Friday, September 6, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXCII






MORIANITY PART 5



*****CHAPTER 00192*****



6 SEPTEMBER, 2013, 10:55 PM-EDST, ON FRIDAY NIGHT:







First off, I will be telling some stuff that is pretty out-there, even for the 'Mountainpen'. If this is not a time where you're in the mood for this; even though it will be a clean blog, with no dirty cussing, or fowl suggestive filth of any kind; it may indeed be the time to click that ''NEXT-BLOG'' button at the top of my blog, and come back here when you have a stronger constitution and stomach. Call this first paragraph, your official Caveat Emptor, ladies and gentlemen; as now you cannot say you were not warned. I was originally planning to do this not as a blog, but as one of my UNBLOGGABLE-DOCUMENT pages. I have a few, and it means just exactly what any of you out there with some operational gray matter upstairs, thinks it means; and most definitely no less. I do promise to keep it civil!!!









MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY, AS YOU CONTINUE TO READ CHAPTER NUMBER 00192, OF THE BLOGS OF THE MOUNTAINPEN, AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY!





****ON BLOGGER SINCE JANUARY 2006

**************** PROFILE VIEWS---2840





My blogs



About me








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.







SHARKEY SAYS, THAT HE WILL ALWAYS BE,


































THE GREATEST FISH IN THE WHOLE DAM BAY, WHO ELSE?

TIME TRAVELER WRESTLER JESSE KNOWS THIS!



HE KNEW IT IN 1965 AND IN 1986, HUH SAL?





































Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





Now I see why I was awakened with major stomach cramping from the WOMO, between 10 and 11 this morning.





Now if you wish to view my true likeness, you need to cunt an paste from blogger dot com where I appear, onto your own office or word document system, and then click onto my photo below, and then when a small colored symbol prompt pops up, these will be the 6 adjustments you need to make, in order to restore my true likeness. From top to bottom, 1-6, adjust as follows, then click off and the photo will change. 1---(+11%), 2---(+3%), 3---(-10%), 4---(-18%), 5---(12%), 6---(1.20). Follow these (+), (-), and number settings. If you make the photo wider, I will appear to be fatter, and if you make the photo longer and more rectangular, I will appear to be thinner, than my true appearance. It is set for exactly the way it should have come out originally, but because as usual, I did not get my money's worth, it did not. This is why we all look much fatter on the television. For reasons that elude me, they do not properly compensate the video reproduction of their transmissions. Of course, how many of you are as tired as me of the cable and maybe all network broadcasting, where the video and the audio for ten or more years are about 2 seconds out of proper synchronization. I sometimes force myself not to look at the mouths of those speaking, but try it, you will see, I don't imagine stuff, nor make stuff up. I really don't have the time.

http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/





***888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888******


My Photo









Eventually, I will find a way to get these images properly into my documents of my computer, so that it is not just a cut and paste job. Then maybe I can send the photo-bucket peeps, a new photo of this, that will post up instead of this horrible non-likeness. So to see me properly; adjust to those settings, thank you. The wide to long angle is perfect so if you change it, please, unless you want me to look extra fat or extra thin, as did the copy place who took my money, back about a year after I started blogging, and Ed Lynch and a lady who also was a patron at the Public Library of Hammonton, New Jersey, helped get my CD-PHOTO transferred onto the photo-bucket and then onto my blogger dot com web-page.















FOLKS, I WILL TELL YOU A LOT MORE ABOUT THE EDUCATOR FACTION OF THE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, AND JUST WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING WITH THINGS LIKE GODS, ALIENS, SAUCERS, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, AND ALL OF US; FROM PYRAMIDS TO ANY MIRACLE OR UNEXPLAINED THING THAT ANY OUT HERE CAN POSSIBLY EVER THINK OF TO ASK ME, but first, I will say what needs to be said for the blogs of this time, then we will move back into this powerful topic, I will not forget!



The 'WOMO' hacked my air conditioner late this afternoon, and it finally works at 10 PM.


HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:





Number 29 will show up soon, they say it can take a year, who knows, WHAAAAAABIT?





Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:
































I am bruising and cruising, and riding the tide of misery, Mister Plato; my old friend from so dam long ago. How lucky these normal folks are, not to remember so much, or said better perhaps, being able to come into this videogame with top end programming. Even jacking into this super cool virtual reality, relative to some greater so-called more real-reality beyond our lives here; the best programs allow one to jack in and enter this side of the screen, wormhole, or whatever it 'really'' is, with a completely erased prior memory of anything. It heightens the excitement of this videogame tremendously, and my cheaper program may have worked for most of my youth, but early into my jacked-in adult-hood, it began to break down on me, and hence, I began to remember the other side of the screen,more and more and more and more and more. GET IT yet anybody, integrated southern schools of the latecomers club all notwithstanding. W-O-W!
















Well great peeps, let's get down to CASES now, as promised.































































SPEAKING OF ''CASES'' GOOD FOLKS, IS THIS REALLY ONE OF MARK WAYNE MOHR'S LIFE JOURNAL CODED POEMS, AGENT STEVE CARUSO, OF THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION? HAY, I KNOW THAT NONE OF THIS JUNK WAS ANY OF YOUR FAULTS. YOU'RE ALL A GREAT TEAM. KEEP IT GOING, HOT AND STRONG BRO! MY DAD ENJOYED DIVING FOR YOU, THANKX 4 THE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT YOU GAVE TO MY MOM BACK IN THE NINETEEN-SIXTIES. I DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE, BUT THEY ARE UP IN MY MEMORY. LONG LIVE HERBERT H!!!!!!!!







What I now will tell all of you, may get me most likely sent off to Buzz Island, or perhaps even killed by TAWF. But as I said on that song opening intro quite some time ago, ''HERE WE GO''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















As we now approach three minutes shy of 12 midnight here in the Southeast Coast of the United States; we will really get down to those promised cases, and right now, folks.











Some of you know about Haddon Township High School and the Guidance Counselor, the goddess only knows how he spelled that wild Italian name of his, Mister Jaqamini, if spelled as pronounced, and how her recommended my attending the special-education school a mile and a half or so away, in Haddonfield, New Jersey, whose teachers that were my five main ones, while there until the end of January in 1973, when I reached the age of eighteen years and two months; were, and in order first to final; Mrs. Marola in February of 1`969 through late June of that year, and then in chronological order, Mister Richard Marcucci, Mister David Leigh Smith, Misses Mildred B. Young, and Mister Daniel Mackey. If I were to take just these five nice folks and put them into a magical ball of a sort, as if turning them into one entity, this entity would make the Wizard Merlin and about 90% of the ancient wisdom's of the Chinese Culture of antiquity, appear somewhat tame in a comparison, I promise you that, WOMO and MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, let us just open here with Mrs. Marola and Mister Marcucci, those who were my legal educators between 9-3 five days weekly for the basic 180 school day calendar years in 1969-1971, only things are never as simple, with me, as 1-2-3, huh Diana my endless love????????????????











Now before we go back to this topic, and just to drive Terry Egghead of Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, as nutty as all dam get out, squared; I will sidetrack off this point and onto a tangent. Things connect up, but only I know how and why, and only I need to, at least for right now, without renaming dawn king, all over again, on or off of any Easter Sunday's of abduction cases and or alien invasions, or any other wonderful fantasies enjoyed by all the Ufologist peeps and those on similar treks and pathways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I will now tell you has to do with yesterday, or when I started this blog, it would have been today, but today turned into tomorrow while I was doing it, because time passes, or as gorgeous Paula Patton might put it, '' Time's a wasting''. Well lovely Paula, we'll get it all back, so don't worry too much about it, and just ask the great Gary Stone, should you not wish to take my word for it. I am quite sure that the mighty land owner, BIG-O will confirm sending my mom that lovely post card in 1988 to our Moorestown address. How I just love that wonderful adorable terrific entertainment industry and the media in general, all the same thing, spewing their lies about viral videos and so many other things. There is no such thing as a viral video. All posts go to a start-page. There is no way anyone anywhere except for those who post it up, even know it is going up there. There are folks inside journalism scanning this start-page for those videos they choose and decide to promote. These will 'go viral' now. They're not going anything, they're being, and this is not a pun, MC, I promise, ''PUSHED''! If you have 1000 friends and they are all young and all are popular people, and have many friends, and you tell them about a post you put up, and send their cellphones the link, now maybe you will get between 3-30 thousand hits, who knows. Then if the media catches it an d likes it for whatever reason, really likes it, they PUSH IT, they promote it, so it goes viral. Why wouldn't it. They broadcast it over their national television networks for one thing and many other things, and from there, sure, then it takes off. You can choose to pay-promote, by Googling sites that will pop up from typing on a Google search, two words, ''Youtube Views''. You can then pay networking sites to ''deliver'' to your account, on any video you paste the link to them on, anything from bulk amounts of comments, views, likes, or all of the above. If you have a hundred grand to promote yourself, you can become an internet star, in your fantasies. Unless the media gets behind you and likes both your stuff, and you personally, FORGET IT. You can pay to have a million views, and you will still be a silent internet celeb,m and that is all. I have had promoters in the nineties, paid to have my music played all over the world. But if you are NOT LIKED BY THE OWNERS OF THIS WORLD, you will go nowhere, not ever, not really. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR EFFORT AND TIME, AND I TRIED TO MAKE PAUL PEDERSDEN, MY PARTNER IN THAT STUPID 'SPR' RECORD LABEL, WE STARTED IN 1998, BELIEVE THIS; AND HE SCOFFED, AND LAUGHTED, AT ALL THE STUFF I TOLD HIM. I was in this bizz folks when my daughter was in elementary school. I know a lot of stuff and all of the major secrets, don't treat me like a crack pot, emmereffers, you might lie to be real sorry for that mistake, you too, you scumbag lying trash down to my south, pricks. Karmic wheels jerk offs, your cuzz did you, you did me, but time runs both ways, your cuzz did you after you did me wrong, in antimatter black-space universes. Never forget that I know about two things a lot more than most out there breathing, music and physics, these are my subjects, whether you all want to believe me, or you may laugh at me, and all that, will alter reality, by about zero percent, BRO. That is GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!











Now we could talk for days and nights straight here, and not cover how music has been such a major problem and headache in my personal life ever since about 1975, with a real duosh bag named Lou Sause, and it only got worse and worse and worse and worse, and I know why, and it is beyond what 100 super brains out here can fathom, so I won't even begin to bust open a can of worms like this, or kick a giant hornets nest by the name of CALLIO, to quote Mister Truce-20-Grand Dave Roth. All I am going to say, is that I know certain things for a fact, unlike others, not from books or schools or even other people, but from life experiences that other folks never seemed to travel roads even close to those that I ave driven on for a very long freaking time, BRAH. My two first teachers did two powerful things, all previously discussed, and this government knows the details, as if nobody else does, I know they read my blogs, a child can know that small amount of crap without straining any gray matter. Now take today for an example. They screwed with the intermittent problem I have had for a year or more now with my air conditioning unit, and they gave me major morning stomach cramping to pump up the Dow Jones when things looked technically real bad on their charts, and would have gone much farther south and downward if not for these persecutions of me, as always. A moron who is going through my life situation and surviving it (A CANONIZING MIRACLE GONE UNKNOWN), could not help but begin to see unmistakable life patterns that simply put, Detective Ed Green Maria, ''You can't even argue it, it's science''. Stuff that is happening each minute, each day, each year, it all makes perfect sense and fits a pattern precisely, more so than any Swiss watch that ever ticked on this messed up little planet, folks. But it is not always mortally simple to see through things, until a lot of water runs underneath the bridges around us. Much later, if we want to see these truths, they begin to reveal themselves to us all, more and more; with new current events, that take place all around us. This is so major, what I am saying; if the powers of this world, really thought that any real caring sufficient number of viewing audience, was reading, AND ''GETTING'' these words of wisdom and truth; I WOULD BE ON BUZZ ISLAND BY SUNRISE, and THAT is a total promise, great Star-Trek ROCKDROID, of the Shitsapookna universes, BRRRRRR! A dozen little simple truths that I know, and none of you do, and I mean none of you, except those tapping my phone and bugging my entire life for 60 years. What I know is more deadly and emmereffing dangerous if just a few persons with real clout ever joined me as a team effort to fight this EXPLORATRONIC MESS, all the previous wars and battles ever fought on this world of woe all combined, would compare to a couple of Tom Cats fighting over a heated-female in the local bushes. I know I sound like a horn tooter, but I'll tell you this much folks. The entire freaking Whiter House knows that there is something to my words, and if they did not, they would not be a part or a party to all of this unfathomable criminal behavior against me for most of my life, if not really, since the dam day that my mom dropped me on the streets of Philly, on my head; while carrying me across the street, and over to a local doctor's office, for a routine check up. I dared to say somwething bout the medical world, and then when it was time to see my doctror, all hell broke loose. Thern I said something here and there, and unless my followers are as dense as a jungle in the Amazon, you all see how stuff keeps right on happening, and if you really can give me the credit to be able to pull all of this wild story off ahead of time, or make it all up in the first place; WOW; that is a compliment that I need to learn to accept; because you are basically, whether you like it or not, if you're saying or thinking this about me or to me; then you are telling me that I am better, and more talented than all of the professional fiction writers in Hollywood, all combined emmereffing together, and SQUARED, BRO! If indeed this is what any of you keep insisting upon, well, Morianity is failing, yes; but still, THANK YOU! This is one hell of a compliment Mister Star Trek Copycat Data, YO!













Now forget that anti-pollution commercial in the late sixties, forget about Misses Marola and the insistence on her part in May of 1969 for me to do that school play on Memorial Day, and forget that hallway talk with myself and Count Von Marcucci Shavecutter Thaxton Mindblow, about how I could be a father, ''chronologically''. Forget all that. As if we can, but just do it for now. Let's keep all that crap in reserve as a paperweight that adds the necessary ballast to the submarine later after I continue onward with some really wild newer and never told stuff. Forget Ciprionni and the Zane hypnosis, all the time trips, all the robberies, all of it, forget the Callio branch of these unfathomable star people, AKA the mighty KENNEDY'S, and all their in-law branches that no one knows jack about except for 'Hair' and myself, and relax Donna up in the future, not you!!!!!!!!!!! Morianity has indeed preached for nearly eight freaking years now good folks, all the wild stuff about the seventh dimension and all that happens as thin gs move below it into what and where all of us and our so-called lives presently are; as this cannot ever be rationally told to humans, and I realize all this now, years too late, as Scylla might say, but you know what, Gab could kick in here again, speaking of all devils; as she puts it only I promised not to do a lot of cursing here, EF it, because it is time to show you a few things, and not just talk. Now when I showed you all how to work parallel event on roulette, or how to work the Fascitar-6-10 system, well, if you never experimented yourself and had no time or interest, then that is your loss, as I did not just print words, I gave real instructions that could take you to the stars and beyond, or in the case of down to Earth capitalism and Trumpitis, could have made my readers a hell of 'a lot of' Bobby Brown Lost Love song ripped off 'cash', from 1989, and no Jane and bobby, I don't ever forget, and I don't ever FORGIVE, not stuff that big, and THAT EVIL, so sorry, Mister freaking Ambassador, YO, BRO. WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The next things that will be given out, as experimental instructions for my Morians; will be coming real soon; and will have to do with taking my blogs; and seeing the truth of it all, by doing some real simple things. But I must know when and where to stop, and just how far I am safe to go. If I don't think that anyone ever has my back; and that I am just committing slow excruciating frikkin' suicide, by talking too dam much; then I'd be a total dam ass fool to keep placing myself into such incredible amounts of harm's way!!





I am extremely disappointed in the intelligence and loyalty of most people living here on this messed up little world we all call home here. I'm very hesitant to show stuff that would alter life here on a frikkin' dime, but I'll say this much as far as what I will do in 6 more years, if things stay this god dam bad and nightmarish for poor frikkin' me. In 20-20 there's an official US Census coming up. I will tell the powerful truth of the great SUMMER OF LOVE IN ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, unless somebody comes clean real dam soon, in this dam ass miserable family, Sarah Rotten Callio and Paula stinking King. I'm tired of these abductions, and I';m equally sick and tired of these DAYMARES all running along with this. THIS STOPS HERE.













TAKE ANY BLOG YOU READ IN MORIANITY, good people out here; and then go back a blog or 2 or 3 or 4. You cannot help but see the one huge Marola Trick going on by some World controller force out there in the ESS, or as Bob Andrews may say it late in his teens at Pileggi's basement during band practice in 1975, ''WHATEVER''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even the great Mr. Eisenstein could pull this trick off, it is as big as the intro word ''MI'' is on those 1986 ''REAL GOOD GIRL'' tapes sent down to the US Copyright Office back in freaking 1986, BRAH! Peeps who live in the reverse-time order universes, are here amongst us, MY BLOGS PROVE THIS BEYOND A DOUBT, and it all makes the entire Roswell, New Mexico incident compare as kids playing in a sandbox. Why won't any of you see this, are you all THAT TOTALLY BLIND?






No comments:

Post a Comment