Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXXXVIII
























Those freaky little coinkeedinks, huh peeps? But for those few who know a little now about what MORIANITY has been preaching for about seven and a half of these past thirty years, with these blogs of Mountainpen; you know what is going on, and you know that nothing is really real, and all things are but a creation. But there is a lot more truth involved with all of this, right down to and including the great words spoken in Biblical Genesis, and,



Only the opening title words are real.











///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®





MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2013









}{5555555555555555555555555}{





































































I

A

M

S

O

V

E

R

Y

H

A

P

P

Y

4

U

F

I

S

H

E

R

M

A

N






*****KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL-1980 (R)*****

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

PLEASE CONTINUE NOW TO READ

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER 00188. TANKS FOLKS.





I totally promise the brevity of this tweet-blog today. It is nearly three in the morning on 4 September, 2013, humpday.





I would be lying if I said I didn't want to shoot that Geico Insurance camel, but I admit I would most likely do just about anything, to make that rotten entire company just vanish into the gods forsaken oblivion forever and ever.







'HEY GIRL', Leticia Tilley. keep Egg Harbor City warm and friendly for my soon return to the area. Florida is just not for me, even though I do remain Mark the


GREATEST FISH IN THE WHOLE DAM BAY, WHO ELSE?????





My wonderful father and his wild ancestors would be a entire blog in and of themselves, and soon, you'll see just where I am going here, as I do not intend to worry about a scratched or bruised feeling of anyone out here, truths need to be told, at least what I know about them, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Now as to my father, forget about his peeps, folks, for now. Just know that what was planned, and this will be my biggest fish tale yet told in nearly eight years of this blogging project (Morianity); and I totally realize this, so let me just tell it and not concern any of us with a proper literary opening. It just gets told, bing bong bang boom, and that's that, Mister Esolph, sir!!!!!!! And no, it will not be long.











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

|||| ||||

Somewhere in the time range of the four blue vertical lines above, a fire alarm rudely awakened me, and was done to try and reverse a falling DJIA. Still even after falling, my nabe next door was enjoying some wild Congo type music, waking me again; and this would be the red colored lines following the blue colored lines earlier.









My father was one of the sailors aboard the famous Battleship Eldridge, rigged by scientists, coordinated and led by Einstein himself, during the great Second World War, at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, now defunct, and within a year or two after this history-marker was removed from population-view, my mother was suddenly and quite mysteriously struck with an unknown medical illness, and went onto linger in agony for 26 months, eventually perishing in a horrific way at the hands of very evil members of the ESS (EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY).





Now anyone who wishes to purchase the great best seller book, called, ''The Philadelphia Experiment'', of which my dad was a part of; knows that the ship was transported into the early middle eighties for a short time and then returned back again, but why this time. Well, the pillow talk does not skip this piece of colorful and majestic information, but it is not all what some of you may think, so don't die on me yet, anybody, please. You see, the entire great war that we were in was because of a little bit more than just me in my last lifetime wanting to be the controller and dictator of the world. I did, and I was a mother fucking dirt bag tyrant if ever one lived on this Earth, but that is not the whole story, as rarely, is anything that is known ever is. I was told in my last lifetime, by my lovely secret love, Sara J. Karge, that she knew what my plans were, and that if I loved her as I said I did, I would call off my plans. But the great Mormon God Steve Moroni 'Cadilacking' had other plans, and you are right on the money this time, 'Microsoft', the world might have been spared quite a 'shellacking'. I hate to upset peeps in this cave year of 2013 and three quarters, but folks have been traveling the five dimensions, with motive and control over it, since the earliest time that this planet could support our type of physical life to exist upon it. My father remained up in 1983 and 1984, just a couple years after his death physically, carrying out orders from a powerful group inside of the ESS, that neither he or Albert Einstein, ever dared tell about when they got back to the forties and the Naval Shipyard. This secret was just theirs, and mine. They were shown how to splice a gene so that the first and only born son, at least at that time, as I'm sure my dad had plenty of good old times on shore leave with many loose foreign women before this time; but yes, I share two fathers. Not only did all this happen, but my dad was shown how to perform some tasks while actually screwing my mother so as to impregnate her with me, making sure I would retain a lot of the memory and cosmic interests of both these men. Nothing that anyone has done to me in nearly 60 years, is as devastating to me personally, as it would be, should I not have become privy eventually, to all this information. At the time of the sleep-talking, I dismissed most of it, but still, my mind did not ever really forget one dam bit of it.





