Saturday, September 14, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CCIV, BEI, ACLU, FCC, FTC, I AM BEING STOPPED, MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED


THIS WILL POST UP AT TEN SHY OF MIDNIGHT

SEPTEMBER 14, 2013, SATURDAY NIGHT

THINGS ARE NOT ALL RIGHT, SIR ELTON JOHN







MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CCIV (5-204)



MORIANITY WILL BE WINDING DOWN, AND ENDING. THE VIEW COUNT IS NOT HARDLY CHANGING, AND SOMEONE SOMEHOW HAS FUCKING VIOLATED ME YET AGAIN, AND MY CIVIL RIGHTS AND CONSTITIONAL FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. This blog is the final blog on MORIANITY-PART-5. We will move into the final book in the blogs of Mountainpen called, ''For Now, You All Win, But Watch Out For Those New Days''. This may have one chapter, or it may have 300 chapters; all depending on the view count telling me whether or not I have lost the interest of my few little readers over the past two years. When 'Guru Meagan', set me up on this current blog at Blogger, after my other 5 blog-books were somehow shut down mysteriously, by the access codes for my gaining entrance to my blogs, becoming suddenly totally hacked. Then again, maybe peeps just liked the Jupiter Inlet changing camera; as it seems that since this was taken away from me, by Channel-12-local-TV; my blogs have never been the same. Thanks a lot wonderful kind folks. Network television has been an enemy of mine ever since I was in high school. I do not know why, but I do know when a mosquito bites me or a bee stings me, that they did and that this did happen, whether these two little pests ever tell me why they did this to me, or NAUT, wonderful awesome 1983, MISS BLAKE. 'F' the whole effen' world. Thank you for coming around and being with me today, beautiful lovely LIGHTNING. Without you, I would jump in front of a moving freight train down on fourth Street later tonight, you're all that 's keeping here, BABY-BLOND. I will honor my mother by at least printing her story in full, as we begin PART 6, CHAPTER 1, on the following blog. At least Abbey cannot scream at me for treating my mother badly. Both these women deserve their share of honor, they have both been quite instrumental with a pun most definitely intended, on getting me this far into the SECOND OR ADULT VERSION of the BOOK OF THE BEACH!











Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel






















Live Camera image from Jupiter Middle School of Technology
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Middle School of Technology, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended













Live Camera image from Stowe Mountain Ski Resort
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Stowe Mountain Ski Resort, Stowe, VT
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended





























Live Camera image from Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, Covington, KY
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















Krux('ns:centro', 'dataprovider.exelate');
.
Live Camera image from Coney Island Amusement Park
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Coney Island Amusement Park, Cincinnati, OH
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:

Today 30 Days* 365 Days*

Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward * Broadband connection recommended




















Live Camera image from South Melbourne Beach
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from South Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended
















Live Camera image from Dr Mary McLeod Bethune ES
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Dr Mary McLeod Bethune ES, West Palm Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















Live Camera image from Conniston Community MS
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Conniston Community MS, West Palm Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended










Live Camera image from Forest Park ES
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Forest Park ES, Boynton Beach, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended











Why play these games all these years and centuries, Scylla, if you despise me so much? Does Abbey have a code she can give me with double underlines and green font changes, to answer that question?








Live Camera image from Ski Monarch
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Ski Monarch, Monarch, CO
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended







The best kept secret in the history of human beings, is the religious nonsense about the two most powerful gods being at odds with each other. The truth is that APOLLO-LUCIFER is madly in love with SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. This is why he hates me so mother fucking much people of Planet Earth, SHE CALLS ME,
THAT BOY, and this means something major to HER, regarding ME!



Folks, if you don't wish to read me any longer, fine. I will go to a private blog and just go back to doing my own private journals, and when the world falls apart ultra huge soon, don't ever come running back to me, as you all know, I HAVE A VERY LONG MEMORY, and will say in a nice and perhaps semi-polite way, to go visits regions in Dogtown.






Live Camera image from Royal Gorge Apartments
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Royal Gorge Apartments, Canon City, CO
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended









GO TO THE FILE NAMED :
''PASTE JOB DUE TO HACK ON MAY 7''.

This was totally hacked by enemies, and I needed to start over, Bobby McDowell of the FCC.

