Monday, January 13, 2014

MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0031




********55555555555555555555********











WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, the entire world is what it is, just as Dawn-Marie King said so over and over and over and over and over!!!!!!







MORIANITY PART VII, CHAPTER XXXI

















JANUARY 14, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 12:05

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 71 DEGREES FNHT.









It feels 90 degrees with this very high humidity!!!!!!!









































MARK WAYNE MOHR © 2006-2014




My Photo



On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs:























Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement





OH SHIT.












More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image


Weather Map Controls
National Lightning Map
Local





National

















5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555***888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888****

























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





TURN THESE DIALS, LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THE TUNE ''YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER'', THE INTRO, only the opening title words are real.

NOTHING IS REAL, AND KNOWING THAT IS REAL POWER.









///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®





MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2013























































































































































































[SO KEEP RIGHT ON GOING, FOLKS']





|READ ON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN|



}{5555555555555555555555555}{





































































I

A

M

S

O

V

E

R

Y

H

A

P

P

Y

4

U

F

I

S

H

E

R

M

A

N






KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL-1980 (R)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ, BELIEVERS:

MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0029. THANKS FOLKS.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!





http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
















I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO, BABY BLOND, AND I NEED YOUR CODES TO SHOW, PRECIOUS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!






BEAUTIFUL LIGHTNING (GODDESS DIANA), SUBMITTED BY A CHANNEL 12 VIEWER, NOW PASTED FROM THEIR TV-APP.



MY BABY-BLOND DIANA ZUDLECRONESSIA ARTEEMIS.











55555555555555555555555555



















55555555555





AHA-AHA-AHA MICHAEL 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!









There are many unexplainable truths happening all around the universe, and our world, and yes, us individually. This is simply because, we all are a like a little package with a super program and a super computer, Professor Kaku, that automatically turns on an entire re-al-o-gram, an d then all else exists because of each of us, in fact making this so. Well, this seems an OK idea and concept until the next very obvious query comes to popping into most healthy minds, from here. Fine, so how does it all then interact together? This is where I keep saying to you all, do you have ten or twenty or more years to sit and read while I just type until I drop over dead? It is not a tweet-bird short story, my great wonderful folks out here, YO!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just being honest.














Hay girl, Leticia Tilley;

Tell me if Marcus Muldanato, is still your bitch???









Add to Your Facebook Timeline


Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.

THANK YOU BLOGGER.
































December 12, 2006


More Crackpots- Meet Mark from NJ (MP3) WOW did this cause me woes!!!!!!!!


This is merely a harmony track, I am trying to make a video and post the entire song, YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, MARK WAYNE MOHR, FULL COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP OF SONG. Now at the risk of getting crucified, pigeonholed, or persecuted, read on, my wonderful great Morians. 'Been there, did that' via STM.

Mark_from_njAt the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey.  Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations. 

Station Manager Ken clued me in to this fella recently.  He was given a CD called "The Meaning of Life."  The back copy states that it was made from a cassette found on the side of the road bearing the same title.  He's really difficult to listen to, for a couple of reasons- The recordings only capture Mark's side of the conversation and they seem to have been recorded either by a microphone placed somewhere in the room or possibly while Mark was standing outside on a windy day.  More importantly, he is insane.  Completely, violently insane. 

Mark claims to be both a time traveler and a descendant of King David.  His family will bring about the apocalypse through the activation of the Christ Android, currently dormant inside the 12 Planet.   And also that the 50 richest families in the world are trying to do him in.  Covertly, of course.   Also against him is Donna Summer, the Devil.  (Whether he means the disco Donna Summer, or WFMU's own Jason Forrest isn't clear.) 

Here then, are three selections from Mark's version of reality:


If you need more Mark from NJ, Aquarius Records would be happy to sell you a cd-r.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cover my windows with aluminum foil.









As Bob Chabot said in 1981, is there any excuse 4U? Signed, Da' Mountainpen, TEE-HEE-HEE!!!













Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi







Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download


Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed


Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.



I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean.





55555555555555555555555555555555









5555555555555555555





5555555555555555555555555




















HELP ME PEE. YOU'VE BEEN OUT OF THIS PLACE SINCE 03/29/13. IT IS NOW01/14/14!!!!!


Atlantic County, New Jersey
Public Safety

HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, NJ-USA
Search Site:
EGG HARBOR CITY'S SECRET DAWN LAUGHING KING'S MAGIC SCHOOL OF GRINS AND TAUNTS, GOOD OLD HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, AHA-AHA-AHA, REAL FUNNY. NOW UR IN DREAM-LAND!
HOW DAWN AND ANN LAUGHED AT ME EVERY TIME WE PASSED THIS PLACE, SMIRKING!