First off, there are various parts of the ESS. The most powerful and influential part is the part that I label and term, the EDUCATOR EXPLORATRONS. Now before I open this up quickly and get right to the heart and the meat of it all for a later expanded on topic on future blogs; let me tell you something about last night. All night long, to use your way of seeing the world and the truth, ''I had one long continuous nightmare that was more real and vivid than anything here where I now am blogging this message. I was in a very large rooming house, owned by THAT-FAMILY, and Dawn and Ann were running it, and forced me to stay in there. I was never allowed to leave, and I was no sooner in one room, then I was forced out into another room. Most of my possessions were broken or stolen by other peeps staying in these other rooms. I was never allowed to have a room with a shower and bath, and had to share the public baths, of this very large, almost hotel-like place. It was one of the worst longest nightmares that I can remember in years and years and years. Dawn was only in it in the beginning of it, and then it was all the other peeps living there, and Ann King. Shit happened to me that was so awful, I woke up shaking and sweating as though it was 99 degrees in here, when in truth it was a comfortable 72. Now back to the rap up of Pillow-Talker-Dad, of the Fisher Treasure Coast of South Florida.



Someone came in on a particular day, as this nightmare appeared to last months, all in this one night, just as the one did back in August of 1986; and this person told me that I have been selected to go on a Smuckers Jar. I laughed and asked them to please leave, and he kept remarking how utterly amazing it is, as I only look a third of my years. I came to find out, I was 100 years old in this wild interaction. I felt no different than I do now, and I looked no different. I let this man out and told him I would think about it just to be rid of him. Then I tried to find a calendar somewhere, and eventually I entered one of my old rooms where I had something that I had built and resembling a gigantic television but was a lot more. It was at least ten feet long and 6 feet high, just in its screen, and the actual device was 3 feet more in both directions of up and down and left and right. However, someone had shattered the screen completely. I was very angry and as I turned around, on the back of the door to the room that now faced me, was a hanging large wall calendar, circled to the date it was, and it was the same date as this day where the dream was happening, my mom's birthday, same year, no different at all, September the third of 2013. So I knew that I was in localized or mid-distant hyperspace. Still, why was I 100 years old, and why was I no older physically? As this hellish experience went on and on, Ann would come up to me and hit me or spit on me or shove me, and once, even threw a hot coffee pot at me. Later that same day, wondering why I wasn't all burned where the scalding hot water went all over my right sleeveless arm; I observed in the very large kitchen, that only 2 spoons, 2 forks and 3 knives were in the entire kitchen yet two dozen peeps were living in this hellish house of monstrous frikkin' horror. Ann laughed when I asked her about it and said a huge secret is all rapped up in why there is such a lacking in silverware here, yet the place has so many people. I was getting more and more upset. All my personal shit was being violated, stolen,damaged, ruined, disappearing, and I was being forced to get comfortable in one room only to be told the next day that I am to be moved out of there and into another room, each one seemingly worse and shittier than the one I was previously occupying. This shit went on all night almost in a slow plot motion. I got up to drink a cup of water once, got up to piss once and got up to stick ear plugs in my ear for the fire alarm once, and each time fell back to sleep and found myself RIGHT BACK INTO THE NIGHTMARE ALL FUCKING OVER AGAIN, AS SCYLLA WOULD SAY IT SO WELL BACK IN 1997; ON HER GREAT WONDERFUL SONG; I JUST COULD NOT ESCAPE IT, AND WAS TOO SLEEPY TO REMAIN AWAKE. Remember, if you see a one underline below a green word, this was originally changed and not put up that way, but then changed back somehow by the software in both the Wordpress as well as the Blogger programs. This is a reminder as you may be seeing these kind of fonts ahead.