OK, I WILL, JOHNNY FUCKER FASTER JOKES OF 1972 IN DAN MACKEY'S GREAT CLASS OF ENDLESS LAUGHS WITHOUT ANY WILD STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE. PLEASE HAVE A VERY NICE DAY.
CHAPTER 00204, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!






BEAUTIFUL LIGHTNING (GODDESS DIANA), SUBMITTED BY A CHANNEL 12 VIEWER, NOW PASTED FROM THEIR TV-APP.

MY BABY-BLOND DIANA ZUDLECRONESSIA ARTEEMIS.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ATTENTION, BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!

55555555555555555555555555





Why did you to this to me, Jerry Camera Korn Art Bell???
Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.






Now let us move on with this blog chapter 00069.


















WHO ARE THE ENEMIES, DISCUSSED IN THE EPILOGUE OF THE MORIANITY BIBLE FOR MILLENNIUM-3


Friday, August 25, 2006



We do not need to repeat this again for right now, folks.


Jesus Christ All Mindsay Mighty Ass, fuck with me in the mood I am in tonight, dirt bag prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Morianity Bible The Epilogue:


Enemies, who R they?


SIMPLE, FOLKS, THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE, WHO ELSE????

By By for now, big SARAH-CALLIO-COW-KALI-KAL.

posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 9:31 AM

0 Comments: A planet of drones, why does this not shock me, Steve Moroni?

TEST THE SPIRITS, AS SHE SAYS 2’
T/T/W/M, etcetera subtitles 2 BLOG 5 on BDCWS

Datfile: 093008.623.55 ------- Begin Transmission:


Well, I drove Ann over 2 Wal-Mart 4 a few whittle items at just past 2 this afternoon on the east coast of America time, and a nasty CHEMTRAIL was right there 2 greet me, all ready knowing that I was about 2 drive over there, they obviously hear all that is said in a car, at a workplace, at a residence, and I believe as did Timothy McVeigh that microchips R Milituforce PLANTED right into people, the agent in the project that is so black ops it cannot B discussed, merely walks by the person 2B implanted and has a tiny tool similar 2 Doc MC COY on Star Trek’s original show, or a similar little thing, hay, stuff from this original Star Trek has long become totally outdated and obsolete, such as TAPED-MUSIC, “Mister President Lincoln”, so think how far the MILITUFORCE is so high over what we can even dare 2 want 2 know and imagine. Those that know, know that I speak dangerous deadly truths. If they wanna' keep pouring on this harassment, I will keep right on counterattack-fighting-back. I am not some geek in a high school, who simply intends 2 wussy-pussy out, and go crying to daddy and mommy, it ain’t happening, bright colorful lawns there, BRO. Yes, all ready, the Queen King came in, and asked me something about the trip when her mom Ann and I were out at the great Sam Walton’s place. I want 2C if I can get this posted, and finished, by 30 minutes prior 2 closing bells; as if I do not; I’ll B stopped from posting it until after the markets R closed. Free country? Where is Mo, and Larry, and Curly, when U really need them; bing, zong, goonk in the eye? Being sorry 4 not implicitly trusting my great Teen Queen is one thing, and I am; and now I do trust her, as I know U have some fantastic plan in all of this, that as of now; shrouds me in total mystery, great Mariah, but I am angry nonetheless at the filthy diseased LAMIST/ BRIGGERS/MILITUFORCERS, 4 forcing me 2 endure their evil rotten wrath and destruction, of my innocent and totally pathetic life; when I did nothing ever even close 2 deserving this outlandish and twisted infinite hell, other than being born in this cursed family line 62 generations down directly, from a brother of the great SAR Jesus. I cannot let all the cats out of the bag that I wish 2 right now, it would not B a bit healthy on my part should I in fact do so. I however, am able 2 say and blog this much. Scripture says that lovers and believers in the All Mighty SAR, or LORD, adding the AH makes this word go from masculine into feminine in the original Aramaic Hebrew language, should always TEST THE SPIRITS, 2C if they come from Diana’s brother Apollo-Lucifer or from the Upline Teen Queen that I know 2B Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, asleep in her own thought wave, dreaming she is All Mighty Goddess Scylla, U would simply shorten and abridge all of this 2 the word, GOD. I am testing many spirits, but how R they 2B tested, some of U may in fact now B inquiring??? If the situation being examined disagrees with the ten commandments and the basic principles found in the King James Version or KJV or the 'HOLY' and 'whole complete' total idea and mind, of this great book and its words; then your message is not from any source other than your own deluded mind, which in some cases as it is all from the 6th dimension, merely comes from your own systems of thought, and in rarer cases, it is a direct result of interference from ETTOS-TECK, from the mighty wicked demonic Briggbase residents, or the evil Lambrigger Cult, SATAN THE DEVIL, put Biblically in the time period of less knowledge and spiritual wisdom of the combined humankind, as exists presently. When I know 4 a fact that Satan the Devil hates me and desires 2 keep me down and oppressed, poverty stricken, homeless, friendless, and loaded with endless enemies, with poor health, persecution, conspiracies 2 wipe me out on a daily basis, and on and on; I must conclude that when a cat gives me a winning number that if I had played as the cat told me 2 play, Gawky Gaukauk that is, back near this time 28 years ago in the inverted digital ‘80 year; I would have made lots of money, and again, this is not the intentions nor the goals of Satan the Devil, 4 me 2 prosper in any way ever, in this material world. So Lottery-Cat, GG, is not part of Satan’s kingdom when U run the TESTING OF THE SPIRITS. On a later and future blog, other examples, both where it was Satan, as well as SSJKK; was determined by indeed, using biblical command, obeying HER mighty words 4 us frail humans; and testing these spirits.




