Saturday, September 7, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXCIV (5-194)













LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NUMBER-00194.






This rotten fucking photograph pisses me off!!!


***888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888******


My Photo









8:08 PM-EDST, 7 SEPTEMBER, 2013, SATURDAY



ANOTHER BOTBAR DAY FOLKS, and this is what started back in cunt sniffing 1989, and also in august, back on the dam ass fifteenth. Things never looked back. If this does not stop, watch some real bad shit go down, allover the world over the next weeks, that's a total promise, all I need to do is keep dubbing a particular cassette tape back and forth from the great Grant Avenue Lab Technician who doubles as my wonderful daughter, and don't ever let her tell any of you out there, that it was not her who made this observation, long before it ever was brought to my emmereffing attention. Many are pissed off at me for various reasons. Peeps are so mother fucking heartless, how about my pathetic rights, feelings, and human rights violations, over the course of a life fucking time? Look, there is enough proof in all of Morianity, to prove EXPLORATRONICS and all the shit claimed in my MORIANITY. I don't care who doesn't like that little pile of truth. Say it Dawn King, you should know, you and mocking smirking Mommy-Ann and the stinking rotten roll calls of E.H. City. Do you know what you can do with this entire family, Ann King? *-#^&*((#*{}(|\\^%@#!@&^, bleep bleep bleep, and bloop boop-a-doop-Betty. Twinbay did not cause me 1% of this inconceivable nightmare, and I can't stand that piece of work.

Here is what my wonderful Astral-Plane magical cat told me through an ordinary deck of playing cards a few hours ago, when I asked him, why this horrible botbar today and why everything since it started eleven dam ass days ago, including today's attack with my air conditioning unit, my computer, the hollering jerk offs across the hall that started the second I told Diana something through my famous off-hook-WFMU-telephone, and on an on. He said to me, Mountainpen, meow meow meow, PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER (PCN) 286. Well folks, get read to fucking shit all over yourselves in your clothes with no help from the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, when you read my match-list-items that correspond with PCN-286, do it mister Macy!!!





MAY ONE NINETEEN EIGHTY***MM***JOHN KENNEDY***SHE WANTS TO OWN THE LAND***MICROSOFT CORPORATION***********





Now this tweet-blog will merely update a few calculations, beginning with the MPB since the 28 August assault on me began. This is my worst month in many years, and I don't know if this is part of my parallel fucking event problem with the Philadelphia scum bag Flyers Ice Hickey Byte team, ''or naut'', Miss AT&T Annoyance Call Bureau BLAKE, from 1983; but anyone who cannot put all of this together yet; is not a moron. I would be insulting morons, if I were to say such a thing, YO!!!!!



Mikey had to take care of some personal stuff and left the pharmacy early, and he was on the phone and other things were happening that doesn't concern any of us, so it won't be printed up. So he did not vanish away, but when I get these type of days, the forces set up those magical rooms that earlier blogs made mention of, so that a powerful illusion produces itself all around me; making me think all sorts of paranoid shit; when I am already hyper sensitive and extra vulnerable, and up set by shit around me, times ten to the power of freaking ass ten!!!!!!!!!! This fucking shit has been around me since I have been a very young person, and I AM NOT FUCKING CUNT IMAGINING IT. I am not a psychotic crack pot, but guess what. Those who know I know way too much about them and their totally evil plans and agendas for all of us little ninety-niners, do indeed go out of their way to MAKE ME ABSOLUTELY APPEAR THIS WAY, a blind man can mother fucking see this shit as clear as a blue cloudless day!



AUGUST 28, 2013--------100 MPB

AUGUST 29, 2013--------100 MPB

AUGUST 30, 2013--------100 MPB

AUGUST 31, 2013--------075 MPB

SEPTEMBER 01, 2013---080 MPB

SEPTEMBER 02, 2013---067 MPB

SEPTEMBER 03, 2013---057 MPB

SEPTEMBER 04, 2013---063 MPB

SEPTEMBER 05, 2013---067 MPB

SEPTEMBER 06, 2013---060 MPB

SEPTEMBER 07, 2013---064 MPB





Comparing this attack to the year so far, taking the months one by one as far as their MPB (Magnetic Percentage Botbar), it is beyond scary, and bing bong bang slam, to you too, you sick bastards across the hall. Somehow they broke into here and did something to both the computer and th air conditioner. The thermostat has a short circuit in it, and cuts out and when it does, its fucking cunt ass curtains for me. Monday they will be replacing it. But they WILL NOT EVER THROW OUT THESE GHETTO THUGS, as they are protected by my evil kid and her evil family!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL SA ONE THING FOR YOU ANN, YOU TOLD ME ONE TRUTH, AND I GUESS THAT BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF BEING GIVEN ZERO FUCKING ASS TRUTHS, HUH FOLKS, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!











TWO THOUSAND SEVEN*****JUPITER*****BENJAMIN FRANKLIN*****LONDON AVENUE EGG HARBOR CITY*****REALITY*****IT'S GONNA' HURT BUT IT HEALS TOO****************************************************









Well, reading my life in reverse by taking any blog and starting there and then going back a few chapters, really proves some powerful ass fucking shit is going on. Still Jim fucking Burr seemed to know the details about all this shit long ago in 1974, leaving me to wonder how he knew, and 9 years after that, got me thereby to write a song about this, and it was one of the songs on my copyrighted works from 1984, the one titled ''WHAT'S WRONG'', OR THE DOUBLE-DOUBLE-U as I sometimes call it. Hay, it's not as funny as a family who chases each other up a set of stairs on a continual basis, and so much more, but it'll sure fucking ass do in a dam pinch, great folks. Again, mister Macy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now for the re-posted last blog and its corrected misspellings, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY SIR.



ANOTHER SUPER BOTBAR AND THE METEOR STRIKE IS SOON TO COME.



HELP ME BOB FCC CHAIRMAN MCDOWELL, I AM UNDER A MOTHER FUCKING DEATH ATTACK ON THIS SATURDAY.



MIKEY HAS VANISHED. THE COMPUTER IS HACKED TO FUCKING HELL. MY INTERNET CUNT LAPPING EXPLORER WAS DEACTIVATED WHEN I WAS OUT PICKING UP SOME MEDICATIONS AT MY LOCAL MOTHER FUCKING PHARMACY. THEY HAVE TOTALLY BROKEN MY AIR CONDITIONING, SO NOW AT LEAST I CAN GET REPAIR TO REPLACE THE UNIT ON FUCKING CUNT MONDAY. I HAVE TWO FANS, AND IT STILL BLOWS THE OUTSIDE AIR, WHICH IS COOLER THAN IT HAS BEEN, FUCKING CUNT EATING RECENTLY, FOLKS.



MY DIRT BALL NABES ACROSS FROM ME, ARE BEHIND THIS WHOLE THING; THE COMPUTER BEING HACKED AND FUCKED WITH, THE NOISE, THE PERSECUTION; AND ARE IN WITH WARREN AND BOO, AND OTHER LOCAL FRIENDS AND PEEPS OF MY LOVELY ADORABLE WILD ASS DAUGHTER. AIN'T FUCKING LIFE SO GRAND AND AWESOME, PEEPS?



FBI, PLEASE CHECK INTO THIS, AND THIS IS A LEGAL DYING UTTERANCE, SO THIS BLOG DOUBLES AS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT, AS WELL AS IT BEING, CHAPTER NUMBER 00193, OF THE MORIANITY PART 5.



IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, AND I AM FOUND FUCKING DEAD AROUND HERE, OR IN HERE; I SWEAR UNDER DEATH AND NATION AND THE GODS, AND SSJKK THE ALMIGHTY GODDESS OF ALL THE GODS; THAT THIS WAS MURDER, AND MY BLOGS TELL WHO DID ALL THIS 2 ME, IN DETAIL!!!





As always, I could go on and discuss about a million and thirteen things, BUT I AM ALL FUCKING WORN OUT FROM ELEVEN DAYS OF SUPER DEATH SIEGE. I will say this much. A couple days ago during one of these horrendous fucking super botbars along this monstrous and hideous string of hellishness; I exited a store with a few little items, and had a 22 year old goddess tall brunet fall madly for me. I thought I wouldn't be able to get rid of her. I am not in any position for female involvement, the Helen fucking Zebriski days of my pal the Prince, from Bomber-99, are all over for lil' ol' me!






No comments:

Post a Comment