As for the day, it was extremely quiet other than for a short time with my next door nabe listening to some real jungle dance type of music, but at least was not blasting his subs.

Another thing that makes me angry is this fucking photo-bucket thing. Somehow, you can post all the photos of many things to your blog, but if you try and re-work your own, it only shows the cheap rotten shot done from photo-bucket originally. To make it look more like me, you need to click on the photo after pasting it to a blank page in your office program. Then when the adjust-features pop up, you need to compensate for that horrible cheap shit done a number of years back by a Jersey copy and computer store, until the jersey that I am wearing comes up very red, and this also restores my hair to its normal color as well, instead of looking sort of oil tan gray.



Well, here is the short story of last week, the worst week in a very long time. First off, anyone knowing me or following my blogs, on this planet, realizes that when the DJIA Stock Market DROPS-FALLS a little bit from prior highs, the WOMO-MILITUFORCE then does all that it can to persecute me to dam hell and back squared, in order to bring it back around to an uptick bullish rally, all over again; and last week was no exception. This has been going on now since AUGUST 15, 1986, on a magical time when I went to sleep one night in one universe, and permanently awoke here, in this nightmare fucking other one, and cannot ever seemingly get back home where I use to live, and where I belong. Where is Dorothy Ozzwald Cuzz, and her magical Babylonian freaking slippers, when I need to buy a pair, over at the 'Skating' Voice-mail Walmart Store, of Hammonton, New Jersey?

WELL, HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN, JANE BITCHWEEDSDISEASE, PAGE ELEVEN OF FUCKING ELEVEN. SO LET ME COMPENSATE NOW, WITH SOME LOVELY FIVE NUMBERS.



5555555555555555555555555555 + 55555555555555555 X 555555555555555555555 divided by 555555555, is equal to who the hell gives a rotten slippery smashed tomato?????? I just need to stare at my lovely dam ass fives, YO YO YO YO!







































Time for me to crash, good folks. When I get the time, I will tell some really mind blowing stuff. I only hope you can handle it, you know, read it, absorb it, think about it, and not go jumping off any subway platforms afterward. My father ad his heritage allowed him to gain very secret knowledge so that he could help treasure salver Mel Fisher, find his Atocka Galleon, however it is properly spelled; but the other 6 coordinates that I still have very secretly put away, are worth close to thirty billion dollars, at today's gold market prices; factored in along with all of the historical artifacts, precious stones, silver dablooms, and the whole enchalate 27 foot deal. This is a whole different type of hoagie submarine and subway, but wow, I do love their great stuff. But does my dad and his past ancestors, the treasure, the invisibility experiment, my daughter and her family, and so much more all fit into one big unified field theory in the practical applications of life? You better bet they do, sir, Mister Ward Cleaver. And anyone who has not yet begun to figure out just how the invention called, ''KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL'' all fits into the rest of this, back in 1980, and now as well, Battleship Eldridge; is just not paying a whole lot of attention. I do know that some of the powerful top employees at the great Library of the Congress, not ODF you hacker trash; they know, or at least they know some of it, and whatever they think all connects up, they need to multiply shit by about 100, and then the dots will fuse perfectly, into the picture that reveals plenty of powerful ultimate truths. For now, I am simply too tired to type on.









The only way to stop a fucking hack is to write this before and not afterward. When my photo posts below, click on it and then when a colored symbol pops up, here are the 6 adjustments you need to make to restore my true likeness.

From top to bottom, 1-6, adjust as follows, then click off and the photo will change. 1---(+11%), 2---(+3%), 3---(-10%), 4---(-18%), 5---(12%), 6---(1.20). Follow these (+) and (-) settings.

http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/





***888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888******


My Photo









Eventually, I will find a way to get these images properly into my documents of my computer, so that it is not just and cut an paste job, then maybe I can send the photo-bucket peeps, a new photo off this that will post up instead of this horrible non likeness. So to see me properly, adjust to those settings, thank you. The wide to long angle is perfect, if you change it, I will appear to grow fatter or thinner than reality has me.

















LET'S MAKE A DAY OF IT, SURFER FONTY. SEE YOU OVER AT GENLOW'S PLACE, TRANSDIMENSIONALLY OF COURSE. JUST DON'T LET POWERFUL SHANNON BREAK MY CAR AGAIN, AS THAT PRINT THROUGH CAUSED ME A REAL NIGHTMARE PROBLEM, AS YOU MAY WELL KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

































LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS HAS BEEN CHAPTER NUMBER-00188.














FOLKS, I WILL TELL YOU A LOT MORE ABOUT THE EDUCATOR FACTION OF THE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, AND JUST WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING WITH THINGS LIKE GODS, ALIENS, SAUCERS, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, AND ALL OF US; FROM PYRAMIDS TO ANY MIRACLE OR UNEXPLAINED THING THAT ANY OUT HERE CAN POSSIBLY EVER THINK OF TO ASK ME; BUT NOT TODAY ON THIS BLOG. WE'RE BUSY ON OTHER TOPICS FOR THE TIME BEING DOGS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!! Just not right now, I am very tired, and it is very late. But I will be explaining a lot about how these T3E-ED, beginning with the greatest one of all, misses Marola, from 1969.










HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:





Number 29 will show up soon, they say it can take a year, who knows, WHAAAAAABIT?





Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:


















555555555555555555555555555



THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.








TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK, JUST NOT 4 ME!!!!!



Despite the majority of viewers not seeing the truth about my posts, in so far as a method to my madness and things repeating as well as almost repeating with various changes made, I'm trying to get you thinking just a little tiny bit more than three dimensionally, I'm not expecting any of you to go the full five with me, but I do know what I am doing, so I hope you do not skip when you think I am just repeating something, a lot more is happening than you would ever believe in a million years, in or out of that state police barracks in 1984, old pal Robert Patterson Cheatley!!!!!!!!!!!!!














Live Camera image from South Melbourne Beach
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from South Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended












W----O----W W----O----W

W----O----W W----O----W

W----O----W W----O----W

W----O----W W----O----W






On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2779





My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.





FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.

You may skip through this by scrolling, any time, folks.



























December 12, 2006


More Crackpots- Meet Mark from NJ (MP3)



This is merely a harmony track, I am trying to make a video and post the entire song, YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, MARK WAYNE MOHR, FULL COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP OF SONG. Now at the risk of getting crucified, pigeonholed, or persecuted, read on, my wonderful great Morians.

Mark_from_njAt the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey.  Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations. 

Station Manager Ken clued me in to this fella recently.  He was given a CD called "The Meaning of Life."  The back copy states that it was made from a cassette found on the side of the road bearing the same title.  He's really difficult to listen to, for a couple of reasons- The recordings only capture Mark's side of the conversation and they seem to have been recorded either by a microphone placed somewhere in the room or possibly while Mark was standing outside on a windy day.  More importantly, he is insane.  Completely, violently insane. 

Mark claims to be both a time traveler and a descendant of King David.  His family will bring about the apocalypse through the activation of the Christ Android, currently dormant inside the 12 Planet.   And also that the 50 richest families in the world are trying to do him in.  Covertly, of course.   Also against him is Donna Summer, the Devil.  (Whether he means the disco Donna Summer, or WFMU's own Jason Forrest isn't clear.) 

Here then, are three selections from Mark's version of reality:


If you need more Mark from NJ, Aquarius Records would be happy to sell you a cd-r.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cover my windows with aluminum foil.







As Bob Chabot said in 1981, is there any excuse 4U? Signed, Da' Mountainpen, TEE-HEE-HEE!!!













Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi







Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download



Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed


Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.



I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean.





55555555555555555555555555555555









5555555555555555555





55555555555555555555555555555555











**W-Map, courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.**

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement


























Are you on this thing, BREAD and IF, OR 'as if', Doctor Garrigan???????????????????