Over the weekend, I watched the huge party that Philadelphian's were all celebrating, with blimps all over, and major cheering. I was in a major interaction with strange persons, a tall thin well muscled black young male, about age 25; and we had been traveling to Boston, MAUSAESMWG together; and were put up in a very weird and bizarre hotel overnight. He had some good friends that were on the New York Nicks Basketball team, that were gonna' help me in some way in proving my horrific and monstrous dilemma and plight. It was so real that I could feel the raw cold in the room towards late October, and then the manager of the hotel turned up the heat. A strange clock, and a strange telephone in the room, that we had been placed in; had a strange interaction with each other. Someday, I will tell the entire long and wild story, and include the strange road on the wild ride home, only not 2 any home or place that makes any sense now 2 my waking world brain and memory system. But the raw cold and the nice heat were more real and tangible than any feeling of temperature on body or skin in the waking world. Then the blimps that were over the Delaware River were all written with things, such as 'Phillies 2008 World Series Champions'. This was a wild and far out “DREAM” pal.



In closing, the main reason that BRIGGERS hate me, is that I would have been able 2 defeat their wickedness against me, and in my own strength; and breaking a Lawtronic/Biblical rule/LAW. This is when I was taught by 'lightning', from my bathtub in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, how 2 use applied PE 2 the game of Roulette, or how 2 use the APE-2R, as she laughingly described it 2 me when I fell asleep that afternoon in a nice warm early spring bath tub, in my apartment, called the 'HIGHVIEW'. Things R soon going 2 explode huge hyper time with Dawnie Terra the terrible, and some incredible thing will eventually transpire in this marvelous scary and far out MARHOUSE. Don’t get all excited there late Merv Griffin/Pipe, along with your advertising gang, coincidence, just chalk it up 2 that, right? HA!!!!!!!!! Mervelous Merv, and Marvelous Marhouses, all not withstanding; let me now C if Satan the Devil, will let me post this blog up B4 the closing bell on their cheated and controlled fixed Dow Jones, SEC??

BYE-BYE all, 4 now. I will C Y’ALL LATER ON FOLKS, WHAAAAAA ELMER FWUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:



Post a Comment Hello up here, it is nearly four years in the future, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
If you hear me, ME, get out of there and away from this family, as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORIANITY-4

NEIGHBORS, NIGHTMARES, NUTS, AND NINNYS

4:28 PM-EST, SUNDAY AFTERNOON, 24 FEBRUARY, 2013

NO FOLKS, THIS AIN'T MORIANITY-4, OR IS IT A LATE FEBRUARY AFTERNOON IN 2013, BUT IT IS STILL 2013 AS I PEN THESE FRIKKIN' WORDS, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now as I said on the 24th of last February, good folks,

