but as you read this; you will come closer, in your deeper realer and truer, YOU, to understanding the truths about me, and MORIANITY-FOUNDATION, and all the hell I suffer through at the hands of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and the one third, evil dark part of it, known Astrally; as the Lambriggers.LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READINGMORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 0007.PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY FREKKIN’ NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READINGMORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 0007.PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY FREKKIN’ NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READINGMORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 0007.PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY FREKKIN’ NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!!!
This is a blog paste page, for posting at sites that are not BLOGGER DOT COM. If you wish to read me at this site, with great quality and better photos and more color, etcetera, and are someplace else, just use my link please, and come to BLOGGER.
 
 
Thank you folks, and have a very nice day, something the MILITUFORCE will never let me do, am I correct WPIX-TV-1988, AGENTS FALCON AND CONDOR?
 
 
 
About these ads
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here.
Tell me more | Dismiss this message

Leave a Reply









    No comments:

    Post a Comment