      Photos of the Day







A beautiful shot of LUNA, also known as the moon, and 'Goddess Diana', by the Romans.

She is real folks, you will see when you're dead!









55555555









HELP ME PEE, YOU WILL BE OUT OF HERE BY THE END OF MARCH, and now it is September 4.



Atlantic County, New Jersey
Public Safety


HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, NJ-USA
Search Site:
EGG HARBOR CITY'S SECRET DAWN LAUGHING KING'S MAGIC SCHOOL OF GRINS AND TAUNTS, GOOD OLD HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, AHA-AHA-AHA, REAL FUNNY. NOW UR IN DREAM-LAND!









If anyone can find me PEE, it is e-bay genius you. PLEASE!!!!!!!





YOU NEED TO INVENT THE 74-WORLD PENETRATER DEVICE, SO PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!























Now that I have calmed down a little bit folks, since an extremely horrendous and BOTBAR non Paul Simon day; I will try and calmly reconstruct a few things that earlier may have seen even for me, a bit in gibberish.









Two of the greatest things talked about in my blogs as the MOUNTAINPEN or in MORIANITY, you may think of, as either EXPLORATRONS, or AUGUST 15TH OF 1986. You would be within a good thinking pattern to make that selection, but in truth, a hidden cosmic agenda called, REALITY-3 is the real biggest deal in my horrific and sub-vampiric life and cursed existence as the chosen HUNTINGTON. Reality-3 is not something that has ever been totally rationally figured out by me, so I will not pretend for a second that in any way, shape, or form, it has been, merely I'll remind my readers that it has to do with the theory that perhaps, and only perhaps, one larger truth and ongoing nightmare is causing both of my PARALLEL-EVENT situations, of one-me being up or down, and two-'THEY' being winners or losers in a very strange trilogy of events, these being the Dow Jones, the Philadelphia Phillies, and the Philadelphia Flyers. All I can say in good conscience, is that I cannot prove satisfactorily no matter how hard I have tried for more than twenty-six years now; whether there is or is not, a REALITY-3, or whether just the parallel event itself, IS EVERYTHING, and why it all began on one exact night in the summer of 1986; also remains a total elusive mystery. Still, one fact remains undisputed. Since this hell started around me in 1986, only the year of 1994 seemed to be magical. It totally cut me a break. Things, big things started to go my way in almost unfathomable ways. Why? Because the Baseball Clubs went on strike, so there was no Phillies season. Then in the autumn, the HOCKEY CLUBS went on strike, so DUH, there was no Flyers Season, only there was, a small one, as early in 1995, when the magical year of 1994 ended, a short hockey season began, causing a three year doubling of the Dow Jones stock market, and basically, the end of my life, via the search for the missing teenager of my past; the most inconceivable nightmare to ever rear its ugly head in all of recorded history. Now this had to get out of the way in order to lay a foundation about the true major significance and surreal importance, of this wild trilogy and parallel event nightmare in my life that yes, all started when the rest of the hell started, on 15 August, 1986. There just is no getting around the fact that something more powerful and strange than all of the combined so-called UFO-abductions all put together, happened to one person at one exact point in history, ME, and on this date. Everything, whether or not a bigger REALITY-3 is behind it or not; seems to revolve around an 'inescapable' reality, 'PARALLEL EVENT', without any 1983 or 1997 tunes, from any members of this great and awesome Carpenter family of 3000 years+. Now, some few real follower geniuses know why certain unnamed people told me to “PUT THAT ON TOP”, Commander Pablo, so check that off, KIRKWHALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever I have a major extra normal vivid dreaming experience, the next day is always MAJOR MESSED UP, going all the way back even to the year of miracles for me, the great 1994, and the interaction with the SUNRAM DISTANCE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MACHINE, that autumn, and then on the way to Haddonwood later in the day, despite major overcast skies, being pulverized and pummeled by MY WOMO MILITUFORCE ENEMIES. I am not going to lie and tell you that again today, was not about the song, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”, as it was. 'THEY' just won't let me put any money together so that I can go over to the Avalon Studio, and pick up my CD, and post the song onto my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I never ever EVER NEVER saw the FORCES this strong against something in my entire @$^&^$%E#@!@%$!!@%!*)&_$*^$* LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! This is why, I will now post up the lyrics to the song; and it is copyrighted, because the blog is copyrighted, and I fully legally intend to make it official someday with a check to the Library of Congress, just not today, because THEY won't allow me to get a penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BEING TOTALLY OBSTRUCTED AND PREVENTED AND STOPPED FROM DOING THIS, AND I KNOW IT, AND FEEL IT LIKE I WOULD FEEL THE FORCE OF A SKYSCRAPER FALLING DOWN ON ME, SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE. This may be an inescapable force all right, but the forces against me will not escape this blog going up onto the internet on an early Thursday morning, that will at least contain the words to this tune, that so much energy and power is being expended from somewhere, to obstruct and halt. All the Doctors, Lab Technicians, sore throats, and swollen lymph glands on the planet, are not going to stop me from posting these lyrics, ON THIS BLOG, TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Before we do the posting of the lyrics of the song written by me in 1983 and redone with these words in 2012, that is now called,YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”, let me tell my 'BLOGAUD' that I of course, asked the great cosmic meow king kitty cat, WHY THIS DAY WAS SO HORRIBLE, and worse than 99.99% of my days over the past 25-30 years, and GAWKY GAUKAUK answered me with the PCN-312. Let me tell you the match-list that I have in my GAWNUM BOOK for PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER (PCN) 312. These are:



PAUL PEDERSEN----CRY----TAP----KRASSLEVILLE----MASS MURDERER----MAN----TAG----RPL----TAPE RECORDER----ATLANTIC CITY MUNICIPAL UTILITIES AUTHORITY----



A god dam retard can read into these cosmic clues, despite my not yet telling any of you the details of my monster ass day. So let me do that, and then after that; let us see if the world is still spinning around by this time tomorrow, after I print these words, that somebody is fighting against with strength and power that defies and eludes my frail tiny imagination, maxed out times a vigintillion power exponents of a googalplex. Before I do anything, I must remind my newer readers, how to work a GAWNUM. You can most likely GOOGLE it up, but for the lazier folks who refuse to do it, because I am just not that important, then I will tell them just a little bit of it quickly. All letters have an order in the alphabet. A is 1. B is 2. C is 3. D is 4. This goes all the way to Z is 26. There are 81 GAWNUM ROOT NUMBERS. To find them, you need two things. First, how many letters are there in the item, and second, what is the total amount of letter value? Let us use the three combined words for example, of the song that seemingly started all of this nightmare for me, back in August of 1986, “REAL GOOD GIRL”. There are a total of 12 letters in this title. If you add up the value of all of these twelve letters, 18-5-1-12-7-15-15-4-7-9-18-12, we get the number 123. Don't die on me yet, my wonderful fence beckoning strobe-light. Now as with all of numerological truth, any number that has more than one digit, is added up until it only has one digit, and there are only nine, and no zero will exist if you perform this task. So the first number of a GAWNUM ROOT is your amount of letters, so with the song “REAL GOOD GIRL”, we have a 12. The second number of a GAWNUM ROOT is your total letter value, so with the song “REAL GOOD GIRL”, we have a 123. So the first number is a 12, and the second number is a 123. Adding these up until it is only one digit, this becomes a 3 and a 6. So the GAWNUM ROOT of the three words, 'REAL GOOD GIRL' is 36. Now the third digit in a PCN is always the difference between the larger and the smaller numbers in the Gawnum Root Number, so 6-3=3. So the GAWNUM ROOT '36' is equal to PCN-363. You always use the alphabet of the country that you were legally born in, don't start trouble Mister Trump. Now with our names, it is always the first name and the last name, no initials or other in-between names, always merely the Christian name and the Sir name, nothing else. Now to see if any two things have Gawnum Compatibility or (GC), you add the two PCN's up, and get a PCNT, the 'T' is TOTAL. If at least one digit exists in the PCNT, that is in both of the numbers above it making up that sum total, then the two items are GC, and if not, then they are not GC. This does not reflect a positive or a negative reality, but merely that a potential cosmic compatibility exists, or does not exist, for all of the many virtually countless realities; that fit into 81 root number systems from 11-99 with no zeros. The only zeros that exist in the GAWNUM, are in the third digit when both of the GAWNUM ROOT DIGITS are the same, hence GR-44, becomes PCN-440, and GR-77, becomes PCN-770, and so forth. Only nine out of the eighty-one roots produce a zero. When you wish to ask a question, you can think silently about your question, while doing any of several things with playing cards or dice or even large colored blocks. Keeping it simple for now, take an ordinary deck of playing cards and remove all cards except for ace through nine of the four suits. You will be left with a total of 36 cards. Shuffle well. As you begin to randomly just pick a card out, think of just your question and do not let any other thoughts creep into your mind. Write down the first GAWNUM ROOT DIGIT after your first pick, reinsert the card, repeat the shuffle, rethink the question, and begin to select another card at total random. Then write that down. As with me tonight, I asked why my horrible day happened today, and my first pick was a 3, and my second pick was an ace or 1. The ROOT was 31, so the PCN was 312. You can take a million things that have meaning and significance to you in your own personal life and create your own match list book on all 81 of the roots, or all 81 Private Cosmicoded Numbers, (PCN's). There are other things