It is an overcast hot afternoon, yesterday here in town it reached about 86 degrees, and it's even higher still, down in Miami about 100 miles to the south. Today was a couple degrees cooler and more overcast, WEEEEEEEEEEE. Nuts seem to be not only everywhere, and I am speaking all five dimensions, not just in this one little parallel universe here, but all over the 'great place'. I crashed and burned up as I said I would on my previous blog, and before I came back here again, and around the time of the afternoon neighbor noise, I found myself back in Hammonton, New Jersey, and yes; in a very monstrous situation, and this is what it was, Inspector Louigee Kent Henderson. I drove over to the Triple-A Garage where Central Avenue dead ends at the White Horse Pike, and my parents were both with me in the car, over in this parallel reality; and I asked for five dollars of regular gasoline, and was given eighteen dollars and sixty cents worth. I had no cards with me, just a five dollar bill. The evil man at this place was an enforcer for the New Jersey Mob over in this parallel world, and he told me I would pay him cash money, right now for the gasoline, or else. My father managed to hear this go down while exiting the rest room area, and he fled the scene in terror. My mother was holding a small piece of very colorful remnant carpet, trying to appease this huge evil man. He then walked over after taking the keys out of the car, and putting them into his overall pocket nice and deep; and grabbed a man who also owed him a few dollars, and showed me what happens to those who won't pay him his money. It was some distance away and I had trouble focusing at first on the incident, and then suddenly, unlike over in this universe, my eyesight suddenly became great and crystal clear and without any glasses. He then took an ice pick and after tying this man in a sitting position, placed the ice pick on top of each of his toes and then took a hammer and slammed the ice pick with it, causing the toes, one by one to fly right off the feet of this poor pathetic and terrified looking man. Blood was gushing out everywhere. Then the man laughed, looked at me, and went and placed the same ice pick on the mans middle top foot area, creating horrible wounds all over the top of his feet, eventually making the man pass out and limp right over into unconsciousness. Then he came over to my mom and me, and demanded his eighteen-sixty right now, or else. He had taken out some kind of a small cubical device that began sounding like a nasty subwoofer fully cranked, small as it was. He began placing it on parts of my body, and the pain was excruciating each time. Then he said, give me my fucking money you little 'chemtard'. Now here is where you need to know something. A few days ago, I learned that shortly after I had posted up onto the internet, my blog from last Saturday, somebody made a comment on my page on the Youtube, called the paulaking2011 channel. I thought it was funny and cute, and everyone, as Michelle Daniels back in 1980, at the recording studio, told me; is entitled to their opinion, even me. She worded it a little differently, and we need not go into what caused her to say this right now, other than it had to do with repressed memories that I had in my carry-baggage, for eight long years at the time, and something I had spoken to her in response to something that she had just said to me. Still, this will explain to some small degree, in a human-world explanation anyway; the statement made by that monster mechanic at the Triple-A place in parallel reality, to me about paying him his gasoline money or else. Without going to that Youtube Channel and then clicking onto the video called, 'Chemtrails of 1987', you just will not get the full power of this blog, with or without any bridges, rail-road tracks, or crossovers, minivans, old techno-pop songs from the early eighties, or paternal side distant cousins and their friends and their television shows that got zonked off the network right after my attempt to re-do this old song, and post it up to the Youtube, which finally occurred, back on the good old when else, KARGE DAY, AND EIGHTEENTH DAY, back in last December, in twenty-twelve. Anyway, I was in-between these agony strikes, as the great Mister Palvo ''Check-off'' of the original Star Trek, and the following motion pictures, knows about so well, in his own parallel universe experiences of the mirror-mirrors, bearded Bob Spock; when suddenly, there was my mother, laying on this rug, and it was flying up in the air. She too was escaping as did my dad. They had abandoned me with this horrendous inconceivable deplorable monster creep mechanic. Then the box got louder until I suddenly was laying in a bed just hearing the sound of it, and after a few seconds, I came to realize, it was my nabes playing their short quick burst of subwoofer attack, as they did this weekend on several occasions. Then a door slams shut a while later, and things grow quiet, or at least quieter. Some may want to know whether it is in the LAWTRONICS of the original DREAM-OUT that controls this transdimensional thing that most of us have indeed experienced, where we are 'dreaming' and suddenly a sound from the waking world becomes part of the dream and then eventually, we awaken here and the sound is what it is here, even though it was something different in a parallel space. No peeps, it is not a Lawtronic thing, other than Lawtronics is behind any and all things laying on this side of the Void Truth, where we just simply exist at, unlike at the void itself; where there is nothing, so there is no Lawtronics either, as Lawtronics is something.


