Thursday, September 26, 2013

FBI, WHY WON'T YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, YOU BASTARDS, MORIANITY 6-8
















MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 8







6:51 POST MERIDIAN, 26 SEPTEMBER, 2013







Personal magnetics (luck) call it what you wish; is at a crossroads, and can either way. When this happens, 90 plus percent of the time, it takes a downward turn, WEIN?



Mikey is having a lot of personal problems lately, money being among the greatest; again; same-old-same-old, what else is new (SOSO-WEIN)??????????????????????????????





There are a thousand things happening, and I am no way able to keep up with blogging them all, not in the most compressed two sentences devoted to each item, imaginable. So I'll stick with major fucking shit, good folks.





It began to drizzle and then pour rain twice this afternoon here in Fort Pierce, Florida; with short duration downpours followed by sky clearings for the most part, then a return to the first cycle again. As this entire weather system began to form and rhythm out, there was a sudden very close lightning flash, the only one of the storm, but it was right outside of my window. Ever since 1979 at 112 East Fifth Avenue in Mantua, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG; I noticed that many many many many times, there would be storms containing just one lightning flash, right outside my window, and that was it. This is nothing other than my beautiful blond Astral Plane teen goddess, Diana Arteemis, letting me know she is always there close to me, and carefully watching over me, as best as she is able to do. Mortals in charge of this planet are jealous of me and hate me because I am in so tight with this wonderful gorgeous goddess. It goes way deeper than where I originally thought things started on a human plane, in the mortal world year of 1983, in Atco, New Jersey. All you need to know for right now, is that all the things discussed on all my blogs, tie together, and although may appear to be incredibly out of time-order, they are in perfect cosmic order, done with a commingled intelligence that goes far beyond my single ability to pen the blogs of mountainpen and Morianity. I was not aware of that when this project began in early 2006 on the internet, but I am super aware of this now. What I experienced on long Island in 1972, mistakenly thinking it was three years later when I told the story first on these blogs, roughly five years ago around this time of the year; is all a part of why I am saying this to you all right now.





As for what I said on my previous blog, kind ladies and gentlemen; and whomever; regarding my health being continuously and relentlessly messed with by the WOMO-MILITUFORCE, I plan to show you just how shit is being done, and was done right around the time this little storm was all going on, in-between the two pouring rains that were both quick and heavy. During the clearing, the clouds were white instead of dark various shades of gray and black, and suddenly out of a bunch of them, was a wide dispersing chemtrail, out to my north. I had awakened early this afternoon with no cough, no breathing disorders whatsoever, no chest heaviness or wheezing, and then I saw this outside of my window, and watched it over ten minutes slowly totally vanish into thin air. I waited to see if I would begin to get any symptoms of the past week or so, begin again today, but nothing, I felt totally perfect. Then twenty minutes or perhaps a little bit longer down the road, poof, I instantly started to cough and wheeze as I breathed, and also, began experiencing stomach and intestinal cramping, despite dropping a nice healthy turd when I first got up out of bed. I began to realize that this had come from my south and blew north to where it was, and it took a short time for this jet fuel poison to slowly drop down from the frozen air, to the area surrounding myself and my residence PHA building at 601 Avenue-B. The only real confirmation and proof would be if I would go up to my Weather-Bug-APP on my computer, and take a look at the wind direction arrow, and wind speed, and do the necessary calculations. Sure enough, this evil vile vicious mother fucking MILITUFORCE had illegally injured me and made my very ill, AGAIN. The wind direction and wind speed totally verified that this jet fuel was dumped and dropped over me directly and the time it fell and I began breathing it in, was exactly when I went from feeling mother fucking totally fine and well, to feeling ALL FUCKED UP ALL OVER AGAIN. My great pal, the former PRINCE-ARTIST, knows that this is all real, and even knows that these fuels effect both physical as well as mental disorders, and I will now go on to tell you about it, then go up to the YOUTUBE yourselves, and begin clicking into videos such as PRINCE TALKS TO CNN ABOUT CHEMTRAILS

and many other great videos on the topic. He tells a great true story of how moods went suddenly sour all over his neighborhood, after a sudden burst of these jet fuels over the area. He believes me. Some do, some do not. I do not plan to chase people up and down stairways to try and force anyone to believe what I know beyond a fucking doubt is 100% true and real. Still, I will go on reporting the news, I won't create any of it, but I'll be god dam go to hell, if I don't keep right on mother fucking telling it. If they don't ever want to stop perpetrating this unspeakable misery on me as well as those around me when it so suits them to do this; fine; but just don't expect me to sit here and take this without a fucking cock sucking fight. If you really think you have heard anywhere near all of my tucked away juicy huge secrets, you are all in for an inconceivable rude awakening at light speed squared. Certain things happened in the very same year that my pal's old 1980 song was so famous for, fourteen years back; and then this all led to a lot of other unspeakable things, at least for right now. I am putting up with some fairly noisy fucking neighbors around me today and yesterday, lots of doors, sounds, and bullshit in general, but around here, that is merely fucking par for the course, good peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So back for now to the topic of my health being hit by this attack in the skies around here today, but also, another hit on me indirectly with this same barrage of bullshit from WOMO, only they attacked another person, as they are doing with neighbors as well; in order to make them all unusually mean spirited, and quite rowdy; when it is not deserved. If I was calling people mother fuckers, or throwing lots of smelly garbage out in the hallway at them; or being rude over the telephone; then that would be one thing; but when I know that stuff is going on, that has no other possible reason to be; other than what my great old pal, the former artist PRINCE discussed on that CNN VIDEO with him; I do not need the Lord to lead me to the cross, or the Callio Clan to help me to cross over Grant Avenue, on my way back from a great sporting event that was taking place 24 years in the future in Philadelphia on Boo Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, when I was on the telephone with Mikey, I knew he had been worked over by the same sky attack that had done its evil on me physically, only with him, he got more of the Prince-Neighborhood-Siege assault. Do any of you really need me to tell you why the great mother fucking MAJESTIC-12 is keeping lots of shit from the public? It's not TD Ameritrade, it's not rocket science, and it's not Macy Trucks or WOW TRUCKS, I promise you good folks out here, YO!!!!!!!!! They have joined the club folks, the ESS, and are having a blast fucking with those like me, and many others on their shit list, made up of those they call enemies of their cause, decent folks for the most part, haters of injustice, those whop have the fucking guts to speak out, to keep fighting, to be against them, and general overall lovers of truth and integrity, sort of 'Anti-Avaloners', huh Tony Bonjovi? You see the world backwards up there in your ivory tower. You got because you did. Time runs both ways!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment