Friday, September 6, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00191








MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXCI





3:08 A.M.-EDST, 6 SEPTEMBER, 2013, FRIDAY



The Beginning:



Folks, I sincerely apologize for all my fowl mouth ranting and some really nasty and disgusting things that I said. My Huntington side of the family are turning over in their graves I'm quite sure, looking at it the way normal human beings see stuff around them, not realizing what the king of physics and his world renown formula really proves. It proved so much more than some of the hyperspace is not speaking German on this continent in 2013, and we need not get into the specifics. This is an apology blog, I will try and behave myself, I can see my daughter on that Haddonwood machine back in late 2008 after the shoe tossing episode, and that is how I am behaving and acting. I really am, to quote the Japanese Ambassador, in or out of Senator Thompson and Red October's, ''SO SORRY''! Thank you for warning me ahead of time that I was going to have another bad day, Diana, back earlier. The End


No comments:

Post a Comment