I will be helping Mikey when he is released shortly from the Lawnwood Regional Hospital. He had a lifelong condition with his hernia, and things last week totally went south on him. Oh well, at least things could be worse, Mashell, first, I could still be back working with you and having 'IRC' arguments, and instead I find myself here in paradise, WOW.



But the question arises, how much of the real story has been told about my one year and seven and a half month employment, at MASHELL-RPL? Let me clean the crap out of my life, along with all the dirty diapers of the world, and then maybe, move this onward.

I totally and truly believe in BIBLICAL FUCKING JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Anyway, back to Clay. The computer I am typing on was bought by him from the local Fort Pierce, Florida Walmart, right off of the Okay-2-Choke-Me exit of I-95, back in the beginning of twenty-eleven. I paid him in monthly installments until it was paid for. We originally had planned to do day trading on the stock market. I am the one person who way more than not, can tell you which way the DJIA prices are going to go, as it directly parallel-events my life, for cosmic reasons that go beyond what I currently admit to totally understanding, and can only call it a part of a great mystery in cosmos known as REALITY-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clay told me to go and talk to the owners of a computer store shortly after this purchase, a little shop on Route One near the freight trail railroad tracks that cross over the highway near the Fort Pierce Hess gasoline station. There are two dudes in there, and Clay thinks he spoke with the older one, and my luck, I got the young geek total ass-wipe fella, who treated me like total shit, would not help me; and I ended up walking out of the store, totally unaided, and looking back; this was a total fucking payoff kibosh job, like BonJovi Avalon Studio; and all else in my miserable mother fucking Huntington Cursed life of HELLFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dirt bag geek told me a vicious lie, my wonderful believers out here, VICIOUS!!!! He said there is a federal law, where you need to have an account with a minimum trading balance of 100,000 dollars, in place now; with the market being this volatile and troublesome, since the 2008 decline; that I told all of you then, was a big joke; that it would all come right back after that day of death-persecution given to me by TRUMP and EVIL EMPIRE WOMO ENEMIES, that day on my way into my job at Cifaloglio with the huge motorcycle and aerial attack simultaneously, near the Hammonton Ice Hockey Rink, just west at the traffic light, at Bellevue Avenue that becomes Route 206, after you pass Hammonton to the north, and to the south it is 54, if my memory is not being hacked, and I am never sure anymore of all the hyperspace effects and the mind hacking of the McGuire family crew of Magicbulletville!!! When I cashed my IRS tax refund check the other day, I checked on two things by speaking to the Branch Manager. He told me that my WOW BANK trucks are used to service office parties, and do certain things that recently were all moved to other areas, outside of Fort Pierce; so no need for the trucks to be parked outside there any more, and I was telling him how much they made me feel at home, as I am not a true Floridian, and miss home, and my WOW trucks back at my bank, the Hammonton, New Jersey Branch had a lot of them, and so did the Mount Laurel Main Office right opposite the place I worked security duty before nine eleven hit, in 2001, on Atrium Way, in the Industrial Park on the other side of town from where I did my horrible time in 1987 and into 1988, for Guardsmark Security, on Gaither road, at the American Honda Plant; and where all of my nightmares began, with the MONSTER CHEMTRAILING ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this is why no more WOW trucks, for no reason he knew of, the original plan was changed, so I would not ever get to see my wonderful fucking WOW trucks parked there any more, but the real thing is that he told me absolutely, there is no federal law such as what this ass hole enemy computer geek had told me back around two years ago in early 2011. But if you think you have heard all the monster ass shit being done to me since the fucking cunt eating day that I was born on this miserable Earth as MARK WAYNE MOHR, think again please, kind believers!!!!!!!! When I recently spoke to Debbie Marotto, my PHA Resident Manager, and this may get me evicted in clever ways, but I cannot worry about it, and so I am tattle-tailing here, Mister Bob Cheatley Patterson, and just as you told me back in Elvis Presley resurrection secrets days of 1984, about how local, state, and federal governments destroyed your life when you learn certain secrets of theirs, and now seemingly, since we have crossed paths perhaps; my poor ass mother-fucking life as well, but yes; the Public Housing Authority (PHA) is behind making me miserable, and has done all of this to me, otherwise, go ahead, just rationally fucking explain to me how what I now am about to tell you all folks, could be happening, if I am so wrong and have all of this so misjudged, inside my sick twisted paranoid pathetic little fucking head, YO! Please, I welcome it, BRING IT, tell me, but 4 right now peeps, let me tell all of you, just what I learned. It seems that Debbie knows that those that damaged my automobile and blasted a subwoofer until they were made to stop that, and still mess with me and make all kinds of illegal after hours loud noises; are part of the Fort Pierce Drug Culture, gee like really? Anyway, I mean, 'dealing', and the big stuff; not small nick bag using. In any event, Debbie wanted to run a DRUG-DOG up and down the hallways of the building, and asked her boss in the PH Authority upon numerous times if she could bring one in, and very mysteriously, she has been told, Miss Pam Bondi, Florida State Attorney General, “No, I do not want you to do this”, quote, end of quote. Oh yes, my believers, tell me you cry for me at least once a year, please. I know I cry on a daily basis with what this evil monstrous fucking WOMO-MILITUFORCE EVIL EMPIRE has done to me, ever since the early and middle eighties; and really my entire mother fucking lifetime. There are other secrets just this big, and bigger; bigger even than all of these three, and bigger if you can imagine the ego crush of even my great awesome oldest kid. Yes, on and on I could go; but even I know when to shut the fuck up, for one blog, and one day. But now with a fifteen fucking thousand Dow Jones to deal with, I AM FUCKING FIGHTING FOR MY FUCKING POOR LITTLE DISEASED TWISTED SCREWED UP PATHETIC POWERLESS LIFE, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME WORLD FUCKING COURT, AT THE HAGUE, YO!