to learn such as branchcodes, and more; but this will suffice for now, as an updated reexplained 'HOW TO' for operating the GAWNUM in you personal lives. Don't blame me if you die of shock, as you develop skill in working this. You can eventually potentially reach omniscience. But it is a skill, working the GAWNUM, and will not be perfected overnight, not even by an Einstein. Even the great master, Beethoven; practiced a lot, as did all great musical masters, and music professionals know these truths. As I speak, and it has been going on for some time, my ass wipe nabes are in and out a lot with hall talking and doors, and it is close to one in the morning. Living poor is fun, is it not my 99ers? I wouldn't care, if it were not for the fact that I have been robbed over and over, especially of much of my intellectual property over the past 35 years or more. People really are, just as Lex Loo Thor said, on the great original Superman movie; “NO DAM GOOD”. There are always those treasured few, praise the Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah world, when I see a man deliver his baby, I'll believe the creator force is male in gender, and not until; there is no logic to that nonsense. FEMALES are the CREATORS, it is a biological self evident truth, and outright fact. Speaking of this truth folks, there are complex truths about the multiverse or hyperspace. The scientific community has a billion theories, and they have never experimented with any of it in the real world, in the ways that I have; yet they remain the great EXPERTS, and I am the forever unknown ass hole who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Fine. Cool. 'Whatever', old pal, Bob Andrews, back in 1975. If we WHATEVER advance time up to 1983, some one or some thing, Captain Shatner Priceline, was driving me beyond insane, and only the mighty AT&T Corporation knows these truths, and the CIA and NSA, I would suspect as well. Not even corporate giants can keep secrets as big as goddess's numerous secret incarnations, from these federal giants, that basically are sort of one and the same thing with the fortune-whatever it really is, and for short, I simply call this, the WOMO. It is why all of this happened. No one else ever used that machine built by the IMM. It never caught on, yet I used it, and it changed my entire life forever. It is why my mother and I had many health related issues of paranormal and very strange onslaughts of medical symptoms not recognizable to the accepted time and its medical community, and on I could go for a week with this topic. If I told the story in the way that Terry from Egg Harbor would like it told, I would probably be in a building that would be burned to the ground before the dawn comes later on. Stranger things have happened, of course, as I do not seem to be able to be effected by what mortals call DEATH. I seem to keep waking up from what I thought was the end, only to find out it was a dream. This has happened way too many times for me not to know that this is being done by way of a future technology called, LTDDT, Laser Trace Distance Delay Technology. In any event, Doctor Carey; I hope you will not hate me too much for printing the words that I do honestly believe, you are consciously, or maybe unconsciously, preventing me from being able to display the entire song in a public arena. There is no way around explaining that machine, or those endlessly recurring 'dreams' of me and Egg Harbor City, all throughout my life from the days I worked at the RPL Studio, until a few years before I met the great TAWF, or 'THAT FAMILY', as I used to call them even back as far as the great seventy year itself, from Ventnor, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Well we could type on forever and not tell the story as it can never all be properly told. But those in the know will read the song lyrics, and they will know what they need to know. I had no way of engineering all of this. Only the All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle Herself, could have done all of this. I know that she was here on Tennessee Avenue as SARAH for about 15 years. Then she popped out of existence, just as mysteriously as she popped into it. Now, the rest of all of Morianity, is the attempt by me, Mountainpen, to connect the greatest and most incredible dots in all of human history, so may the heavens pity me if I am wrong?