If anyone can find me PEE, it is e-bay genius you. PLEASE!!!!!!!





YOU NEED TO INVENT THE 74-WORLD PENETRATER DEVICE, SO PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!























LOTSALUK WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE, LOVELY WONDERFUL PEOPLE, FROM MY EARLIEST NIGHTMARES AS A BOY!!!!!!!!!







THIS IS MORIANITY, PART SEVEN, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.



YOU ARE COMPLETING THIS CHAPTER 0023.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.

*****W-----O-----W***** AND *****W-----O-----W***** *****W-----O-----W***** *****W-----O-----W***** *****W-----O-----W***** *****W-----O-----W***** *****W-----O-----W***** *****W-----O-----W*****



Folks, do you really think there is one chance in five trillion fucking hell-fires, that DAWN-MARIE KING was able to get herself released from that NEW JERSEY REHAB CLINIC in Seacaucus; with that beyond fucking Einstein perfect caper; that voided out her need to complete a prison sentence, without help from VERY POWERFUL SCOTT RANSOM TYPE PEOPLE, © Office of Washington????????

Let me clue you in on some stuff, my Blogaud. If you know the story, fine, if not, read the blogs that tell all about it with some blog archive work. You'll be more than just clued in, I am going to pop off big time right now, kind wonderful ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ ON FOR THE ANSWER!





****ON BLOGGER SINCE JANUARY 2006

**************** PROFILE VIEWS---2975

© ----- MARK WAYNE MOHR ----- 2006-2014



ABOUT ME:








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:



At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.





WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY, THE WOMO-MILITUFAWCES PLAY!












Well great peeps, let's get down to CASES now, as promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightning, you're all MINE!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Just ask the great Gary Stone, should you not wish to take my word for it. I am quite sure that the mighty land owner, 'BIG-O' will confirm sending my mom that lovely post card in 1988, to our Moorestown address. How I just love that wonderful, adorable, and terrific entertainment industry; and the media in general. WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!









We will save a lot of these road trips for the next half dozen blogs, I never forget anything, no matter what these jerk off enemies ever do to me and they know that they will have to kill me, Mizz Bondi, Florida State Attorney General, in order to shut me up. I will go on telling and telling, and McNulty and the crew can go on laughing and laughing, all the way to the bottom of the sea with Captain Crane and Dutch Doctors with silver ice skates and other powerful Sarah Krassle connections, that endlessly revolve around the Mountainpen, throughout time and eternity. For right now Cali-Kali, call-ten, Callio, I say unto all of you, nighty-nite, and BYE-BYE!!!











Pageviews today---------------------- 000,009

Pageviews yesterday-----------------000,063

Pageviews last month----------------002,561

Pageviews all time history----------038,546







//////|||||\\\\\\\ BLUES, no peeps, I don't ''know most everything''. I only know what I know, and the rest is a blank mystery. Now what I do know about, is math and odds. Let me try and explain, as this is the blog, and as the great Judge Judy on the court-TV show says so well; the rest is filler. All the pwetty colors and all the charts and diagrams and graphs and photos and all of it, just a lot of filler shit to grab a little attention so my blogs might just get read someday by a few more people, only it ain't working, so I'll have to figure out another way of operating soon, but that is for a later time for me to worry about that. But let us look at what happened in early July of 2008, because people, this is so major that of course no one will believe anything that I say, but I am saying it anyway, so laugh all you want to at me world, and you too, Mike McNulty, AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I was living at the Jenny Plageman Mullica Mobile Manor Trailer Home Park, just east of Hammonton, New Jersey, 22 miles west of Atlantic ?city, New Jersey, right on the main highway leading down to it, the WHITE HORSE JEWELLY VIQUEEN PIKE, AKA TOUTE 30, as in soon it will be 3030, but not in my lifetime, and so on, at least Mister 'Dingman' did not take me to that situation in the off-regular-time, I;ll give him that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I had told Dawn-Marie King in a letter to her, while she was at the New Jersey Rehabilitation Clinic for women, in Seacaucus, New Jersey, and they had a men's division nearby but naturally did not mix them together for quite obvious reasons; but I said I would think about moving in with her and her mother, Ann King Silva, after she served her time in the clinic and got clean and dry from her horrendous excessive alcohol abuse problem. This entire family has substance abuse issues, gang issues, violence issues, incest issues, and if I went on much more, you would learn about my death in here soon, after not hearing from me online for a few weeks or months. There is no way it won't break out into even the most controlled media, as I have carefully done major things to ensure that I won't be cleverly murdered, and die in obscurity; with this family getting away with my cold blooded and very ruthless murder.