SO JUST WHO REALLY BROUGHT THE DOW BACK FROM THE 65 HUNDREDS BY PERSECUTING ME WHERE ALL THE HAMMONTON FOLKS DO LOTS OF SKATING, THAT DAY IN EARLY SPRING OF OH-NINE, AND DID THEY ALREADY PLAN TO DO A LOT OF PRIVATE NUMBER SKATING AND GREEN UNDERLINING ON MY BLOGS, FROM HERE TO THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE, DOCTOR JESSUP, WILSON JESSUP, MARK MINOR, BRIAN WILSON, AND CARL ALLEN, WITH HIS ITY-DAD ADDITION ALTERATYION OF DEOS ADDED ONTO HIS NAMES, HGAY IT'S ALL IN THAT GREAT 1980 FUCKING BOOK, FOKS, ''THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT''. MISTER MACY SIR, MAY I???????? W---O---W!



Oh yes, the miserable life of one Mark Wayne Pathetic Mohr, so woe with me, huh, Sarah Krassle, my endless wild Goddess from eternity. I will live forever, and never figure you out! Oh well, YOU GO GIRL, and 'HAY' to Cuzz Leticia of the Harbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now can we all begin to live with the great Marilyn McCoo, in the fifth dimension? Out of all the things in the world, why did this group choose this name back in the sixties? Why did they have their part in that Broadway Musical Play called, “HAIR”? Why did Disco Diva Donna Summer do her own version of it in Munich, Germany, as a young teen, before making it big in the music bizz? It all fits, just as all the things all fit with ISISCYLLA, and all the 7.4 years of my blogs now, all of it all fits, as all things cannot help but to freaking fit, ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for nothing tony Bonjovi, you and your entire place can go do things that are not appropriate to be discussed in front of women and children!!!!!!!!!! What, you thought I was back in 1984 at the Golden Nugget Casino, needing to be escorted out? ISS MY FUCKING ASS, AND THANX FOR ALL THE LIES AND PROMISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Take all of those who suffered in the great wars of the twentieth century, and make it one entity, and you would finally have someone or something, Captain Shatner, who would rival me and my horrendous miseries. Maybe the blog failed because of enemies and then maybe it was more a result of symbolism. Mountainpen is a cool pen-name, but to be more accurate to my character being blogged about, it should be a name more like Mountainwoe. I may decide starting with Morianity's final book, the PART-6 book, to change my name from this to that.

    ReplyDelete