COPYRIGHT MARK WAYNE MOHR 2012, REWRITE FROM 1983 ALSO COPYRIGHTED UNDER TITLE THEN, “GIRL, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING”, NOW UNDER REWRITE TITLE OF

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”









VERSE ONE



I'm so very happy for you, pales of fish so fresh and new



Let me ask you really nicely, could you spare us just a few



Oh my wife and kids are starving, could you help us make a stew



We're down and out, and we will even go to work for you



You seem to have about a dozen giant pales or two



I am so weak and faint and do not wanna' be so blue



While we slept inside the dunes, somebody stole my shoe



Oh please kind sir, just take some pity, let us work for you



We'll help in any way we can, and be your loyal crew



But greedy Mister Fisherman, this is all that he would say



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



And I'm not giving any freaking fish away



VERSE TWO



So when you add your salty tears directly in the sea



And when you're done your song of woe, that you have sung to me



Just take your wife and kids, and jump right off this big jetty



And right into the undertow, and stop annoying me



And talking on and on and on, and bothering my fish



You loud annoying bleeding hearts, that beg and cry and bitch



I have lots of work to do, and buckets must be filled



So either leave this jetty now, or someone might be killed



Guys like me must catch our fish, like farmers fields get tilled



People say I'm cold and cruel, on every single day



But I have got a lot of freaking bills to pay



So I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE THREE



They say the greatest mother lies there out beyond the sand



And mothers can get angry when their kids are out of hand



Storms blow out of nowhere and, a lot of folks have died



The sea can give and take away, while many tears get cried



And on one very special day, a greedy man was drowned



Ignoring waves that swallowed rocks with heavy pounding sound



Just another bucket and, then he'll have caught his fill



A lot of daring fishermen forget the sea can kill



The king fish of the jetty, just was never seen again



Yet locals claim the winds still howl these words from fisher Ben



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



So yes I have a lot of freaking bills to pay



And I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE FOUR



You'll be crossing over, later wishing you'd been nicer



You'll be crossing over, through the quantum waving splicer



You'll be crossing over, hearing all the trash they're talking



You'll be crossing over, and you'll have to keep on walking



You'll be crossing over, watching all the others eating



Feasts with banquet tables, where the fish keep on repeating



Forever seeing many fish, but never on your plate



You had your time back in the sun before you sealed your fate



You'll be crossing over, and you'll be a lonesome rover



Forever doomed to hear the words you always used to say



That you've been working hard out in the sun all day



Oh yes we knew you had your freaking bills to pay



So you're not giving any of your fish away







END OF SONG.







Yes people, this will be a very interesting next few days. Of course this is merely print, and we are not so blessed with Doctor Carey and her heavenly voice, to do the song here on this blog. But then, that seems to be what things have been about now for a while, maybe for nearly thirty years. Where are you when I need you STEVE HAWKING and DOCTOR CARL SAGAN????????????????????

ENDING OF BWOG, WHAAAAAAABBIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment