Friday, September 20, 2013

YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS FBI AND FCC, CIVIL LIBERTIES VIOLATION HACK, MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 5




5555555555555555555555555555





MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 5



9:42 PM-EDST-20 SEPTEMBER, 2013



SUPER SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR









This was a real bad mother fucking day.



My illegal jerk off door slammer is back and slamming a lot.



It is hot in my apartment, no one came as they were supposed to to repair my AC unit, so at close to 4, I went down to tell the Resident Manager, who then phoned them herself. I then went to Publix for a few needed items, and returned back. I observed that the maintenance crew had been in here, but nothing was done. Now I have a fucking weekend to suffer through until I can get a hold of RM Debbie Moratto on Monday morning.



I have major computer hacks and worms and viruses, and it will have to be fixed or scrapped and another one purchased when I can afford it down the fucking road.





All my viewers have left me, but the one big fucking super ass plus out of the whole thing is this, good peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! TO ME AT LEAST, IT PROVES ALL ALONG, I WAS TOTALLY TELLING A TRUE ACCURATE STORY ABOUT MY CLAIMS REGARDING THE WORLDS OF EXPLORATRONICS. I never had any real viewers, not HERE, Pee. But THERE or in lots of ''other there's'', this is where they were all from. Now the actual physical peeps did not disappear and go anywhere. But since these dreamers are no longer here, this is why my entire viewership, has all but vanished, all of a sudden, like a puff of fucking smoke. They all seemed to begin arriving a little over a year ago, say around April in 2012 give or take a month. Then back before my huge death siege of August 28, they began to go back, to where they all come from. The body's don't change, same body count, here and there. That is how and what exploratronics is all about. If whoever is left reading this does not get that yet, you may as well, blow away in the next breeze as well, as I honestly am not here, to waste your time. In a small way, that would be stealing. I don't steal. I am not the EW.



So when I terminate MORIANITY after soon publishing my mother's 1976 story in one full chapter printing, as promised; none of this will matter. Not the hacks, not tossing this machine into the fucking sea, not a lost and gone missing audience, none of it. Who cares if the computer is shot, I don't fucking need it. As for air conditioning, that I do need, and if they expect me to pay the fucking rent, they will again restore me to proper AC, and doctor Jack is standing by. Paul Evans Pedersen, please do not cannibalize him until I no longer need his services. Then you can 'have him for breakfast'. Nighty fucking night, Hannibal Lechter, L-4, and all TYPE-3-returned EXPL.

HAY TOM REALE, LIKE DUDUDUDUDUDUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUH!!!!!!!!

IN CASE YOU WANT TO JACK OFF LOOKING AT ME TOMMY BOY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!



5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555***888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888******







My Photo








































As for me Tom, I would much rather have my lovely Attorney General. Hay I agree with you, Mister President, speaking of great politicians, let's not annihilate the whole thing, YO. Why not get rid of rotten evil pricks and keep what is half decent, like what my forefathers worked so hard to build for all of us, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


























No comments:

Post a Comment