Sunday, September 1, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00186


MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXXXVI

my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


You do not want to know how bad the present five days

have been for me, folks, today went nasty-ass botbar, as

did 28, 29, and 30 August, leaving at least a one day

gap in-between, yesterday, that was a bit better, praise

be to the GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Right after I fucking posted up CHAPTER-00185, NABES

were real hell for a while, and numerous other things

began happening around me as well that need not be

discussed right now, but more that enough to take this

day straight to fucking BOTBAR.



This will be a tweet-blog. I have made a fortune during

each of these four super horrible fucking days, using my

9-16 Roulette System, and I know this is a part of why

I am being put through this fucking bullshit. But it is only

a part of it. All shit swallowing hell broke loose as each

event unfolded throughout this 5ive current day death

attack from the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE.



You already know about the first PRIVATE NUMBER OF

THE GAGA-CAT, but when I asked why I had three

straight days of BOTBAR back on the thirtieth of

August, I was given the PCN-927. As for why this day

struck me down like a diseased street dog, I was

given PCN-835. This death siege for a week now, in

some ways, direct or indirect, pertains to many items

not listed here, but here are the items that I do have

listed, for the three numbers, 572, 927, and 835:









***PAULA KING***DAVID ROTH***LIFEGUARD***

CHRISTMAS***CORAL REEF***MANHATTAN***

DREW CAREY***MICHAEL JACKSON***USING***

WOMEN ***CURLY***NINETEEN EIGHTY***

''LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS'' SONG***RECORDING

ARTIST MARIAH CAREY***COMPUTER***MY

DAUGHTER IS GETTING HER REVENGE WITH ME***

MUNSTERS***ALAN WOLF***PARTICLE***QUESTION

***LOST LOVE***TRASH CAN***AUGUST TWO

NINETEEN NINETY SIX***BULLSHIT***MURDERER***

THOUSAND***DAUGHTER***************************



Folks, this entire shit since the fifteenth of August of

the year 1986, has no rational logical explanation.

Some may know that right before this all started to

go beyond crazy and monstrous times a trillion, I was

telling President James Earl Carter, while he was

president, and I'll quote what I said to him, ''I'm dead

Mister President''. He looked right into my eyes, his

eyes glaring almost as though they were two lit up

lamps, and he retorted back, and I quote, ''I know''.

Funny, Sheila Franklin Summer Hair, this exact thing,

those same two words, ''I KNOW'', were spoken to me

approximately two years later into this waking hell-

nightmare, by a not yet three old toddler, with the

most adorable voice in the universe. The US © Office

has a dam copy of the tape, in my 'Epitome of

Harassment' musical projects, sent down in the late

nineteen eighties, from Central Avenue, in lovely

Moorestown, New Jersey.



I swear by everything holy and unholy with great

fucking power in this dam ass multiverse, that this is

purely a coincidence, this being chapter one hundred

and 86. Still, can Yogi not 'Yogo', Berra be right,

here folks; and Mister Bruce Monopoly Cheating

Pennock, from 40 years back in fucking time, at the

same time that I claim profoundly and whole heartedly,

that this was totally unintentional? Well, you tell

mother fucking me, great people. I value your mind

and your opinions, at least as much as the great RPL

Sound Studio 1980 days, Misses Mashell Daniels,

hopefully would. At least she told me that I was

entitled to my opinion back then regarding our heated

discussion one night late that year, regarding IRC's.

I just 'instinctively knew' that it was trouble, sure I did

Doctor emotionless Spock McCoy enterprise, how'd

you frikkin' put that back on the starship, ''In a pigs

eye''. Yeah, I am a true believer in the power of the

mind to suppress shit, and it all started right around

the same era in time, am I right Strong girl Venka,

you gorgeous blond Swede? Wow, you were so hot,

if you touched something, it would glow like a star.





L-4, I am not here to say a lot of shit right now. One

obvious thing is around the corner, and I have

warned 'OTAMM', and they just keep spitting the fuck

at me, so fine. When things turn to total dogshit this

month, you'll be sorrier than a ton of pig shit, squared!



I am planning to let out some horrible shit very soon.

It will only hurt peeps who I totally know have

seriously injured me and forever ruined and wrecked

my life. You won't find a place to hide from the dam

fallout if you spend a million eons searching the depths

of the fucking ass oceans. That's a promise.





Well, I said that this would be a tweet-blog. Let me

be as good as my word, people. Here are just a few

small quick previews of what could become major

details in coming attractions, if this does not start

backing fucking off, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!

Can you imagine electing a president who I can prove

100%, was convinced that I went back 22 years into

time, and just to bust his rocks, brought her up to

the future-present, to his great glittering den of

money thieves and cheap thrills, and was planning

to take action that nearly resulted in what would

have been life altering major shit for every soul that

lives on this Earth? I totally believe he is innocent in

this latest escapade that most know what's getting

said here, but either way, Washington loves crooks,

but they hate crack pots. So does the media. Once

on a crack-pot list, you're fucking done, it's all over.

Well, I need not go on here, but I'll tell another thing.

You see all this shit on the Youtube, all these fucking

ass videos about the EW Cult, the great 'I' word, and

then all the other shit from the bohemian Grove to

you name it. Not one soul has a precise laundry list

inside of a complex timeline, as to exact plans, and

details as to proving why many things were all

created and invented by world-owners, things like

psychiatry, labeling, school agendas, and literally

dozens of other dirty nasty truths, that I do have,

and can back up with a truckload of proof. It is so

fucking sad how dumb so many are, I mean dumb to

the power of dumb. All you who believe in your UFO

stuff, yet ignore me and refuse to talk to me, and

are totally blinded to the powerful truth that you

by your very life, explains what you all are searching

for, and when it strikes you right on your dam ass

you don't see it from a piece of used toilet paper.

If it didn't sadden me to shit and back, I swear,

I would laugh and laugh like I'm spending eternity

with Moe, Larry, and curly. Pieces of work; you

had it pegged all along so long ago, Mr. Shakespeare!





























See you around the galaxy, Miss Whale-Byte-Hockey-Skates.

End of this blog transmission:






























No comments:

Post a Comment