Now folks, this is not some simple tweety thing that can be told as a Twitter Message. It is a story involving powerful ass people all around the world, in a major consortium of motives, to do monstrous things to me, over a huge and seemingly unfathomable period of time. Unless these folks had some extra-worldly connections in some way, they just would not have done all of this over a period of time stretching back to the middle nineteen-sixties, and this is just where shit all started with SARAH NUROCKEY, and led into the most non-tellable wild unimaginable and inconceivable multiple mess that 100 Sir Conan Doyle fiction writers, could never in their wildest freaking ass dreams; begin attempting to ever duplicate. My living with these people was part of the plot that all dates back to them trying to get me into their fold quite secretly and behind my mother's back when I was in my preteen and then early teen years as a mere young kid, while visiting Atlantic City on numerous occasions, sometimes with my mom, and many times alone by myself. The main events have all been told and blogged in 2006-2009, the first 3 years of this now nearly 3 times that period blog of just over 8 years now. Keeping things this vague is beginning to get on the nerves of some peeps, but how do I tell you that this god of yours, all of you out there except for the freaking atheists; is the main character in all of this, and comes here to this world in every single human generation; and not just in the days of biblical tales known about, but in many other cases, many times claiming to be created beings (angels/androids) which means the very same thing, it means messenger created entities of MCE'S. I call them MICKEYS for short, and no connection to very scary Haddonwood employees from 1995, and yes; told about in my blogs, from 2006-2009, should you ever click next to those five bullets on my pasted in old blogs bio-page, and try archiving this old information, good peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, we now have the technology and knowledge, so that I can explain the entire thing that has happened to me, and those such as Professor KAKU and his crowd of the intelligencia and think tank world in the departments of the sciences, will think one group of things about me, while still, ther vast majority who are nowhere close to being on this level of knowledge, will see the only other possible way that folks making claims such as I make, ever have been viewed on this planet throughout all times and societies, and thatr is, ''The dude is a whack job, a nut case, a sike ward escapee, a space cadet, and the names can list on as long as the many balls of yarn in a Walmart freaking store, all tied together. This is just reality, and I accept all of that. Still, and as I said, I never labeled any of those cassette tapes spoken of by the fans of WFMU and the violently insane nutcase Mountainpen posters, and many comments are nice ones as well, but the girl who started it all, I'd be shocked if she is not one of my daughter's friends, or one of her friend's friends. I would be shocked, and also, I would bet every penny I have in the bank, double or nothing on this, right now, and if I lose, I don't eat the rest of the month except maybe for some watered down camp bug-juice and some rotten stale ass crackers. But moving on with this story, and wraping it up as we can get back to this on following blogs, and I plan to do just that folks; but let me tell you that I do not know how in early July of 2008, Dawn and some friends, up at that clinics for drunks, managed to pull this wild trick off, but I do know, that I would bet that Einstein himself if he was in Dawn's shoes and in her situation, could not have pulled this off, and he is supposed to be mister MIND the great, and I would also bet right now, double or nothing, that he would not have been able to do this, and I would put up and risk every last penny in my bank account, and that is not much, but it will help me pay my car insurance and eat a few more meals this month. So I am so sure of myself here, that for the chance to double that money, and be able to splurge a little bit on some luxuries, a few extra movies, some delicacies that I like that are way out of my financial budget, and admit to being a life long gambler since meeting mister George Roulette Belton in December of 1982, as most of you all know about; but yes, I would make both of these bets, and borrow an extra grand from the dam mob as well, so does that tell you how sure I am of these things, or just how stupid I can be? I know someone will at least wanna' make a comment on that one, not that they will, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! All of a sudden, Dawn gets her hands on a magic lotion potion. She rubs it all over her body and 12 hours later, she is declared contagious, with some undiagnosable skin condition, and must leave the rehab-program, and this not being ''her fault'', her lawyer was then able to successfully argue her case and get the prison sentence that was hanging over her, for non-compliance of the year at the REHAB CLINIC; made null and void; and suddenly, there comes a knock at my trailer door, on the eleventh night in July, in 2008. It is Dawn's husband Lewis Laines, (Chicky) as he insisted on that nickname, and with him, mommy-Ann; and they said, Mark, you need to go to bed and stop your blogs, as you need to be over at our place at 7 in the morning, we are picking up my daughter at the Seacaucus Rehab clinic. I knew deep down inside, I was a dead man, just like Walking mike Patterson Vampire down in Miami. A few nights before this all went down, my mom appeared to me in a dream and we were all in a dollar-store, my mom and I, and Dawn and her mom Ann King. Small-out hack me all you want enemy pricks, I will fix your hacks and keep right on telling this wild true fucking tale of woe! More 2 cum!

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment